[mod] Erotic Greek Sculptures

This is a very lightweight mod that only adds items, so it is unlikely that it will affect or be affected by any other mods. Nevertheless, it is recommend load this sort of mod after any mods that add mechanics to the game. Mods that retexture vanilla sculptures will not cause any issues, since the sculptures in this mod are completely different items.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/13/2020 at 12:39 PM, Chaeren said:

I am mostly happy with the state it is in.

I wish I had been around and asked you earlier while the structure and mod was still fresh in your mind. I wanted to ask if you had a chance to mess around with the 1539031321 Statue of Colonist mod.

It even has 2 additional patches:

1846741408_statue_of_colonist_alien_race_patch for Har and 

1658618719_statue_of_colonist_ac_patch_1_0_1_2 Apperance Clothes

There is also Selectable Scupltures Mod, uncertain if you played around with those and see if anything could be integrated.

13 hours ago, Tsuki Ouji said:

hey, the one that's the girl with her leg lifted straight up and wrapped in vines; i remember seeing the real sculptor's website ages ago, but I can't find it anymore. Any help?

Not really topic related but I've exhaused all my search terms for you. I looked greek grecian mythological norse finnish | godess dryad nymph woman | flowers vines ivy forest woods | gymnast, ballerina, model, cosplaygirl | natural, nude, sexy, | splits, holding leg, vertical leg splits. Considering the garland of flowers it almost seems like it's a Victorian picture or style... I've come to the conclusion it was a nice one-off the Modder found and liked.

What did occur to me was/was Poison Ivy cosplay.. However, you'll get results for poison ivy cosplay and images of poison ivy skin reactions:grimace:

Cleanest most sane & nice result set Bing was "picture nude woman vertical leg splits" safesearch off.

these are nice though.

Birth-of-goddess-aphrodite-venus

Artemis-Diana-Bow-Greek

Goddess-Wealth-Tyche-Lady-Luck-Fortuna

Couple-kiss-lovers-nude-female-male

can you imagine the balls on Zeus, crazy fucking god?

Princess-Leda-Swan-God-Zeus

"Aye, YO, I got a cloaca and no dick but I'll nibble on your clit.."

"uhh... okay I guess".

"PSYCH! I'm gonna pump you with my head and neck!"

"wait what?"

"mmmmmphpmhmm!!!"

Edited by SimulatedFantasyHero
23 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

Not really topic related but I've exhaused all my search terms for you. I looked greek grecian mythological norse finnish | godess dryad nymph woman | flowers vines ivy forest woods | gymnast, ballerina, model, cosplaygirl | natural, nude, sexy, | splits, holding leg, vertical leg splits. Considering the garland of flowers it almost seems like it's a Victorian picture or style... I've come to the conclusion it was a nice one-off the Modder found and liked.

What did occur to me was/was Poison Ivy cosplay.. However, you'll get results for poison ivy cosplay and images of poison ivy skin reactions:grimace:

it's not a classical sculpture or cosplay, it's a modern sculptor's work. that particular one has incredible detail, down to the labia even.

8 hours ago, Tsuki Ouji said:

it's not a classical sculpture or cosplay, it's a modern sculptor's work. that particular one has incredible detail, down to the labia even.

Then it would be a one off/one of a kind AND you'd probably have to become very intrested the current/modern artists/gallerys as in the kind that can get sponsors to comission pieces by the very wealthy if you see those prices. nothing from tumblr or twitter that is for certain.

https://www.allsculptures.com/products.php?cat=Female-Nudes&sortby=4

Even after optimizing the parameters.. no luck. I did find a nude dragonian girl.. in vertical leg splits.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4135750

and don't tell anyone.. but I stole this one.. and replaced it with a perfect forgery! It's installed in my room right now!

https://www.deseret.com/2021/6/9/22519206/this-invisible-statue-just-sold-for-18k-salvatore-garau

On 6/14/2021 at 12:08 AM, Tsuki Ouji said:

hey, the one that's the girl with her leg lifted straight up and wrapped in vines; i remember seeing the real sculptor's website ages ago, but I can't find it anymore. Any help?

I pulled it from google images, second result from "marble sculpture vagina". Result shows this tweet, no clue where it's from past that.

On 6/14/2021 at 1:28 PM, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

I wish I had been around and asked you earlier while the structure and mod was still fresh in your mind. I wanted to ask if you had a chance to mess around with the 1539031321 Statue of Colonist mod.

