I have tried to start the reform quest but there is no key mapping in the setting so I cannot continue. Have you ever considered releasing a alpha/wip version of this mod in the topic only that we can have a way to test it. And also, I hope a switch could be added to remove the pants of the custom outfit.

Thanks for your work on this nice mod.

Guest AthenaESIV

Well done mod, works good so far, thanks!

Question about the prison clothes: I can find the bodyslide files, but after proc'ing it I cannot find where the mesh goes afterwards... if I wanted to replace that mesh with a custom outfit where is the mesh directory? Thank you.

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Well done mod, works good so far, thanks!

Question about the prison clothes: I can find the bodyslide files, but after proc'ing it I cannot find where the mesh goes afterwards... if I wanted to replace that mesh with a custom outfit where is the mesh directory? Thank you.

It should automatically go into the right place, but if not, just put it in meshes/ravenbeak (everything's packed in a BSA so you might have to make that folder)

4 hours ago, ZWCCWH said:

I have tried to start the reform quest but there is no key mapping in the setting so I cannot continue. Have you ever considered releasing a alpha/wip version of this mod in the topic only that we can have a way to test it. And also, I hope a switch could be added to remove the pants of the custom outfit.

Thanks for your work on this nice mod.

You mean the reformatory? It's so early in testing that you really shouldn't be using it. Even if you got to the end of the scripted content, it breaks anyway since half of it hasn't been written yet. I'll probably do it when it's even remotely ready, but really, it's not even in alpha yet. It's just incomplete, buggy, and broken. And with something so early in development, there is no benefit to doing an Alpha (and getting overloaded with the subsequent bug reports) when I already know what is broken.

Guest AthenaESIV
1 hour ago, SewerRats said:

It should automatically go into the right place, but if not, just put it in meshes/ravenbeak (everything's packed in a BSA so you might have to make that folder)

ahh ok, thanks that's great. Appreciate the fast answer! I'm set

Ok...

-  you should implement a way to short time : nobody will play 100 days in a cell ! (ok i don't suceed to pass the first day).

- why the innmates and guards are in the same side ? I suceeded to kill a guard (spells are not forbidden, so it's easy with the boiling cauldron ! I expected to steal a key adn escape) and everybody attacked me. (I have also some teleportation spells, so I can escape when I want : the mod should track escaped player, and not call him in scenes).

- angel is... very hard to stab...

- the scene after the work part is buggy : all the girls of cell 2 (Mia's) are blocked. Of course, If I kill a guard, everything can't start... I guess it's because you disable player controls for scenes.

- in isolation room, when player put hands in the bars, she's teleported for a moment where the crime was commited.

- I never succeded to work in the prison.

- maybe the prison should be bigger ? there a tons of guards and a waren, for just 8 prisonners.

In current jails, the ratio prisonners/guard is more like 20/1 or 15/1... there is also the non guard staff, like cookers, medic, etc... Cidhna mine have none inside the jail part !

After all, it's not a high security prison : in middle age, the worst criminals are just executed.

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have found a bug that if you have bounty of the sewer and if you get arrested because of bounty of any other holds (I have tried to kill a guard before escaping from the sewer than got arrested in whiterun because of bounty there) , my bounty of the sewer does not clear, so when I enter the sewer, I get arrested by the guards in the sewer again, then the quest breaks down.

Also, I have a small suggestion (you may miss above that could you please add a switch in bodyslide or in game that remove the pants of the outfit of the inmates. That makes inmates a little more sexier.?

Thanks~

(Sorry for my poor English)

3 hours ago, ZWCCWH said:

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have found a bug that if you have bounty of the sewer and if you get arrested because of bounty of any other holds (I have tried to kill a guard before escaping from the sewer than got arrested in whiterun because of bounty there) , my bounty of the sewer does not clear, so when I enter the sewer, I get arrested by the guards in the sewer again, then the quest breaks down.

Also, I have a small suggestion (you may miss above that could you please add a switch in bodyslide or in game that remove the pants of the outfit of the inmates. That makes inmates a little more sexier.?

