Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

Does this mod have a "Getting aroused animation" AKA a animation that shows the penis growing from soft to erect gradually? Not for any spefeic animation during sex scenes, but just in game for aroused creatures.

I couldve sworn I remember trolls in particular having this, after installing some new mods it doesn't seem to be the case, now the penises just go from soft to erect right away during the mesh swap. 

Is my memory just wrong?

The only NSFW mods for creature models im using is MNC and ABC

Was checking out some of the new stuff in AE. Ran into that silly zombie CC. The "quest" is ridiculously idiotic but it's not like they're charging people for this. Oh wait....  ?

First did up a KYER profile... then I started getting annoyed they were neutered. And before I stopped and asked myself if I should... well.....  ?

Spoiler

ONE.jpg

Baka's ... parts... naturally. ? They fortunately use draugr anims and skeletons. I based the "parts" on Baka's current draugr. 

Of course I can't remember how to get SL to recognize new races anymore. ? (Been a LOOONG time!)

Anyway, here's the CF patch for anybody curious. ESL-ified. 

Requires Baka's stuff (obviously) as well as MNC! 

NOTE: I forgot esl's move around. So it's probably better to toss that esl flag on the esp for it to work!

NOTE 2: Made a new version (posted at the MNC thread) that works with SL. 

Edited by Nessa

Minor bug. Goats are missing their tongue textures. I'm using ABC 2.7 SE, looks like they weren't packed in the fomod for the SE options.

I looked at the path in the nif, there is no 'goat' folder in BakaActors for the SE version. There is for the LE version. To fix, I just pulled out the LE files and dropped them in.

Spoiler

Texture path

image.png.754a2655b1c66b9e689101fd15e69356.png

There is no 'goat' in BakaActors for the SE version.

image.png.faeb8f2291e3ec05fe285368626c3cc1.png

On 7/2/2022 at 11:42 AM, DarkRavage said:

I love the mod but can you create a compatibility patch with Maximum Carnage?

it is compatible unless you want gored creatures with cocks ? 

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

To fix, I just pulled out the LE files and dropped them in.

\01 ABC HDT LE\Textures\BakaActors\Goat, this.? can i copy this as is?

edit: nevermind that works, thank you

Edited by sickboy791
On 6/28/2022 at 10:29 PM, glock88 said:

Old post but I've had this same issue FOREVER now and I have no idea how to fix it. I can see the dust effects and the purple eyes but the rest of the mesh disappears as soon as the erection mesh is swapped in.

I can sometimes fix it briefly then i forget about it until it gets messed up again... Not quite sure what's wrong, but my suspicion is that it has something to do with MNC or ABC overwriting each other or MNC overwriting XP32... not sure though. Let me know if you find a fix.

Getting t-posing on every character after installing this. Running the Immersive & Adult collection alongside the requirements for this mod. Everything functions just fine with FNIS creatures, SexLab, MNC, HentaiCreatures, Framework etc. Any tips? I've set this mod to override everything, included XP32, MNC and Maximum Carnage.

Edit: I've decided to attach my version of the fix, since it's only a handful of edited files, but if this isn't okay I'll happily take it down again. Install SC Horses SE and Baka's ABC like normal (Make sure to enable the SC Horses patch in the ABC installer). Then install this patch like any other mod and make sure it overwrites everything.

I've noticed a few people in this thread having the same issue I was having with the horses turning invisible when using SC Horses with Baka's patch on SE. I've managed to fix the issue in my game and thought I'd share what I did in case it's of any use to anyone else. Quick warning, though; I'm not a super experienced mod author, so if any of this seems wrong to you, please let me know.

(Also make sure to back up any files you edit in case you need to re-do any steps.)

The fix requires SSEEdit and NifSkope.

The Problem:

Spoiler

The issue seems to be that when the creature framework attempts to apply the aroused mesh to the horse, the horse turns invisible. This seems to be due to two things.

1. The aroused mesh is being applied to the wrong slot. ("Slot 52 - Unnamed" instead of "Slot 30 - Head")

2. The aroused mesh included in Baka's patch is just the erect cock, whereas the mesh should actually include the entire horse + the erect cock. This is the case for all MNC creatures, as far as I can tell.

We can see this in action by changing the slots on the armor addons for the aroused meshes from 52 to 30 in Baka's SC_horsereplacer.esp.

Now when the horse gets aroused, instead of being completely invisible, it will just become a floating cock. This seems to be because now the aroused mesh is being applied correctly, but since the mesh is just the cock, that's all that appears.

The Solution:

Spoiler

First, open the SC_HorseReplacer.esp from Baka's SC Horses patch included in the ABC installer with SSEEdit.

Under the "Armor Addon" Header, look for the records beginning with NakedHorseAAHard.
1721807277_Screenshot2022-07-15023028.png.31582179f152e698ef1e7cee107be6e9.png

On all of these records, change the "First Person Flags (Sorted)" from "52 - Unnamed" to "30 - Head"

.Records.thumb.png.3817a464c9b038f6aa911061e825306c.png

Once finished, close SSEEdit and save changes.

Next we'll need to edit some models in NifSkope. The models in question are the "addon_HorseXXXHard.nif" files from Baka's SC Horses Patch included in the ABC installer, found at the following path: [meshes\MoreNastyCritters\horse\]. (Where XXX is the color of the horse. "addon_HorseHard.nif is the brown horse, FYI.)
We'll also need the the base SC Horses models found in the SC Horses mod, at the following path: [meshes\SC\4_ports\11_horses\]. We'll start with "horse.nif" (Which is also the brown horse).

