34 minutes ago, Bigfatbuffalo64 said:

this thread is probably dead now but how long do I have to wait for the initialization? Been waiting for a while now and it still says config progress not started

The thread is not dead at all.

The init should start in a matter of seconds.

But usually it does not start in case you start a new game with this mod active.

If this is your case, then start a game and install the mod when all other mods you use are started.

If it is not, then post your papyrus.log and I will have a look.

3 minutes ago, Espio419 said:

Is there a way to have the follow me option appear after they accept? 

No. This mod is not for this type of interactions.

It is controlled sex.

You can try Follow me for Sex if you like that option.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Chabada5985 said:

Hello there.

I have an issue with this mod, I simply can't have any rule running. I don"t know why but it seems like rules uncheck as soon as i close MCM menu. So absolutely nothing triggers.

To understand what the problem is the only way is to analyse the logs.

So, please, enable them and then send them.

48 minutes ago, pepe_silvia said:

I can't seem to get the MCM to load (always says it's on 1%). Others in here have mentioned it taking time to load, how long should I be waiting? Have been on 10-15 mins without it progressing past 1%

Usually less than 5 mins.

So probably your MCM is stuck in something.

So I'm trying a simple masturbation scene with my character. The rule checker finds everything it needs, the scene manager starts and ends, (but nothing plays) then gives me a fatal error. Right now the parameters are:
Activate randomly when target is naked
Target player only (no source or collaborators)

Animation tag is only masturbation
If you need any additional info let me know.

EDIT: Attached JSON file

ScreenShot0.png

Masturbate.json

12 minutes ago, BlunderingFool said:

So just to confirm, if I want to try using this mod for enabling beast-on-beast animations to be encountered out in the wild, I have to make a rule for every single species of creature? What about inter-species pairings, is it a new rule for each combination too?

Yes, for ConC you need at least one rule for each couple of races.

34 minutes ago, BlunderingFool said:

Ooof! That's gonna be a lot of rules. Any chance of wild-card support in future or is that just not possible?

The problem is that I have no plans for a future version.

Technically a wildcard is possible.

26 minutes ago, BlunderingFool said:

Oh? Sad to hear about that. =/ Any particular reason you're just dropping development?

I stopped more than 6 months ago to create mods.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 6:59 PM, CPU said:

I stopped more than 6 months ago to create mods.

WHY? You are sutch a great Modder .... you don't speak only: YOU DO IT! And you CAN do it. I try right now to optimize mods from LE to Se and it is sutch sutch a HORRIBLE thing ... really. I'm really impressed when I see Modder like you, doing Mods like yours! It's a shame that a person with sutch a great Modding talent are not modding anymore. You should work for a gaming comany or something like this. I hug you for your great work AND your incredible support. Thanks! ?

Back to business: Sooooo after making the same mistake over and over again (taking the LE version of a game, not the SE) I'm really ashame. Thanks CPU for your support in the other thread. ?️

Now I have the problem: After 3 or 4 clicks the window don't react anymore. Nothing happen and I have to leave the "SenceofSex" screen with ESC. When I re-enter all the chances I made are gone of course. :( So making a new rule should be like: Click 3 times, save and leave quickly ...... reenter, make 3 clicks, save, leave the screen ....and so on ....

• 3 months later...

I hope CPU enhance this mod too ^^;  I finally remember mod name,, which offer options to start animation.

hope to see if it can mix with  SLtrigger.. 

(I only remember your hn ,, but I could not remember this mod name,, now I got^^;  (and did not know it already up-dated for SE too,,

I did not test it,,)

thanks you keep reply in FMFS topic... so hope please do not forget this mod ,,,

====

and yes "wild card" is really use-ful  if we can use it,,, hope if new up-date version will  come ,,,

Though I did not remember well all usage, but I could add some new condition for follower sex with start dialogues,

but when I click Animation section. of left side menu,, I can not find any option or UI keep same MCM which I currently choosed.

So how I can use the "animation" section?

I suppose it can edit anmation scenes,,, but it just cause freeze MCM menu.  (I could count animtion number , with current setting,

and can see animation, when condition start.   but I can not open animation menu of This mod MCM menu.

• 2 months later...

Hello. First of all. Wonderful mod. Allows for all manner of naughty times. But I am having an issue. It's not a technical issue, but rather a complicated scene isn't working and I wonder if it's fixable. I'm trying to have a dragon do the Sexy Pose animation from HCoS when the Source (Player) is aroused enough. Following that rule is another rule that starts the Dragon on Player animations. There is more to this, but I think this is enough information to explain the issue that I am having. The pose goes through just fine, but as soon as it ends, the Dragon just flies away, getting outside of the scan range before the next rule can play. So no Dragon fun times.

All other rules work just fine, so I doubt this is a technical issue. I guess I am wondering if I am missing a setting somewhere to fix it. Either in the mod itself, or another 3rd party mod that you (or anyone else for that matter) may know of.

I have one way that it could be fixed in theory...But A: It requires more development to be put into this mod (heard you are moving on to other projects). And B: I'm no modder, so I don't even know if its possible. So I don't see the point in explaining the possible theory

• 2 weeks later...

So I created a rule that has 2 NPC's that have the 'spouse' relationship to start a 'vaginal' scene randomly if both are sleeping and have arousal at or greater than 30 and are in an internal cell. I set the probability at very high and waited, and waited aaaaaaand waited. Nothing.

I only really wanted to use this to simulate the basic NPC-NPC interaction of the 'Lovers comfort' without any of the other 'features' of that mod.

5 minutes ago, shardoom said:

So I created a rule that has 2 NPC's that have the 'spouse' relationship to start a 'vaginal' scene randomly if both are sleeping and have arousal at or greater than 30 and are in an internal cell. I set the probability at very high and waited, and waited aaaaaaand waited. Nothing.

I only really wanted to use this to simulate the basic NPC-NPC interaction of the 'Lovers comfort' without any of the other 'features' of that mod.

The only way to debug the rule is trying it, with all debug options active, then send me the papyrus0.log