On 2/8/2022 at 12:45 AM, RoxDox said:

To quote myself "T1 Androids have no genitals yet rape comfort prisoners and somehow manage to knock the prisoner up with Android children"

So how is this "working fine then"

Seems there needs to be some kind of Android genitalia added. Also why would your own androids also want to kill your prisoners or colonists like hostile mechanoids do?

Mech fleshtypes don't need hediff genitals to do it.

Working fine.

Is there a way to make RJW ignore some species?

I'm running the zombieland mod, and when you get 90 zombies on the map suddenly it would be nice if RJW didn't start evaluating their psychology.

Like this: 

[RJW] CopyPsychologySexuality Lewiz 'Lewiz' Heatherzhaw, def: Zombie, kindDef: Zombie

On 2/7/2022 at 4:58 AM, justdownloadingsomods said:

is there a way to turn off notifications?  I keep getting notifications about enemy pawns getting raped.  I really don't care what's happening to pawns that aren't part of my group.

In the mod settings you can change notifications.

Go to game settings, there should be green button "mod settings" and find "rimjobworld - sex settings".

On 2/9/2022 at 5:31 PM, Flefix1 said:

Help i can't prioritize pawns to do anything of rjw but i can tell them to do anything else

Go to settings >> "mod settings" >> "rimjobworld debug" and check "direct control"

10 hours ago, kickef said:

Is there a way to make RJW ignore some species?

I'm running the zombieland mod, and when you get 90 zombies on the map suddenly it would be nice if RJW didn't start evaluating their psychology.

Like this: 

[RJW] CopyPsychologySexuality Lewiz 'Lewiz' Heatherzhaw, def: Zombie, kindDef: Zombie

no?

what would be so nice about it? you're just a human, you wouldn't see difference with or without evaluating their psychology

hi im sorry if this shouldn't be posted here, im having a bug where pawns walk up to each other but dont have sex here is the log:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn frogy driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_1195) A=Thing_Human897)
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000014 (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null) assembly:RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator member:(null) signature:<none>
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch3(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__7 () [0x00030] in <e2b6093a0eba418b81b2df36ba297c28>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <f2d2a994b972449b95534f171b6e3647>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__4 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

thanks in advance

i just want my boy froggy to be happy

Hi, dl'ed RJW today, and testing it out.

Is RJW known to have issues with starting pawns and old saves?

Like i wait 2 days, no one has sex. Both times, new game or loaded old.

I add a few NEW colonists, male and females, the colonists start having sex dozens of times a day, showing the mod does work, but it seems to get stuck at the start maybe?

Not a problem once i found how to circumvent it. Very fun mod thanks.

hugslog: https://gist.github.com/f693c001aab97386bb1839e2f4dc2000

Edited by nun56unn5ufg
added log
14 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

Hi, dl'ed RJW today, and testing it out.

Is RJW known to have issues with starting pawns and old saves?

Like i wait 2 days, no one has sex. Both times, new game or loaded old.

I add a few NEW colonists, male and females, the colonists start having sex dozens of times a day, showing the mod does work, but it seems to get stuck at the start maybe?

Not a problem once i found how to circumvent it. Very fun mod thanks.

hugslog: https://gist.github.com/f693c001aab97386bb1839e2f4dc2000

hmm check the mod options. standart settings require a specific amount of + relationship value for example, aswell the option how often pawns seek sex and their sexdrive overall. you can customize a lot in the options. Also check the randomized sexuality of pawns

On 3/26/2019 at 7:28 PM, Zorlond said:

Heya. Can't seem to get the direct controls to work. I turn the option on, select a pawn, right-click on another pawn, and no options come up. Same goes for Hero mode. I've tried varying the circumstances, but I can't seem to get any options to do anything (the automatic sex seems to work ok). Is this rape-only? Because I've got that turned off...

I have the same issue except the options do show up, but clicking on them does nothing. 

Hello folks. Since last RJW update I'm having issues with my Futa Amazons refusing to do actual Futa sex with males (only straight sex forms with the Futa as initiator).

I can still tell them to do it manually though, but they will never do it automatically. Same with female targets and other futanari, they always act like purely female initiators
(only lesbian sex forms happen).

I was suspecting that the Ideology precepts might have something to do with it, but I removed them all from my ideo and nothing has changed.

help pls

This is my load order, afaik all mods are up to date.
-RJW master
-RJW Licentia Labs
-RJW Race Support
-Babies & CHildren 1.3
-RJW Sexperience
-RimVore2
-RimVore2 - Overstuffed
-RJW Animations
-(Animations Submods)

Edited by BrandstifterFussel

So after the update I tried to see if Kijin can get pregnant, and this is what I'm getting

