41 minutes ago, awillis2603 said:

I get a constant error saying you find nothing interesting

When I try to masturbate the window pops up but nothing happens

For masturbation animations you need an AAF animation pack that contains that type of animations.  Crazys' animations (available here on LL, see the link in the Installation Order section of this mod's front page) has them, and Rohzima's Real Animated Poses, available on Nexus, has them as well.

As far as flirt and prostitution, you need to be reasonably close to an NPC to trigger the SEU dialogues.  It needs to be the same distance at which you would be able to talk to them normally using the E key.

12 minutes ago, colten755 said:

AFF Violate works fine but nothing for sex em up works

home hotkey does work

any help?

Did you set the hotkeys in the SEU MCM?

Did you get the SEU initialization message the first time you loaded a save after installing the mod?

Does anything at all happen when you hit the hotkeys?  You should at least get a "You find nothing interesting" message if you hit the active or passive hotkeys with no NPCs nearby.

3 minutes ago, colten755 said:

I set the hotkey and nothing happens but I didn't get the seu message

Very strange.  Could you enable debug logging, then reproduce the problem, and then post your papyrus.0.log in this thread as an attachment?  Instructions for enabling logging are in the second post in this thread.

4 minutes ago, colten755 said:

Hotkeys are set to f1 and f2 

Papyrus.0.log 29.91 kB · 0 downloads

It looks like you have the scripts from the Four-Play version of SEU installed.  These errors show that SEU is looking for variables and functions from FourPlay:

[04/23/2019 - 10:34:53PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "FourPlay" on object "SEUSurrenderScript"
[04/23/2019 - 10:34:53PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "::remote_four_play:Main_animation_over" in state "" on object "SEUSurrenderScript".

AAF SEU does not have any code that looks for FourPlay components, so its scripts could not produce this error.

I would also point out that you are getting errors indicating that some of AAF's scripts are not installed, so the freecam and other functions will not work properly.

5 minutes ago, colten755 said:

I disabled the four-play.esp and got the seu initializing message then closed game and re anabled it and same problem occurs 

What exactly did you install?  This mod (AAF Sex 'Em Up) does not use Four-Play at all.  Did you install the Four-Play version of SEU?

1 minute ago, colten755 said:

first I installed all of four play and I couldn't get any of those to work so I deleted them and started installing aff violate and aff sex em up

Well, it appears you didn't fully uninstall the four-play version of SEU, because as I said above you still have the scripts from the four-play version installed.

You need to fully uninstall all of four-play and all of the four-play mods, then install AAF and the AAF mods you want to use.

i got trouble

an error that say ingame , error aaf 072 animation loading stop for stability when i hit the dialogue button

animation dont lunch , and i don't even got the dialogue window

i tryed to reinstalled AAF but still don't got the dialogue window

i dont find any fix for it

1 hour ago, foxminoso said:

i got trouble

an error that say ingame , error aaf 072 animation loading stop for stability when i hit the dialogue button

animation dont lunch , and i don't even got the dialogue window

i tryed to reinstalled AAF but still don't got the dialogue window

i dont find any fix for it

That error is from AAF.  Can you post this question in the AAF forum?

35 minutes ago, matrix7625 said:

HI @EgoBallistic  i am having "find nothing interesting" when i try assault , i tried reinstalling AAF-SEXEMUP MCM witch order of installation, but not luck , i add the papyrus log just in case ,  this is a clean installation of fallout 4, then i reinstall all mods, other like violate and prostitution run with problems. can u help me pls?

Your log shows that the LLFP plugin is not loaded:

Spoiler

[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function PrintConsole could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function GetActorBaseSkinForm could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function ActorBaseIsClean could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function ObjectReferenceSetSimpleDisplayName could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function LastCrossHairActor could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function LastCrossHairRef could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function DelKeywordFromForm could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function GetInLeveledItem could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function ResizeVarArray2 could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function ResetCustomConfigOptions could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function SetCustomConfigOptions could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function GetCustomConfigSections could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function GetCustomConfigOptions could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.

SEU uses LLFP to find the actor under the crosshairs during flirtation and assaults.  So it is failing because the plugin is not loaded:

Spoiler

[04/28/2019 - 01:45:48PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:48PM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction Started
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:48PM] AAF SEU Debug: GetActorUnderCrosshairs has started
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:48PM] error: Static function LastCrossHairActor not found on object LL_fourPlay. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [SEUQuest (40003D33)].SEUMainScript.GetActorUnderCrosshairs() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SEUMainScript.psc" Line 192
    [SEUQuest (40003D33)].SEUMainScript.ActiveFunction() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SEUMainScript.psc" Line 304
    [SEUQuest (40003D33)].SEUMainScript.OnControlUp() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SEUMainScript.psc" Line 241
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:48PM] AAF SEU Debug: GetActorUnderCrosshairs has not found anyone viable, returning NONE

LLFP comes with AAF.  Most likely your AAF version does not match your F4SE version.  Make sure AAF and all your F4SE dependent mods such as LooksMenu are up to date.

11 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your log shows that the LLFP plugin is not loaded:

Reveal hidden contents

[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function PrintConsole could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function GetActorBaseSkinForm could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function ActorBaseIsClean could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function ObjectReferenceSetSimpleDisplayName could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function LastCrossHairActor could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function LastCrossHairRef could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function DelKeywordFromForm could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function GetInLeveledItem could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function ResizeVarArray2 could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function ResetCustomConfigOptions could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function SetCustomConfigOptions could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function GetCustomConfigSections could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:31PM] error: Native static function GetCustomConfigOptions could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.

