27 minutes ago, Logan561 said:

Sorry i thought i said what i tried must've slipt my mind, ive tried to spawn the bow about 9 different times and still got the generic cube,tried copy paste i tried to do the other mods and they wernt there, so basically it says i have the mods but none of them are active? this is why i thought i messed up the install so i tried doing that again and also rebooting computer and still nothing.Although im sure im still doing something wrong.

As long as they're in the mod folder, they load automatically. You don't need to tamper with anything else. On the title screen, there's an option's button on the bottom-right side of the screen. If you click on it, it'll show all the mods that are currently loaded. If you don't see Sexbound and the other mods in the list, something went wrong.

What are you typing into the chat, exactly? You've misspelled "aphroditesbow" several times, which will give you generic cube's if you spell it incorrectly. This is the exact command that you should be using to spawn it, so see if copy pasting it works.

/spawnitem aphroditesbow

Also...the command to upgrade the ship level is as follows, just replace the "6" to whichever level you want.

/upgradeship '{"shiplevel":6}'

24 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

welp, I can't use the Weapons tab on the replicator, or the clothing on the spinning wheel and/or it's upgrade. May I ask for help please?

I'm guessing it's crashing, right? Attach the starbound.log file after you've tried doing one of those things and closed/crashed the game. It's probably trying to load something that doesn't exist.

3 hours ago, Ranot said:

As long as they're in the mod folder, they load automatically. You don't need to tamper with anything else. On the title screen, there's an option's button on the bottom-right side of the screen. If you click on it, it'll show all the mods that are currently loaded. If you don't see Sexbound and the other mods in the list, something went wrong.

What are you typing into the chat, exactly? You've misspelled "aphroditesbow" several times, which will give you generic cube's if you spell it incorrectly. This is the exact command that you should be using to spawn it, so see if copy pasting it works.

/spawnitem aphroditesbow

Also...the command to upgrade the ship level is as follows, just replace the "6" to whichever level you want.

I'm guessing it's crashing, right? Attach the starbound.log file after you've tried doing one of those things and closed/crashed the game. It's probably trying to load something that doesn't exist.

Here you go. Any other files you need?

starbound.config

18 hours ago, Ranot said:

/spawnitem aphroditesbow

alright idk whats wrong anymore no mod is working that i installed i did the copy and paste i tried doing any of the other modes i have and i tried to upgrade my ship just see if it would work ,nope thanks for the helps anyway 

15 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Here you go. Any other files you need?

We need your .log file, not the .config file.

4 minutes ago, Logan561 said:

alright idk whats wrong anymore no mod is working that i installed i did the copy and paste i tried doing any of the other modes i have and i tried to upgrade my ship just see if it would work ,nope thanks for the helps anyway 

If nothing else, that upgrade ship command I gave you should absolutely have worked, as it's part of the game itself. And you didn't answer my question about whether or not those mods showed up in the list I mentioned either. They loaded, so they should have, but I was making doubly sure.

You did do "/admin" first, right? I figured there'd be an error if you didn't do that first, but I may have been mistaken.

26 minutes ago, Ranot said:

If nothing else, that upgrade ship command I gave you should absolutely have worked, as it's part of the game itself. And you didn't answer my question about whether or not those mods showed up in the list I mentioned either. They loaded, so they should have, but I was making doubly sure.

You did do "/admin" first, right? I figured there'd be an error if you didn't do that first, but I may have been mistaken.

Sorry Here you are. Edit here's the doc as well just to be safe.

starbound.log.1 starbound.log.2 starbound.log.3 starbound.log.4 starbound.log.5

starbound.log

1 hour ago, RagnaBlade said:

Sorry Here you are. Edit here's the doc as well just to be safe

It looks like there's issues with the Umbreon, Braixen, and Zeta mods. They have recipes for things that don't exist, which crashes the game when it attempts to load them.

I think you may be able to go into those races and remove their recipes, and it'd fix things.

In case you're wondering how you can check this stuff yourself, take a look at the starbound.log.3 file with a word program, like notepad++ for example. Look down the second column that says stuff such as "Info", and "Warn", and look down it until you see "Error". Here you can see that it was unable to find items such as "umbreonfit3legs", or "zetasword". Recipes for these exist, but the items themselves don't exist or their files were made incorrectly.

