5 hours ago, LegendofMyth said:

I'm brand new to this and I feel like a complete idiot XD no matter what I do I can't get the Costume Customizer to open up the menu when I press F3. I've fiddled with files for hours and nothing is working. I have your skins and everything working but I can't open the screen with F3 to change the breasts. I am at a loss.

The mod is only compatible with girls wearing the black red skirt bikini and as such F3 will only toggle off/on if your girl is wearing this:

ReplacedSuit.png

If she's not wearing this it won't work.

17 hours ago, ach22 said:

The mod is only compatible with girls wearing the black red skirt bikini and as such F3 will only toggle off/on if your girl is wearing this:

ReplacedSuit.png

If she's not wearing this it won't work.

Thank you! That helped a lot. I'm assuming I will get it eventually from the gacha pool.

• 3 weeks later...

I just updated the mod using Costume Customizer 1.5, it's no longer neccesary to use my edited skin textures which should resolve the issues with nipples dissappearing for some mods and such. Nagisa is also supported now, but only has access to Maries breasts.

For the next release I really want to add Honoka/Luna and I've already made some good progress with adding the BP genitals to the DOAXVV butt.

21 hours ago, IceTree5 said:

I just updated the mod using Costume Customizer 1.5, it's no longer neccesary to use my edited skin textures which should resolve the issues with nipples dissappearing for some mods and such. Nagisa is also supported now, but only has access to Maries breasts.

For the next release I really want to add Honoka/Luna and I've already made some good progress with adding the BP genitals to the DOAXVV butt.

Are we supposed to leave the Skin Textures folder in the same folder with the rest of the files? I'm getting errors and the textures aren't loading.

Edit: So the nipples started working once I updated Costume Customizer to v1.5.1, but there were no crotch textures until I put HI-METAL's HI-RES textures in the Mods\Skins folder.

@JoeMesh - The default meshes used in Costume Customizer require the Hi-RES body UV which are fully backwards compatible with the default non HI-RES body. The BP Boobs skins aren't really backwards compatible, they provide their own skin texture.

If I made the the default body replacements in Costume Customizer override the skin textures, I would then block users from changing whether they want the pubic hair or not, and also lock the size of the nipple because I'd be choosing what texture for everyone. The other option would be that instead I would have to list a different set of directions for changing it and then I'd probably get constant questions about how to change them, so I opted to just require any of the HI-RES textures for it to be compatible.

5 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@JoeMesh - The default meshes used in Costume Customizer require the Hi-RES body UV which are fully backwards compatible with the default non HI-RES body. The BP Boobs skins aren't really backwards compatible, they provide their own skin texture.

If I made the the default body replacements in Costume Customizer override the skin textures, I would then block users from changing whether they want the pubic hair or not, and also lock the size of the nipple because I'd be choosing what texture for everyone. The other option would be that instead I would have to list a different set of directions for changing it and then I'd probably get constant questions about how to change them, so I opted to just require any of the HI-RES textures for it to be compatible.

I completely forgot that Costume Customizer requires HI-METAL's to be installed, so that's my bad. But am I wrong in saying that this new version of BP Boobs requires Costume Customizer v1.5.1? Because when I tried v1.5 all I got was errors and missing textures.

@JoeMesh - With 1.4 or less you'd get errors, v1.5 wouldn't report issues, however there was a bug i introduced when displaying multiple characters using the mod which was fixed in v1.5.1. There was only a days difference in the release dates, so maybe you had v1.4 previously.

14 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

General question: What do you do in this game? I am willing to bet no jet-ski, butt-battle or water slide?

General Gacha grinding game. The subreddit is a better place for general info. Only volley ball matches with minimal input. Primarily just in set-up and calling time-out to change the set-up mid game and the rest is all auto-play. Outside of the matches, you can do the same pose-based photo-taking as the console DOAX games. Suit Gifting can't fail, but the only way to acquire them is through Gacha for anything hire than N/R rarity. 

2 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@JoeMesh - With 1.4 or less you'd get errors, v1.5 wouldn't report issues, however there was a bug i introduced when displaying multiple characters using the mod which was fixed in v1.5.1. There was only a days difference in the release dates, so maybe you had v1.4 previously.

General Gacha grinding game. The subreddit is a better place for general info. Only volley ball matches with minimal input. Primarily just in set-up and calling time-out to change the set-up mid game and the rest is all auto-play. Outside of the matches, you can do the same pose-based photo-taking as the console DOAX games. Suit Gifting can't fail, but the only way to acquire them is through Gacha for anything hire than N/R rarity. 

So it's like the PSP DOAX? But like basically you just watch?

I have met a problem like the picture showing after I updated my BP boob. Can anyone figure out what's wrong with it? Is there any conflict with the mod? I have already installed Hi-res v3 skin and 1.5.1 patch for Costume Customizer. Help please! @IceTree5 @KuroKaze78

The old BP Boob that using seperate skin texture files does not have this kind of problem. Should I leave the Skin Texture file inside the new BP mod in the same location with the rest files? I am not able to find the README.txt this time, so I am not sure how to place this SkinTexture folder.

1178500374_23123.PNG.37814a28ee46972cdb3ef8aca5c0c49c.PNG

• 1 month later...

Hi !

First of all, thank you for this amazing work, it's so good to BP ported into VV !

Now, if I may bother you with my question, I have a problem with the crotch (or rather the whole bottom texture) not loading proprely...

I've messed-up with the texture files in "Skin" si I'm assuming the issue comes frome here, but I don't know how it's supposed to look anymore and what pack do I put in this place :/

Edit : Nevermind, it was my HI-METAL texture that were corrupted after a bad gimp intervention on my part. Everything works perfectly now 

Capture.PNG

I had the game working prior to installing the mod framework and mods, so where exactly did I go wrong? I did initially get it working until it tried loading the menu(crashed at that point), now I can't get that far without getting an error. I extracted BPboops into the costume costmizer folder.

UntitledSS.png

Spoiler

Untitledss2.png

Spoiler

untitledss3.JPG

@Analairstrike - The contents of the BP_Boobs pack are supposed to be extracted and placed inside one of the folders named 01-24. It looks like you extracted it into the root of CostumeCustomizer which overwrote the framework portion of the mod with the mod-pack. you'll need to delete the entire CostumeCustomizer folder, re-deploy the framework mod, then pick one of the folders 01-24 (that you didn't use for a different mod-pack), and extract BP Boobs.zip inside that folder and let it replace the files when/if asked.