RimJobWorld - Extension

View File

Git: https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw-ex

Preview

7FMU9ep.png

What's inside:

Fuck machines

Three models, one automatic with restraints which chooses one of six modes:

- Normal (50%) - 0.5-1.5 in-game hours, rest to sex conversion (1-to-2) modified by machine's quality;
- Intensive (30%) - faster (0.25-0.75 hour), significant exhaustion, lots of pleasure;

- Long (10%) - slower pace, same exhaustion as normal but longer time (1-3 hours), more pleasure for longer session;
- Maximum pleasure (5%) - raising sex need to max at fastest rate, even for humpshroom addicted (this mode only), moderate exhaustion;
- Tease (3%) - time from short to long (0.5-2 hours), pawn left at horny threshold (0.25 by rjw default), gains joy from session;
- Exhaust (2%) - moderate pleasure gain, lasts down to 0% rest need, but 2-3 hours minimum, capped at 6 hours;

For humpshroom addicted pawns with withdrawal every mode except Maxpleasure works for 1/10 of normal, but with full exhaustion.

Machines without Auto-mode works on Normal mode

Machines need researching to unlock: complex furniture, electricity, microelectronics

Some technical info:

Spoiler

New machines may be added via XML for different quality-auto-restraints combinations.

Height offsets for pawns on machines and thrust intensity/direction also configurable.

In case of auto/normal machines without restraints pawn can stop at any time if satisfied or tired.

If non-auto machine with restraints, session lasts it's minimum time and may be continued if pawn wants more

(continuation probably broken by my last changes, may be fixed later. May be not).

In case of auto and not restrained, pawn can stop at any time, but machine shuts down after program finish.

All machines have Private/Public switch. In case of Private machine can be used only by room owners (bedrooms only, want something private - keep it private).

Pawns will use machines by themselves, preferring available ones with highest quality (masos have small bonus for models with restraints).

Mechanics similar to fappin', but doesn't replace it.

Men will also use machines with chance based on orientation.

Stats time counter for time on machines.

Anal plugs

Three sizes ordinary plugs, working like normal apparel and one expandable plug with hololock.

Plugs derive bondage gear mechanics, so can be equipped on downed pawns and prisoners by others.

Right now there is not much difference between normal and locked. Pawns won't remove or equip it themselves.

Still locked plugs have "blocks_anus" property, and prevents anal sex. (assuming normal plug could be removed any time for any need and placed back right after).

Gives "plugged" hediff with 5 stages depending on difference between plug size and orifice.

All stages except the lowest (loose) gives sexdrive bonus and various small debuffs in higher stage cases.

Gives "Plugged" moodlet with similar stages, higher stages work different for pawns with nympho or maso traits and those without.

Expandable plugs always fits very tight, except for the most loose cases.

Stats time counter for time wearing plug.

Anal plugs divided into tiers and need researching to unlock:

wooden(light)-> Neolithic, none, CraftingSpot

stony(heavy)-> Neolithic, tech - Stonecutting,  TableStonecutter

metal(medium)-> Medieval, tech - Smithing,  TableMachining/FueledSmithy/ElectricSmithy

inflatable -> Industrial, none, TableMachining

tail butt plugs

Visible gags

No other mods needed, no conflict with hairs and most of headgear (probably still conflicts for slots with some full helmets or something like, need to test).

Fits to different head shapes (though some sprites may mismatch slightly, need to verify every single one)

Gag graphics from original RJW, needed to re-include it in archive just because of files naming.

NO stats counter for time gagged, thought about it only when writing this. Is it even needed at all?

Installation:

Installation/update:

-remove old rjw-ex folder if present,

-unpack this (should look like RimWorld\Mods\rjw-ex),

-load after RJW;

Existing savegame friendly, removing from save is not tested.

Disclaimer:

Original author of mod for 1.0 ekss

Any related ideas about rebalancing/expanding/fixing are accepted but without any guarantee of implementing/attempting/reading.

English is not my main language, so I apologize to all who suffered from this fact.

Edited by Ed86

Love the fuck machine and anal plug of the mod. i need waiting to see this for rimworld.

Can the prisoner be restrained on or use the fuck machines?

Subjection for future ideas are.

Dildo saddle for giddy-up users. They sue the giddy-up look but add the machine loving effect when a pawn is riding the animal.

Think you can add a dildo open back belts? 

Any idea what this might be about?

Error in static constructor of rjwex.RJWExMain: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'rjwex.RJWExMain' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error ---> System.FormatException: Method System.Void Verse.PawnGraphicSet::ResolveApparelGraphics() cannot be patched. Reason: Invalid IL code in (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet:DMD<DMD<ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch3>?-1576753152::ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch3> (Verse.PawnGraphicSet): IL_0077: call      0x00000021

6 hours ago, BoogerHooker said:

Any idea what this might be about?