Next, you'll need to open two instances of NifSkope. In one instance, drag and drop the file "addon_HorseHard.nif". In the other, drag and drop "horse.nif".

Right-click on the "NiNode" in "addon_HorseHard.nif" and click "block" --> "copy branch".

1431924179_Screenshot2022-07-15025413.png.e007ef3ebf353ede63579d5f42bfcd3f.png

Now, right-click the "NiNode" in "horse.nif" and click "block" --> "paste branch".

1134518526_Screenshot2022-07-15030226.png.45ee4d3dc460a3011002e928209462bf.png

This will nest the first NiNode within the second, which we don't want. So now right click on the "NiNode" we just copied over (Should now be at the bottom of the list with a value of "Scene Root".) and click "block" --> "flatten branch". This will spill it's contents into the right location, except for one "NiStringExtraData" record. You can see this record by clicking the little drop-down arrow just to the left of "97 NiNode".

1582947919_Screenshot2022-07-15030214.png.1a288089d0af877e131f25fdeaafb63d.png

To get that last record where we want it, right-click the "NiStringExtraData" record and click "block" --> "copy branch". Then scroll back to the top of the list and right click the top "NiNode" and once again, click "block" --> "paste branch".

With all the data where it should be, just scroll back down to the "97 NiNode" record we initially copied over (It should just have that one "NiStringExtraData" record in it now.) and right-click, then "block" --> "remove branch".

With all that done, the model is ready to use, so just go to the top right and "File --> Save As..." and save it to [meshes\MoreNastyCritters\horse\addon_HorseHard.nif].

This alone should allow any brown horses in the game to properly display their aroused meshes now, which I would recommend you test out before you do the rest in case of issues.

Once you confirm it works, you'll need to do the NifSkope steps again for the other five horse types; Black, Palomino, Grey, Shadowmere and Black and White (Called "horse_Appa" in the SC Horses files.), taking care to match each horse mesh with it's corresponding aroused mesh.

Once all the meshes are processed, I'd recommend putting the fixed plugin and the six fixed meshes in their own folder (with the correct folder structure, of course.) and archiving it with 7zip. Then install it with your mod manager, overwriting everything when asked.

Some Additional Notes:

Spoiler

1. There are also unaroused meshes included in Baka's patch that you could potentially use in the same way to give horses balls and a sheath when not aroused, however that mesh seems to float below the horses body and isn't actually attached, so I didn't bother with those.

2. Make sure you still use the skeleton.nif from Baka's SC horses patch, not the one included in SC Horses itself, otherwise the cocks won't animate during scenes.

3. I have not rigorously tested every individual step in this guide to see if they're actually all necessary to get the meshes to work, I just know that they do indeed work, and it took so long to figure out, I don't want to mess with it any further, lol. However, if someone knows that any of these steps are indeed unnecessary, let me know and I'll amend the guide.

4. Big thanks to BakaFactory for ABC and the rest of the modders here on LL for the countless hours of entertainment, you guys are incredible.

5. This is my first post on this site after joining like... 6 years ago, so... Hi everyone!

6. This guide ended up being far more verbose than I originally intended, however I wanted to make sure it was as clear as possible, and as friendly to new players as I could manage. So thanks for reading!

ABC - SC Horses Patch Fixed.7z

Edited by TheMeanMemeMachine
Clarity

Hey Baka, first thanks for your awesome work.

Maybe its already mentioned but I have a problem with the giants.

The "Giant01" has a HUGE dick when "Creature Framework" says that the giant is unspecified (not aroused or one of the other options).

It looks like the dick is to big for the creature mesh but it works fine if the giant is aroused and naked.

When i switch to MNC and the same option the dick is normal sized and under his "clothes"..

If you or anyone else has an idea I'm glad to hear it.

On 7/15/2022 at 10:50 AM, TheMeanMemeMachine said:

I would like to be able to share my fixed version of the patch for simplicity, but I have not gotten permission to redistribute those assets, so I'll just tell you how you can fix it yourself.

I don't think you need permission to distribute minor fixes, especially here.

Hey @factoryclose thanks a lot for your work! I have seen you have the sc horses mod working with ABC and there is even a patch for it. I cant hovewer figure it out how to make them work together. Creature framework displays only basic meshes in its menu for horses, it even recognizes the horse I have selected as being of valid race, but it doesnt put any cock on it. I have tried different load orders without any success yet. What is your setup with sc horses?

On 7/23/2022 at 9:17 PM, Violence6884 said:

I have the same issue, and I'm still laughing my ass off :3 But it does need to be fixed.

Yeah its very funny that they suddenly have a dick bigger that thier legs.

That would be VERY painfull for my poor nord heroine if it wouldn't shrink as soon as he is naked >.<

On 7/19/2022 at 10:13 PM, siderr said:

Hey @factoryclose thanks a lot for your work! I have seen you have the sc horses mod working with ABC and there is even a patch for it. I cant hovewer figure it out how to make them work together. Creature framework displays only basic meshes in its menu for horses, it even recognizes the horse I have selected as being of valid race, but it doesnt put any cock on it. I have tried different load orders without any success yet. What is your setup with sc horses?

I have nearly the same problem. My horses looks like the vanilla ones EXCEPT they are horny than they have the SC mashes.
The strange thing is that I get it to work last time... Now I stay with the vanilla horses.