On 12/25/2018 at 7:09 PM, scyth said:

hey quick question ist this compatible with special edition or will you make it compatible with special edition in the future?

And i really like this mod, it became a standard mod for my modlist.

I don't plan to in the near future, although I will be making BookTxtAPI (a framework of mine that controls some of the reformatory contents and has functions for other modders to implement) SE compatible. With that in place, once this mod is done or nearly done, I would likely work on it for this mod if another project doesn't consume my attention by then (lol). The reason for putting it near the end of the agenda is simply that it would split the mod into two different branches, essentially. Maintaining both isn't something i'm willing to do and would slow down releases.

Gave it a go for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. I did have a lot of random problems but I assume that's because my load order was a bit messy due to just testing stuff so I'm gonna clean it up a bit and try again but really seems like a great mod! And I'm glad it's a bit more hardcore and not just "sleep one day and you're out of jail". I see a lot of potential in this if you plan to expand it and give it more depth. 

So I've escaped the sewer. The quest "Escape The Sewers" is completed in my quest log however i still have the ankle shackles on. I tried removing them with console but they just reappeared on my ankles again. Mia, Delilah, and Butterfly are all in the cornerclub not doing anything. And when I speak to them I just get the generic "Need somthing"s.

Do you have any idea why my game would crash when I go near the reformatory? Running near to it or fasttravelling to Dawnstar makes my game CTD. This is my load order. 

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
RidingStyles2.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ScocLB.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
Amputator.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
SlaveTatsMagicManager.esp=1
JexTats.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
Immersive Arousal.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
Namiras Decorations.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp=1
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=0
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp=1
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
HDTSextoys.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
DeviousToys.esp=0
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
SexLab Trainers.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
Sleep for Credit.esp=1
SPB Ribbon 15.esp=1
Horgasm.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00 - Edhildil Set.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00 - Bikini Set.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00 - Heads Only.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection - Extras.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00 - Gynoid Set.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
WhiterunBrothel.esp=1
sewerrats.esp=1
BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp=1
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLab Beastess.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=0
qayl.esp=0
DeviousRegulations.esp=0
GetStripped.esp=1
DibellasRecruit.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=0
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1
zDeadlyPleasures.esp=1
S_L_U_T_S.esp=0
Deviously Enslaved.esp=0
DeadlyMutilation.esp=1
Namira'sGoat.esp=1
Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp=1
BikiniMaidenFull.esp=1
SlaversGuild.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab STDs.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=0
SexLabSexBounty.esp=1
EdhildilsTempleofMephala.esp=1
Beastess Vampire.esp=1
SteelPlateBikini.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SGS.esp=0
Ciceriareplacor.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp=1
BrynhildrFollower.esp=1
Kardia Armor.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
shoespack.esp=1
[NINI] Charles Rene.esp=1
dcc-buttplug.esp=1
SOS - Leito Addon.esp=1
earring&eyepatch.esp=1
NPR Lingerie Sets.esp=1
LUSH Gear LacePack.esp=1
DOA Lingerie Pack.esp=1
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp=1
Ruffle Lingerie.esp=1
RegnPiercings.esp=1
titkit.esp=1
MatureSkinComplexions.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
KomRoseButt.esp=1
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=0

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 9:51 PM, Doobydoob said:

hello! was wondering when we can expect the big update with those two new features

No definite timeline as of now... it hasn't really been in development for the past few months and I will probably be spending much less time on it for the next few. I'm relocating IRL among other things and games just haven't been top priority.

As of the last time I had left off the reformatory was roughly working. However, only with a good dose of console commands and debugging tricks. It's not playable and doesn't contain any of the more anticipated features yet... just basically runs thru the schedule, the NPCs say lots of dialogue, but overall still a very boring experience. 

On 1/19/2019 at 5:15 AM, noiadark said:

Do you have any idea why my game would crash when I go near the reformatory? Running near to it or fasttravelling to Dawnstar makes my game CTD. This is my load order. 

