I have Hi-Metal's v4 skin textures, the latest modmanager and costumecustomizer versions, and the bp 0.9 version installed and I'm wondering why the girl's breasts look a bit off? Does it have to do with not having the bb skin textures installed? I'm on the English Steam version btw.

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.01.21 - 13.15.11.87.png

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.01.21 - 13.19.51.19.png

12 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

I have Hi-Metal's v4 skin textures, the latest modmanager and costumecustomizer versions, and the bp 0.9 version installed and I'm wondering why the girl's breasts look a bit off? Does it have to do with not having the bb skin textures installed? I'm on the English Steam version btw.

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.01.21 - 13.15.11.87.png

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.01.21 - 13.19.51.19.png

delete or disable any folder named "redhip " in costumes folder would fix it

22 hours ago, xikagou said:

I have seen many people encounter problems, most  caused by not update CostumeCustomizerModConfig.xml, so I made a  package include all the characters up to Lobelia, all mods are from this post.  Package has bp 0.8 and bp0. 9 two versions,they can exist at the same time.   Please upgrade to CostumeCustomizer v2.0.6 and run update.bat,F10.

bp skins package(up to Lobelia).7z 191.58 MB · 51 downloads

The problem persists. I think it may have to do with the skin textures I have installed but I'm not sure. 

7 hours ago, TwinsNieR said:

I'm Japanese.

I'm not good at English.

What do I do to fix the swimsuit's shadow?

I want to delete the swimsuit's shadow.

DOAX-VenusVacation_210209_020602.jpg

Press the 'Shift' and 'F2' keys at the same time. (this to cycle through the various shadow modes, being 'on', 'off' and 'original').

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 4:46 PM, xikagou said:

I have seen many people encounter problems, most  caused by not update CostumeCustomizerModConfig.xml, so I made a  package include all the characters up to Lobelia, all mods are from this post.  Package has bp 0.8 and bp0. 9 two versions,they can exist at the same time.   Please upgrade to CostumeCustomizer v2.0.6 and run update.bat,F10.

bp skins package(up to Lobelia).7z 191.58 MB · 441 downloads

Can this be installed on top of one another or does it have to be installed into two separate folders in Costume Customizer?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JoeMesh said:

Yeah when I try using BP I get this.

If you put "Takao" on another girl and then put "Takao" on "Nanami", the skin will be taken over.
This is a deception as it does not match exactly.

(I wish I could edit the skin texture too.I also want to make skin for "Mai Shiranui" BP Boobs.)