46 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

I must warn everyone else that uses this solution that I don't provide support for this, because there is a reason i locked those scripts and plugins, it's very easy to loose control of EFF in its vanilla configuration. It's a powerful system and WILL BREAK YOUR SAVE if you use it on non unique npcs.

Don't worry I have read the warning about non unique characters but I don't plan to make one of these a follower, there are already more than enough followers especially with mods and those with mods would be much better anyway than any non unique character.

14 hours ago, thaanatos said:

is there a way to make it work in special edition? game crashes with MCG enabled, so does CK when I try to edit it there.

I already tried to convert it into 64 bit (i buyed the SE on blackfriday sale for the sole purpose of that and never again used it, but somewhat I wasn't able to solve the problem, maybe because of the integrated compatibility with some mods that are deeply changed in the 64 bit version. At the end I abandoned the project also because for my gameplays there are not some mods that i need in the 64 bit version, so the time spent on my end would not be worth it eventually.

a small bug related to amulets : if you have more than 1 amulet of the required type in your inventory then the topic to give the amulet does not appear !

Also if talking to a follower then you can get the amulet back after the date just by looking at her inventory and then propose the amulet again at the next date, maybe you should have some variable somewhere to tell she already accepted an amulet, but maybe it's better to leave it this way just to have fun at how ridiculous the situation can get !

1 hour ago, zelurker said:

a small bug related to amulets : if you have more than 1 amulet of the required type in your inventory then the topic to give the amulet does not appear !

Also if talking to a follower then you can get the amulet back after the date just by looking at her inventory and then propose the amulet again at the next date, maybe you should have some variable somewhere to tell she already accepted an amulet, but maybe it's better to leave it this way just to have fun at how ridiculous the situation can get !

Thanks for the reporting, after finishing the rewrite of the fallout 4 version I will fix this

@anghelos92 Hey there, remember me? Still using your mod as you can see, still love it. Got a little over the plugin cap and decided to merge some stuff, didn't try to merge your mod yet, but merge plugins is telling me it has some errors, just wanted to see if they will cause trouble and maybe find out how to fix them, here it is:

Filename: MagnoCumGaudio.esp
Hash: 05A88A69
File size: 252.25 KB
Date modified: 25/01/2019 14:55:37
Merge rating: No rating
Flags[0]: [E] Has errors
Flags[1]: [A] Has a BSA file
Number of records: 867
Number of overrides: 107
Author: DEFAULT
Description:  
Masters[0]: Skyrim.esm
Masters[1]: Update.esm
Masters[2]: Dawnguard.esm
Masters[3]: HearthFires.esm
Masters[4]: Dragonborn.esm
Masters[5]: SexLab.esm
Errors[0]: AnghelosPlayerAggressorPerk [PERK:7C07B0D2]
Errors[1]:   PERK \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "AnghelosMain [QUST:7C000D71]">
Errors[2]: AnghelosAfterRapeKeyword1 [SPEL:7C075FCD]
Errors[3]:   SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
Errors[4]: AnghelosIsNecroing [SPEL:7C13B84B]
Errors[5]:   SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
Errors[6]: AnghelosIsForeplaying [SPEL:7C0DB4F2]
Errors[7]:   SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
Errors[8]: AnghelosIsProstituteDone [SPEL:7C0A3935]
Errors[9]:   SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
Errors[10]: AnghelosIsProstituteDoing [SPEL:7C0A3934]
Errors[11]:   SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
Errors[12]: AnghelosIsSurrenderSpell "Toll payed with sex!" [SPEL:7C09E7FE]
Errors[13]:   SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
Errors[14]: AnghelosIsSlavingSpell "1" [SPEL:7C08F4EE]
Errors[15]:   SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
Errors[16]: AnghelosIsRapingSpell "Player Is Raping" [SPEL:7C08A3E7]
Errors[17]:   SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
Reports:  

29 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Hey there, remember me

Hi! Yes I remember you :) about your question this mod cannot be merged and you can't also merge any of its requirements if you use them like DA or EFF because for inter mod communication and compatibility it relies on the string name of the original plugin. Besides Plugin merging is not good in the great majority of cases, it can only be functional on mods that make just changes to vanilla at .esp level without scripts etc

1 minute ago, anghelos92 said:

