2 hours ago, Jumeng said:

For some reason when I use this I get huge areolas, much bigger than in the screenshots. Need to figure out whats going on ? Probably a conflict with some other mod? I'm using the skin you provided.

That's because you still have the 'old' breast model selected. If you have installed everything correctly according to the additional user information you should be able to bring up this menu with F3 (you basically just need to fill one of the CostumeCustomizer folders 01-24 with the contents of BP Boobs).

mod_preview.png.e5d251a496cbe0689c99369326476b4c.png

You then hover over the boob icon on the left and press 1-8 to select the breasts you want.

14 hours ago, catshitz said:

Finally, favorite kind of nipple on VV, thank you!

But how can I set up this boob mod as the default Skin(folder) for all costumes(after F10 reload), like HI-METAL's skin texture, and not just ONE option to choose in  Costume Customizer slots which only supports the Red_Hip costume, please?

I'm afraid that's not really possible atm. Costume Customizer is designed to only work with that specific outfit. There aren't many mods available for CostumeCustomizer right now so it feels a bit empty, but in theory modders could port most outfits (nothing too complex) so you can select different outfits within this framework.

I was working on porting some more outfits but then I got this idea and focused all my energy on making this mod.

When I get back at the end of next week, I'll take a look at what can be done for tan-lines and possibly expose overriding the textures for the body replacements. It shouldn't be difficult exposing ps-t3 for replacement or any of the textures for the body replacements for that matter. Not completely sure if it'll work completely for tan-lines, but what'll be important is that the seams still need to blend correctly so there isn't a visible line. But if that's corrected, there isn't a problem. Currently I haven't been able to correctly think of a way to have a custom skin depending on the character for a given mesh replacement. Possibly a set/unset flag when a texture is loaded that could be checked during the body replacements to correlate the correct replacement texture based on the original texture for a given mesh.

Anyway, for the time being, nice job. I especially like how you reworked it into the existing skin textures so it's still compatible with mixing and matching (assuming no clipping occurs).

I definitely plan on doing a quick bit of porting some gloves, shoes, accessories from some of the more recent suits that have come out lately which will bolster what's available to use with the mod.

22 hours ago, HI-METAL said:

Can each girl make a seamless chest skin texture without a nipple?
It will be possible to make compatibility with the skin texture to be made.

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying. Are you referring to this part of the texture?

skntx.thumb.png.050110bf59d60ce8a2b076b7ff4ccb8d.png

On 11/30/2018 at 12:39 PM, Beach Paradise Team said:

While I'm a huge fan of this undertaking, the rigging is not quite there yet with the mesh appearing off at times. 

Thanks! Yeah those distortions are caused by the weights which are a pain in the ass to fix. Those distortions don't always show up when I import the pose into blender so I'll have to make tiny changes to the weights and then reload the model in game to see what's changed every time. 

bpdistort.png.23e42113146540f83f33b09ee2b53371.png

55 minutes ago, IceTree5 said:

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying. Are you referring to this part of the texture?

HI_fiona12.thumb.jpg.3cd6448cd971c2935f89991caa02c8be.jpg

I'm sorry in poor English.
This is it.
I still can't use blender well.
When I work only in Photoshop, I see seams.
If I have a seamless base texture, I can transplant the nipple texture.
It will also be available in the basic mod.
However, compatibility can be difficult if the color of the chest is changed from the DOAXVV original skin texture.

2 hours ago, cdbd said:

great. this is what i have wanted so far. i like bp boobs.

i have a question. can this mod bring the boobs from not only bp5.0mod and bp4.0mod? please i beg a favor of you.

Sure, I think I can do that, but first I'd like to finish 5.0 before I start on 4.0 so you'll have to wait a while.

On 12/1/2018 at 6:42 PM, HI-METAL said:

This is it.
I still can't use blender well.
When I work only in Photoshop, I see seams.
If I have a seamless base texture, I can transplant the nipple texture.
It will also be available in the basic mod.
However, compatibility can be difficult if the color of the chest is changed from the DOAXVV original skin texture.

Yeah the color change is because I took bits from the BP skin texture which has slightly different colours. First I'd like to see if there's a way to have the two different textures coexist (where your textures load by default and the BP textures only load for BP meshes) before we start to try to make one set of textures that is compatible with both meshes. The textures I made are meant to be temporary to prove that this mod can work.

L_0.thumb.png.3f036ffa832ccff8c3a6c4c3683abbc2.png

36 minutes ago, bbs321321 said:

This mod work perfectly, but I dont know why other mod skin will have texture problem, they are suppose using the same skin texture.

Spoiler

Desktop Screenshot 2018.12.03 - 01.24.39.23.png

I would also like to know if there is some way to have this mod installed without making all other nude or partial nude mods (Using hi-metals skins) just show up without nipples. There must be a way to fix it, maybe using "match_priority" command in .inis?

On 12/2/2018 at 8:15 PM, IceTree5 said:

Yeah the color change is because I took bits from the BP skin texture which has slightly different colours. First I'd like to see if there's a way to have the two different textures coexist (where your textures load by default and the BP textures only load for BP meshes) before we start to try to make one set of textures that is compatible with both meshes. The textures I made are meant to be temporary to prove that this mod can work.

I think that it is wonderful if two different textures can coexist.

I'm brand new to this and I feel like a complete idiot XD no matter what I do I can't get the Costume Customizer to open up the menu when I press F3. I've fiddled with files for hours and nothing is working. I have your skins and everything working but I can't open the screen with F3 to change the breasts. I am at a loss.