On 6/20/2019 at 6:04 AM, potatomarshall said:

Would you mind making this as a textures pack for all girls?

I've updated the first post with a texture pack you can use instead of HI-METALs textures. I tried to reduce the 'nipple slip effect' but this means that very old mods will not have nipple textures.

Honoka and Luna are an exception because they don't have separate high-res nipple textures. For them I've included a texture with and without nipples. The textures named honoka.dds and luna.dds will be used by the skin mod.

EDIT: I had forgotten to update honoka.ini, it should be fixed now. 

BP Skins.zip

15 hours ago, juone06 said:

why no option change boob size?

im put file bp boob in folder 24,,

using skin creator hi-metal honoko

did i do wrong?

not error duplicate at all

On 3/3/2019 at 9:04 AM, IceTree5 said:

If you have installed Costume Customizer correctly, you should have folders 01-24 in DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\

The contents of BP Boobs should be in one of those numbered folders like this:

install_preview.png.0438910bd02a4530703d8db4beb6fcaa.png

If it asks you to overwrite Common.ini, Honoka.ini and Marie.ini say yes.

Does your folder look somewhat like this?

10 hours ago, IceTree5 said:

I've updated the first post with a texture pack you can use instead of HI-METALs textures. I tried to reduce the 'nipple slip effect' but this means that very old mods will not have nipple textures.

Honoka and Luna are an exception because they don't have separate high-res nipple textures. For them I've included a texture with and without nipples. The textures named honoka.dds and luna.dds will be used by the skin mod.

EDIT: I had forgotten to update honoka.ini, it should be fixed now. 

BP Skins.zip 75.66 MB · 74 downloads

How can I install it? In the Skins folder or the CustomCustomizer?

5 hours ago, potatomarshall said:

I installed it like you said but this happened. Any ideas why? :0

skin texture.png

That is because that's an older mod that uses a different section for the nipple texture than newer mods.

Spoiler

comparison.thumb.png.628010d7c30fa1c7e23ea8f20671e968.png

The old nipple texture, however, also causes these 'nipple slips' which I'm not a fan of so I decided not to include these in the BP skins. The honoka body model never received higher resolution nipple textures and still suffer from this issue!

Spoiler

nipslip.jpg.ca34b44f3aa9b7b1c730c7d59a474256.jpg

I made an updated version of that mod which should solve the problem SSR_Event_Tower (Nyo).zip

Spoiler

olduv.thumb.png.a485fb6eba97ff3c0b0bb71212a3b0a1.pngnewuv.thumb.png.870af70c1c5c1c73eb4112ceeb1d169f.png

EDIT: I've looked around a bit and it seems like all of Knight77s mods use the old body models so I guess I'll just update BP Skins to include textures with support for old mods.

9 hours ago, funtcase said:

Can you tell me how these textures are formatted? evey time I try a minor edit in photoshop and save as bc7 fine, I end up with a pale sheen over the body. I haven't messed with the alpha, just the RGB channels.

There are 2 different DDS plugins for photoshop: Intel Texture Works and Nvidia Texture Tools. When I use Nvidia I also get the lighter sheen but Intel works fine even with the same export settings. So when you are exporting in photoshop select Intel Texture Works (*.DDS;*.DDS) and not D3D/DDS (*.DDS;*.DDS).

2 hours ago, IceTree5 said:

That is because that's an older mod that uses a different section for the nipple texture than newer mods.

Reveal hidden contents

comparison.thumb.png.628010d7c30fa1c7e23ea8f20671e968.png

The old nipple texture, however, also causes these 'nipple slips' which I'm not a fan of so I decided not to include these in the BP skins. The honoka body model never received higher resolution nipple textures and still suffer from this issue!

Reveal hidden contents

nipslip.jpg.ca34b44f3aa9b7b1c730c7d59a474256.jpg

I made an updated version of that mod which should solve the problem SSR_Event_Tower (Nyo).zip

Reveal hidden contents

olduv.thumb.png.a485fb6eba97ff3c0b0bb71212a3b0a1.pngnewuv.thumb.png.870af70c1c5c1c73eb4112ceeb1d169f.png

EDIT: I've looked around a bit and it seems like all of Knight77s mods use the old body models so I guess I'll just update BP Skins to include textures with support for old mods.

Thank you for the explaination & the zip files, no wonder why most of the costume mods I installed have this problem :0

Also, when I use this guy's mod: the SSR Misaki Fresh Bamboo

, which includes your nipples textures I think, goes along perfectly with HIMETAL textures :3 (adding the pink color for the nipples :3)

DOAX-VenusVacation_190623_174518.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_190623_174628.jpg

2 hours ago, juone06 said:

u have file in skin folder?..ignored folder in skin folder if use bp skin..it also happen to me when i remove that file

image.png.689821e75aa38dee698d829155b609a3.png

well no matter where I drag them it still shows nothing. According to IceTree5, he said it's because that SSR suit don't support the new nipples textures

11 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@juone06

"knight77_NormalSuit_RedHip" also affects the same suit as CostumeCustomizer, so right now both are drawing at the same time. You'll either have to remove it or rename it to "DISABLED knight77_NormalSuit_RedHip"

thnk..i work fine now