I need a moment of help here. Seu stopped working so I checked my log and found a message in there that "the actor is in an Aaf animation: aborted." At some point in my game an animation apparently started but didnt finish leaving my character stuck with the Aaf busy tag. Is there a command or fix I can use to remove that tag?

2 hours ago, Argent Wolfe said:

I need a moment of help here. Seu stopped working so I checked my log and found a message in there that "the actor is in an Aaf animation: aborted." At some point in my game an animation apparently started but didnt finish leaving my character stuck with the Aaf busy tag. Is there a command or fix I can use to remove that tag?

Yes, you can remove it in console.  The command is a little bit complicated.  There is a console command "addkeyword", but for whatever reason there is not a "removekeyword" one, so you have to use the script function via the "callfunction" command:

player.callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

to verify that it worked, give the command

player.haskeyword aaf_actorbusy

and it should reply with

HasKeyword >> 0.0

At which point you are all set.

New version 0.91 uploaded.  Changes:

• Added compatibility with Magno Cum Gaudio sex statistics

• Replaced "Use AAF Packages" MCM option with "AAF Skip Walk" option

As always, there is no need to do a clean save.  Just uninstall the previous version, install the new one, and load your game.  SEU will detect the update and reload itself.

5 hours ago, roots8834 said:

Is there any way to disable the timer so animations play out in their entirety? When I change the timer in MCM to the length of the longest animation, shorter animations loop rather than stopping after playing once.

Not in the current build.  I was waiting for AAF to implement the "PlayOnce" flag which does exactly what you are asking for, and that feature is available now.  I will add support for it in the next release - if you set the duration to 0 it will play the full animation and stop.

29 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Not in the current build.  I was waiting for AAF to implement the "PlayOnce" flag which does exactly what you are asking for, and that feature is available now.  I will add support for it in the next release - if you set the duration to 0 it will play the full animation and stop.

Perfect, thanks.

So i managed to install this and get it working up to the point where i get dialogue... i installed animations and themes, but once i select, sex and then right here, the dialogue ends/ is interrupted and the npc goes back to whatever they where doing. after this happens i need to do player.callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy to go back to where i can start dialogue again. any help would be appreciated

10 hours ago, ddm298 said:

So i managed to install this and get it working up to the point where i get dialogue... i installed animations and themes, but once i select, sex and then right here, the dialogue ends/ is interrupted and the npc goes back to whatever they where doing. after this happens i need to do player.callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy to go back to where i can start dialogue again. any help would be appreciated

Sounds like something is interrupting AAF, preventing it from playing animations or unlocking the actor.  You should enable debug messages and logging in AAF (set the three "debug" options to "true" in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini) and see if any errors show up.  There are some mods like "Follower Revive System" that will interrupt animations, so it could be something like that.

Something weird is happening for mine.

I can get the action of sex to trigger, but the animations bug out(I think)

What happens is my character and the NPC will become naked, but then their bodies just merge and they’re standing inside each other - doing nothing.

Eventualy, the timer will free me and the NPC as if the sex did occur.

I can get one animation so far, and it’s my character hanging on a Power Armor rack and letting the NPC lick her cunt.

Know what the problem is here, chief?

Just updated to:

AAF Beta 78-31304-78b-1558309397

AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V190526.0

AAF_SEU_V0.91

AAF_Violate_V0.81

SEU no longer runs the animations after the topic the screen just goes to the Black loading screen.

Please what have I done wrong?

I have enclosed A Log and AAF_GFV screen.

Ps not tried Violate yet.

AAF Not Supported it says but the Home key works?

SEU Player Masturbation works

Capture 26-5-2019.PNG

Papyrus.0.log

26 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

SEU no longer runs the animations after the topic the screen just goes to the Black loading screen.

Please what have I done wrong?

I have enclosed A Log and AAF_GFV screen.

Ps not tried Violate yet.

AAF Not Supported it says but the Home key works?

SEU Player Masturbation works

The log shows that SEU made the animation request to AAF, then AAF sent a SceneInit event back, and then nothing else.

I ran into this same issue a few days ago.  Certain animations would cause an infinite loading screen.  The problem is that AAF 78 changed the way it parses XML files, and certain animation packs and patches, like "Various AAF XML files", "Auto Staged Animations Please", and "AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods" need to be updated.  This is mostly related to animations that equip strap-ons and other temporary items.

You can track down exactly which animations are the problem by playing them in the AAF wizard.  If you get a black screen instead of the animation starting, you know that animation pack is using outdated XML.

GFV doesn't recognize your AAF because you are running an outdated version of GFV, the current version is 1.5.9.

31 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The log shows that SEU made the animation request to AAF, then AAF sent a SceneInit event back, and then nothing else.

I ran into this same issue a few days ago.  Certain animations would cause an infinite loading screen.  The problem is that AAF 78 changed the way it parses XML files, and certain animation packs and patches, like "Various AAF XML files", "Auto Staged Animations Please", and "AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods" need to be updated.  This is mostly related to animations that equip strap-ons and other temporary items.

You can track down exactly which animations are the problem by playing them in the AAF wizard.  If you get a black screen instead of the animation starting, you know that animation pack is using outdated XML.

GFV doesn't recognize your AAF because you are running an outdated version of GFV, the current version is 1.5.9.

I thank you.

Is there a way I can remove the problem animations using the AAF wizard?

Do I have to wait for the black screen to finish if it will finish I waited I thought for ages (may have been not long enough).