Hi! Yes I remember you :) about your question this mod cannot be merged and you can't also merge any of its requirements if you use them like DA or EFF because for inter mod communication and compatibility it relies on the string name of the original plugin. Besides Plugin merging is not good in the great majority of cases, it can only be functional on mods that make just changes to vanilla at .esp level without scripts etc

lol that was fast xD, but that's not it, I won't merge this mod or EFF, though I did merge the Disciplinary Switch(problem?), I just wanted to know if the errors would cause trouble in your mod or if they are benign, errors kinda make me want to fix stuff... yeah I know OCD 101 xD

7 hours ago, yagonew said:

lol that was fast xD, but that's not it, I won't merge this mod or EFF, though I did merge the Disciplinary Switch(problem?), I just wanted to know if the errors would cause trouble in your mod or if they are benign, errors kinda make me want to fix stuff... yeah I know OCD 101 xD

If you merge disciplinary switch MCG will not recognize the switch for the slave submission, if you want any of the mods that communicate with MCG to work they cannot be merged. About those errors they are benign and you can ignore them, essentialy they say that some spells in the mod have no effect, and that's normal since I use those spells as abilities in place of keywords for the player since in skyrim papyrus you can't add keywords easily without aliases, like in fallout 4.

Short answer: you can ignore those warnings but don't merge any mod that work with MCG including disciplinary

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

If you merge disciplinary switch MCG will not recognize the switch for the slave submission, if you want any of the mods that communicate with MCG to work they cannot be merged. About those errors they are benign and you can ignore them, essentialy they say that some spells in the mod have no effect, and that's normal since I use those spells as abilities in place of keywords for the player since in skyrim papyrus you can't add keywords easily without aliases, like in fallout 4.

Short answer: you can ignore those warnings but don't merge any mod that work with MCG including disciplinary

Thanks, feels much better knowing they are not really errors, bummer about the switch, gonna have to dump it, even if I name the merge the same as the switch esp it won't work? I remember someone telling me to do that if there was a mod that was master to another, gonna try it here if you don't know and confirm.

6 hours ago, yagonew said:

Thanks, feels much better knowing they are not really errors, bummer about the switch, gonna have to dump it, even if I name the merge the same as the switch esp it won't work? I remember someone telling me to do that if there was a mod that was master to another, gonna try it here if you don't know and confirm.

Yes it would work if you name the new .esp as the name of the disciplinary switch esp, make sure it is the exact name, and if you open them in tes5edit the disciplinary switch weapon form id among the two esp must be the same except for the first 2 digits (that are differerent for each mod because they represent the load order)

4 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Yes it would work if you name the new .esp as the name of the disciplinary switch esp, make sure it is the exact name, and if you open them in tes5edit the disciplinary switch weapon form id among the two esp must be the same except for the first 2 digits (that are differerent for each mod because they represent the load order)

Awesome, thanks for the help xD. Why is it so goddamn satisfying when shit just works? (no God Howard)

I've carefully read the description i think, but the "player gets raped" feature doesn't seem to be documented very well. Or maybe it's just as simple as it seems to be?

The thing i remember about submit (well, actually it was "submit & DD progression") was that my PC was tied to a post after rape and supposed to be raped again until you solve a minigame to escape. The latter never really worked, your captors never came back or recognized you when you started to struggle out, but the idea was great and i wish there would be a mod doing this properly. 

Could you maybe the creator? :)

38 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I've carefully read the description i think, but the "player gets raped" feature doesn't seem to be documented very well. Or maybe it's just as simple as it seems to be?

The thing i remember about submit (well, actually it was "submit & DD progression") was that my PC was tied to a post after rape and supposed to be raped again until you solve a minigame to escape. The latter never really worked, your captors never came back or recognized you when you started to struggle out, but the idea was great and i wish there would be a mod doing this properly. 

Could you maybe the creator? :)

You're right it's not documented, I left at least half of the mod features undocumented because I am very lazy and writing a guide is boring, I apologize for this. About your question no this mod has a totally different approach to player defeat than Submit, this because as you noticed Submit didn't work well with the minigame so instead this mod relies on the vast scenarios offered by the Death alternative mod. In fact if you have that mod installed when the player is defeated and not raped a scenario from DA will happen and those scenarios are much more fun than just try to escape from a post. If you are raped instead will happen a mechanic similar to unethical deeds from New Vegas, if you ever played it.

3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

You're right it's not documented, I left at least half of the mod features undocumented because I am very lazy and writing a guide is boring, I apologize for this. About your question no this mod has a totally different approach to player defeat than Submit, this because as you noticed Submit didn't work well with the minigame so instead this mod relies on the vast scenarios offered by the Death alternative mod. In fact if you have that mod installed when the player is defeated and not raped a scenario from DA will happen and those scenarios are much more fun than just try to escape from a post. If you are raped instead will happen a mechanic similar to unethical deeds from New Vegas, if you ever played it.

