First of all, this mod is very cool. Took some time to figure out how to get it to use the HCoS animations but now it's successfully playing them. I'm using the mod to have very frequent creature-on-creature interactions, while other types of interactions get handled by different mods.

The issue I'm running into is that whenever a rule is running, no enemies will become hostile to me. Bandits and such will be happy to talk instead of fight. Wildlife like deer will also stop running away from me and just ignore my presence, all because a couple horses are busy in a scene back in town.

Reloading the game or double-tapping X to stop and restart the mod helps temporarily, but then the issue comes back when the next animation plays.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a good autonomy mod for humans with a variety of options. I've had issues running creature rules. Aroused Creatures is an alternative. I also could not get it to function as a Defeat replacement. Yamete! is an alternative for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone help me make a rule or two?

I am using a mod that generates patrols groups from the two armies and sometimes they meet and fight.

I am trying to create a rule so that the survinging faction rapes the losing side.

This is what i have so far:

1313768864_20210515165232_1(2).jpg.87a3516f974df21a848210a4cd5ab475.jpg

the specific clothing is "Stormcloak Cuirass" for the Target and "Imperial Light Armor" for the Source and the Collaborators.

Does someone already have such a functioning Rule and is willing to share?

If not i would like a bit of advice on my attempt:

1. Do i need a rule for every cloth combination: Target: Storm. Curiass with Source/Col.: Imperial Studded Armor or Officer armor etc. 
  2. Some Tipps for marking sure that some victims are alive at the end of the fight to use the rule on.
  3. Whatever you can think of to make this rule functioning or better.

Thanks

Equi

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 11:03 AM, Dibellor said:

Can someone help me make a rule or two?

I am using a mod that generates patrols groups from the two armies and sometimes they meet and fight.

I am trying to create a rule so that the survinging faction rapes the losing side.

This is what i have so far:

1313768864_20210515165232_1(2).jpg.87a3516f974df21a848210a4cd5ab475.jpg

the specific clothing is "Stormcloak Cuirass" for the Target and "Imperial Light Armor" for the Source and the Collaborators.

Does someone already have such a functioning Rule and is willing to share?

If not i would like a bit of advice on my attempt:

1. Do i need a rule for every cloth combination: Target: Storm. Curiass with Source/Col.: Imperial Studded Armor or Officer armor etc. 
  2. Some Tipps for marking sure that some victims are alive at the end of the fight to use the rule on.
  3. Whatever you can think of to make this rule functioning or better.

Thanks

Equi

In the past, I tried to use Scent of Sex in combat scenarios. The scenarios didn't fire or weren't consistent. I suggest trying the mod Yamete.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to make a rule with the location to be the exterior of the Blackthorn mod.  The "current location" is greyed out ans invalid, possibly because it's an exterior zone. Made Riverwood exterior work because it was a location on the list. 

Things I've tried:

added place type "habitations" to the rule because Blackthorn has the keyword habitation in the location file.

Edited the location file to include playerhome keyword and added player homes to the rule.

increased the radius of the map marker to encompass the whole area.

any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Is it really neccessary that this mod on every gameload spends 8 minutes to update its own animcache? It makes me nervous about doing anything worthwhile in the meantime, cause i dont want to mess things up. And 8 minutes on every gameload is a lot of time to wait for one lonely mod to finish initializing. Doesn't SL SE have its own animcache? Was this just kept from the LE version despite no longer being needed?

• 4 weeks later...

Quite easy rule to be created.

Set the location for the player home.

And then just use two participants, first as female, and second as male.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The first post here directs to a 1.4h file, but I was wondering if there had been any updates on it since then. With it being as quirky as it is, I do wonder if it has been updated or if development has been abandoned. While the detection works, I've had a few minor problems getting some rules to run and was hoping that I was just using an outdated version.

If there is no updated version, does anyone know of a different mod that does a vaguely similar thing? Or maybe a 3rd party bugfix patch?

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2021 at 10:26 AM, jmwjonathan said:

Hey, how do I remove this mod from my save without corrupting my save. 

Go in the MCM and be sure all is stopped.

Wait a few, then save and uninstall the mod.

Load, wait, save.