Thanks~

(Sorry for my poor English)

Interesting. Can you explain how exactly this escape worked? You did this via the official escape quest or some other type of way? The way i'm picturing it, if it's via quest:

- Attempt to kill guard.

- Run out of the hole you've already dug via the quest, somehow staying alive and talking to Mia in the process.

- Escape out into Windhelm with your bounty.

- Run to Whiterun and get arrested again.

Am I getting this right? It seems hard, if not impossible, as you'd be hostile to everyone after killing that guard. If you cheated, there's no support in there just yet for it - although there will be.

As for your suggestion, that would require a custom mesh which doesn't exist in the game. If I can get permission from the modder, there's a mod out there already that does this, i'll send them a quick PM and see if I can borrow the asset. If there's no problem there (I don't expect that!) I could get that done!

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Ok...

-  you should implement a way to short time : nobody will play 100 days in a cell ! (ok i don't suceed to pass the first day).

- why the innmates and guards are in the same side ? I suceeded to kill a guard (spells are not forbidden, so it's easy with the boiling cauldron ! I expected to steal a key adn escape) and everybody attacked me. (I have also some teleportation spells, so I can escape when I want : the mod should track escaped player, and not call him in scenes).

- angel is... very hard to stab...

- the scene after the work part is buggy : all the girls of cell 2 (Mia's) are blocked. Of course, If I kill a guard, everything can't start... I guess it's because you disable player controls for scenes.

- in isolation room, when player put hands in the bars, she's teleported for a moment where the crime was commited.

- I never succeded to work in the prison.

- maybe the prison should be bigger ? there a tons of guards and a waren, for just 8 prisonners.

In current jails, the ratio prisonners/guard is more like 20/1 or 15/1... there is also the non guard staff, like cookers, medic, etc... Cidhna mine have none inside the jail part !

After all, it's not a high security prison : in middle age, the worst criminals are just executed.

1) I absolutely want to do this - there is a multiplier of sorts built into the code, that would be very easy to expose in MCM.

2) This is how Raven Beak did it too. It was just technically easier to implement, but I agree, it's unrealistic. If you've followed this from the beginning, it's grown from a rather crude project into a relatively stable mod and things like this are details that will be worked out.

3) I intentionally added protections to prevent you from doing something silly, like stabbing her within range of a guard. You only get one chance to escape (for realism, there's only one of each item you need!) so I tried to make it slightly harder to screw up... waiting to stab her is better then a permanent life sentence IMO.

4) After AM or PM work?

5) This is a known bug. I've been working on solitary in general, I have much greater visions for it then what it is now... it functions but that's about all.

6) You have to set the "Work Key" in MCM and then press it anywhere to do the most applicable task (ex, sweeping on a floor, shoveling coal near the oven)

7) I'd like it to be, but look at the state of the scenes now and imagine if they were twice as long. If someone has a good idea on implementation without rebuilding every scene in the mod (that's not on the table since I want to get to the reformatory work), happy to entertain it.

6 hours ago, SewerRats said:

Interesting. Can you explain how exactly this escape worked? You did this via the official escape quest or some other type of way? The way i'm picturing it, if it's via quest:

- Attempt to kill guard.

- Run out of the hole you've already dug via the quest, somehow staying alive and talking to Mia in the process.

- Escape out into Windhelm with your bounty.

- Run to Whiterun and get arrested again.

Am I getting this right? It seems hard, if not impossible, as you'd be hostile to everyone after killing that guard. If you cheated, there's no support in there just yet for it - although there will be.

As for your suggestion, that would require a custom mesh which doesn't exist in the game. If I can get permission from the modder, there's a mod out there already that does this, i'll send them a quick PM and see if I can borrow the asset. If there's no problem there (I don't expect that!) I could get that done!

Step 1-3 are what I exactly did and I teleport to whiterun directly to whiterun after escaping out into windhelm. Then it happened.

On 12/21/2018 at 12:27 PM, spyke123 said:

I´m getting a horrible miss-match on Mias head and body…  She has a Redguard head on what looks to be a light darkelf body… 

I've received this report before, can't reproduce it. Of course it's happening to multiple users so it can't be something unique to an enviornment. I'll test it on a new install/machine after the holidays and see how that goes.

