54 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I don't think so, but usually I don't open my inventory during SL animations.

Well, that's the only thing I can think of - the game can freeze briefly when applying/removing tats via Slavetats API. Otherwise the mod doesn't touch the inventory whatsoever.

1 hour ago, gooser said:

Well, that's the only thing I can think of - the game can freeze briefly when applying/removing tats via Slavetats API. Otherwise the mod doesn't touch the inventory whatsoever.

I've actually seen the same thing.  The game doesn't freeze, it keeps playing, but it's a selective disableplayercontrols that prevents the user from opening the inventory, map, or press the tab key to bring up magic/skills/etc.  You can still run around, draw weapons, fight, etc.

It can be overridden by opening the console and running enableplayercontrols.

It ALWAYS coincides with W&T messages in the console.

I wonder, though, @saltshade, are you playing on SE or LE?  Gooser, if I'm right, you're still primarily LE, right?  If saltshade and I are both SE, that could mean it's a quirk of the implementation there.

3 minutes ago, Eadoo said:

I've actually seen the same thing.  The game doesn't freeze, it keeps playing, but it's a selective disableplayercontrols that prevents the user from opening the inventory, map, or press the tab key to bring up magic/skills/etc.  You can still run around, draw weapons, fight, etc.

It can be overridden by opening the console and running enableplayercontrols.

It ALWAYS coincides with W&T messages in the console.

I wonder, though, @saltshade, are you playing on SE or LE?  Gooser, if I'm right, you're still primarily LE, right?  If saltshade and I are both SE, that could mean it's a quirk of the implementation there.

That's what I thought. Recently, I've been playing SE, but not with the Apropos2 port (can you believe I play without my own mod?) I would ask the Slavetats mod author. 

36 minutes ago, gooser said:

That's what I thought. Recently, I've been playing SE, but not with the Apropos2 port (can you believe I play without my own mod?) I would ask the Slavetats mod author. 

That's funny.  I always presumed it was something YOU did to prevent the player from changing their state while you were manipulating settings.  Hahahaha.

At any rate, I just entered my game and made a bunch of SlaveTats changes to one of my followers, and what do you know, I got the disableplayercontrols.  So...there's your culprit.
@saltshade, I'd suggest just waiting it out.  For me, it never takes more than a few seconds and then I'm on my way.  If it *really* bugs you, you can run enableplayercontrols in the console.  And, of course, you can go complain to the SlaveTats folks.  :)

2 hours ago, Eadoo said:

That's funny.  I always presumed it was something YOU did to prevent the player from changing their state while you were manipulating settings.  Hahahaha.

At any rate, I just entered my game and made a bunch of SlaveTats changes to one of my followers, and what do you know, I got the disableplayercontrols.  So...there's your culprit.
@saltshade, I'd suggest just waiting it out.  For me, it never takes more than a few seconds and then I'm on my way.  If it *really* bugs you, you can run enableplayercontrols in the console.  And, of course, you can go complain to the SlaveTats folks.  :)

I'm playing SE so your theory seems right. It's not a big issue though(I'm slowly getting used to it). Just wanted to know what's causing it and if there is a way to fix it, and now I know.

The only reason I posted about it was because someone said SlaveTats causes slowdown and inventory lockdown, and that made me think of Apropos. :)

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

I'm playing SE so your theory seems right. It's not a big issue though(I'm slowly getting used to it). Just wanted to know what's causing it and if there is a way to fix it, and now I know.

The only reason I posted about it was because someone said SlaveTats causes slowdown and inventory lockdown, and that made me think of Apropos. :)

Yeah, I've noticed it for years on LE and just lived with it. Some people hate ST I think but I find it to be a great overall mod.

59 minutes ago, gooser said:

Yeah, I've noticed it for years on LE and just lived with it. Some people hate ST I think but I find it to be a great overall mod.

The only thing I hate about ST is that the MCM takes forever to show on SE. It's obvious that hasn't been converted properly, or that it needs to be rewritten from scratch. But one can only expect so much from mods that were made for LE and still works for SE.

