Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

OK so if anyone else is getting very shaky/jittery vagina collisions with the latest version of this mod or CBPC or whatever, I recommend disabling the collider nodes for everything but the capsule shape.

For example, this is the config for the trolls:

Spoiler

image.png.8ca72b02da770878f6b51e1fff360c45.png

If you comment out under 'Node Lists' where it says "#Troll 3~7" by placing a hashtag (#) before TD 4 through TD 7, the collisions will be much more stable since the spheres will no longer be colliding with the vagina. This method worked for me, however it might not work for anyone else but it is worth a shot.

Troll config after: 

image.png.c8b8aed5c2cbc21103cb381b46d36108.png

Hey so i am having an extremely anoying issue with the vampire lord transformation so when my female character transforms i have the vampire lord body head and all but i also have my character's normal head and hands clipping throught the vampire lord mesh how the hell do i fix this any help would be great.

Ok so i just tried to fix it by updating more nasty critters, Hentai Creatures and Creature Framework and now my transformation does not work at all pretty much what i mean by that is my character does the transformation animation then starts floating but she is still using her human body and sometimes there is wings and other times there is not so now i am extremely confused any healp would be great thank you.

Edited by WolfPack51942

For some reason normal chaurus becomes too big during act. I tried to update CF but no avail. It becomes the size of chaurus reaper.

Edit: Found the problem. Mortal enemies were interfering with MNC skeleton.

Edited by tukanmon
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ShadowofVenus said:

I keep having an issue where all of the dogs go invisible (Except wolves). I'm not sure what could be causing it but when I disable ABC the dogs regain their textures back.

Note: While I was looking at the dog skeleton NIF file in Nifscope, I noticed that it doesn't have the "green webbing" like how the other meshes do.

It only has the yellow nodes (Under: meshes/actors/canine/character assets dog/skeleton):

489109749_NoSkeleton.JPG.e26514f6c5d051347c73ed118ebf3355.JPG

Compared to the wolf skeleton (Under: meshes/actors/wolf/character assets/skeleton):

1143366948_WithSkeleton.JPG.306778c104595642cddd04b08aecf8a8.JPG

Great mod, but not sure what I'm doing wrong, I can't seem to get this to work.  Been pouring through the replies to see what I missed (I'm 100% sure it's user error).  I can see it on the horses with the horse replacer patch.  And were-creatures, but notice it doesn't work on trolls.  It'll apply the fuzzy texture to them, but no animation.  I have all the requirements and the latest version of ABC.  Any one ever have a similar issue?  Much appreciated.

On 11/8/2022 at 2:46 AM, no_way said:

Im stumped.  A clean install of the latest CF/MNC/HC/ABC with them not overwritten and at the top of the load order, still vampire lord doesn't get dongified.  

Make sure that in your modlist (left panel on MO2) :
- XP32 Skeleton is overridden by MNC
- MNC is overridden by ABC
- ABC is not overridden by anything
- Obviously, that you do not have another mod changing the meshes of vampire lords

13 hours ago, KaidanShepard said:

Make sure that in your modlist (left panel on MO2) :
- XP32 Skeleton is overridden by MNC
- MNC is overridden by ABC
- ABC is not overridden by anything
- Obviously, that you do not have another mod changing the meshes of vampire lords

Yeah no luck, only thing overwriting ABC is some common meshes from Baka fill her up