On 12/21/2018 at 6:42 AM, ZWCCWH said:

Step 1-3 are what I exactly did and I teleport to whiterun directly to whiterun after escaping out into windhelm. Then it happened.

Alright, sounds like everything was working properly then except the reset. I'll add that into the next update, which will probably be the reformatory. 

On 12/21/2018 at 4:18 AM, Stuker said:

I'm just happy with the size of the prison as it is right now. No stupid loading screens and short ways = less possibilities for the AI to fuck something up while player control is disabled.

Yeah, that's my rationale on this. I'd much rather have a fast and relatively stable environment then possibly add a bunch of bugs and break a good number of the scenes just to add a bit more realism.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:30 AM, SewerRats said:

Yes, but i'd rather not. If I can't fix the SlaveTats issue, i'd consider it. 

Each scene is timed, among other things, to start with the end of the previous one. Cutting a scene out entirely would "snowball effect" into a real mess. Not to say it can't be fixed - it could - but just fixing the scene itself would be much easier.

Also are you going to add more events? I just feel there isnt alot to do other than escape. 

Like building a relationship with the other inmates. (Bad or good.)

Also how do you get targeted as the bully victim?

5 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Also are you going to add more events? I just feel there isnt alot to do other than escape. 

Now you mentioned it. I remember my character only get bullied by Mia, Angel or Krissy just won't talk to me.

Hello, i have just find an incompatibility with Slaverun Reloaded. In TES5EDIT i found than SewerRats overwrite cities, so the "Enforcer" (from Slaverun) stop working in сities. No nudity law checks and no other inTown features. It would be nice if you chek it, thanks!

( I apologize in advance English is not my native language)

I don't think it's a good idea to mix Slaverun and SewerRats in a playthrough at all. They're both demanding the player's full attention and you will get into trouble with a lot more than the Slaverun Enforcer if you're sentenced to 500+ days in the sewers.

Edit: By the way, there should be a complete strip of any generic DD devices while in the cage during the starting scene if this is possible. If you go in for life wearing a gag, hood, blindfold, armbinder, mittens, and full chastity gear, you're fucked.

21 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

I'm not planning any further feature updates in the Sewers until reformatory is out (next update, but the holidays have kept me busy recently so it's a bit delayed).

The current victim system is more built out for the player being the bully (all you have to do is beat Mia and make her your bitch, then anyone in the prison is fair game). The only player targeting built in right now involves the debt. If you buy something from Mia, you will owe her credits (which she will demand from you by force) after every AM workshift until it's paid off. 

16 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Now you mentioned it. I remember my character only get bullied by Mia, Angel or Krissy just won't talk to me.

Yes, Angel/Krissy/anyone else isn't fully built out yet. Mia is the only one to do any of the bullying at the moment.

2 hours ago, Stuker said:

I don't think it's a good idea to mix Slaverun and SewerRats in a playthrough at all. They're both demanding the player's full attention and you will get into trouble with a lot more than the Slaverun Enforcer if you're sentenced to 500+ days in the sewers.

Edit: By the way, there should be a complete strip of any generic DD devices while in the cage during the starting scene if this is possible. If you go in for life wearing a gag, hood, blindfold, armbinder, mittens, and full chastity gear, you're fucked.

Yes, this probably should be included. I do strip all items but DD is a bit resistant to it... the question really is, how do I strip DD devices without adding a dependency? Of course DD has the functionality, but if items have to be referenced, a dependency is required. More likely, they have a function to strip all devices built in without referencing items, which can be implemented using the same system I use to call Amputator Framework's functions without dependencies. 

4 hours ago, Sovcomrad said:

Hello, i have just find an incompatibility with Slaverun Reloaded. In TES5EDIT i found than SewerRats overwrite cities, so the "Enforcer" (from Slaverun) stop working in сities. No nudity law checks and no other inTown features. It would be nice if you chek it, thanks!

( I apologize in advance English is not my native language)

SewerRats has to override the cities due to the way I hook into the crime system, add drugs, and edit windhelm for escapes. I'll take a look when I get a chance but it's unlikely there's a simple fix here.