2 hours ago, gooser said:

It doesn't look like W&T is enabled in MCM. Can you post a export of your settings (should be a json text file format). Should be under the Rebuild & Clean.

Ok so i did the export but where would this json file be located? Do I need a mod like FISS to have it saved or it's somewhere I don't know about?

1 minute ago, JohnConquest12 said:

Ok so i did the export but where would this json file be located? Do I need a mod like FISS to have it saved or it's somewhere I don't know about?

I thought it said in a popup where it dumped it... Otherwise it should be D:\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\JCUser\Apropos2\ExportSettings.txt

1 hour ago, JohnConquest12 said:

Yeah it didn't tell me where it dumped it but according to your path I think I found it.

ExportSettings.txt 1.82 kB · 1 download

Thanks I think I know what the problem is. Your PC is female and was raped by a female and it dropped down into the lesbian logic and then never applied W&T unfortunately. Can you try a male Bandit Beserker? :)

5 hours ago, gooser said:

Thanks I think I know what the problem is. Your PC is female and was raped by a female and it dropped down into the lesbian logic and then never applied W&T unfortunately. Can you try a male Bandit Beserker? :)

Uh, Yeah you're right. Tried a male bandit and it started tracking. I started out with pretty much lesbian rape. So is there no way in making lesbians/female on female stuff enable wear and tear then?

8 hours ago, JohnConquest12 said:

Uh, Yeah you're right. Tried a male bandit and it started tracking. I started out with pretty much lesbian rape. So is there no way in making lesbians/female on female stuff enable wear and tear then?

Its a bug I will have to fix.

1 hour ago, g123e said:

Hello, is there any config to disable effects and descriptions for NPC? Can't find separate options to make mod work only for PC...

Sure, for descriptions you could modify all of the "3rd Person" entries in all the files in the DB to say this:

"3rd Person" :
    [
        ""
    ]

Effects?  That one I'm not so sure about.

5 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Sure, for descriptions you could modify all of the "3rd Person" entries in all the files in the DB to say this:

"3rd Person" :
    [
        ""
    ]

Effects?  That one I'm not so sure about.

He means W&T effects - debuffs. There is an MCM option for that actually.

I had an idea and created a male test character to mess around with. It seems to be working fine with male/male animations if you set your character's SexLab gender to female (at least when using SLEN to trigger them). I don't know how much of an impact this would have on other mods, however. I'm in the process of editing 1st person to be gender neutral for one of my playthroughs, and will see if any issues occur.

Just thought I would throw it out there for those looking for a male/male option.

Edit: male/creature worked as well with this. Also, will only work if your character is a bottom (you get strange descriptions otherwise).

• 3 weeks later...

(just to preface, I'm still using classic because I'm several hundred hours into a playthrough so didn't want to start a new thing just to update to apropos2)

Had a quick question, was wondering if the issue with the player's name being used for both {PRIMARY} and {ACTIVE} in female npc X female pc animations got fixed in the newest version of apropos?

2 hours ago, sokar kir said:

(just to preface, I'm still using classic because I'm several hundred hours into a playthrough so didn't want to start a new thing just to update to apropos2)

Had a quick question, was wondering if the issue with the player's name being used for both {PRIMARY} and {ACTIVE} in female npc X female pc animations got fixed in the newest version of apropos?

My experience is "No", it has not been fixed, might even be worse.  I get all sorts of weird things, but then I play a fluid Female/Futa character.

On 11/4/2020 at 9:11 AM, Mastarhymes said:

Is there any way to activate the tears/running mascara overlay DURING the rape? Like Estrus does, for example?

No, mascara application is part of W&T, which is computed at the end of each animation, not during.

5 hours ago, gooser said:

No, mascara application is part of W&T, which is computed at the end of each animation, not during.

And would it be difficult to implement that function at a stage change during the rape scene? I see the mod already displays messages when the scene stage progresses, so it should already have a function tied to the stage change.

I need to learn how to edit/make scripts...

7 hours ago, Mastarhymes said:

And would it be difficult to implement that function at a stage change during the rape scene? I see the mod already displays messages when the scene stage progresses, so it should already have a function tied to the stage change.

I need to learn how to edit/make scripts...

Not really easy, as the W&T is essentially a separate function from messages. In fact the script that applies the tats is really the main script that tracks W&T changes for a particular actor.

On 11/4/2020 at 7:14 AM, sokar kir said:

It has not been fixed.  The fix I have planned will change {PRIMARY} into I/you and {ACTIVE} into her.  I'll get back to it once I'm done populating all of the rest of the missing content in the database.

2 hours ago, Eadoo said:

It has not been fixed.  The fix I have planned will change {PRIMARY} into I/you and {ACTIVE} into her.  I'll get back to it once I'm done populating all of the rest of the missing content in the database.

That won't solve the big issue of not being able to tell who's giving receiving, though. You'd have to assume the PC is always either topping or bottoming; maybe have a versions of the database for each. And even then, rip switches.