5 hours ago, mikey1979 said:

The mod is giving me an error message stating that SkyUI 5.1 is not installed. I have SkyUI 5.2 installed, will 5.2 not work with the mod?

Are you using SSE or Oldrim?

You may have this error if you use the old version for SSE.

20 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

I'm really having problems with deleted rules, and rules simply not working at all. All i get are constant top left screen messages about a rule initiating, things resetting, and other stuff rule related, but nothing ever happens.

Enable all possible logs, try again, then send me your papyrus.log

21 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

Sorry, i really don't know how to do that.

In the MCM there is a section to enable the debug information. It should be in the last page.

To activate papyrus logs, alter your Skyrim.ini file and be sure you have this inside:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

After you run the game you will have a file called papyrus0.log inside your Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Scripts/Logs/

8 minutes ago, snarfies said:

I've used this in LE, but I've noticed that the SSE version literally takes several MINUTES to save rules - It LE it was a slight delay, but only a few seconds really.

No clues of why it is happening. The code is literally the same. The only difference between the two versions is the handling of other mods (for exampke SkyUI was renamed to SkyUI SE)

23 minutes ago, snarfies said:

I've used this in LE, but I've noticed that the SSE version literally takes several MINUTES to save rules - It LE it was a slight delay, but only a few seconds really.

There are other things that take longer, too. For example registering ZAZ to SL.... Or opening SLAL if you have a lot of anim packs installed.

For the next update(?) could you please add descriptions to the rule start filters individual settings. For example

I'm trying to write a rule where when the source npc has >= (greater than or equal to) X Arousal and see's another npc (target) naked. The logical setting to me at least is Seeing Nudity - Source yes. Yet that has naked people going after clothed people. Setting "Seeing nudity" to "target yes" gives the desired results, which to me sounds like it's describing the target is seeing nudity.

ScreenShot30.jpg

ScreenShot31.jpg

6 hours ago, ulfbearth said:

how do i stop scent of sex from spamming on my console screen? 

ScreenShot75.png

You can stop the output the console in settings, but it will still check all races for availible animations on game load. (It has to do this, to make the rules work) This takes time. At least if you keep it enabled you will know when it is done with that and you can start playing. 

2 hours ago, ulfbearth said:

not at all things keep spamming on my console. Also the thing with waiting... it takes to much like 5 minutes or so. Is that normal?

If you have a lot of creatures races registered: yes, With each registered creature race it takes a bit longer.  Don't blame SSX for it. It has to check the availible anims for the rules installed, so that it can operate correctly. I noticed it at several points, that it takes more time to load/check Data than it does in LE. Be it in game or in the MCM. It has it good sides: Even if it seems like the game is freezing, it finally does not freeze and it does not crash.

I can not really put my finger on it why some things are slower in SE:

First time I noticed it was when I tried to register the ZAZ animations to SL: Opening the menu in the ZAZ MCM took so long, that I thought the function was broken.

Then I notced it again in SLAL after I had all my favorite Anim packs installed. This made me think it is related to anims Anims.

But I also noticed it with Slavetats and the all in one Pack which is a really BIG one. It contains only overlays and has nothing to do with SL.. (From this one I learned waiting)

And SSX showed that it is not a thing with SkyUI, because it also happens outside of the MCM.

So the ZAZ case excluded JContainers somehow,

SSX somehow excludes SkyUI,

Slavetats excludes SSX, SL and Anims.

SkyrimSE itself is the only thing all cases have in common. I can't tell, if it is a bug or a feature. The only thing I can say is: If I try this all together in LE, it will break. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is an amazing mod. I've created 6 rules total so far, and they all pretty much work as intended.

However, one thing I'm noticing is that the beds feature doesn't seem to work. I've set it to pop up and ask me for multiple rules and it just never does anything. I haven't seen anyone else mention this here. Is this a known bug?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 2:15 AM, OccamsRazor04 said:

This is an amazing mod. I've created 6 rules total so far, and they all pretty much work as intended.

However, one thing I'm noticing is that the beds feature doesn't seem to work. I've set it to pop up and ask me for multiple rules and it just never does anything. I haven't seen anyone else mention this here. Is this a known bug?

Beds do not work well.

It is a known bug. It is a too complex interaction between this mod and SexLab (that gives the popup.) 

So no easy solve.

11 minutes ago, AkavirMer said:

Hmmm, I've got this issue where my scent of sex mcm menu is blank and everything I use the movement buttons. (WASD), hotkeys from Scent of sex procs and my top left gets spammed with messages.

Give me a screenshot and the papyrus.log

If the MCM is white then something went wrong opening it (a lot of computation will happen.)

But without the logs I am not sure what is going on.

I'm having a hard time getting this to trigger with Draugr and Falmers. Also when I try to trigger it with dogs it will put me in position but the dog will be walking around freely. It seemed to interfere with Spouses Enhanced SE dialogue options between my husband and I. Other than that it seems to work between NPC humanoids and I just fine.

34 minutes ago, YamiSphinx said:

I'm having a hard time getting this to trigger with Draugr and Falmers. Also when I try to trigger it with dogs it will put me in position but the dog will be walking around freely. It seemed to interfere with Spouses Enhanced SE dialogue options between my husband and I. Other than that it seems to work between NPC humanoids and I just fine.

A lot of testing was done for humans. But for creatures just the bare minimum testing was done.

Be aware that some creatures are difficult to catch, because they can just run away. Some inter-creatures animations may just don't exist.

15 hours ago, YamiSphinx said:

Most of the problems of this kind come from a wrong Setup in SL. (Creature anims not enabled) or missing animations for the particular creature. To make sure that you have fitting animations installed you should check More nasty critters and Billyys anim pack. With those two nearly every creature in Skyrim is covered.  

On 1/26/2019 at 7:51 AM, Pfiffy said:

Most of the problems of this kind come from a wrong Setup in SL. (Creature anims not enabled) or missing animations for the particular creature. To make sure that you have fitting animations installed you should check More nasty critters and Billyys anim pack. With those two nearly every creature in Skyrim is covered.  

I  managed to get it to do a doggy style position correctly with the dog you can buy at Markarth stables but I can't seem to get it to trigger with the dogs in the palace. I have the More Nasty Critters but not the Billyys one, I'll get that. Is there a trick to triggering the Draugr? When it does activate it's in the middle of battle and then it seems to reanimate Draugr I killed to play a scene. But when I was just standing near one for awhile, nothing happened. I have the settings on Source Draugr, Target Player, Random and nude trigger, always aggressive towards player. I was nude in both cases.