Wait, what do you mean by "a scenario from DA"? I assume it's one of your own scenarios? Is there any option to get both raped AND such a scenario?

I think it should be possible to use Defeat additionally, either to let it handle the bleedout and yours the blackout/death, or set a random chance that one of them will happen. Do you have any experience if that works well, or would it freak out?

(How) do your scenarios work with followers?

Btw, if you're considering more intresting scenarios.. there are some scenarios from DAs author to get captured, they just don't have any adult stuff. Patching these to add some adult things would probably give great results with not that much work. :) 

I've played New Vegas for something like an hour, i started it last year and while i never was really into that whole "awesome graphics" stuff, somehow modded Skyrim spoiled me and i couldn't find the same qualitiy for New Vegas. The sex animations weren't that great either, rather short and boring, not entirely sure if i just gave up too fast or if i did something wrong but for now i'm back to Skyrim. Maybe i'll play it one day more or less unmodded just for the story.^^

8 hours ago, trevonr2 said:

Since NPCs get assigned a personality at random would it be possible get an option to set their personality through the MCM menu?

MCM script reached maximum kilobytes for my CK to handle, can’t add more. If you're crafty you can manually do this if you open MCG in tes5Edit and expand the factions tab you will see the faction called "AnghelosPersonalityFaction" copy its formid on a paper and then in the game open consolle then point the actor you want to change and type: .setfactionrank theFormIdYouCopied 1  for spicy, 2 for normal, 3 for friendly

I think there's a logic failure in your DA outcomes. I do see two possible outcomes: rape if you bleedout, and a scenario for death. But there isn't anything for blackout. The death scenario seems to be GAME OVER or respawn? I'm sorry to say this, but that isn't very intresting honestly...

Is there anything with a scene that fails to trigger or is that's it?

*edit: Ah, wait. Now i got it. It's supposed to trigger one of the default DA scenarions? That was always buggy for me... don't know how they're supposed to work.

On 4/2/2019 at 1:58 AM, anghelos92 said:

MCM script reached maximum kilobytes for my CK to handle, can’t add more. If you're crafty you can manually do this if you open MCG in tes5Edit and expand the factions tab you will see the faction called "AnghelosPersonalityFaction" copy its formid on a paper and then in the game open consolle then point the actor you want to change and type: .setfactionrank theFormIdYouCopied 1  for spicy, 2 for normal, 3 for friendly

Thanks it worked. Also the dialogue with my follower doesn't appear anymore after the first conversation for some reason.

1 hour ago, trevonr2 said:

Thanks it worked. Also the dialogue with my follower doesn't appear anymore after the first conversation for some reason.

What follower is it? Is it in a MCG role like dating actor etc? Do you have any multiple followers framework installed?

15 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

What follower is it? Is it in a MCG role like dating actor etc? Do you have any multiple followers framework installed?

I have a follower I made that I put in the spicy personality and chose to have a conversation with them. The Hi dialogue option didn't appear after the conversation was finished. Also I have AFT, but it's loaded after MCG and I'm not using the follower framework add-on of MCG just the base mod.

16 hours ago, trevonr2 said:

I have a follower I made that I put in the spicy personality and chose to have a conversation with them. The Hi dialogue option didn't appear after the conversation was finished. Also I have AFT, but it's loaded after MCG and I'm not using the follower framework add-on of MCG just the base mod.

If it's a follower that you made in CK you probably forgot some faction, keyword, voicetype or script to attach to that actor. My bet is you forgot to give to your character a voicetype from vanilla skyrim list. Custom characters must have all the characteristics filled like vanilla actors to be recognized by other mods that are based on vanilla like MCG.

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

If it's a follower that you made in CK you probably forgot some faction, keyword, voicetype or script to attach to that actor. My bet is you forgot to give to your character a voicetype from vanilla skyrim list. Custom characters must have all the characteristics filled like vanilla actors to be recognized by other mods that are based on vanilla like MCG.

She has the vanilla Condescending voicetype and everything was fine until after I talked to her, then the option never appeared again unless I reloaded to before I talked to her. Is it a cool down thing?

13 hours ago, trevonr2 said:

She has the vanilla Condescending voicetype and everything was fine until after I talked to her, then the option never appeared again unless I reloaded to before I talked to her. Is it a cool down thing?

The cooldown should not prevent you to see the "ehy! Do you have a moment " etc