29 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Other than OTYsymbols and Dirty Talk erroring (likely needs to be updated if there is one) and rimnude alien part errors from missing race support, I can't see anything in the log that would explain the behavior sadly. It wouldnt surprise me that the performance mod could be at fault but I have no clue.

Yep, it was the optimization mod (Rim73 optimization).  That mod was also the reason my wardens weren't feeding my prisoners.

Thanks for your help.

Huh, probably known issue, but immortals is not compatible with this mod. Immortals will heal from injuries on their own, and apparently view pregnancy as an injury and  will heal pregnancies to remove them almost instantly. Not a big deal, but just a heads up if anyone wanted to use that mod alongside this one. Celestials is a similar mod to Immortals and does *not* seem to have that issue, so you can use that one instead

Edited by NoppaiKohai
2 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Huh, probably known issue, but immortals is not compatible with this mod. Immortals will heal from injuries on their own, and apparently view pregnancy as an injury and  will heal pregnancies to remove them almost instantly. Not a big deal, but just a heads up if anyone wanted to use that mod alongside this one. Celestials is a similar mod to Immortals and does *not* seem to have that issue, so you can use that one instead

immortals are infertile, they cant get pregnant

Hey new user of this awesome mod, ive have a lot of mods install allready and is trying to merge this together with as many of my current mods as possible.

I was wondering if you could give me a pointer of what could cause the pawn not to get the sex need bar filled up when they do hookups/quickies? even rape ive tried but nothing.
ive tried remove any other romance adjuster mods, ive deleted the RJW config files to reset it to default settings without luck.

Stuff ive nothiced:

it looks like they done the entire animation somestimes it last like 4 sec other times the're done in less than a sec.

ive nothiced that when to pawn (lovers/married) sneaks away to do a quickie, the further away they go the shorter the quickie last (still dosent fill up the sex need in any distance walk).

Pawn that solo masturbate  work just fine.

RJW is updated and gives no red bugs or warnings.

i using pawnmorpher and ive installed the patch for it listed under RJW

lemme know if you got an idea.

Thanks.

Edited by Unknown22923
2 hours ago, Unknown22923 said:

Hey new user of this awesome mod, ive have a lot of mods install allready and is trying to merge this together with as many of my current mods as possible.

I was wondering if you could give me a pointer of what could cause the pawn not to get the sex need bar filled up when they do hookups/quickies? even rape ive tried but nothing.
ive tried remove any other romance adjuster mods, ive deleted the RJW config files to reset it to default settings without luck.

Stuff ive nothiced:

it looks like they done the entire animation somestimes it last like 4 sec other times the're done in less than a sec.

ive nothiced that when to pawn (lovers/married) sneaks away to do a quickie, the further away they go the shorter the quickie last (still dosent fill up the sex need in any distance walk).

Pawn that solo masturbate  work just fine.

RJW is updated and gives no red bugs or warnings.

i using pawnmorpher and ive installed the patch for it listed under RJW

lemme know if you got an idea.

Thanks.

They will probably want a hugslog in order to help you.

How to: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/170675-readme-first-start-here-how-to-hugslib-and-ask-questions/

I think im experiencing a bug or something. every time one my pawns have intercourse the female would always get its vagina torn off. also had the indestructible parts turned on in dyspareunia. at first i thought it was due to not mod being up to date 4.9.4.3 then i updated it to the most recent and it still chops off my females genitals

4 hours ago, ColdSilver said:

I think im experiencing a bug or something. every time one my pawns have intercourse the female would always get its vagina torn off. also had the indestructible parts turned on in dyspareunia. at first i thought it was due to not mod being up to date 4.9.4.3 then i updated it to the most recent and it still chops off my females genitals

Then ask in that mod's location? 

Some times when my animals (Megaspider) goes into labor, they "prostrate" themselves, causing a very annoying warning that an animal is incapable of moving. Is there anyway to disable this? I want these notifications (animal downed) to be restricted to only serious instances, like starvation or damage. 

Seems that for me no matter what I do, prisoners do not get raped. Any idea why that is? No matter if colonists got rapist traits, prisoners set to comfort sex... My colonists have no problem feeding them but even if on a random rape mental break they will not go near the prisoner when horny?

PS: I have also no problem doing it in hero mode, but the AI does not do it.

PPS: Same for slaves.

Edited by hallo1126

After picking the game back up recently and giving RJW a fresh update, raping no longer gives positive mood buffs for stole some lovin? I'm using multiple mods including Sexperience and the ideology even has Rape set as Proud, but they are only getting the usual sexually satisfied buff from it. It looks like the target isn't getting any debuffs either, but the logs clearly state they were forcefully approached and they both complete the act/gain sex need/lose stamina as expected.

