Draugrs in Skyrim are special. If they are not activated they just do not exist as actors. So they are not seen by SSX.

When in battle they are real normal actors so SSX can use them.

There is no solution for that.

About the dogs I am not sure what the problem is. Please formulate it again.

On 1/27/2019 at 2:41 PM, CPU said:

Draugrs in Skyrim are special. If they are not activated they just do not exist as actors. So they are not seen by SSX.

When in battle they are real normal actors so SSX can use them.

There is no solution for that.

About the dogs I am not sure what the problem is. Please formulate it again.

So I went to add Billyys anim pack as Mega Poster suggested and saw that my MoreNastyCritters was missing the CreatureFramework.esm. Thinking that was the problem I added it only to have it completely fuck my shit up. I had multiple files that wouldn't load because of corruption. Took it off and just completely took MoreNastyCritters off. Added Billyys Anim and it seems to have fixed the problem with the dog not animating. The only problem I'm having now is I can only seem to trigger Vigilance the dog at Markarth Stables. I went up to the Understone Keep and tried to engage the dogs by the kitchen but nothing would happen. I have the rule set to Target Player, Source Dog/Wolf, Player asks/Nude trigger, sometimes aggressive towards player. I also tried Random/Nude trigger but still nothing. Should I have it on Random/Nude, with always aggressive towards player?

If I have any of the mods it looks for flagged as an esl it doesn't pick them up.  Had SkyUI and UIExtension esps with the ESL flag set and scent of sex showed them as not being installed, though it still seemed to work from what brief testing I've done.  Guessing theres a check for mods via a 1 -> 255 load order count so it won't pickup ones in the FExx load space?  I ran into something similar when using apropos and slavetats, where apropos wouldn't see slavetats as being installed if it had the esl flag set in its file header.

28 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

If I have any of the mods it looks for flagged as an esl it doesn't pick them up.  Had SkyUI and UIExtension esps with the ESL flag set and scent of sex showed them as not being installed, though it still seemed to work from what brief testing I've done.  Guessing theres a check for mods via a 1 -> 255 load order count so it won't pickup ones in the FExx load space?  I ran into something similar when using apropos and slavetats, where apropos wouldn't see slavetats as being installed if it had the esl flag set in its file header.

Yes.

It does not pick up at all ESL files.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 7:00 AM, cppnnemo said:

Thanks for the reply, I actually solved this issue by turning off NPC to NPC dialogue, apparently that was the culprit preventing the scene from starting.

Hi,

I 've got the same issue. Could you explain exactly what did you turn off in your setting ?

Is it in ssx or another mod conflicting ?

Thanks

I've only gotten so far as setting up three different rules so far, all in the interest of triggering creature to creature animations from HCoS. So far it works like a charm!

However, in the interest of figuring what the mod is and isn't doing I've got the debug messages up, and I can see that it keeps starting and completing a rule it simply calls Player - yet no such rule exists under Sex Rules. Is this something intended and behind-the-scenes, or did I hit a weird bug?

1 hour ago, Calydor said:

I've only gotten so far as setting up three different rules so far, all in the interest of triggering creature to creature animations from HCoS. So far it works like a charm!

However, in the interest of figuring what the mod is and isn't doing I've got the debug messages up, and I can see that it keeps starting and completing a rule it simply calls Player - yet no such rule exists under Sex Rules. Is this something intended and behind-the-scenes, or did I hit a weird bug?

Not sure of what you are talking about.

Are you seeing something strange in the logs?

35 minutes ago, CPU said:

Not sure of what you are talking about.

Are you seeing something strange in the logs?

Turns out I was misinterpreting what the message said. It says, "Rule Player started." followed by "Rule Player completed."

I read that to mean that it starts and completes a rule named Player, and not that the function was called Rule Player.

First and foremost: Thank you for this mod and the port.

Sadly I have a problem I can't seem to fix on my own. The mod does not seem to can access any animations that are registered within Sexlab. I.e. I registered any races I want to let take part in the scenes, but under the animation tab of the menu it shows that the mod did not find any animations, neither for humans or creatures (bot of which are enabled in Sexlab). When I tried to create a rule regardless and tried to let it count the available animations it didn't find any. But when I went to the menu to set specific animations for the scene it somehow showed some animations as possible options.

I had a similiar problem already with the Skyrim LE Edition but that was always fixed with either resetting the sexlab animation registry, letting scent scan the animation tags or  reinstalling the mod with a clean save.

Neither seems to work with the Skyrim SE version.

Any suggestions to fix this? You would probably need a log, right? Anything specific I should do with the mod while letting the game write the log?

39 minutes ago, Silvain said:

Sadly I have a problem I can't seem to fix on my own. The mod does not seem to can access any animations that are registered within Sexlab. I.e. I registered any races I want to let take part in the scenes, but under the animation tab of the menu it shows that the mod did not find any animations, neither for humans or creatures (bot of which are enabled in Sexlab). When I tried to create a rule regardless and tried to let it count the available animations it didn't find any. But when I went to the menu to set specific animations for the scene it somehow showed some animations as possible options.

