19 minutes ago, jouda852 said:

Yes.

I think I can see what is causing this bug to occur for you and other players. I'll try to get a patch released for this bug soon. The Player character is probably clearing its pregnancy storage when it respawns or you restart the game. Maybe even teleporting to a new world could cause the bug to occur too. Sorry about this.

41 minutes ago, Locuturus said:

I think I can see what is causing this bug to occur for you and other players. I'll try to get a patch released for this bug soon. The Player character is probably clearing its pregnancy storage when it respawns or you restart the game. Maybe even teleporting to a new world could cause the bug to occur too. Sorry about this.

It's ok. Now i'm glad i pointed that out.

10 minutes ago, JokingForFun said:

So, question - does your kid actually do anything when you give birth to them? Or are they just a blank NPC?

Latter.

A lot of mechanics for Sexbound are still place-holder but functional, as we await for other mods to either implement themselves as addons, or we take long enough that we come up with a actual mod for these things.

I've got great ideas for replacements for both the missing pregnancy display, and the blank NPC kids.

18 hours ago, red3dred said:

Latter.

A lot of mechanics for Sexbound are still place-holder but functional, as we await for other mods to either implement themselves as addons, or we take long enough that we come up with a actual mod for these things.

I've got great ideas for replacements for both the missing pregnancy display, and the blank NPC kids.

Ooh, can hardly wait.

Did discover I can recruit my own kids as crew after one gave me a mission to beat up some outlaw in a graveyard but unless that's random for all NPCs on worlds...

3 hours ago, JokingForFun said:

Did discover I can recruit my own kids as crew after one gave me a mission to beat up some outlaw in a graveyard but unless that's random for all NPCs on worlds...

They're a normal villager NPC, so yeah, they can give quests and eventually "graduate" to a crewmember. They can even do this inside your ship, given there is another NPC around.

On 1/20/2019 at 4:03 PM, aeternuscaligo said:

@Krovos If you're using the Aphrodite's Bow, that is normal. The FAQ on that mod page says the following:  "Currently, crew members and other follower type companions will always display as 'obstructed' because the [SIC] cannot transform into a SexNode object."

See the last sentence under FAQ 1)  on that mod page:

If you want someone on your ship, one work around I found is to put up a Colony Deed and generate a tenant.  You can use Aphrodite's Bow on the tenants no problem.

yep but my question was why it work it before ? and now dosnt work it anymore^^

1 minute ago, Krovos said:

yep but my question was why it work it before ? and now dosnt work it anymore^^

Its simple, it worked because there wasn't a check for crewmembers to stop it. Now it has a check because otherwise, you'd dupe them all over the planets you visit, and even inside your ship.

The issue is not that they aren't transformable into sexnodes, its that doing so technically kills them, spawning a new one in. And the one that respawns from the node counts as a whole new crewmember.

Albeit, there are other workarounds now. NaturallyHornyTM Or the Lewdbound Lewd Magazine, or more simply, the Statue of Dibella, all work on them. Just plop down a nearby bed and make sure to have your crewmember of choice be the target of one of those (In range of the statue, get hit by the book, or just be eventually horny due to NatHorny), and they should go use the bed out of their own volition.

Lately I have been running into an issue with sexbound and the mods that use it. Before the mod always worked fine, everything functioned normally and everything was good, Today I decided to play after leaving the game dormant for a couple months and update the mods. Now I have the issue where Sexbound is listed in the games mods but is having no effect on the game, nothing from the mod has taken effect. Also the other mods Alluring Toys Co., Go F*** Yourself, the Loungeable Patcher, and Aphrodites bow say they are active in my mods but are not in game, I try spawning the bow in with admin privileges but all I can get is the perfectly generic cube, same with the GFY and the Vending machine, The objects from Loungeable patcher are not acting as they should and are instead acting as vanilla furnature. Prior to this attempt I have not deleted or added additional mods, I have tried on a new clean save with only Sexbound and a couple of the mods that use Sexbound but to no avail.