When installing I get a Notice on all but 2 items: “If You’re seeing this it means that the mod author set an invalid path for this image”. So I only ticked Sex-Kinky and sex-Creature.

Is that ok?

17 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Is there a way I can remove the problem animations using the AAF wizard?

No, unfortunately.  You just use it to identify the animations, then remove or update the pack that animation came from.

19 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Do I have to wait for the black screen to finish if it will finish I waited I thought for ages (may have been not long enough). 

I don't think it ever finishes - it crashes AAF completely.

17 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

When installing I get a Notice on all but 2 items: “If You’re seeing this it means that the mod author set an invalid path for this image”. So I only ticked Sex-Kinky and sex-Creature.

Is that ok?

I really don't know, I am running an older version of Themes at the moment.  I'd ask on the Themes forum about that.

53 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The problem is that AAF 78 changed the way it parses XML files, and certain animation packs and patches, like "Various AAF XML files", "Auto Staged Animations Please", and "AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods" need to be updated.  This is mostly related to animations that equip strap-ons and other temporary items.

This seems to have been an issue from v74 on. Question I have, and has yet to be answered is, what changed? and how should the new xml be formatted? I've been stripping the xmls in question down and doing some trial and error (to no avail). Are you able to shed any light there?

22 minutes ago, ezfreee said:

This seems to have been an issue from v74 on. Question I have, and has yet to be answered is, what changed? and how should the new xml be formatted? I've been stripping the xmls in question down and doing some trial and error (to no avail). Are you able to shed any light there?

The parsing of value= elementss in animationData XML changed.  In the past that feature was not fully implemented, but now the attributes in those elements actually have meaning.  Unfortunately, bad attribute values can cause AAF to hang.

Here is the old format that a lot of animationData were using:

<value path="action" value="F_Noose_activity" target="0" loop="true" from="1" to="0" steps="5" time="10"/>

This is what should be used instead:

<value path="action" value="F_Noose_activity" loop="true" time="150"/>

The time= attribute should be the same as in the <animation id= ...> node.  It will still work if not, but AAF will produce a warning message.

30 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

No, unfortunately.  You just use it to identify the animations, then remove or update the pack that animation came from.

I really don't know, I am running an older version of Themes at the moment.  I'd ask on the Themes forum about that.

32 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thank You

So should I just go back to the old AAF? Will the other new files work? i.e. AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V190526.0

AAF_SEU_V0.91

AAF_Violate_V0.81

4 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

So should I just go back to the old AAF? Will the other new files work? i.e. AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V190526.0

AAF_SEU_V0.91

AAF_Violate_V0.81

I am not sure about the new Themes working with AAF 73.  However, SEU 0.91 and Violate 0.81 work fine with AAF 73.

44 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Here is the old format that a lot of animationData were using:

<value path="action" value="F_Noose_activity" target="0" loop="true" from="1" to="0" steps="5" time="10"/>

This is what should be used instead:

<value path="action" value="F_Noose_activity" loop="true" time="150"/>

Thank You. that helps immensely. I was close.
And i'm reluctant to bring this up, but is there some sort of limit on the number of xmls that can be in use before chaos ensues?  I ask only because I've discovered a CTD upon transferring a weapon item from a container. At first I assumed it was a nif or texture problem, but after an exhaustive tear-down and troubleshooting session, in the end it was triggered by AAF xmls. The quantity.
If i disabled either AJ's or Leito's/Crazy xml patches - no ctd. But with both enabled - ctd. Mind you there is nothing relevant in those xmls to the item in question but somehow it's creating this abstract ctd.  (this holds true for v73 as well as v78)
Reminds me of the string limit in LE when things just stopped working at a certain point.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am not sure about the new Themes working with AAF 73.  However, SEU 0.91 and Violate 0.81 work fine with AAF 73.

Thank You again

I will try going back to 73 and hopefully wait for some of the other authors to update the XML files as I can’t conceive of playing without Leito’s fantastic animations and all the other older animations that were working fine before I updated.

I will let you know if AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V190526.0 works with 73 for anyone else who may consider this.

Update:

AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V190526.0 is working fine with AAF Beta 73-31304-73b-1554091375

5 hours ago, ezfreee said:

And i'm reluctant to bring this up, but is there some sort of limit on the number of xmls that can be in use before chaos ensues?  I ask only because I've discovered a CTD upon transferring a weapon item from a container. At first I assumed it was a nif or texture problem, but after an exhaustive tear-down and troubleshooting session, in the end it was triggered by AAF xmls. The quantity.
If i disabled either AJ's or Leito's/Crazy xml patches - no ctd. But with both enabled - ctd. Mind you there is nothing relevant in those xmls to the item in question but somehow it's creating this abstract ctd.  (this holds true for v73 as well as v78)
Reminds me of the string limit in LE when things just stopped working at a certain point.

Not to my knowledge.  AAF doesn't have any OnItemAdded or OnItemEquipped handlers, so it's not a simple interaction.  All of the XML is parsed and stored in Scaleform, which is external to the game or the Papyrus engine, so a memory overwrite doesn't seem likely either.

But if you can reproduce that CTD reliably, there is a problem somewhere.  Out of curiosity, how many XMLs do you have?

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Biggest differences I see are that you have a different version of Themes (I'm still on 190308), you have more Atomic Lust options enabled, and you don't seem to have the AAF files for Crazy animations.

ah, i copied those manually and missed the leito/crazy folder.  running this dir lister from MO gives me the more accurate number of 213.

data_AAF.html