2 hours ago, KronosWarrior said:

Does this mod conflict with certain body types or having KS hair mods installed? Its not the brown face error but rather they all have white or pale faces that dont match the body plus disjointed wrists. Animations and everything else run fairly smoothly except for when I forgot to turn off cover body when naked but thats on me. 

No, there is no incompatibility here. This is a known bug, and only effects a subset of the NPCs - which is very odd since I did generate the facegen data (some of the more "unpolished" mods by inexperienced modders do not have this metadata, which causes another bug). I figured it wasn't annoying enough to delay a release, so I put it out for now. It's probably something with the actor properties, which I could take a look at and probably fix in a future release.

6 hours ago, SewerRats said:

I’ll look into this later/tomorrow, but I play this mod a bit myself and can not replicate it. I also have no other reports of this issue, but somehow RavenBeakIsSentenced did not get set to 1 when you were arrested. Do you have any other prison related mods installed or anything that affects the dialogue of guards? 

i have raven beak prison in my list but is unactive 

i don't have anything that alters the dialog of guards or npcs but used to have sexist guards before i had to do a complete reinstall of the game and all mods 

i also have horrified female prisoners but i have tried with this perticular mod disabled with no change

and i got prison overhaul (patched version) but have ran this alongside this mod before without incident

i think maria eden also utalises the prisons in a small portion but i dont think this is causing it

5 hours ago, destroyer1012 said:

i have raven beak prison in my list but is unactive 

i don't have anything that alters the dialog of guards or npcs but used to have sexist guards before i had to do a complete reinstall of the game and all mods 

i also have horrified female prisoners but i have tried with this perticular mod disabled with no change

and i got prison overhaul (patched version) but have ran this alongside this mod before without incident

i think maria eden also utalises the prisons in a small portion but i dont think this is causing it

Try disabling POP, it "working" is actually two ESPs battling each other to see who gets to intercept the guard's dialogue. That's why it will probably never be officially supported.

11 hours ago, SewerRats said:

Try disabling POP, it "working" is actually two ESPs battling each other to see who gets to intercept the guard's dialogue. That's why it will probably never be officially supported.

tried the approach suggested and still fails to teleport just makes the guards aggresive again after submission

12 hours ago, SewerRats said:

1 hour ago, destroyer1012 said:

tried the approach suggested and still fails to teleport just makes the guards aggresive again after submission

i managed to atleast get it to work via death alternative and it ran reasonably  smoothly after that section. save alittle bit of a gfuard halting the scene after the shower bit proventing everyone from moving back to the main area to have the scene with the warden i ended up getting myself sent to solitary lol

41 minutes ago, destroyer1012 said:

i managed to atleast get it to work via death alternative and it ran reasonably  smoothly after that section. save alittle bit of a gfuard halting the scene after the shower bit proventing everyone from moving back to the main area to have the scene with the warden i ended up getting myself sent to solitary lol

This one is a known bug, I have to move the guard's position over a bit. When it gets stuck, disabling the guard tempoarily works sometimes (the scene continues). This only happens on the first day, for some reason.

This is the end result of my Book API project, which was built specifically for this mod and released for usage in others:

This could be used for some interesting implementations of certain things, such as much more interactive quests, different types of roleplay scenarios, etc. 

On 11/19/2018 at 1:03 AM, SewerRats said:

If you can, let me know at what (in-game) time this occurs, if there is any pattern to it. This is the only way I would be able to figure out which one of the thousands of lines that involves disabling the player controls is failing to check if the player is imprisoned first.

I will keep that save. It has not done it yet, but if it does it again I will let you know. I riskily disabled PoP and enabled SewerRats mid playthrough because I hadn't been jailed yet, so maybe it didn't like that. I will let you know if it happens again and help you dig for the cause.

Hi, I just tired the new 1.10 version. Upon get into prison, when Mia suppose to rape the PC. However, the animation never started. I check the sexlab animiation toggle for "Aggressive" animation. I got them all registered. Not sure why the animation is not initiated.