1 hour ago, tealheart9 said:

Lately I have been running into an issue with sexbound and the mods that use it. Before the mod always worked fine, everything functioned normally and everything was good, Today I decided to play after leaving the game dormant for a couple months and update the mods. Now I have the issue where Sexbound is listed in the games mods but is having no effect on the game, nothing from the mod has taken effect. Also the other mods Alluring Toys Co., Go F*** Yourself, the Loungeable Patcher, and Aphrodites bow say they are active in my mods but are not in game, I try spawning the bow in with admin privileges but all I can get is the perfectly generic cube, same with the GFY and the Vending machine, The objects from Loungeable patcher are not acting as they should and are instead acting as vanilla furnature. Prior to this attempt I have not deleted or added additional mods, I have tried on a new clean save with only Sexbound and a couple of the mods that use Sexbound but to no avail.

Which version of Sexbound API are you using? Also, can you provide a starbound.log file?

Question, maybe already answered; but I am new to this.

But when downloading a racial mod file that is supported for the latest API. Do I need to download the API variant and whatever pak if there are multiple variants or just the pak/latest version will work?

For example the Everis Race support(have the steam variant,) but do I also need to download both the API and the Pak in the downloads or the PAK itself will be enough to work?

35 minutes ago, tealheart9 said:

Using Sexbound 2.8.2

starbound.log

Thanks for providing the log. It seems like the priority for Sexbound is being ignored. By default the priority is set to -69 which enables Sexbound to be loaded before most other mods. Could you try installing only Sexbound and Aphrodite's Bow to see if that combo will work? Then add each mod to determine if one of them is breaking the load order, somehow.

29 minutes ago, morkaelwashere said:

Question, maybe already answered; but I am new to this.

But when downloading a racial mod file that is supported for the latest API. Do I need to download the API variant and whatever pak if there are multiple variants or just the pak/latest version will work?

For example the Everis Race support(have the steam variant,) but do I also need to download both the API and the Pak in the downloads or the PAK itself will be enough to work?

For Everis, I think you need to install both the base mod from Steam, and then you need to download and install version 2.0.0 as the PAK. The mod author's changelog details that version 2.0.0 is compatible with Sexbound API v2.6.x and up.

11 hours ago, Locuturus said:

Thanks for providing the log. It seems like the priority for Sexbound is being ignored. By default the priority is set to -69 which enables Sexbound to be loaded before most other mods. Could you try installing only Sexbound and Aphrodite's Bow to see if that combo will work? Then add each mod to determine if one of them is breaking the load order, somehow.

Tried using only Sexbound and Aphrodites bow, the bow didn't spawn on admin command and is still not working as intended.

starbound.log

Any ways to choice baby gender, ex birth only female/male? 
tried modify for myself preg config but idk lua, some easy ways with replacing util.randomChoice "male" to "female" not works.
in other ways trying create only female village, but i guess now its can't be possible, without killing npcs right?

Not a bug, but more of a request.

So, this website, https://silverfeelin.github.io/Starbound-Hatter/, generates multiplayer compatible custom hats. The custom hats show up as eyepatches (which is what the custom hats are made from) during sex. I also tested hat-sex with a manually recolored hat, which appeared as the default color for that hat. Support for custom and recolored hats could probably be done by using the directives from the hat item, instead of the colorIndex parameter

also! amazing work on the mod! :D

*Deleted last post due to now better understanding of situation.*

Apparently my starbound is no longer searching 1 folder deep for any mods, all files need to be directly placed inside the mod folder, .pak and loose. for some reason this has never been an issue in the past and will most likely be an issue in the future. If anyone may know why this is and how to solve this issue later on down the line, feel free to share.

5 hours ago, sars said:

Any ways to choice baby gender, ex birth only female/male? 
tried modify for myself preg config but idk lua, some easy ways with replacing util.randomChoice "male" to "female" not works.
in other ways trying create only female village, but i guess now its can't be possible, without killing npcs right?

Currently, not a way to do so. At the least, I can provide a way to override those options in the pregnant.config file. Otherwise, a mod can be created to change an NPC's pregnancy.

22 hours ago, Locuturus said:

For Everis, I think you need to install both the base mod from Steam, and then you need to download and install version 2.0.0 as the PAK. The mod author's changelog details that version 2.0.0 is compatible with Sexbound API v2.6.x and up.

Ah, I see. Thanks for help.

Also are there any multi-player servers with any of the adult mods?

11 hours ago, Locuturus said:

Currently, not a way to do so. At the least, I can provide a way to override those options in the pregnant.config file. Otherwise, a mod can be created to change an NPC's pregnancy.

oh, thx, in this case it would be good (about  edited config), btw do you planing implement it in future?