27 minutes ago, Stuker said:

There's a threshold for being send to the sewers. I think it's a 1000 gold bounty by default. So if your bounty for offering yourself to a guard is less you'll go to the vanilla prison. The threshold can be altered in the MCM.

Ahhhh man, i feel like a retard now! Thank you! :D

Okay guys, i've got another problem now, rather unusual one actually. When i enter the sewer, after the whole paperwork thing with the ebony armor wearing guard, i'm sent straight to the solitary confinement and a message pops up saying something like "you got solitary confinement for 25 days for trying to escape" and that makes no sense because not only i didn't attempt to escape, there literally was no chance to escape.

Is is an installation problem? Any settings i'm missing? Because this i can't figure out.

1 hour ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Okay guys, i've got another problem now, rather unusual one actually. When i enter the sewer, after the whole paperwork thing with the ebony armor wearing guard, i'm sent straight to the solitary confinement and a message pops up saying something like "you got solitary confinement for 25 days for trying to escape" and that makes no sense because not only i didn't attempt to escape, there literally was no chance to escape.

Is is an installation problem? Any settings i'm missing? Because this i can't figure out.

Having the exact same problem but for 30 days confinement.  My running theory is that maybe its ANY previous escape attempt, and I did the cidna mine quest.  I've yet to try with a new file, because starting a new file right now would be quite a pain.  I'd have to update a lot of bat files.  Either way, something is wrong because it always CTDs on day 2 of solitary.  Let me know if you figure it out and I'll let you know if I figure it out.

@Mr.Otaku just letting you know, I tried it with a new file and wasn't given any solitary.  I'm now certain that the mod takes ANY prior jail escapes into account (including the escape from Cidna Mine quest) when giving sentences.

I am still experiencing other scripting glitches though.  The prison tries to make me do several activities at once (shower and AM tasks, etc). it teleports my character around.  I also never see the inside of the prison cell after the first time meeting Mia, nor is an opportunity to murder angel ever given.

Also, is there a console command I can use to end the withdrawl?  Using the wait function doesn't speed up the withdrawl wait time.  I'd rather not actually wait three real days to have normal vision again.  I tried to remove the spell, but the help function only shows MGEF for withdrawl not a spell.  So the console command doesn't work.  At the very least a debug item to cure the addiction would be nice.

Discovered a glitch.  Not sure if this is a known glitch or not.  When using certain drugs or experiencing withdrawl it resets character stats for health and stamina.  I.E. if you have 500 total stamina and use weed, it resets you to 100 max stamina at the end.

Using a bat file as a temporary fix for this that resets my stats, but that means I have to adjust the bat file if I level up every time to keep the new stats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I download all the mods i need it still says that i'm still missing ZaZanimationpack.esm. can someone help me with this problem? I also cant find the right slave tats mod needed for it. I've been searching for a while. 

21 minutes ago, Imaboss said:

When I download all the mods i need it still says that i'm still missing ZaZanimationpack.esm. can someone help me with this problem? I also cant find the right slave tats mod needed for it. I've been searching for a while. 

Either you didn't install ZaZ animation pack or you didn't enable the plugin in your mod manager.

And

Just go to Slavetats and look through the list, you'll find the rar you need. It's on the list. Make sure to download the latest one though, it's kinda cluttered there.

21 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Either you didn't install ZaZ animation pack or you didn't enable the plugin in your mod manager.

And

Just go to Slavetats and look through the list, you'll find the rar you need. It's on the list. Make sure to download the latest one though, it's kinda cluttered there.

just asking but which ZAZ so i download.  theirs 8 types and i did download it but it didn't show up on the plugins list. if theirs a specific one could you send the file?

35 minutes ago, Imaboss said:

just asking but which ZAZ so i download.  theirs 8 types and i did download it but it didn't show up on the plugins list. if theirs a specific one could you send the file?

Okay now i'm confused. What do you mean "8 types of zaz"? I think you're getting some other animation pack mixed with zaz which is it's own package. But just to be sure, go to this link and confirm that this is the one you downloaded.

2 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Okay now i'm confused. What do you mean "8 types of zaz"? I think you're getting some other animation pack mixed with zaz which is it's own package. But just to be sure, go to this link and confirm that this is the one you downloaded.

I did download that one but when I downloaded it on vortex it wont show up in my plugins and when I enable sewer rats it says that ZaZAnimationPack.esm is not enabled but I enabled it but it doesn't show in the plugins section. I am very lost

6 minutes ago, Imaboss said:

I downloaded it on vortex

There's your problem i think. I don't know how Vortex works, i never personally used it, only vicariously through forum posts and friends so i can't help you with that. But it's generally agreed upon that Vortex is still not very good, it's still in it's early stages of development. Ask around about this issue with people that have more experience with this manager, see what they have to suggest. But if i must say, you're better off using NMM than Vortex. Preferably use MO for maximum accessibility.