I'd have to go through each one to describe the problems, but...it'd take a while to go through each one. The zetasword I believe just didn't update the .activeitem file that goes with it, and the umbreon things mainly just don't exist.

1 hour ago, Ranot said:

It looks like there's issues with the Umbreon, Braixen, and Zeta mods. They have recipes for things that don't exist, which crashes the game when it attempts to load them.

I think you may be able to go into those races and remove their recipes, and it'd fix things.

In case you're wondering how you can check this stuff yourself, take a look at the starbound.log.3 file with a word program, like notepad++ for example. Look down the second column that says stuff such as "Info", and "Warn", and look down it until you see "Error". Here you can see that it was unable to find items such as "umbreonfit3legs", or "zetasword". Recipes for these exist, but the items themselves don't exist or their files were made incorrectly.

I'd have to go through each one to describe the problems, but...it'd take a while to go through each one. The zetasword I believe just didn't update the .activeitem file that goes with it, and the umbreon things mainly just don't exist.

So do I have to delete those Character mods or can I simply delete the erroneous parts of the files?

20 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

So do I have to delete those Character mods or can I simply delete the erroneous parts of the files?

Depends what things are causing the errors.  If it's an important part of the mod, it could cause more problems.  Might be safest that if you're not actively using the mod, to just delete it.  Be sure to back up your save files tho in case the deletion of the mod or mods mess up your save.

18 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

I think you can just remove the recipes in those character mods and it'd be fine. Just wipe out the "recipes" folder from those 3 character mods (Umbreon, Braixen, and Zeta), and see if it works. If it still crashes, attach the log files again and I can see if there's something else going wrong. It's possible that editing some files would be necessary, at which point it'd be easier to just remove the mods until they're fixed.

You could just remove those Character Mods, yes. But it'd be nice to find a way to still use them without breaking the game.

Also, in experimenting with stuff and taking a closer look at unpaks of my installed mods, I think I found the issue with my pregnancy issues.  I downloaded a sexbound mod that was to change the texture of the human face during sex animations to something better looking than just lil dots for eyes.  I didn't realize that apparently this mod was also a full fledged version of Sexbound, so i had 2 seperate sexbound configs and such.  Deleting one of them seems to have solved the issues.

15 minutes ago, Ranot said:

I think you can just remove the recipes in those character mods and it'd be fine. Just wipe out the "recipes" folder from those 3 character mods (Umbreon, Braixen, and Zeta), and see if it works. If it still crashes, attach the log files again and I can see if there's something else going wrong. It's possible that editing some files would be necessary, at which point it'd be easier to just remove the mods until they're fixed.

You could just remove those Character Mods, yes. But it'd be nice to find a way to still use them without breaking the game.

Deleting the Recipes folder for the table that was causing the issue, in most cases it was the spinning wheel, as opposed to the recipes folder in general,  fixed everything. 

22 minutes ago, Licki said:

Also, in experimenting with stuff and taking a closer look at unpaks of my installed mods, I think I found the issue with my pregnancy issues.  I downloaded a sexbound mod that was to change the texture of the human face during sex animations to something better looking than just lil dots for eyes.  I didn't realize that apparently this mod was also a full fledged version of Sexbound, so i had 2 seperate sexbound configs and such.  Deleting one of them seems to have solved the issues.

Ouch...yeah, good catch! I'm guessing you're referring to the "Human_Eyes_Reskin". I didn't realize that it was a replacement for Sexbound itself, either, the name is a little...misleading. It sounds like it should just be a mod that replaces a few sprite files, not an entire replacement for the API, haha.

I'm glad you figured it out, we can now be more wary for stuff like that in the future!

4 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

Deleting the Recipes folder for the table that was causing the issue, in most cases it was the spinning wheel, as opposed to the recipes folder in general,  fixed everything. 

It was really only the "spinningwheel" for the Umbreon and Braixen, and "anvil1" for the Zeta recipes that needed to be deleted I believe. The "emptyhands" recipes are the only one's I wasn't sure if you could remove or not.

Awesome that you got it working!

23 hours ago, Ranot said:

yes the mods did appear, and yes i used admin and all the upgrade ship did was said i upgraded and nothing happen in chat and that might because im still at the start beacuse of my data being erased but then again i also read that upgrade ship 1 is when your flying in the brokenship so idk about that. maybe it just my pc but i already tried restating and reinstalling starbound, welp maybe i just have badluck well let me know if i can help you so you can help me.(btw how do you do this everyday?) 

