7 hours ago, PurpleDeep said:

6 months is quite some time, yet still few compared to what you have implemented here. I guess its not your first mod.

Anyway, I'll gladly test out the next release, and I am looking forward to the new features.

It's my first Skyrim mod, but I am a highly experienced programmer (C#, C++) with multiple mobile apps and such in my portfolio. I'm no longer in the industry and work completely outside of tech now for a variety of reasons. Papyrus is easy by comparison, but i'm still learning this game's quirks (there are many), among other things in the CK.

3 hours ago, phil01991 said:

Just tried it and realised everyone was women. Is there a option for changing it to mixed or all men?

There is no way to change this, and there likely will not be in the future. The dialogue and the entire system is centered around females and i'm not sure any of us want a male strip search where the guards are "searching inside your pussy". 

After playing with the 1.3 dev version I wanted to say that this mod is going to be the real prison deal in Skyrim. No stupid time sink like POP and no annoying loading screen fest like Raven Beak. With the Reformatory and the working camp still to come, this is going to be a steady resident in my load order for all times!

20 hours ago, SewerRats said:

There is no way to change this, and there likely will not be in the future. The dialogue and the entire system is centered around females and i'm not sure any of us want a male strip search where the guards are "searching inside your pussy". 

that made me laugh lol.

On 12/12/2018 at 12:10 PM, saviliana said:

Will this supports Prision Overhaul Patched in the future? I like the idea of this, but I also don't want to lost POP in the otherhand.

I suggest you contact to POP's group and see if you two can find a way to bridge the gap.

No, I'm not planning on supporting POP at all - as i've stated in this thread, this mod will eventually have three different prisons. The gap that exists now (under the minimum bounty, where you are sent to vanilla jail) will stop existing. So what void would POP have to fill?

Also, just from the fact that both of the mods override the same exact things, compatibility would be extremely difficult (but possible) and probably add additional bugs to this mod... which would just delay the new prisons and removal of the bugs that already exist.

I do prefer the concept of this mod over POPs with its train of parades, forced walks etc.

One point though:

Why implement additional drugs and economy around that? For me the vanilla ones are sufficient for RP purposes and are easily expanded by a variety of mods with addiction systems (SkoomaWhore, Milk Addict...). Sure, you can do a third-party-independent approach, but why not with the vanilla assets like alcohol, skooma, moonsugar and such? The stuff is there and ready to use, why bother cluttering inventories of PC and NPCs more then they already are. In my case I would love to test your mod, but I don't need additional items, debuffs or a supply-and-demand system or additional dealers outside the prisons. All that is only active and centered around the prison experience is fine, but when not in the "system" I try to get a responsive and streamlined mod-experience and every bit helps. All that is beside the point that these new drugs have no base in the Skyrim lore and are immersion-breaking (in my understanding).

Would be cool, if there were a light version, without the additional drug-stuff - If you like the addiction mechanics you can simply use another addiction mod, that utilizes vanilla drugs.

Overall I don't want to sound harsh or overly critical, I just like modular mods, that I can use to tailor my experience in certain aspects, that do focus on certain aspects without interfering in other stuff. If I want drugs I use a drug mod, if I want a expanded prison overhaul I use a Prison Overhaul...

1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

I do prefer the concept of this mod over POPs with its train of parades, forced walks etc.

One point though:

Why implement additional drugs and economy around that? For me the vanilla ones are sufficient for RP purposes and are easily expanded by a variety of mods with addiction systems (SkoomaWhore, Milk Addict...). Sure, you can do a third-party-independent approach, but why not with the vanilla assets like alcohol, skooma, moonsugar and such? The stuff is there and ready to use, why bother cluttering inventories of PC and NPCs more then they already are. In my case I would love to test your mod, but I don't need additional items, debuffs or a supply-and-demand system or additional dealers outside the prisons. All that is only active and centered around the prison experience is fine, but when not in the "system" I try to get a responsive and streamlined mod-experience and every bit helps. All that is beside the point that these new drugs have no base in the Skyrim lore and are immersion-breaking (in my understanding).

Would be cool, if there were a light version, without the additional drug-stuff - If you like the addiction mechanics you can simply use another addiction mod, that utilizes vanilla drugs.

Overall I don't want to sound harsh or overly critical, I just like modular mods, that I can use to tailor my experience in certain aspects, that do focus on certain aspects without interfering in other stuff. If I want drugs I use a drug mod, if I want a expanded prison overhaul I use a Prison Overhaul...

The criminality of drugs and prostitution can be turned on and off in MCM.

So that leaves only the vendors as the sole intrusion into the regular game world. 

