Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

23 hours ago, boicepio said:

Where you ever able to fix this?

Yes.  Baka referred me to a file called "End All Be All" which contained the missing textures.  In a following update he added the textures, but a subsequent (most recent) update left the textures out.  I kept the file "End All Be All" hence I again have the textures.

I cannot recall where I got the file.  I put it in my DropBox should you want it;  it contains meshes and textures only.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oklehvl51jhr1yd/End All Be All - Rieklings MNC Edition v1.zip?dl=0

Edit:  Apparently I got the file from the Nexus as a Legendary Edition mod;  a search of the Nexus did not locate the file. 

Edited by Rynnes Master
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 7:32 AM, Newka said:

I have a question, i play on AE (i remember installing this mod wayyyy back then), as i installed this mod what do i have to choose when it tells me to chose between "ABC HTD-SMP SE" and "Skip ABC HDT-SMP" ? Knowing that i have the Faster HDT-SMP

Reinstalling and wanted to bump this. ABC is a required mod for my playthrough and I’m using .659 AE with 2.2.3 SKSE and faster HDT-SMP. Any guidance towards proper SMP setup would be greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, Hazz711 said:

I'm having an issue where the mod just simply isn't loading in creature framework. I have ABC set to override MNC and I have tried re-registering mods in the MCM but nothing. I'm using anniversary edition 1.6.640. Could that be the problem? Here is a MOD list for reference https://pastebin.com/qtgnRzBD

ABC does not add anything to it, the mod just replaces mnc's meshes.

On 2/21/2023 at 2:27 AM, MadMansGun said:

ABC does not add anything to it, the mod just replaces mnc's meshes.

Oh ok cool sorry about that been a while since I've modded skyrim and I could have sworn you had to actually select ABC in the CF MCM if you wanted to use it.

Just passing by to warn you guys that the Patreon page is inacesseble atm, the page says it's being analyzed, if someone can contact the author directly and warn him about it, see if he posts the mod elsewhere, it would be great. :)

I tried waiting for a couple of hours but nothing changed, I'll try tomorrow, hopefully it will be back online.

On 2/28/2023 at 12:27 AM, JustANobody003 said:

Just passing by to warn you guys that the Patreon page is inacesseble atm, the page says it's being analyzed, if someone can contact the author directly and warn him about it, see if he posts the mod elsewhere, it would be great. :)

I tried waiting for a couple of hours but nothing changed, I'll try tomorrow, hopefully it will be back online.

He knows, it’s been like that for a while 

On 2/17/2023 at 9:59 PM, DenMagpie said:

I got this kind of problem. Installed ABC and MNC. Delivered SC Horse and in the ABC installation a patch. But the body of the horse has not changed.

I'm getting the same issue. SC Horses has a wider selection of breed textures, than the vanilla game (Black,Brown,Palomino,Black & White & Grey). SC has textures for breeds such as spotted Appaloosa (Dapple), which look great normally, but in animations only the soft mesh form is used, without genitals.  A Patch would need to be produced which switched the mesh from soft to hard during animations. I've been looking but I have found nothing yet. If anyone has a solution to this I would grateful to hear.

Edited by satanfist