SEU uses LLFP to find the actor under the crosshairs during flirtation and assaults.  So it is failing because the plugin is not loaded:

Hide contents

[04/28/2019 - 01:45:48PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:48PM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction Started
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:48PM] AAF SEU Debug: GetActorUnderCrosshairs has started
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:48PM] error: Static function LastCrossHairActor not found on object LL_fourPlay. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [SEUQuest (40003D33)].SEUMainScript.GetActorUnderCrosshairs() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SEUMainScript.psc" Line 192
    [SEUQuest (40003D33)].SEUMainScript.ActiveFunction() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SEUMainScript.psc" Line 304
    [SEUQuest (40003D33)].SEUMainScript.OnControlUp() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SEUMainScript.psc" Line 241
[04/28/2019 - 01:45:48PM] AAF SEU Debug: GetActorUnderCrosshairs has not found anyone viable, returning NONE

LLFP comes with AAF.  Most likely your AAF version does not match your F4SE version.  Make sure AAF and all your F4SE dependent mods such as LooksMenu are up to date.

the weird is i dont have steam or game installed in c:\programs files, i have steam installed in e:\steam and game in c:\steamlibrary\common\fallout 4

1 hour ago, matrix7625 said:

@EgoBallistic well i confirm , i installed this 

then this start to work good, i test prostitution, violate and sexemup, i have one message when i start but not look affect ... 

2019-04-28.png

I don't know what all 3 lines say cause I speak English but there is a patch for Thrax's Poses that has a messed up XML file you need to edit. Take this fix and install and overwrite the other patch when asked.

TAP Patch Fix.rar

Had a bit of an oddity, when I thought I'd see if the strap-ons were working correctly in my setup.

Evidently, either they aren't, or SEU defaulted to the PC being the victim, despite being the aggressor.

Spoiler

[05/07/2019 - 02:01:50AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:50AM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction Started
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:50AM] AAF SEU Debug: GetActorUnderCrosshairs has started
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:50AM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction is going to handle a sex attempt on SelectedActor.
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:50AM] AAF SEU Debug: HandleSexAttempt has started
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:50AM] AAF SEU Debug: HandleSexAttempt has found that the player was sneaking, going to attempt assault.
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:50AM] AAF SEU Debug: SexAssaultAttempt has started
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:55AM] AAF SEU Debug: SexAssaultAttempt with the strength setting on, modifying chances.
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:55AM] AAF SEU Debug: SexAssaultAttempt has the player succeed at sexual assault.
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:55AM] AAF SEU Debug: SexAssault has started
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:55AM] AAF SEU Debug: StartSex: actor0 is Wolfgang [1075719]
[05/07/2019 - 02:01:55AM] AAF SEU Debug: StartSex: actor1 is Elise [20]

Had AAF's menu visible, went to 'LeitoAggressiveDoggy'.

Fun bonus: Haven't completed DCW's Belted quest either, nor were the items hidden, which I'm assuming is why it kicked back out of the animation after a few seconds, and ended the 'scene' rather early. I noticed it tends to do that with DD items, where it'll go to start an animation, get less than 5 seconds into it, pick up that it shouldn't be doing it due to equipped DD items, and end the 'scene' early.
Would be nice if it prevented certain animations at all, rather than picking them up after they've initiated, but I also don't know the intricacies, and difficulty of making that a reality in Papyrus :P

4 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Had a bit of an oddity, when I thought I'd see if the strap-ons were working correctly in my setup.

Evidently, either they aren't, or SEU defaulted to the PC being the victim, despite being the aggressor.

This depends on the animations.  If the player assaults another actor, SEU sends the victim as actor 0 and the player as actor 1.  If a FF strapon animation gets played, that should result in the PC wearing the strapon.  However, MF animations like LeitoAggressiveDoggy will always have the male in the dominant role regardless of the order actors are sent in.  It would be possible to reconfigure those MF animations to reverse the genders, but that requires modifying the animation XML.

Fun bonus: Haven't completed DCW's Belted quest either, nor were the items hidden, which I'm assuming is why it kicked back out of the animation after a few seconds, and ended the 'scene' rather early. I noticed it tends to do that with DD items, where it'll go to start an animation, get less than 5 seconds into it, pick up that it shouldn't be doing it due to equipped DD items, and end the 'scene' early.
Would be nice if it prevented certain animations at all, rather than picking them up after they've initiated, but I also don't know the intricacies, and difficulty of making that a reality in Papyrus :P

SEU doesn't have any awareness of DD devices and does not limit animations based on them.  AAF doesn't either.  So I am not sure why animations would end early with DD.  It is possible that the DD idles are overriding the animation idles.

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

However, MF animations like LeitoAggressiveDoggy will always have the male in the dominant role regardless of the order actors are sent in.  It would be possible to reconfigure those MF animations to reverse the genders, but that requires modifying the animation XML. 

That would probably be why.

SEU doesn't have any awareness of DD devices and does not limit animations based on them.  AAF doesn't either.  So I am not sure why animations would end early with DD.  It is possible that the DD idles are overriding the animation idles.

Probably from the War of the Commonwealth spawned enemies 150-200m away, plus I'd probably gone to end the 'scene' by that point.