But if you wanna stick with it, try doing a clean re-install of the mod. Or, do this and then reinstall SewerRats again if it's a registering issue so maybe re-installing SewerRats will help the case? Unlikely but can't hurt to try at this point i'd assume.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 6:16 AM, Imaboss said:

I did download that one but when I downloaded it on vortex it wont show up in my plugins and when I enable sewer rats it says that ZaZAnimationPack.esm is not enabled but I enabled it but it doesn't show in the plugins section. I am very lost

i think i might no were you have gone wrong.....

if im right you have downloaded the mod from loverslab only which is were you have made the slight errror which is understandable as he doesnt mention that the file on loverslab is only a txt file...

step one - remove the zaz file in vortex completely

step two - find the origional file you downloaded from loverslab in file explorer 

step three - create an empty folder and place the zaz file into this folder

step four - open the folder you place the zaz file in right click the file and extract all files to that folder (use either 7zip or winrar)

step five - once the files have been extracted open the text file to see some web address links

step six - copy and paste the web link into your prefered web browser (chrome for me personally)

step seven - the link will take you to mega were you will be able to download the official file that contains the mods esm file and other associated files

step eight - once its downloaded find it again in you download window in file explorer to confirm its download

step nine - add to vortex using your normal method and install and enable the mod 

step ten - look in plugins and the mod should show up

On 5/19/2019 at 4:41 PM, destroyer1012 said:

i think i might no were you have gone wrong.....

if im right you have downloaded the mod from loverslab only which is were you have made the slight errror which is understandable as he doesnt mention that the file on loverslab is only a txt file...

step one - remove the zaz file in vortex completely

step two - find the origional file you downloaded from loverslab in file explorer 

step three - create an empty folder and place the zaz file into this folder

step four - open the folder you place the zaz file in right click the file and extract all files to that folder (use either 7zip or winrar)

step five - once the files have been extracted open the text file to see some web address links

step six - copy and paste the web link into your prefered web browser (chrome for me personally)

step seven - the link will take you to mega were you will be able to download the official file that contains the mods esm file and other associated files

step eight - once its downloaded find it again in you download window in file explorer to confirm its download

step nine - add to vortex using your normal method and install and enable the mod 

step ten - look in plugins and the mod should show up

Thank you so much. I pretty much gave up on getting my loverslab mods to work. your amazing man. your a true hero.

On 5/24/2019 at 11:39 PM, Imaboss said:

Thank you so much. I pretty much gave up on getting my loverslab mods to work. your amazing man. your a true hero.

no problem :) glad i could help i'll assume you got to the correct files that included the esm file and all is running as it should be and zaz has been fully registered.

On 5/25/2019 at 1:35 PM, BennettC13 said:

are mia and the other characters supposed to have voices? if so mine dont seem to be working and im sure i downloaded it all properly

no the npcs in the prison are not voice active . this is solely because they are not standard ingame npcs they came as part of a mod package, sure the author could get them voice active but its a headache all its own

When reading the description I got the impression that you cared about being lore-friendly, but then the mentioning of cigarettes, weed and cocaine ruined the picture. I mean, the rest of the mod is pretty lore-friendly and realistic, so if you come up with other names for the drugs you will have a 100% lore-friendly mod, and that's a good thing because it gives credibility to the setting.

You can take a look at a mod called Skooma Whore for inspiration. Moon Sugar and Skooma is already a thing in Skyrim, so why not use those instead? Maybe this is something personal, but for me the immersion is ruined whenever a mod brings modern real-life stuff into the game.

On 5/28/2019 at 9:30 AM, destroyer1012 said:

no problem :) glad i could help i'll assume you got to the correct files that included the esm file and all is running as it should be and zaz has been fully registered.

no the npcs in the prison are not voice active . this is solely because they are not standard ingame npcs they came as part of a mod package, sure the author could get them voice active but its a headache all its own

Ok thanks for clarifying. i was so confused when i went to the prison

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

having problems with the schedule i think.  it goes from AM work to PM work then it says report for cleaning but all the doors are locked and no way to get to the room.  is there supposed to be sleep as well?  all i get are inspections and then AM PM work nothing else happens.  i have been to the shower room but it has 2 guards and nothing else.  mia has a redguard head as well in my game.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:21 PM, alex61821 said:

having problems with the schedule i think.  it goes from AM work to PM work then it says report for cleaning but all the doors are locked and no way to get to the room.  is there supposed to be sleep as well?  all i get are inspections and then AM PM work nothing else happens.  i have been to the shower room but it has 2 guards and nothing else.  mia has a redguard head as well in my game.

last time i played it it went am work near the cells then pm work in the sewer section then shower then to the main area talk to the warden then sleep and then rince and repeat