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
RidingStyles2.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ScocLB.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
Amputator.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
SlaveTatsMagicManager.esp=1
JexTats.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
Immersive Arousal.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
Namiras Decorations.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp=1
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=0
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp=1
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
HDTSextoys.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
DeviousToys.esp=0
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
SexLab Trainers.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
Sleep for Credit.esp=1
SPB Ribbon 15.esp=1
Horgasm.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00 - Edhildil Set.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00 - Bikini Set.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00 - Heads Only.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection - Extras.esp=1
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00 - Gynoid Set.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
WhiterunBrothel.esp=1
sewerrats.esp=1
BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp=1
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLab Beastess.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=0
qayl.esp=0
DeviousRegulations.esp=0
GetStripped.esp=1
DibellasRecruit.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=0
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1
zDeadlyPleasures.esp=1
S_L_U_T_S.esp=0
Deviously Enslaved.esp=0
DeadlyMutilation.esp=1
Namira'sGoat.esp=1
Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp=1
BikiniMaidenFull.esp=1
SlaversGuild.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab STDs.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=0
SexLabSexBounty.esp=1
EdhildilsTempleofMephala.esp=1
Beastess Vampire.esp=1
SteelPlateBikini.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SGS.esp=0
Ciceriareplacor.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp=1
BrynhildrFollower.esp=1
Kardia Armor.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
shoespack.esp=1
[NINI] Charles Rene.esp=1
dcc-buttplug.esp=1
SOS - Leito Addon.esp=1
earring&eyepatch.esp=1
NPR Lingerie Sets.esp=1
LUSH Gear LacePack.esp=1
DOA Lingerie Pack.esp=1
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp=1
Ruffle Lingerie.esp=1
RegnPiercings.esp=1
titkit.esp=1
MatureSkinComplexions.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
KomRoseButt.esp=1
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=0

That's a LOT of mods. The outside of the reformatory doesn't contain anything abnormal, just a bunch of mashed together vanilla meshes and I believe a map marker. I'll check just to be sure but it's most likely something else. If you get a chance, disable anything that's not required to run SewerRats and check if it still crashes. If not, it's a mod conflict... but I would never know which mod is conflicting.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:12 AM, llRedbonell said:

So I've escaped the sewer. The quest "Escape The Sewers" is completed in my quest log however i still have the ankle shackles on. I tried removing them with console but they just reappeared on my ankles again. Mia, Delilah, and Butterfly are all in the cornerclub not doing anything. And when I speak to them I just get the generic "Need somthing"s.

I didn't get a chance to do very extensive pre-release testing of the last update around the escape quest. I changed the behavior of the shackles as well as the NPCs in that update and it looks like it broke things. I'll patch in the reformatory update when that comes out. As for a temporary fix, check the "Globals" in the MCM and set anything that looks off to zero (use console). Then try removing shackles again

On 2/3/2019 at 8:48 PM, SewerRats said:

No definite timeline as of now... it hasn't really been in development for the past few months and I will probably be spending much less time on it for the next few. I'm relocating IRL among other things and games just haven't been top priority.

As of the last time I had left off the reformatory was roughly working. However, only with a good dose of console commands and debugging tricks. It's not playable and doesn't contain any of the more anticipated features yet... just basically runs thru the schedule, the NPCs say lots of dialogue, but overall still a very boring experience. 

At least its good to see you back! We sere starting to miss you. Unfortunately a lot of mods with great potential are prematurely abandoned.

"Other modders have flown before—

On the morrow he will leave us, as my Hopes have flown before."
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a debug mode where we can see the different scenes without having to wait? 

I don't want to keep waiting only for something to crash with Skyrim 

After testing, it doesn't seem to work. 

When you sleep it doesn't just reduce the day time, it also forwards ahead to feeding time. That's the only event in solitary. 

Is there a setting that needs toggled, etc? 

On 2/26/2019 at 1:34 PM, akroma3310 said:

Is there a debug mode where we can see the different scenes without having to wait? 

I don't want to keep waiting only for something to crash with Skyrim 

After testing, it doesn't seem to work. 

When you sleep it doesn't just reduce the day time, it also forwards ahead to feeding time. That's the only event in solitary. 

Is there a setting that needs toggled, etc? 

I'm not sure of what you mean, but you could try changing the game's timescale with the console to avoid waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thx for the effort!

However, I've encountered a problem. Although my MCM menu was successfully registered  and I can see the sewer on my map, I can't get in by committing crimes.

Everytime I submit, the game freezes, and I have to use task manager to close it. 

I had installed and then uninstalled Prison Overhaul Patched, but its MCM menu is still there (though clicking on it has no effect), maybe that's the problem?