30 minutes ago, Logan561 said:

yes the mods did appear, and yes i used admin and all the upgrade ship did was said i upgraded and nothing happen in chat and that might because im still at the start beacuse of my data being erased but then again i also read that upgrade ship 1 is when your flying in the brokenship so idk about that. maybe it just my pc but i already tried restating and reinstalling starbound, welp maybe i just have badluck well let me know if i can help you so you can help me.(btw how do you do this everyday?) 

I'd have to play for a bit to be sure, but the game probably locks you with the broken ship until you've done the first few quests and repaired it. The fact that it did say that your ship upgraded meant that the command was correct, it just may have been too soon for it to take affect.

Let's start simple here and see if we can at least get "something" to work.

1. Load a character or make a new one, and give yourself admin privileges. Type "/admin"

2. Craft a "GFY Platform" and a "GFY Controller". You can craft these with your hands, no stations required.

3. Place the "GFY Platform" down, and then place the "GFY Controller" right next to it.

4. Move next to the Platform, and interact with it. Something should happen.

If nothing happens, I have absolutely no idea what's going on. There's something crucial that I'm either missing or you're not telling me. And...how do I do this everyday? The same way you have been...I log in, type stuff, ...that's it.

5 hours ago, Ranot said:

I'd have to play for a bit to be sure, but the game probably locks you with the broken ship until you've done the first few quests and repaired it. The fact that it did say that your ship upgraded meant that the command was correct, it just may have been too soon for it to take affect.

Let's start simple here and see if we can at least get "something" to work.

1. Load a character or make a new one, and give yourself admin privileges. Type "/admin"

2. Craft a "GFY Platform" and a "GFY Controller". You can craft these with your hands, no stations required.

3. Place the "GFY Platform" down, and then place the "GFY Controller" right next to it.

4. Move next to the Platform, and interact with it. Something should happen.

If nothing happens, I have absolutely no idea what's going on. There's something crucial that I'm either missing or you're not telling me. And...how do I do this everyday? The same way you have been...I log in, type stuff, ...that's it.

yeah this GFY platform u speak of is not there?( or controller) sooooooooo.....

also yes im in admin

17 hours ago, Logan561 said:

yeah this GFY platform u speak of is not there?( or controller) sooooooooo.....

also yes im in admin

Well...I have absolutely no idea what's wrong then. I guess you could try attaching all your starbound.logs, especially if you've messed with things, like added or removed other mods. I'm starting to wonder if the problem is irrelevant to Starbound and the mods, and that there's something else going on.

You're using Starbound from Discord, correct? I use it from Steam, as I'm sure most others do. I'm not sure if Discord's version could be doing something I'm unaware of, like allowing mods to show and load, but not actually allowing the game to change. No idea why that'd be a thing, but I'm at a loss otherwise.

You could also try installing it somewhere other than the "Program Files", like your Desktop, and run it in administrator mode. I'm kinda pulling at strings here, since nothing is really matching up.

I'm having an issue with the Everis race, in that an NPC child will be born with a different hair color than the rest of the body hair color (which is fine), but the hair colors will become the same color as the rest of their body when they go into sex mode.

What is causing this? Is this something that can be fixed?

EDIT:

I performed the most ghetto fix in the world. Hair and tail color will be SET. To use this, you must first unpack the Everis race mod (I assume?) and overwrite the humanoid/everis/hair folder with this one. Hair color will be defined by the tail color you choose. Adornments for your hair which would have been handled by the tail color are now handled by the hair color you set.

If anything happens, let me know.

(Fixed a bug where rogue color options remained. Use the provided species file to fix this.)

Everis-Hair-Fix.zip

On 3/8/2019 at 5:00 PM, Ranot said:

Well...I have absolutely no idea what's wrong then. I guess you could try attaching all your starbound.logs, especially if you've messed with things, like added or removed other mods. I'm starting to wonder if the problem is irrelevant to Starbound and the mods, and that there's something else going on.

You're using Starbound from Discord, correct? I use it from Steam, as I'm sure most others do. I'm not sure if Discord's version could be doing something I'm unaware of, like allowing mods to show and load, but not actually allowing the game to change. No idea why that'd be a thing, but I'm at a loss otherwise.