I had a similiar problem already with the Skyrim LE Edition but that was always fixed with either resetting the sexlab animation registry, letting scent scan the animation tags or  reinstalling the mod with a clean save.

Any suggestions to fix this? You would probably need a log, right? Anything specific I should do with the mod while letting the game write the log?

Enable all the logs, wait to run a scene, then post the logs.

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

For me it seemed to work to first set the races I wanted the rule to involve, then going to set the animations. I did have the same issue as you at one point though, and I am not entirely certain what it was I did that made the animations show up.

On a different topic from the above, HCoS contains a bunch of interspecies animations - that's what we download it for. Is it possible to make Scent of Sex only play animations that have proper positions for all actors, so I could have a rule that involved eg. Bears as Source, Bears and Elk as Target, and involved both the Bear on Bear and Bear on Elk animations. The way I think it'll work is that randomly two bears will try Bear on Elk which, obviously, won't work - but am I correct in this assumption? Is there a useful workaround or am I just going to have to write a LOT of rules?

1 hour ago, Calydor said:

On a different topic from the above, HCoS contains a bunch of interspecies animations - that's what we download it for. Is it possible to make Scent of Sex only play animations that have proper positions for all actors, so I could have a rule that involved eg. Bears as Source, Bears and Elk as Target, and involved both the Bear on Bear and Bear on Elk animations. The way I think it'll work is that randomly two bears will try Bear on Elk which, obviously, won't work - but am I correct in this assumption? Is there a useful workaround or am I just going to have to write a LOT of rules?

Sadly you need to create multiple rules.

Scent of Sex cant have multiple races as filter. But the rule can only have a specified set of animations (that cannot be conditioned.)

And SexLab fails in finding a valid rule because it can search for only one race.

2 hours ago, CPU said:

Enable all the logs, wait to run a scene, then post the logs.

Something weird happenend. The first rule I created was a basic male human on female human with up to 3 collabrators. Same issue of no animations. It didn't trigger for some reason, so I did another basic rule of human male on human female and then it suddenly worked and the animations were registered in scent. I then checked the rule I created first and after saving it again it also worked.

Then I checked the creature animations and found nothing again. Created a rule again and everything showed up and worked as it should. The only difference between my first rules and the others were the collabrator settings and the fact that I used only the quick actor settings to set up the rule.

And then I realized that I forgot to save the changes in the ini for the logs. ^^'

So no logs for that weird behavior, but everything seems to work fine for now. I just hope that in the future of the SE the MCM menu will be a bit faster at some point. With a lot of anims everything takes a while.

Anyway if you would still want me to do something, I'll gladly help out. Also thank you for offering your help.

• 4 weeks later...

I have an issue with my SSX (on Skyrim SE of course)  I can only enable one rule at a time - I tried to slide the max number of rules from 1 to 8...and after I saved, it snapped back to 1 rule max so I can't tick on more than one rule.  What could be causing it? 

UPDATE: It looks to be a graphical MCM error.  I checked each rule and each one is displayed as being enabled and testing showed that the rules were working despite the above. I had four rules that worked as I wanted them to. 

• 3 weeks later...

The most basic rule I can think of is detecting nudity and as far as I can see, SSX fails this.   I am encountering the exact same problem reported earlier here.   Has anyone gotten a rule to work where a rule is triggered by a source detecting the target (player) naked?

Edit:  Changing to simple condition of being naked (rather than being seen naked) gets a simple rule fired, but the whole thing seems flaky to me.  Now, with the same rule, I consistently get 'SSX: Bad rule because player involved or animating - Take Advantage: Surprise Sex'.  Save, exit & reload seems the only way to clear this.  Sexlab -> Stop Animation does nothing, cell change as well.   

For all the scripting in this mod, I'm not sure I can trust it's reliability.

I get constant "Scent of Sex cannot innit String Array/cannot resize string array"

tried various mod combinations and stuff still comes up and the MCM gets very buggy to the point it just bugs out and stops working.

anything I'm doing completely wrong? I have SL 1.63 and all its requirements properly installed afaik.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to prevent the scenes from triggering if you get a certain distance away from the pursuer? We can set up to 60 seconds where they will continue to chase us, but the problem is that at the end of the allotted time they will just teleport. This can be problematic since it makes the entire idea of pursuit useless, why try to get away if the scene will continue regardless of your actions?

This seems to be one of the best modifications out there for a simple "male NPC can rape any female NPC" since any other mod will include both genders which can result in my female followers deciding to run off to get involved in an orgy, but sadly the fruitlessness of running away can make much of the gameplay pointless.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Espio419 said:

Would it be possible to have an NPC follow you after asking for sex? 

No, the mod does not support that.

But you can use Follow me for Sex, it integrates quite well with Scent of Sex.