Another thing is, even if I disable my prison mod (be it this one or Prison Overhaul), my prison system seems to have broken as in I cant get INSIDE the jail. By submitting or bribing, I got sent to the exit of the prison immediately. I discovered this problem recently, though I suspect it has been like this ever since the first time I uninstalled a certain version of Prison Overhaul. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you.

23 minutes ago, goodestboi said:

Hi, thx for the effort!

However, I've encountered a problem. Although my MCM menu was successfully registered  and I can see the sewer on my map, I can't get in by committing crimes.

Everytime I submit, the game freezes, and I have to use task manager to close it. 

I had installed and then uninstalled Prison Overhaul Patched, but its MCM menu is still there (though clicking on it has no effect), maybe that's the problem?

Another thing is, even if I disable my prison mod (be it this one or Prison Overhaul), my prison system seems to have broken as in I cant get INSIDE the jail. By submitting or bribing, I got sent to the exit of the prison immediately. I discovered this problem recently, though I suspect it has been like this ever since the first time I uninstalled a certain version of Prison Overhaul. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you.

Did you start a new save? POP MCM shouldn't show up anymore if you did but would maybe if you just used an existing save. And do you use a mod manager?

On 3/11/2019 at 2:57 PM, Stuker said:

Did you start a new save? POP MCM shouldn't show up anymore if you did but would maybe if you just used an existing save. And do you use a mod manager?

No, I didn't start a new save , I was using my exsisting save. And yes I'am using MO2.

I tried starting a new save, the vanilla prison system seemed to work again, haven't tried SewerRats on this new save, hopefully it'll work too.

Thanks for the reply! 

Hi ! It may be obvious and written in the description but this mod is not compatible with some mods like "Beggar's Home"

When I got back to Windhelm, I was crashing every time. I first accused Palaces and Castle Enhanced then ETAC but it was not them.
Besides, these two seem to work very well with your mod.

Maybe it would be nice to specify in the section Compatiblity that these two mods work well with yours and we should looking at little mods .

It is true that now all this seems logical and clear but when you do not know much about it at the beggining we tend to go in the wrong direction because we misunderstood the Incompatibility Category.

Yes I am noob /D thank you for your work I will immediately test that!

22 minutes ago, mcstill3 said:

Hi ! It may be obvious and written in the description but this mod is not compatible with some mods like "Beggar's Home"

When I got back to Windhelm, I was crashing every time. I first accused Palaces and Castle Enhanced then ETAC but it was not them.
Besides, these two seem to work very well with your mod.

Maybe it would be nice to specify in the section Compatiblity that these two mods work well with yours and we should looking at little mods .

It is true that now all this seems logical and clear but when you do not know much about it at the beggining we tend to go in the wrong direction because we misunderstood the Incompatibility Category.

Yes I am noob /D thank you for your work I will immediately test that!

EDIT : No compatibility at all I was wrong sorry for wasting time guys.

Really fantastic stuff but i'm having some problems. I tried having sex with the guard, the arrest sequence happens but i end up in a regular prison just like vanilla game. Did something go wrong with my installation? Is there a setting that activates the desired effect? Or are there only applicable in certain cities because i can see "sewers" in map around windhelm and maybe another city, but since i haven't gone there yet i can't tell.

I tried this in whiterun mind you.

So, am i being dumb or is there something wrong?

Edit: i just tried this in windhelm too, no effect. I visited the sewer to see what it looks like, and there's a female guard there wearing ebony armor. Still nothing.

15 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Really fantastic stuff but i'm having some problems. I tried having sex with the guard, the arrest sequence happens but i end up in a regular prison just like vanilla game. Did something go wrong with my installation? Is there a setting that activates the desired effect? Or are there only applicable in certain cities because i can see "sewers" in map around windhelm and maybe another city, but since i haven't gone there yet i can't tell.

I tried this in whiterun mind you.

So, am i being dumb or is there something wrong?

Edit: i just tried this in windhelm too, no effect. I visited the sewer to see what it looks like, and there's a female guard there wearing ebony armor. Still nothing.

There's a threshold for being send to the sewers. I think it's a 1000 gold bounty by default. So if your bounty for offering yourself to a guard is less you'll go to the vanilla prison. The threshold can be altered in the MCM.