• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, yaruguma_sou said:

I'm having this issue after the latest steam update. Pressing F3 to change to bodies works but the lower dress still remains. Any idea why?

ggg.png

I'm having the same problem, the mod seems like working successfully since you can still see their bottom naked, it's just the skirt somehow in the way.....

DOAX-VenusVacation_211209_221200.jpg

21 minutes ago, deadlift500 said:

having the same issue, where exactly do you put the new d3dx.ini file? the main doa folder or the mod folder or???

Just the main folder, there should already be a d3dx.ini I renamed my old as a backup just in case and you probably should to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Koharu's skin is very similar to Kasmi/misaki's, 

So I added commands to make it appear effectively as a convenience for the moment.
Although the DMM version is not my main area of activity,
I still hope to update to the PB Skins of all characters currently on DMM version.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm guessing this mod doesnt work with an overlay of a costume in Costume Customizer? Any top or other out fit within CC I attempt to put on them just seems to replace this mod.

Is that how this is designed? Am I not hitting the correct keyboard function?

15 hours ago, Omni_Noesis said:

So I'm guessing this mod doesnt work with an overlay of a costume in Costume Customizer? Any top or other out fit within CC I attempt to put on them just seems to replace this mod.

Is that how this is designed? Am I not hitting the correct keyboard function?

No this is not designed to work with clothing, you would need to retune every swim suit to fit the different modeled parts, so every boob setting and butt.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 4:15 AM, JoeMesh said:

So is this mod pretty much abandoned? Haven't seen any updates for the last 3 girls.

At the moment, the Japanese version (DMM / STEAM) has released Amy.
The foreign language version (STEAM) has only been released up to Nanami.
There seems to be no choice but to wait now.

Thank you to the modders.
looking forward to it.

English site

https://game.doaxvv.com/en/index.html