You could also try installing it somewhere other than the "Program Files", like your Desktop, and run it in administrator mode. I'm kinda pulling at strings here, since nothing is really matching up.

welp the only thing i can say now is that i play it off steam but thanks for trying have a nice day

On 3/9/2019 at 7:42 PM, Logan561 said:

welp the only thing i can say now is that i play it off steam but thanks for trying have a nice day

Sorry, that must have been from someone else's log. Loverslab has been faulty for me lately, and hasn't let me load the site a good 90% of the time due to a 504 gateway error, so I wasn't able to double check any files.

While I'm done with trying to help solve this error, I'd recommend seeing if you can get any other mod to work at all. Perhaps one that's more well known, that isn't Sexbound related. You can then seek help in other places if things still don't work, perhaps from people with similar problems. Once you figure out how to get other mods to work, you can consider trying to get Sexbound to work again. Good luck!

On 3/8/2019 at 9:20 PM, dienow said:

I'm having an issue with the Everis race, in that an NPC child will be born with a different hair color than the rest of the body hair color (which is fine), but the hair colors will become the same color as the rest of their body when they go into sex mode.

(Fixed a bug where rogue color options remained. Use the provided species file to fix this.) 

It may be good to post this into the relevant thread for this race mod, the "Sexbound Everis Race". Anyone that use's the race in the future can see it there, and the author may see what's wrong and fix it.

2 hours ago, dienow said:

Should I post the file or a link to my post here?

Preferably, copy what you said and post it over in the other thread, including what the original problem was so that they know what problem it is you were having. Post the file there with it as well, to keep things more orderly.

If people have more issues with it, they'll know to reply in that thread where it's more relevant, and the author of the mod can see what's going on with their mod.

12 hours ago, ignis_of_fury said:

I just downloaded the mod and I can't find any of the things it lists. its in the mod folder like the instructions said but nothing is appearing in my game. Help?

You're going to need to provide more information. What have you tried doing, what are things doing exactly, what mods have you tried to install. Attaching your Starbound.log files is also helpful in seeing what's going wrong. (in your Starbound/storage folder)

8 hours ago, Ranot said:

Preferably, copy what you said and post it over in the other thread, including what the original problem was so that they know what problem it is you were having. Post the file there with it as well, to keep things more orderly.

If people have more issues with it, they'll know to reply in that thread where it's more relevant, and the author of the mod can see what's going on with their mod.

You're going to need to provide more information. What have you tried doing, what are things doing exactly, what mods have you tried to install. Attaching your Starbound.log files is also helpful in seeing what's going wrong. (in your Starbound/storage folder)

Nevermind, I'm an idiot and I've figured it out

On 3/9/2019 at 2:20 AM, dienow said:

What is causing this? Is this something that can be fixed?

EDIT:

I performed the most ghetto fix in the world. Hair and tail color will be SET. To use this, you must first unpack the Everis race mod (I assume?) and overwrite the humanoid/everis/hair folder with this one. Hair color will be defined by the tail color you choose. Adornments for your hair which would have been handled by the tail color are now handled by the hair color you set.

If anything happens, let me know.

Everis-Hair-Fix.zip 57.99 kB · 1 download

Hmm... That's more of a personal choice of the everis race support you got. I thought it was strange that the species had two different fur colors and in such distributions, and the person that rushed the support before Alastor was able to update it himself made it so they only support 1 fur color. Its not a "error" and all that fix is really convoluted and unnecessary... But alas, if there was a less wacky-colored Everis Version, i'd be more pleased with its looks, so i can understand.

On 3/12/2019 at 7:37 PM, red3dred said:

Hmm... That's more of a personal choice of the everis race support you got. I thought it was strange that the species had two different fur colors and in such distributions, and the person that rushed the support before Alastor was able to update it himself made it so they only support 1 fur color. Its not a "error" and all that fix is really convoluted and unnecessary... But alas, if there was a less wacky-colored Everis Version, i'd be more pleased with its looks, so i can understand.

The fix that I applied was done because with the current version of the race, the Everis can have one hair color while not in a loungeable object, and then lose the hair color when they use the loungeable object. This is some sort of bug. The only solution I found to maintain consistency was to make the hair colors the same, because I couldn't diagnose the source of the problem.

So it's, as I said, a very ghetto fix.

EDIT:

Wow, I'm not sure if it's mentioned anywhere, but I found an issue probably related to planetary time:

You can't give birth at a location that isn't in orbit. Pretty wild!