I added them with the addiction system, because, simply, if you are addicted to a substance on the inside you’ll still need it on the outside. Currently there was no way to get them. Removing it with an MCM toggle could be considered and may happen, but more likely the drugs should just be made more lore friendly. I don’t like messing with vanilla files whenever possible (it would then conflict with all of the mods you had listed!), but I also wanted to keep it moderately lore-friendly. While everything else could at least be imagined in the game world, I definitely understand the drugs cannot be. The second consideration is the reformatory - currently, the concept is that you will be sent there for drugs/prostitution/alcohol. By making them legal or removing them, you are in effect disabling this part of the content entirely. I might change the concept as it seems very narrow as it is, but overall it seems as if most like this system so I will most likely add a toggle to fully disable and find a way to make them lore-friendly (which may not be possible without overriding things, which I will not do for compatibility reasons)

Forgot to post last night since it was about 2:00 AM here when I pushed the update, but 1.2 is out. Changelog:

- Mia is now much more interactive. You can choose to be her bitch, or fight her (if you are a high enough level!) and either be "independent" of her... or turn her into your bitch!
- Added my take on the Bully System from Raven Beak Prison. It's not as comprehensive, but, essentially, you can bully other inmates for Work Credits if you have a high enough
reputation. This happens when you successfully fight Mia and win. On the other hand, Mia will take your work credits from you to pay back any debt you owe her if she is not your bitch.
- Additional Dialogue options for Inmates and Guards. All inmates now have a story to tell.
- (Partial) RND Support! Guards now offer Medicine to cure diseases and the food reduces hunger for RND Users. Beds are still not RND-Compatible.
- Removed ApachiiSkyHair Dependency.
- Redesigned the inmates' appearances. They now look much more like drug addicts and such.
- Fixed the bug with the inmates faces mismatching.
- Fixed a bug where you could fall off the map when leaving your cell.
- Fixed bugs where inmates would dissapear and the mod would break.
- Added a new job: Chopping Wood in the AM Shift
- Redesigned the work system (for NPCs) to be much less buggy. They now stand around much less then before, and do not go missing.
- Fixed an issue where the NPCs would get frozen after caning, or would not leave their position.
- Redesigned MCM Menu: Toggles are now seperated by prison type with a "General" menu for global options.
- Added a bunch of new MCM Toggles (Turn off SlaveTats, Make drugs/prostitution legal, etc etc)
- Rebuilt the SlaveTats integration to be much more stable.
- Fixed the "debt" system with Mia, previously it would bug out occasionally and either take all of your credits or clear your debt without payment.
- Fixed bugs that can be used to cheat such as a bug that allows multiple days in a sentence to pass when sleeping once.
- Fixed a bug with FNIS
- Added BookTxtAPI SKSE plugin to archive. This is a custom plugin built in preparation for future prisons.
- Leg shackles now equip when they are supposed to.
- Custom Prison Uniforms. These support BodySlide, but you have to run it (The name in BS is SewerRats), then flip the toggle in the MCM. Otherwise, vanilla bodies are assumed.
- All fights now use the native brawl system as opposed to a broken, custom-built one.
- Fixed a bug where you would not get sent to solitary, but just restart your sentence.
- Removed a bunch of old references to Raven Beak Prison which no longer belong in this mod, since it uses no assets from it. This caused major bugs for users with RBP installed, but deactivated.

On 12/15/2018 at 10:23 AM, SewerRats said:

No, I'm not planning on supporting POP at all - as i've stated in this thread, this mod will eventually have three different prisons. The gap that exists now (under the minimum bounty, where you are sent to vanilla jail) will stop existing. So what void would POP have to fill?

Also, just from the fact that both of the mods override the same exact things, compatibility would be extremely difficult (but possible) and probably add additional bugs to this mod... which would just delay the new prisons and removal of the bugs that already exist.

I was thinking that player could be waiting for a trail then send to one of the Sewerrats dungeons, and use POP for the wait peroid, so that we could ultilize both of the mod.

Very interesting mod so far. Looking forward to the next update.

How do you work though? When the workshift began all prison inmates went to work and started their jobs but i could do nothing, found no broom/axe to also try cleaning or wood chopping. When i tried to move away searching other work spots the guards already complained move back to work.

43 minutes ago, xboronx said:

Very interesting mod so far. Looking forward to the next update.

How do you work though? When the workshift began all prison inmates went to work and started their jobs but i could do nothing, found no broom/axe to also try cleaning or wood chopping. When i tried to move away searching other work spots the guards already complained move back to work.

You have to go into the MCM and set the “Work Key” in the Sewers settings to your desired keybind. Then, just go near anything that you’d like to work with and press that key. It works anywhere, ex if you press it when not near anything else you sweep or pick up the sewage. Press it near the smelter and you start working that.

I’m going to add a tutorial in the future, but I tried to avoid as many notifications and interruptions as possible for the purpose of immersion. I might write a book or something which gets placed in your inventory. 