Log if it helps to narrow down (taken after Nahoko raped prisoner Lithon):
https://gist.github.com/0622aa3f60c883e973c53a1b43cce28a

Mind the big mod list, but if it's another mod breaking it any insight into the conflict would be helpful. Other related mods that have any chance of conflict that I'm running are:

Spoiler

Ideology
Vanilla Expanded - Ideology Patches
Vanilla Ideology Expanded - Memes & Structures
[RF] Rational Romance (Continued)
Vanilla Social Interactions Expanded
RimJobWorld
RJW - RaceSupport
RJW Sexperience
RJW Menstruation Cycle
Rimworld-Animations
RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch
RJWAnimAddons-XtraAnims
RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch
RJW-Events
C0ffeeRIA

Any help is appreciated but not urgent, I can live with it ?

EDIT: One other issue I forgot to mention is that my whoring pawn will have a deal accepted, complete it (same as above, the base changes happen) but receives no money and the stat count in the whoring tab doesn't go up.

That part of the logs:

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Rae driver=JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(WhoreIsServingVisitors (Job_579478) A=Thing_Human208958 B=Thing_Bed72046)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.reciever' not found.
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_UpdateRecords.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00000] in <6cd8c3aaec5b4ada801d44235d40b5ad>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.AfterSexUtility.rjw.AfterSexUtility.UpdateRecords_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <261104e62c2b46ada88a4ec52a56f3e9>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<MakeNewToils>b__14 () [0x00000] in <261104e62c2b46ada88a4ec52a56f3e9>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.ReadyForNextToil_Patch1 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
rjw.JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors/<>c__DisplayClass3_0:<MakeNewToils>b__12 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch3 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Edited by pumacatrun2
8 hours ago, pumacatrun2 said:

After picking the game back up recently and giving RJW a fresh update, raping no longer gives positive mood buffs for stole some lovin? I'm using multiple mods including Sexperience and the ideology even has Rape set as Proud, but they are only getting the usual sexually satisfied buff from it. It looks like the target isn't getting any debuffs either, but the logs clearly state they were forcefully approached and they both complete the act/gain sex need/lose stamina as expected.

Log if it helps to narrow down (taken after Nahoko raped prisoner Lithon):
https://gist.github.com/0622aa3f60c883e973c53a1b43cce28a

Mind the big mod list, but if it's another mod breaking it any insight into the conflict would be helpful. Other related mods that have any chance of conflict that I'm running are:

Reveal hidden contents

Ideology
Vanilla Expanded - Ideology Patches
Vanilla Ideology Expanded - Memes & Structures
[RF] Rational Romance (Continued)
Vanilla Social Interactions Expanded
RimJobWorld
RJW - RaceSupport
RJW Sexperience
RJW Menstruation Cycle
Rimworld-Animations
RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch
RJWAnimAddons-XtraAnims
RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch
RJW-Events
C0ffeeRIA

Any help is appreciated but not urgent, I can live with it ?

EDIT: One other issue I forgot to mention is that my whoring pawn will have a deal accepted, complete it (same as above, the base changes happen) but receives no money and the stat count in the whoring tab doesn't go up.

That part of the logs:

Reveal hidden contents

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Rae driver=JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(WhoreIsServingVisitors (Job_579478) A=Thing_Human208958 B=Thing_Bed72046)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.reciever' not found.
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_UpdateRecords.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00000] in <6cd8c3aaec5b4ada801d44235d40b5ad>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.AfterSexUtility.rjw.AfterSexUtility.UpdateRecords_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <261104e62c2b46ada88a4ec52a56f3e9>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<MakeNewToils>b__14 () [0x00000] in <261104e62c2b46ada88a4ec52a56f3e9>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.ReadyForNextToil_Patch1 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
rjw.JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors/<>c__DisplayClass3_0:<MakeNewToils>b__12 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch3 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

I've had those issues occur with Sexperience

18 hours ago, hallo1126 said:

Seems that for me no matter what I do, prisoners do not get raped. Any idea why that is? No matter if colonists got rapist traits, prisoners set to comfort sex... My colonists have no problem feeding them but even if on a random rape mental break they will not go near the prisoner when horny?

PS: I have also no problem doing it in hero mode, but the AI does not do it.

PPS: Same for slaves.

Can't help you specifically with your problem, but I will mention that the "rape mental break" has never worked for me.

Android tiers really doesn't play nice with this. T1 Androids have no genitals yet rape comfort prisoners and somehow manage to knock the prisoner up with Android children. They then proceed to burst out of their chest like the mechanoid pregnancy, killing the prisoner and spawning multiple hostile androids.

12 hours ago, RoxDox said:

Android tiers really doesn't play nice with this. T1 Androids have no genitals yet rape comfort prisoners and somehow manage to knock the prisoner up with Android children. They then proceed to burst out of their chest like the mechanoid pregnancy, killing the prisoner and spawning multiple hostile androids.

Seems to be working fine then.

5 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Seems to be working fine then.

To quote myself "T1 Androids have no genitals yet rape comfort prisoners and somehow manage to knock the prisoner up with Android children"

So how is this "working fine then"

Seems there needs to be some kind of Android genitalia added. Also why would your own androids also want to kill your prisoners or colonists like hostile mechanoids do?