Error in static constructor of rjwex.RJWExMain: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'rjwex.RJWExMain' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error ---> System.FormatException: Method System.Void Verse.PawnGraphicSet::ResolveApparelGraphics() cannot be patched. Reason: Invalid IL code in (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet:DMD<DMD<ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch3>?-1576753152::ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch3> (Verse.PawnGraphicSet): IL_0077: call      0x00000021

transpiler conflict

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 4:55 AM, Ed86 said:

[RJW] RimJobWorld - Extension

View File

Visible gags

NO stats counter for time gagged, thought about it only when writing this. Is it even needed at all?

Well... That depends.. From what I've seen in game sounds don't wake people up. Even if artillery shells are falling on their room only if they are hurt or the bed is damaged. Maybe if the Visible Gag, Acted like a psychic silencer or nullifies that would prevent any psychic entropy or prevented psychic restoration it would make sense. 

Also machine could be installed in the prisoners quarters, if it acted like a hospital bed to heal wounds first.. THEN operate it's primary function... Well, Lets just say a patient warden could prevent a psychic attack on the colony say berserk, or link or stun or any other attack. Could break the prisoner much faster AND perhaps overwrite any traits. Based on the warden level and amount of time spent... It could undo the misandryist trait or misogynist trait and their orientation.. Or create a new orientation, relationship or bond. 

Returning that prisoner broken that way? Might cause a minor increase in diplomatic relations then again it could end up in a full assault. From what I understand Helen of Troy wasn't a beautiful woman by any means. A son or daughter from a rival faction broken that way would spark a full assault. Sentient creatures are weird. Maybe the threat of death and anger coupled with power creates Sadism and Masochism.

But it would be nice to know forcing treatment in that chair would remove a bad habit or trait. pyro, lazy, etc... too much and they would be incapable of doing anything until they were leashed to the person bond and had to relearn. VS... BEATING THEM DOWN WITH A CLUB/BATON/FISTS. So it does have a purpose. Great Mod. If only everyone could make the correct .xml files and version folders so there wouldn't be so many crazy .xml errors everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, great work on the mod, I really like it.

But I am getting the pink square whenever I equip either gag, with the console giving this:

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'rjwex.RJWExMain' threw an exception. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error ---> System.FormatException: Method System.Void Verse.PawnGraphicSet::ResolveApparelGraphics() cannot be patched. Reason: Invalid IL code in (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet:DMD<DMD<ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch2>?-401848192::ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch2> (Verse.PawnGraphicSet): IL_0071: call      0x0000001f

at HarmonyLib.Memory.DetourMethodAndPersist (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, System.Reflection.MethodBase replacement) [0x00021] in <026284b8b4324a28a7825619702a3e16>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.PatchInfo patchInfo) [0x00081] in <026284b8b4324a28a7825619702a3e16>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x0010f] in <026284b8b4324a28a7825619702a3e16>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00082] in <026284b8b4324a28a7825619702a3e16>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__10_0 (System.Type type) [0x00007] in <026284b8b4324a28a7825619702a3e16>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] sequence, System.Action`1[T] action) [0x00014] in <026284b8b4324a28a7825619702a3e16>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00006] in <026284b8b4324a28a7825619702a3e16>:0 
  at rjwex.RJWExMain..cctor () [0x00019] in <f270ccae491c4bed82509e7184f1f618>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at StartupImpact.Patch.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtilityCallAll.Prefix () [0x00054] in <234e1d185e324317a6c03310707b7118>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.DMD<DMD<CallAll_Patch1>?526975872::CallAll_Patch1>()
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader+<>c.<DoPlayLoad>b__4_2 () [0x0000a] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x0007d] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?-1799829248::Update_Patch1>(Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Now I understand so much that I know that this is not something I just can fix, because I am not into modding RimWorld at all, or coding in general. I saw "boolean" and gave up, hah.

If my modlist is of any use I'll post it, just need a heads up where to is the most convenient since it's not short.

Thanks!

I always get an error massage and the texture of the gag won't load if a animation plays.I use the version: rjw-ex_1.1.7.7z

Am i the only one having this?

Does the mod not work with animation framework?

