and add these:

NaturalMood.pessimist at broken stage

NaturalMood.depressive at Extremely broken stage

and these looks perfect:

nerves.nervous at broken stage

nerves.volatile at Extremely broken stage

Industriousness.slothful at Extremely broken stage

20 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

It's still an underlying problem of broken body giving a vanilla trait.

Idea: Broken body stages no longer give Masochist, but rather something new. Masochists will still be a random trait on generated pawns, and still get the positive moodlet of being raped, but also still gain the broken body from being raped. The new trait (let's call it Slave Toy for now) will be gained upon extreme body body stage, will gain a permanent negative moodlet ("I'm nothing but a toy for them... -15"), but no longer progresses broken body (their body and mind is now used to the abuse). Masochist and Slave Toy are mutually exclusive; Masochists can never get Slave Toy, Slave Toys can never get Masochist. In this way, you can have someone who is happy about getting raped but still suffers the downsides of such, and also have someone who hates getting raped but doesn't suffer from broken body.

I would love if there was an optional patch for this (as there are people who enjoy the masochist trait and others who don't). I cheat to remove the masochist trait when it appears and try to control the pawns so the broken body stage doesn't get into extreme (a lot of work because I don't want my pawns to change.)

This is a minor issue but it's still annoying as hell. Character Editor doesn't see the "Anus" body type. I can manually assign an anus but I'll have to attach it to another body part. It's super annoying but I have no idea if RJW can use an anus on another body part. I don't know where else to post this issue.

1 hour ago, Joey3155 said:

This is a minor issue but it's still annoying as hell. Character Editor doesn't see the "Anus" body type. I can manually assign an anus but I'll have to attach it to another body part. It's super annoying but I have no idea if RJW can use an anus on another body part. I don't know where else to post this issue.

Use debug mode to add the part correctly

Not sure why, but the mod doesn't seem to be working properly for me...everything shows up, and I've configured all of the settings, but all my colonists will only masturbate. Additionally, since installing this, the rate of random events has plummeted to almost zero. Started a new colony with the classic storyteller, and after two months only one event has occurred. 

I have several suggestion, adding some trait/preference in sex position, like submissive or dominant one. The submissive like receiving position while the dominant like giving? Also if doesn't trouble too much, adding like quirk such as 'like anal sex', 'like vaginal sex' etc for specific pawn will be great. Thx

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

There is bestiality

Yes I know but i'm specifically wondering why the hooking up part with animals doesn't work like it did in previous versions a while ago. Is it just my game that's bugging out?

The breeding designation buttons work fine its just that you'll pretty much never see a pawn engage in sexual activity with an animal unless the pawn is a zoophile and you activate those buttons.

8 hours ago, florvas said:

Not sure why, but the mod doesn't seem to be working properly for me...everything shows up, and I've configured all of the settings, but all my colonists will only masturbate. Additionally, since installing this, the rate of random events has plummeted to almost zero. Started a new colony with the classic storyteller, and after two months only one event has occurred. 

Make sure you have hooking up enabled in the mod settings.

Events not occurring likely has nothing to do with RJW. maybe another mod is causing that?

1 hour ago, DdodD said:

Yes I know but i'm specifically wondering why the hooking up part with animals doesn't work like it did in previous versions a while ago. Is it just my game that's bugging out?

The breeding designation buttons work fine its just that you'll pretty much never see a pawn engage in sexual activity with an animal unless the pawn is a zoophile and you activate those buttons.

1)coz hooking up with animals is stupid, you dont hook up with your pets?

2) it has errors

3) it ignores animal code, and treats them as humanlikes

well that depends on your colony and how you setup rjw

56 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

1)coz hooking up with animals is stupid, you dont hook up with your pets?

2) it has errors

3) it ignores animal code, and treats them as humanlikes

well that depends on your colony and how you setup rjw

Shouldn't hooking up with pets be the whole point of a pawn having the zoophile trait?

Anyways i'm noticing that bestiality only happens through the breeding designation buttons and I'm wondering if that's the intention.

For example in RJW\Defs\ThoughtDefs,xml theres a ThoughtDef called AllowedAnimalToBreed. At no point will this thought ever occur because pawns never engage in sexual activity with an animal without the breeding buttons being toggled. They will always choose to masturbate over engaging in sexual activity with an animal.

So how do Casual Hookups work? I've tweaked the settings but after a year in-game no one has slept with anyone. Lovers work but the pawns just stick to masturbating and never "join someone in bed" who they aren't in a relationship with. Do they only sleep together if they are whoring now?

Ed86, do you mind a technical question?  How did you create the surgery recipes that add parts without removing old parts, like adding penises to females, or adding IUDs to genitals without removing them?  I've been trying something similar, but every time, my new hediff completely replaces all the existing ones on the genitals.

I assume it's some magic you're doing in the Recipe_MakeFuta class or similar, but for the life of me, I can't see what you're doing differently than me.

Edit: Oops, looks like I had the wrong worker class.  Disregard.

Edit2: Thanks for making RJW so easy to use Ed86.  I was able to throw together my own patch in a couple days:

10 hours ago, DdodD said:

Shouldn't hooking up with pets be the whole point of a pawn having the zoophile trait?

Anyways i'm noticing that bestiality only happens through the breeding designation buttons and I'm wondering if that's the intention.

For example in RJW\Defs\ThoughtDefs,xml theres a ThoughtDef called AllowedAnimalToBreed. At no point will this thought ever occur because pawns never engage in sexual activity with an animal without the breeding buttons being toggled. They will always choose to masturbate over engaging in sexual activity with an animal.

no, bestiality is

hooking is and was broken and therefore disabled

thats because it working as it should, and pawns dont find attractive animals

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, bestiality is

hooking is and was broken and therefore disabled

thats because it working as it should, and pawns dont find attractive animals

This might be a language barrier but i don't think you're understanding what I was asking.

14 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

I can definitely confirm that bestiality will happen automatically even without zoophile

unknown.png

image.png

image.png

I should definitely turn off bestiality until it works as intended

Must be a setting on my game that's preventing this. Could be that i don't have an animal with a wildness low enough too.

whoring tab:
-changed whoring tab to show all pawns 
-changed column descriptions 
-changed comfort prisoner column into prisoners/slaves 
-added experience column

FeelingBroken:
-changed FeelingBroken to apply to whole body instead of torso
-FeelingBroken no longer applies to slimes
-FeelingBroken applies to succubuses again, 400% harder to break than normal pawn 
-Broken stage adds nerves trait +8% MentalBreaks 
-Extremely broken stage adds nerves trait +15% MentalBreaks
-changed Stages to broken body to Feeling broken, and removed "body" from stages 
-renamed Feeling broken classes to something sensible 
-added trait modifiers to speed of gain/recovery Feeling broken"
--Tough trait gain twice slower and looses twice faster, Wimp - reverse 
--Nerves trait +200%, +150%, -150%, -200%

fix for designators, need to save game for them to update/fix
removed ModSync, since it never worked and probably never will

added idol to whore backstories, removed Soldier, Street(wtf is that?)
disabled add multipart recipes if there is no parts persent
fixed rape thought amnesia? 
increased rape thought limit 5->300, set limit for same pawn to 3
increased stacklimit 1->10 of unhappy colonist whore thought
added force override sexuality to Homosexual if pawn has Gay trait

Mewtopian:
Add boobitis, a mechanite plague that spreads through chest-to-chest contact and causes permanent breast growth if left untreated.
changed the way races added into rjw, old patches will no longer work

RJW-2.8.0.7z