1 hour ago, saviliana said:

I was thinking that player could be waiting for a trail then send to one of the Sewerrats dungeons, and use POP for the wait peroid, so that we could ultilize both of the mod.

Very interesting - i’ve actually thought about some type of trial/sentencing/jail process. That would probably come after all of the prisons are at least playable. I’m not too sure that Skyrim has a court system in the lore at all (correct me if i’m Wrong here) so I might go for something like getting presented before the Jarl for sentencing. 

2 hours ago, Stuker said:

Does that mean you have found the reason why the guards behaved like city guards after attacking someone?

Yes, I believe so. I couldn't replicate it but i'm somewhat sure i've found the issue and fixed it... let me know if it's all working properly.

52 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Public executions like hanging or beheading could be nicer than tortured to death in a cell, no ?

Probably. Or at least, some type of variation in the method of death. There is currently no connection between the Sewers and the regular game world (such as a door), but this will be added with the Reformatory update. With an outside connection, the infrastructure is there to then march the prisoner out of the Sewers and to the chopping block.... as well as to actually march the prisoner into the prison as opposed to teleporting there. 

3 hours ago, SewerRats said:

Yes, I believe so. I couldn't replicate it but i'm somewhat sure i've found the issue and fixed it... let me know if it's all working properly.

You're a genius! Works without any problem. Only thing I noticed so far is that Mia now has a Redguard head but a white body^^

10 hours ago, SewerRats said:

Very interesting - i’ve actually thought about some type of trial/sentencing/jail process. That would probably come after all of the prisons are at least playable. I’m not too sure that Skyrim has a court system in the lore at all (correct me if i’m Wrong here) so I might go for something like getting presented before the Jarl for sentencing. 

Skyrim's court system is the jarl basically.  I know that civil disputes are brought before the jarl as this is mentioned by Igrid im pretty sure.  I would assume that criminal matters would be brought before him/her as well or at least the steward.  Further the player, in vanilla, is released after committing numerous crimes which would imply some sort of sentencing is going on, I doubt the guards are just whinging it so to speak.  

That being said I do like the idea of having a hearing.  Could even give speech checks to make speech a worthwhile skill leveling.  Something like first pass would reduce sentence, second pass would save the player from the sewers and third pass would net them the reformatory.  Idk just a couple ideas. 

4 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

dont know if its already know but in solitray or death row u get nothing after u put ur arms through the bars for secured transport ? and then he just rapes u and nothing happens then... 

I have noticed this too in the previous release, but have not been able to check if it has been solved. I assumed solitary was not yet implemented after that point, and since the patch notes don't mention it, I believe it is still unfinished.

10 hours ago, SewerRats said:

6 hours ago, SewerRats said:

With an outside connection, the infrastructure is there to then march the prisoner out of the Sewers and to the chopping block.... as well as to actually march the prisoner into the prison as opposed to teleporting there. 

This sounds like a very good idea. As said before, getting presented to the Jarl would probably be the most "lore friendly" way of doing it. He could decide your sentence based on the severity of your crime, your speech skill or if you are a Jarl in that province. He could perhaps even lower the days in the sewer a little in exchange for some... favor. Besides, it would give all the sentencing means a common starting point, without simply teleporting the player. Getting walked to the places would also be nice for immersion. I think POP does this in a good way. It gives you the option of choosing different walking speeds and to skip it completely. (To avoid having to walk from Winterhold to Riften in leg shackles, for example. That would be enough punishment on its own).

35 minutes ago, Kharnsjockstrap said:

Skyrim's court system is the jarl basically.  I know that civil disputes are brought before the jarl as this is mentioned by Igrid im pretty sure.  I would assume that criminal matters would be brought before him/her as well or at least the steward.  Further the player, in vanilla, is released after committing numerous crimes which would imply some sort of sentencing is going on, I doubt the guards are just whinging it so to speak.  

That being said I do like the idea of having a hearing.  Could even give speech checks to make speech a worthwhile skill leveling.  Something like first pass would reduce sentence, second pass would save the player from the sewers and third pass would net them the reformatory.  Idk just a couple ideas. 

I like that concept. I'll probably copy POP's system to some extent (such as walking), although I don't like having the player sit in jail for days before being brought to the Jarl... to sit in another jail for a much longer time. I might do something much like in real life, where the trial date is set at random essentially (simulating a caseload) 1-3 days in the future. The Speech skill does make the most sense here.

Just to point it out, since i'm sure someone will uncover this anyway, the reformatory, in a broken state, snuck it's way into 1.2. You can get a preview of it by turning yourself in at the facility outside of Dawnstar, but do this on a new save since it is horribly buggy and breaks itself in short order.