I have the latest versions of any mod (RJW, Animation Framework, RJW Extensions from Ed86, S16's Extensions)

Spoiler

Selecting animation for rjwSexType Oral...
Now playing SixtyNine mirrored
Failed to find any textures at Bondage/RingGag/RingGag while constructing Multi(initPath=Bondage/RingGag/RingGag, color=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenDraw.DrawMeshNowOrLater (UnityEngine.Mesh mesh, UnityEngine.Vector3 loc, UnityEngine.Quaternion quat, UnityEngine.Material mat, System.Boolean drawNow) [0x00004] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.AnimationUtility.RenderPawnHeadMeshInAnimation (UnityEngine.Mesh mesh, UnityEngine.Vector3 loc, UnityEngine.Quaternion quaternion, UnityEngine.Material material, System.Boolean portrait, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0004b] in <a78f398c00474b84b1c7c1d920639711>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.DMD<DMD<RenderPawnInternal_Patch3>?-912040192::RenderPawnInternal_Patch3>(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool,bool)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPortrait () [0x00086] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at RimWorld.PortraitRenderer.OnPostRender () [0x0000b] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
UnityEngine.Camera:Render()
RimWorld.PortraitRenderer:RenderPortrait(Pawn, RenderTexture, Vector3, Single)
RimWorld.PortraitsCache:RenderPortrait(Pawn, RenderTexture, Vector3, Single)
RimWorld.PortraitsCache:Get(Pawn, Vector2, Vector3, Single, Boolean, Boolean)
MoodBarPatch.MoodPatch:Prefix(ColonistBarColonistDrawer, Rect&, Pawn&, Map&, Boolean&, Boolean&)
RimWorld.ColonistBarColonistDrawer:DMD<DMD<DrawColonist_Patch1>?1946163584::DrawColonist_Patch1>(ColonistBarColonistDrawer, Rect, Pawn, Map, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.ColonistBar:ColonistBarOnGUI()
RimWorld.MapInterface:DMD<DMD<MapInterfaceOnGUI_BeforeMainTabs_Patch1>?1618063104::MapInterfaceOnGUI_BeforeMainTabs_Patch1>(MapInterface)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:DMD<DMD<OnGUI_Patch1>?1900374528::OnGUI_Patch1>(Root)

(Filename: <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f> Line: 0)

On 7/21/2020 at 8:49 PM, Gnillek01 said:

I always get an error massage and the texture of the gag won't load if a animation plays.I use the version: rjw-ex_1.1.7.7z

Am i the only one having this?

Does the mod not work with animation framework?

I have the latest versions of any mod (RJW, Animation Framework, RJW Extensions from Ed86, S16's Extensions)

Not the only one. I am getting the same. Does not seem to work with animations. Some incompatibility.

23 hours ago, nrish666 said:

Not the only one. I am getting the same. Does not seem to work with animations. Some incompatibility.

Well i tested it a couple of times. Just with RJW and RJW - Extension, and i still got the error. I don't know how to fix it :(

I looked in the defs files and the texture names, but i can't figure out whats wrong ?

Guess i have to play without the mod... Shame ?

On 7/24/2020 at 5:43 PM, Gnillek01 said:

Well i tested it a couple of times. Just with RJW and RJW - Extension, and i still got the error. I don't know how to fix it :(

I looked in the defs files and the texture names, but i can't figure out whats wrong ?

Guess i have to play without the mod... Shame ?

Seems to be that one, even though I couldn't find any google link to that page. Gotta check those machines when I unlock the tech level for that ^_^ . 

Thank you for your aid.

Is there a way of making it so my colonists don't rape anyone? I may be a sick pervert for adding this mod or something like that, but I want my colony to be a somewhat wholesome one, and I disapprove my prisoners being raped by that nympho I rescued.

On 7/28/2020 at 11:20 PM, Zagnard said:

Is there a way of making it so my colonists don't rape anyone? I may be a sick pervert for adding this mod or something like that, but I want my colony to be a somewhat wholesome one, and I disapprove my prisoners being raped by that nympho I rescued.

You can turn off Rape in the Mod Settings for Rimjobworld afaik

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

well... yes.... but it doesnt prevent sex either

it just blocks genitals, i guess descriptions should be changed

This (closed) chastity belt blocks both vagina and anus. What kind of masturbation are you talking about? Throat fingering?

UPD: Yes, we have 2 variations of chastity belts (don't confuse with cage, it's for boys), one blocks anus, other not. They have different names, description and functionality, LEAVE description alone! Check the masturbation job giving or whatwer.

58 minutes ago, SlaveFetcher said:

This (closed) chastity belt blocks both vagina and anus. What kind of masturbation are you talking about? Throat fingering?

UPD: Yes, we have 2 variations of chastity belts (don't confuse with cage, it's for boys), one blocks anus, other not. They have different names, description and functionality, LEAVE description alone! Check the masturbation job giving or whatwer.

i was thinking about breast nippeling(?) but i guess Throat fingering works too

So I've downloaded this file and unpacked the archive but there's no overarching folder inside. Instead it's all the different folders seperately. Do I create a folder named "rjw-ex" myself and put them all in there?

3 hours ago, Zod said:

So I've downloaded this file and unpacked the archive but there's no overarching folder inside. Instead it's all the different folders seperately. Do I create a folder named "rjw-ex" myself and put them all in there?

yes.

small tip, open archives before extracting them to avoid hassle

• 1 month later...