It even has 2 additional patches:

1846741408_statue_of_colonist_alien_race_patch for Har and 

1658618719_statue_of_colonist_ac_patch_1_0_1_2 Apperance Clothes

There is also Selectable Scupltures Mod, uncertain if you played around with those and see if anything could be integrated.

I've used the Statue of Colonist mod before and dropped it because it was buggy with HAR addons. I'm not familiar with how the mod works nor am I particularly interested in doing anything with it.

As for the Selectable Sculptures mod, it patches SculptureBase, which is what the art buildings that this mod adds uses. If I understand it correctly, the mod should already work with this one. If it doesn't, I have no idea how to make it work since the rest of that mod is .dll and I know zero C#.

12 hours ago, Chaeren said:

Statue of Colonist it was buggy I'm not familiar with how the mod works nor am I particularly interested in doing anything with it.

*nods* just thought to ask.. Uncertain if you were going to continue adding art or animations or some sort of integration with how the story teller names stuff. kinda would be nice to have someone work/tweak/fiddle match the stories and the visuals that would match things. (scene is of the artist pawn x seeing pawn y bathing and drying themselves off, relaxing in the sun, downing a foe, finishing an enemy, etc) I didn't know if that was something you were think to look at or anything.

12 hours ago, Chaeren said:

As for the Selectable Sculptures mod, it patches SculptureBase, which is what the art buildings that this mod adds uses. If I understand it correctly, the mod should already work with this one. If it doesn't, I have no idea how to make it work since the rest of that mod is .dll and I know zero C#.

Okay, cool. If it doesn't then *shrug* same and another reason for me to install VS/Unity. I'm just poking around for low hanging fruits to help with and document correctly for everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • Chaeren changed the title to [mod] Erotic Greek Sculptures
On 8/9/2021 at 12:37 PM, ArtsyAnthony said:

Wow, that artists has a bunch of good options.  Even just breezing through, the "Of the Earth" or the "Garden Sprite" sculpture alone need to be added, if they already haven't!  How many are included in mod (besides girl with lifted leg/"Swan")?

Edit:  Well, if the image in OP is any indication, only the "Swan" sculpture is included.  Please add "Of the Earth" and "Garden Sprite," at a minimum!

Edited by ghostfalll
  • 1 month later...

Hey Chaeren, I'm thinking of making my own addition to the nude sculpture scene using your technique. Let me know if you are comfortable with that!

I cherry picked some statues that your mod doesn't include (yet), purely based on personal preference. I'm also thinking of including a terror statue or two, but I have yet to look up where I can yoink the xml structure for one of those to correctly implement it. (I know very little about the behind the scenes xml magic that makes mods work).

3 hours ago, ArtsyAnthony said:

Hey Chaeren, I'm thinking of making my own addition to the nude sculpture scene using your technique. Let me know if you are comfortable with that!

I cherry picked some statues that your mod doesn't include (yet), purely based on personal preference. I'm also thinking of including a terror statue or two, but I have yet to look up where I can yoink the xml structure for one of those to correctly implement it. (I know very little about the behind the scenes xml magic that makes mods work).

Pretty much all you have to do to create new types of sculptures is copy the def from Defs\ThingDefs_Buildings\Buildings_Art.xml and change the defName and texPath. I don't care if you use my mod as a basis for other sculptures, since all the xml in it is copied from the base game in this way, though I appreciate you asking permission anyway.

Other things to keep in mind if you want to make real world images look less out of place in game:

-Gray scale the images and possibly adjust brightness/contrast

-Outline in black (I used 5px for outer lines and 2/3px for internal lines on 800x800 pngs)

On 9/22/2021 at 4:41 AM, Chaeren said:

Pretty much all you have to do to create new types of sculptures is copy the def from Defs\ThingDefs_Buildings\Buildings_Art.xml and change the defName and texPath. I don't care if you use my mod as a basis for other sculptures, since all the xml in it is copied from the base game in this way, though I appreciate you asking permission anyway.

Other things to keep in mind if you want to make real world images look less out of place in game:

-Gray scale the images and possibly adjust brightness/contrast

-Outline in black (I used 5px for outer lines and 2/3px for internal lines on 800x800 pngs)

Got to work on it yesterday, mimicking your outlining. Probably could do with some more grayscaling, positioning the images so they appear correctly on their tile in game is finicky but manageable too. I used some of your xml and from the game, including terror statue xml, but it's throwing me some errors I have yet to solve. I'll probably ask for help on the forums.

EDIT: finished the mod! It's on the steam workshop under the name Greek Sculptures if anyone wants to check it out! Thanks again Chaeren for the inspiration!

Edited by ArtsyAnthony
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...