1 hour ago, RoxDox said:

Seems there needs to be some kind of Android genitalia added. Also why would your own androids also want to kill your prisoners or colonists like hostile mechanoids do?

why wouldnt they?  death to meat bag oppressor's and their collaborator's!

Hello, i would like to mention a bug with Rimworld of Magic. RoM has a skill called Inner Healing that heals every wound continuously in exchange for stamina. Now, if you have semen on your genitals and the skill is activated, the semen number, which should go down gradually, turns to NaN and your character can become stuck in an infinite loop of cleaning itself.

Good day Skomer!  I love this mod.  With its power, I can engage some rather wonderful wish fulfillment, for which I will be forever grateful.  
I have had some issues since its addition, and I wonder if you'd be willing to help me out since I don't know much about this kind of thing.  I've attached the logs, and some pictures detailing all active mods in my current save(uploaded in order descending order from Core).  Any help that you furnish me is appreciated, and if you don't, well, I'll muddle on somehow.  I'd rather cut off a leg than play without RJW now that I have, even if there are conflicts or something going on.

The problem(s) in question:

The first and biggest one is that pregnancies are getting overwritten, and no babies are being born.  I have both this mod and CSL, and I've messed with the settings for both as far as I'm willing and able to regarding pregnancies, and nothing seems to help.

Second is removed body parts would not show when reattached-legs removed from prisoners that had them reattached would have a successful surgery, the legs would disappear, and the prisoners would still have no legs. 

Third is that when using consol commands to force births, children did not inherit traits correctly-they should have, based on CSL's inheritance, aquired all four of the following-Adorable, Masochist, Zoophile, and Sangine.  But would aquire upto three, and never masochist.  The trait 'Masochist' could not be forced on even with the 'give trait' command.

And fourth, new pawns with 'Zoophile' could not be designated as CPs or Breeders.
Lastly, anus and vagina sizes fluctuated.  Is this normal?

None of these issues have occurred prior to RJW, and the first game(last one, added mid game) had none of these issues(except genital size fluxuation).  

I'm sorry for the book, Skomer.  I hope that I've provided you with everything you need should you be willing/able to help, and if this is lacking, I'll contribute anything else that I can if you reach out.  
https://gist.github.com/95648669f8334ddc71d7bdfb54a65190

Mods1.png

Mods2.png

Mods3.png

Mods4.png

Mods5.png

Mods6.png

Getting error:

[RJW] rjwSextypeGet:dictionaryKey Rape_Vaginal sextype Vaginal
[RJW] Rimjobworld::impregnate(Vaginal):: Hatezu + Laña:
[RJW]  'normal' pregnancy checks
[RJW]  impregnate straight
[RJW] Rimjobworld::CanImpregnate checks (Vaginal):: Hatezu + Laña:
[RJW]  Doimpregnate Hatezu is a father, Laña is a mother
[RJW]  Impregnation succeeded. Chance: 25% > 6.1%
[RJW] Hediff_BasePregnancy::create hediff:RJW_pregnancy class:rjw.Hediff_HumanlikePregnancy
[RJW]  default child spawn_kind_def - Kijin_Colonist
[RJW]  Generated request, making babies
Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateTraits_Patch7(Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch6(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00183] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch2(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Hatezu driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_2467317) A=Thing_Human505653)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateTraits_Patch7(Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch1(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch6(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00183] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch2(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.GenerateBabies () [0x00aa2] in <32dc064cef76455aa5a6a32752f2e1c9>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Initialize (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn dad) [0x0006d] in <32dc064cef76455aa5a6a32752f2e1c9>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Create[T] (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x000ac] in <32dc064cef76455aa5a6a32752f2e1c9>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.PregnancyHelper.rjw.PregnancyHelper.PregnancyDecider_Patch0(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.PregnancyHelper.rjw.PregnancyHelper.Doimpregnate_Patch0(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn)
  at rjw.PregnancyHelper.impregnate (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0030c] in <32dc064cef76455aa5a6a32752f2e1c9>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm () [0x0007b] in <32dc064cef76455aa5a6a32752f2e1c9>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x0001c] in <32dc064cef76455aa5a6a32752f2e1c9>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<MakeNewToils>b__6 () [0x00069] in <32dc064cef76455aa5a6a32752f2e1c9>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver) 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

For Kijin + Human. Dig a bit around and removing `forceNoBackstory: true` from:

PawnGenerationRequest request = new PawnGenerationRequest(
				kind: spawn_kind_def,
				faction: spawn_faction,
				forceGenerateNewPawn: true,
				newborn: true,
				allowDowned: true,
				canGeneratePawnRelations: false,
				colonistRelationChanceFactor: 0,
				allowFood: false,
				allowAddictions: false,
				relationWithExtraPawnChanceFactor: 0,