[RJW] Yoshiko mother.RaceProps.gestationPeriodDays is -1 cant impregnate
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Message (string)
rjw.ModLog:Message (string)
rjw.PregnancyHelper:CanImpregnate (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
rjw.Quirk/<>c:<.cctor>b__46_5 (rjw.SexProps)
rjw.Quirk/<>c__DisplayClass40_0:<CountSatisfiedQuirks>b__0 (rjw.Quirk)
System.Linq.Enumerable/WhereListIterator`1<rjw.Quirk>:GetCount (bool)
System.Linq.Enumerable:Count<rjw.Quirk> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<rjw.Quirk>)
rjw.Quirk:CountSatisfiedQuirks (rjw.SexProps)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility:rjw.SexUtility.SatisfyPersonal_Patch3 (rjw.SexProps,single)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex:rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1 (rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
rjw.JobDriver_Sex:SexTick (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__8 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick ()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Apparently the Kijin 2.0 race is being treated as if they have a -1 gestation period. Would this be a problem with the Kijin mod creator, RJW, or even RJW Race Support? Figured I'd at least post it here due to it being RJW related. Plus looking into the Kijin 2.0 mod for the race doesn't have a gestation period listed.

10 hours ago, madameglitch said:

Is there any way to disable pawns dropping all their inventory and weapon(s) when giving birth/starting contractions? I tried searching this topic for relevant keywords in case someone else asked but couldn't find anything.

there is a mod, something about pinatas, so pawns dont drop their shit when down/die

Hi, I have a small issue.
I was playing RJW with the whole add-on package and decided to mate my female pawn and thrumbo through the right mouse button. It didn't work out for me, since no options appeared. I made a female pawn horny and the result is the same. I gave the female pawn hero mode and failed again. Interestingly, a male pawn can mate with trumbo without hero mode and without horny. He can actually "interact" with everything, while female can not. Nothing is appearing through right mouse button to my female pawn.
It's not that I want to fuck the whole map with my female pawn, this thing just bothers me. Like something is broken.

Here is my hugslog, hope someone can help me: https://gist.github.com/8f95edb8d3a1a46115057add8d48e76d

22 hours ago, hooesos said:

Hi, I have a small issue.
I was playing RJW with the whole add-on package and decided to mate my female pawn and thrumbo through the right mouse button. It didn't work out for me, since no options appeared. I made a female pawn horny and the result is the same. I gave the female pawn hero mode and failed again. Interestingly, a male pawn can mate with trumbo without hero mode and without horny. He can actually "interact" with everything, while female can not. Nothing is appearing through right mouse button to my female pawn.
It's not that I want to fuck the whole map with my female pawn, this thing just bothers me. Like something is broken.

Here is my hugslog, hope someone can help me: https://gist.github.com/8f95edb8d3a1a46115057add8d48e76d

My guess: Since all bestiality acts are considered rape any female will need to be less vulnerable then the threshold in the settings to be able to rape animals

19 hours ago, nickoliess said:

pregnancy is not working I put the duration of pregnancy to 5 percent but other than that its normal an I doing something wrong but there is no debug telling me somethings wrong

3 hours ago, Stalker1732 said:

why is the mod not working for me

Impossible to know based on your comments

Spoiler

This is the debug

checking editor settings...
[RJW]  doe default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
[RJW]  donkey default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
[RJW]  donkey default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
[RJW]  alpaca default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
[RJW]  alpaca default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
[RJW]  yak default bodypart not found: Torso -skip.
QualityBuilder added to orders category.
SOYUZ: Preset loaded!
Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)
Updating Empire to Latest Version
Resetting faction leaders
Empire - Testing for traits with no tie
Empire - Testing for invalid capital map
Empire - Testing for update change

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 34429.
Total: 1089.165100 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.940000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 4.457400 ms MarkObjects: 1082.660600 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.106500 ms)

ROCKETMAN: <color=red>Warm up</color> Finished for new map!
ROCKETMAN: Position verfication started!
Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateTraits_Patch4(Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, System.String& error, System.Boolean ignoreScenarioRequirements, System.Boolean ignoreValidator) [0x0026d] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch5(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00183] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch1(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Compton driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_47269) A=Thing_Human744)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateTraits_Patch4(Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, System.String& error, System.Boolean ignoreScenarioRequirements, System.Boolean ignoreValidator) [0x0026d] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch5(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00183] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch1(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.GenerateBabies () [0x00a6f] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Initialize (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn dad) [0x0006d] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Create[T] (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x000ac] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at rjw.PregnancyHelper.PregnancyDecider (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn father) [0x00034] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at rjw.PregnancyHelper.Doimpregnate (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner) [0x001aa] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at rjw.PregnancyHelper.impregnate (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0030c] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x0001c] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn+<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<MakeNewToils>b__6 () [0x00069] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver) 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

[RJW]  no babies (debug?) Hediff_HumanlikePregnancy 

Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exception ticking hediff (RJW_pregnancy torso ticksSinceCreation=0) for pawn Toni. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.GenerateBabies () [0x00a6f] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Initialize (Verse.Pawn mother, Verse.Pawn dad) [0x0006d] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_HumanlikePregnancy.GiveBirth () [0x0004b] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.Tick () [0x0035c] in <d0d6d7e5ba7340178d2c94d028c6e983>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick_Patch0(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker) 

image.png

image.png

image.png