Is it normal that children doesn't have any skills (all skills = 0), is it covered by "Children, school and learning" from Steam workshop instead.

Also when enable direct control some pawns doesn't have option to have sex with some pawns (ex.father with daughter) is it normal since I find that sister and brother could do it.

i have some ideas for knotting mood let it comes from -15 to +15

-15 Ugg it hurts i think i was splitting in half.

-10 it hurts was not bad as last times.

or first time it hurts

-5 this pain is tolerable but annoying but much better than what is was.

or first time this pain is annoying

0 i don´t fell pain anymore but also a don´t fell pleasure from it.

or first time i don´t fell pain of pleasure from this

+5 I'm starting to fell a little pleasure from knotting with my partner. or

first time it´s a little pleasurable knotting with my partner

+10 Oohh the knot is starting to hit the right places this is good.

or first time Oohh the knot is hitting the right places this is good

+15 Oohh Ahh it appears that my: vagina or anus got big enough to fit this amazing knot i fell full and don´t want it to leave me.

or first time Oohh ahh my: vagina os anus is big enough to fit this amazing knot i don´t want to it leaving me.

note the suggestions above is for any knotted penis in any species and it based on size difference from penetrating and penetrated orifice for exemple a Abyssal and towering the result is the +15 mood and micro and towering is a -15.

zoophilia specific mood let 

-30 disgusting I'm got knotted with an animal. this mood let happens when the pawn don´t have the zoophiliac trait or his or her ideligion  is not zoophiliac favorable

+30 yes's i got knotted with an animal this fantastic i want do it more times. this mood let is for zooplhiliac trait or if the ideligion is zoothiliac favorable

trait idea

after some time getting penetrated by knotted penis the pawn receives a trait called knot orifices the description is: your body learned how to get maximum pleasure from penises with bulbus glandis also know a knot. effect any positive mood let caused by a knot is doubled.

ps if i want to try this suggestions to test it on my game were i must add it?

so quick question, seeing that the search function is currently broken.  anyone tried this with the standalone geneseed mod that turns a pawn into an astarte?  seems to immediately kill fertility and default the male pawn to only female sex acts.  is there some weird interaction with this mod that read the male pawn as female?  i did notice right after giving the geneseed that the pawn grew tiny tits....

Hi, i have a question for human (M) to animal (F) breeding, how does the pregnancy percentage count work in this case? bcs i have been trying to boost all the pregnancy chance setting to 100% and none of the female animals are getting pregnant after numerous tries. The only thing i changed from the M human is dragon penis... does he have to use normal human penis to let the codes count the pregnancy chance?

Edit: alright, first of all i'll own my mistake, i assumed the pregnancy notification would be the same as vanilla (instantly notified after mating) instead of having to check pregnancy through operation bills, also secondly some animals can't be pregnancy-checked through operation so i really thought it's just not working. After quite a few check/observing in dev mode turns out the one man ranch plan is working just fine. tl;dr nvm i was being impatient

Edited by aspar4gus
self-correction

Hi there, I know this question came up several times, just read through the search. Need help anyway, thanks in advbance:

Regarding growing humpshrooms. I can't.

I know I need to plant them in complete darkness, not even the shimmer of a heater. Allright. But how tf do I plant them? There are no humpshrooms selectable in my growing zones.

I have a tribal ideology playthrough and they want lustbongs but I never encountered a single humpshroom yet.

Had a reinstall of my complete game, complete fresh restart, current RJW version. I have no VE-Farming or VGP Garden installed, do I need that?

Or is this some weird bug where the game does not give humpshrooms to me? (ha, one visitor donated a lustbong to me. But those thingies are single use only...)

What controls the chance for pawns to be raped as comfort slaves? Is there anything that can make pawns never autonomously rape a comfort slave?

I'm finding that my main pawn will never choose to rape some comfort slaves but will frequently rape others. I don't know what factors are making some comfort pawns more likely to be used than others. I have a staggeringly ugly pawn that is being frequently comfort raped while another beautiful comfort slave is being completely ignored. I don't think it's a bug becuase other pawns are raping the beautiful pawn, it's only my main pawn that isn't raping her. It works normally when I manually order the pawn to rape, it just won't happen without my orders.

I don't think it is vulnerability because the comfort slaves all have a score of 300%.

Does social relationship score and ideology affect comfort rape chances? Will pawns not comfort rape their friends?

Edited by Corsec

Seems toggling the "whoring tab" in the debug settings does not actually do anything. Unless there's another tab somewhere I've not seen before besides the Brothel tab 

Toggling whoring tab in debug settings only takes affect on either game restart or save reload

Edited by Puffy Bue

Females are getting pregnant directly after having sex, and they birth 0 babies seconds after. not sure what's going on. I did have a mainecoon breed a female human pawn and the pregnancy was normal (apart from heretic mainecoon babies)

Also, the Menstruation mod is said to be a fork within the main RJW mod itself, but I can't find anything about it in game

Hi, does anybody else have a bug that freezes pawns after a sex interaction or at the start of a washing interaction (Dub's bad hygiene) ? They still in their position and my log spam an error message except when I pause the game (probably linked with ticks). I updated all my mod, sorted them with Rimpy but still have the bug.

(I have modlist and a video of the bug but don't know if I can post it here)

1 hour ago, PhantomWarp said:

Hello yall, I am not too adept at reading code so hopefully you guys could help. Everytime when one of my colonists gets pregnant, they will instanty "birth" nothing and also this pops up. Is interspecies pregnancies not working? 

Screenshot (97).png

Are you using Children and Pregnancy ? I had this bug and when I moved to Babies and Children + Children and Learning this bug disappeared.

13 hours ago, yoshugentil said:

Hi, does anybody else have a bug that freezes pawns after a sex interaction or at the start of a washing interaction (Dub's bad hygiene) ? They still in their position and my log spam an error message except when I pause the game (probably linked with ticks). I updated all my mod, sorted them with Rimpy but still have the bug.

(I have modlist and a video of the bug but don't know if I can post it here)

If you are encountering this bug you should try remove Feel dirty

8 hours ago, yoshugentil said:

Are you using Children and Pregnancy ? I had this bug and when I moved to Babies and Children + Children and Learning this bug disappeared.

I tried this will no luck. It seems animal/colonist pregnancy/birthing is just not working. 

Edited by PhantomWarp

I was still having issues with moodlets not being given, even after removing i feel dirty, but when I went through the rest of my modlist and readded everything to find the conflict, it worked normally, with the only differences being in the mod list organization as far as i can tell.