edited: Since I have tested, I think I do understand them correctly.

Could anyone explain or tell me? Do I understand insectoid egg and pregnancy stuff correctly?

- Female insectoid have their own egg and can be fertilized (via sex act) by male insectoid.

- Female insectoid can also plant their egg on colonists (via sex act) and then it could be fertilized (via sex act) by male insectoid.

Edited by variaNTR
20 hours ago, variaNTR said:

edited: Since I have tested, I think I do understand them correctly.

Could anyone explain or tell me? Do I understand insectoid egg and pregnancy stuff correctly?

- Female insectoid have their own egg and can be fertilized (via sex act) by male insectoid.

- Female insectoid can also plant their egg on colonists (via sex act) and then it could be fertilized (via sex act) by male insectoid.

Depends on settings. Yes, male ovipositors can be used to impregnate eggs inside of female ovipositors or eggs that were implanted. Female ovipositors should be able to implant eggs into other body parts of other human/animal pawns - however after the recent changes to the sex act selection female ovipositors do not allow the user to select penetration moves that allow implanting. It use to be female ovipositor users could select options that were available for penises such as vaginal, anal and oral - and these actions implant eggs

19 hours ago, J.a.c.k said:

I have a problem where only shows me the 2020 download linkimage.png.f3a202a4b8c6ce68ad890df7339f7c80.png

Edit: fck i'm dum, i just needed to press the icon below  

both works, the date is just when the link was setup. its not a version of rjw from 2020. the zip there is a link directly to the git, its always latest.

On 1/12/2022 at 9:37 PM, CYFire said:

Hi there, I know this question came up several times, just read through the search. Need help anyway, thanks in advbance:

Regarding growing humpshrooms. I can't.

I know I need to plant them in complete darkness, not even the shimmer of a heater. Allright. But how tf do I plant them? There are no humpshrooms selectable in my growing zones.

I have a tribal ideology playthrough and they want lustbongs but I never encountered a single humpshroom yet.

Had a reinstall of my complete game, complete fresh restart, current RJW version. I have no VE-Farming or VGP Garden installed, do I need that?

Or is this some weird bug where the game does not give humpshrooms to me? (ha, one visitor donated a lustbong to me. But those thingies are single use only...)

Hi again, I don't want to sound annoying. But do you have any insight on this? I checked the possible research (with Dubs mint Menu) but it doesn't seem like any research would be able to unlock humpshroom. How do I grow them if they don't show up in growing zone selectables?

2 hours ago, CYFire said:

Hi again, I don't want to sound annoying. But do you have any insight on this? I checked the possible research (with Dubs mint Menu) but it doesn't seem like any research would be able to unlock humpshroom. How do I grow them if they don't show up in growing zone selectables?

As the first post explains in detail that you can only grow humpshroom in hydroponics (alternatively install the HumpshroomGroundPatch.xml or Better RJW patch linked 2 posts later)

2 hours ago, Tory187 said:

both works, the date is just when the link was setup. its not a version of rjw from 2020. the zip there is a link directly to the git, its always latest.

I would put another red line explaining this at the top of the post, but the people cant read the current 2, so i doubt it'll get better if I add more notices

3 hours ago, CYFire said:

1 hour ago, Skömer said:

As the first post explains in detail that you can only grow humpshroom in hydroponics (alternatively install the HumpshroomGroundPatch.xml or Better RJW patch linked 2 posts later)

Additionally to hydroponics, I've seen humpshrooms can be planted into Vanilla Expanded - Farming's planters, if you're using that mod and want a cheap alternative to hydroponics

Edited by Puffy Bue
On 1/15/2022 at 4:00 PM, Jessah said:

Females are getting pregnant directly after having sex, and they birth 0 babies seconds after. not sure what's going on. I did have a mainecoon breed a female human pawn and the pregnancy was normal (apart from heretic mainecoon babies)

Also, the Menstruation mod is said to be a fork within the main RJW mod itself, but I can't find anything about it in game

+1 having this issue as well

6 hours ago, Timberdoodle said:

would it be possible if an extension or something to support the vampire mod might be possible? Or even a built in thing in the main mod?

@Ed86 lore wise this would be :

-vampires can't make baby {hediff}

-ghouls pregnancy does not progress so long as they remain ghouls (has a source of vita{just a chemical hediff})

On 1/19/2022 at 1:00 AM, Puffy Bue said:

Depends on settings. Yes, male ovipositors can be used to impregnate eggs inside of female ovipositors or eggs that were implanted. Female ovipositors should be able to implant eggs into other body parts of other human/animal pawns - however after the recent changes to the sex act selection female ovipositors do not allow the user to select penetration moves that allow implanting. It use to be female ovipositor users could select options that were available for penises such as vaginal, anal and oral - and these actions implant eggs

Thank you, so I think I understand them correctly now. But I think there is some conflicts on my end since one time I could let female insectoid implants eggs on pawn and then let male insectoid fertilized it, and it turned out, most of the time the eggs that came out were unfertilized, like 9/10 times. Or maybe there is RNG when male insectoid try to fertilize the eggs too?

Edited: Totally forgot about the pregnancy chance setting, maybe it depends on animal pregnancy chance.

Edited by variaNTR

A work nicely done.
I have 2 questions: Why sjw have the "aheago" thought and here not (just couriosity)(alternatevly a configurable option for need satisfied mood buff amount)?
Then: my pawn, when doing prostitution, try to hook up but not a single time they get the client (so sound like its working, but no outcome), and no error come out, and yes i check to the options, so my question is from what that might get affected (pawn social skill, bedroom requirment, something else that i'm not aware)?

40 minutes ago, thegreatorochi said:

Could we potentially get an education feature for children so they don't grow up useless? Or a patch for one of the mods that do add educating children?

You'll likely use Babies And Children anyway, correct? It now has a "watch" job where the children stay close to adults and receive skill points while the adults do work.

I actually prefer this to the clumsy approach of CSAL.

Ok, now i have a major question:
"X is tring to rape Y!"
"X is raping Y!"

Log: "Y got raped by X. Y anally fisted X." Uhhh... what?!

I suppose the names of the targets has been switched?

Also when manually doing it, you have to select the "reverse" mode to actually make it have sense (And they don't use the "anal" looking animation, or i suppose that it work like that).

Animal cooldown slider seems broken because my roosters and hens have been on a sex rampage nonstop for an ingame year, the henhouse is completely coated in white sploches no matter how much I clean, and I forgot what silence sounds like over all the splooging, though the bar is set to 2 day cooldown. Im using the latest version of almost everything on LL from that google doc with all the 1.3 forks

Quick question I don't see answered in the FAQ. Does this mod work on Mac OS? The game black screens at the main menu. I only made it to the main menu one time and it spat out tons of red errors. This is my first time ever installing RJW so I may be missing something obvious. 

• brrainz.harmony
  • brrainz.visualexceptions
  • ludeon.rimworld
  • ludeon.rimworld.royalty
  • ludeon.rimworld.ideology
  • unlimitedhugs.hugslib
  • fluffy.modmanager
  • rim.job.world