If you want, you can use a save tool to remove all scripts that starts with SSX, but if you removed the mod when it was fully stopped then it should not create problems.

hey cpu do you think there is any possibly of a update to remove/disable SSX cache? one of the reasons is that it makes it near impossible to make rules mid game now. if you have around 800ish animations it can take up to 20 min for it to save just 1 rule since it has to rescan all the tags of each and every rule.
right now im still digging to fire out why my rulles seem to hardly fire. i get the feeling its related to how slow the cache building it does is maybe. i don tknow. all i know is that al the rules i use are cabron copies of the ones that worked on LE. but on SE they seem to not fire often due to something in SSX or sexlab being slow to work.

I'm trying this mod and made some simple rules, just for testing. Seems nice. I want to use it to replace SexLab Random Sex and SexLab Adventures (which I only use for the proximity rape feature).

But I encounter a few issues.

First, NPC interactions don't work at all. If I enable NPC interactions for a rule, the scene never starts. The NPC just face each other and nothing happens. If I disable NPC interactions, everything works fine.

Second, if I add some tag filtering for animation, it takes so much time to save the rule ... according to what I am seeing in papyrus/skyrim console, it is because the mod browse my Sexlab animations for all the tags and for all the possible gender combinations. But why does it take so much time? Sometime it's more than 5 minutes ! I have 400 SexLab animations.

Edited by Magus123456789
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/15/2021 at 10:20 AM, UskProd said:

First of all, this mod is very cool. Took some time to figure out how to get it to use the HCoS animations but now it's successfully playing them. I'm using the mod to have very frequent creature-on-creature interactions, while other types of interactions get handled by different mods.

The issue I'm running into is that whenever a rule is running, no enemies will become hostile to me. Bandits and such will be happy to talk instead of fight. Wildlife like deer will also stop running away from me and just ignore my presence, all because a couple horses are busy in a scene back in town.

Reloading the game or double-tapping X to stop and restart the mod helps temporarily, but then the issue comes back when the next animation plays.

Any ideas?

Sorry to necro an old post, could you post your JSON for CoC? Does it work on all creatures, I myself am trying to set it up for random wilderness moments between the creatures.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, CobraPL said:

@CPU how to make a rule, so human males will bang human females who are in marriage with anyone (not only with source or collaborator) and/or with specific actor?

Specific actor is easy, just pick the actor when defining the rule (I think you have to be in the same cell)

Not sure if you can use "married" I do not remember anymore if it was a faction or something else.

In case you can identify this, you can always put a "collaborator" (was this the name?) as Everybody and have the relationship of the actor of the type you need with the "collaborator'.

And then make the collaborator as "not required" (was something like this.)

Oh, dear. I did this about 10 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pfiffy,

I ported this mod and have been using it before I realised you had uploaded this. My only issue is that my version nags me about incompatibility with the SSE version of SkyUI (5.2), stating that it requires 5.1 - so far all I see is the nag message, no real issues. However, I wanted to ask you if you did something about this when you ported, like editing/removing the version check and recompiling the script?

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Imaginationstation said:

Hi, I know it's been quite a while since this topic, but would manually installing the mod be a possible fix? If not, any other possible fixes besides switching mod managers?  

Both may work.

I was using Mod Organizer variants when I developed the game and it was working fine.

Never tried with Vortex (because it was not yet existing) or other managers.

• 1 month later...

hmm think mod might need a small update. this seems to be causing rules to be able to select humans for animal rules

Spoiler

[09/12/2022 - 07:24:27PM] Error: Method GetGender not found on creatureframework. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [ssx (CC021278)].ssxrunner.calculateSex() - "ssxRunner.psc" Line ?
    [ssx (CC021278)].ssxrunner.IsFemale() - "ssxRunner.psc" Line ?
    [ssx (CC021278)].ssxrunner.checkActorSex() - "ssxRunner.psc" Line ?
    [ssxRC (CC0304BE)].ssxrulechecker.checkGFHR() - "ssxRuleChecker.psc" Line ?
    [ssxRC (CC0304BE)].ssxrulechecker.checkRuleForActors() - "ssxRuleChecker.psc" Line ?
    [ssxRC (CC0304BE)].ssxrulechecker.checkTheRules() - "ssxRuleChecker.psc" Line ?
    [ssxRC (CC0304BE)].ssxrulechecker.OnUpdate() - "ssxRuleChecker.psc" Line ?