RoboAnims - More Animations for Rimworld

On 10/25/2020 at 9:50 PM, c0ffeeeee said:

I changed the link in the mod page to go to this thread

ty for anims ❤️

Thanks! And thank you for the framework!

22 hours ago, TheHero02 said:

Nice. Excited to see more.

More are planned, now I just need to decide what I want position I want to animate.

50 minutes ago, Joe_Snow said:

Having difficulty getting the animations to load. Is there a specific folder it needs to be in? Copy and paste into the animation folder of RJW Animation Framework? Load as a standalone mod?

Just install as a standalone mod, the framework should pull the animations on its own. The only thing you'd have to change is renaming the Roboslob_DumbAnims.xml.disabled to Roboslob_DumbAnims.xml f you want to re-enable that specific line of animations. Just note, anything I put into that file will be either ridiculous, stupid, or just funny, and may not be everyone's cup of tea.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.0.1

added one new animation:

Centaur Doggystyle

The Centaur animation is currently enabled for the Lliscean race. Other similar sized centaur style races should work relatively well. To add them open the PawnAnims file, find the defNames section of "Centaur Doggy" and add your desired race to the list. Or send me the name of the race you want added and I can add it in. You might need to adjust the offsets in game a bit.

11 hours ago, what_smellz said:

Version 1.0.1

There seems to be an issue with the about.xml in this latest version. It can't be loaded properly though that doesn't really impact the functionality of the mod.

Exception loading file at C:\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RoboAnims\About\About.xml. Loading defaults instead. Exception was: System.Xml.XmlException: Version number '1.0.1' is invalid. Line 1, position 16.
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw (System.Exception e) [0x00027] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw (System.String res, System.String arg) [0x00029] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseXmlDeclaration (System.Boolean isTextDecl) [0x0061f] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read () [0x000c6] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument doc, System.Xml.XmlReader reader, System.Boolean preserveWhitespace) [0x000a6] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x0002e] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml (System.String xml) [0x00018] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at Verse.DirectXmlLoader.ItemFromXmlString[T] (System.String xmlContent, System.String filePath, System.Boolean resolveCrossRefs) [0x0001b] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0

• 4 weeks later...

Version 1.0.2 uploaded

This version fixes some layering issues, as well as adding two new animations for pawn/centaur and adds the Arachne race to the list of supported centaur races. I have not checked the alignment of Arachne as I personally don't use them.

I'm open to ideas/suggestions for improvements or new animations to add. Enjoy!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im currently having a problem with the direct control when it comes to ur pack when I RMB an animal I only get 2 options the Vaginal/Anal Breeding theres should have been a 3rd option for ur facefuck but it doesnt seem to be there 

I remember on an older version it did appear but now it doesnt

Capture.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MrSpacePenguin said:

oh wait it already says its supported with 1.3 version in about.xml .  so its rimworld's problem that its not showing it as its 1.3 ? can I change it by myself? 

Where? The 1.0.9 doesn't.

I copied the 1.2 Folder and renamed it 1.3. Also added the 1.3 in the about .xaml.

Didn't test it yet, though. Still in the begining phase for 1.3 playthrough.

6 hours ago, V3rius said:

Where? The 1.0.9 doesn't.

I copied the 1.2 Folder and renamed it 1.3. Also added the 1.3 in the about .xaml.

Didn't test it yet, though. Still in the begining phase for 1.3 playthrough.

oh f**k I checked the wrong file. you are right its not supported sorry for missunderstanding 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, McOnline34 said:

I don't fully understand. There's multiple files in the OP; are those just previous versions and you only need to download the newest? Or are these seperate animation packs with different contents each?

Different versions, you only need the newest.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/26/2022 at 1:18 PM, finalcut315 said:

is there a version for 1.4 yet? I can't seem to find it 

as far as i can tell it works fine on 1.4, to get rid of the error message when loading the mod just open the mod folder and create a copy of the 1.3 folder and rename to 1.4 then open the about folder and open About.xml then put <li>1.4</li> under where it says <li>1.3</li>