5 hours ago, saltshade said:

The only thing I hate about ST is that the MCM takes forever to show on SE. It's obvious that hasn't been converted properly, or that it needs to be rewritten from scratch. But one can only expect so much from mods that were made for LE and still works for SE.

Search Google for "SlaveTats performance patch".  It'll lead you offsite, but I've been using 1.0.1 and it's only slow the first time you open the SlaveTats MCM.  After that the contents are cached and the MCM is super-fast.

15 minutes ago, Eadoo said:

Search Google for "SlaveTats performance patch".  It'll lead you offsite, but I've been using 1.0.1 and it's only slow the first time you open the SlaveTats MCM.  After that the contents are cached and the MCM is super-fast.

Interesting. I noticed the SLAL loader MCM is extremely slow too. Similar issue? I usually have to wait 5-10 seconds before any thing shows.

On 9/23/2020 at 11:04 PM, Malos323 said:

Are there any updated descriptions for sex scenes or links to download sets of them for animations?

I would really like ones based on Anub's animations (the mind control ones especially), however having more animation descriptions in general would be nice.

Not really.  I've added some generic mind control-themed text to the FemaleActor_Male rape portions of my version of the database, but you won't see them very commonly since there's so much other content there already.

I'll probably add more as time goes on, although I'm not planning on doing any animation-specific work for anything other than Dwemer-related Estrus animations (since those are weird right now).

On 9/20/2020 at 10:49 AM, Manamanky said:

Not sure what I am doing wrong but Apropos seems to be getting scene messages completely wrong, doing stuff like saying Foresworn are tentacle monsters. Have I just done something wrong here, I don't see any issues with how I installed it.

What animation is actually playing, and who are the actors involved in it?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JohnConquest12 said:

While we're at it, how did you manage to get your effects to work? Mine don't even display and when I check MCM My PC is not tracked for W&T

Did you PC play abuse animations where they are marked as the victim? Consensual anims will not start tracking,.

On 10/4/2020 at 11:32 PM, crow90983 said:

i want to disable the wear & tear effect that slow down my character but i dont know how to do it, someone can help me? 

The settings you're looking for are in the text file DB under WearAndTear_Effects.txt.  Find all of the "movement" entries and delete them.

10 hours ago, JohnConquest12 said:

It should of worked since I've been using SL Defeat to be a victim and I've tried it countless times now.

Yes, SL Defeat does set the victim flag --- even when surrendering I think.

Hard to say looking into my crystal ball. Can you turn on Debug & Trace in MCM, run a few scenes with Defeat triggering the anims, and post the Apropos0.log file ?

3 hours ago, gooser said:

Hard to say looking into my crystal ball. Can you turn on Debug & Trace in MCM, run a few scenes with Defeat triggering the anims, and post the Apropos0.log file ?

Ok let me try it and I'll come back to you

4 hours ago, gooser said:

Oh I forgot to tell you where do you find this Apropos0.log file at?

32 minutes ago, JohnConquest12 said:

Oh I forgot to tell you where do you find this Apropos0.log file at?

I think it depends if you are using MO2, etc. With profiles in MO2, Apropos0 is usually under Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User

4 hours ago, gooser said:

I think it depends if you are using MO2, etc. With profiles in MO2, Apropos0 is usually under Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User

I don't see anything on the logs folder, that has a script or user folder. And yeah I'm using MO2. But what I can tell you is when I open up the console, any animation that plays, it says something like "[animation name] not listed as unique or not found. Falling back...". It happens with every animation it seems (I have funibuziness anim pack). That's like the only suspicion I have right now I don't know.

1 hour ago, JohnConquest12 said:

I don't see anything on the logs folder, that has a script or user folder. And yeah I'm using MO2. But what I can tell you is when I open up the console, any animation that plays, it says something like "[animation name] not listed as unique or not found. Falling back...". It happens with every animation it seems (I have funibuziness anim pack). That's like the only suspicion I have right now I don't know.

That's normal behavior as there are far fewer unique animations than you overall have installed. 

Did you enable Papyrus logging already in your .ini file? 

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=User:DavidJCobb/Papyrus_logging