I finished the first day in prison. Everything worked smoothly except the above mentioned animation. However, the second day, the problems came. First, during the cavity check, the secene simply stop there with no responding from the guard who is supposing to do the checking. And then, after I use debug to disable the control and re-enable it, the secene continue, but my PC cannot do any work as the system keep saying "You cannot do it right now" or similar message. And during the AM reporting session, all NPC lined up, but the guard never show up. The mod appears to be broken at this point as I cannot continue to play.

I also tried the escape the mission, all went well until my PC is suppose to distract warden to get plan of sewer. When my pc went to warden, there is no additional dialogue with warden, nor could I pick up the plan on warden's desk. Perhap my PC was not suppose to talk to warden in order to distract her? 

12 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just tired the new 1.10 version. Upon get into prison, when Mia suppose to rape the PC. However, the animation never started. I check the sexlab animiation toggle for "Aggressive" animation. I got them all registered. Not sure why the animation is not initiated.

I finished the first day in prison. Everything worked smoothly except the above mentioned animation. However, the second day, the problems came. First, during the cavity check, the secene simply stop there with no responding from the guard who is supposing to do the checking. And then, after I use debug to disable the control and re-enable it, the secene continue, but my PC cannot do any work as the system keep saying "You cannot do it right now" or similar message. And during the AM reporting session, all NPC lined up, but the guard never show up. The mod appears to be broken at this point as I cannot continue to play.

I also tried the escape the mission, all went well until my PC is suppose to distract warden to get plan of sewer. When my pc went to warden, there is no additional dialogue with warden, nor could I pick up the plan on warden's desk. Perhap my PC was not suppose to talk to warden in order to distract her? 

Do you have papyrus logs? I'm unsure if that would even help in this case (it feels to me a lot like AI package stuff), but any data could give me a hint or two somewhere. I did manage to replicate the "no sex" issue, but only on my personal PC (not my development one) that has this installed. I'll compare the SexLab versions as we may be dealing with nothing more then an incompatibility with the latest update or an older version... since the sex works just fine in my dev enviornment.

All of these other problems I could not replicate, which does not by any means indicate you are the only one that is experiencing it, more along the lines of a bit of code gone haywire in your specific environment that threw off the rest of the events. The mod is a delicate balance of variables that control packages which control more variables - if one thing is out of line (ie, set to 0 instead of 1), everything else can become a mess. Since there is really no other way to develop a mod that implements an "institution" of some kind without scripting/packages like this, i'm looking into a "Global Monitor" MCM debugger in 1.20. This would show you all of the variables currently being set by the mod, and warn you if something is out of whack. Therefore, I wouldn't be guessing why this mod went so terribly wrong for you but could simply diagnose it via screenshot upload. 

At this point, you should probably start on a clean save, with any non-required mods disabled, and try again. Let me know if the same stuff comes back. Most of it shouldn't.

4 hours ago, mrsrt said:

I had the same problem, PC gets arrest but doesn't teleport. It happens because a Raven Beaks script overrides the default arrest script, so it's no matter the esp active or not. To fix this just remove all RB scripts from your Skyrim.

So just to clarify, you're saying the issue is entirely related to old scripts from Raven Beak Prison? If so...

This mod, as i've stated in the description, started out as a revamp of the RBP mod. There may be some scripts and objects with names such as RavenBeak_xx. Please take care in not deleting the scripts from this mod in the process. 

Being able to block RBP from running scripts is unlikely, but could be possible. I probably have some old assets from it still in the SewerRats ESP, which could be triggering the scripts. If this is the case, this is my error and one I can get patched very quickly.

So just to clarify, you're saying the issue is entirely related to old scripts from Raven Beak Prison? If so...

This mod, as i've stated in the description, started out as a revamp of the RBP mod. There may be some scripts and objects with names such as RavenBeak_xx. Please take care in not deleting the scripts from this mod in the process. 

Being able to block RBP from running scripts is unlikely, but could be possible. I probably have some old assets from it still in the SewerRats ESP, which could be triggering the scripts. If this is the case, this is my error and one I can get patched very quickly.

When the error triggered it produced some errors (RBP esp disabled):

[11/28/2018 - 02:10:20AM] Warning: Property FadeToBlack on script ravenbeakarrestscript attached to topic info 770094B2 on quest DialogueCrimeGuards (000267EB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2018 - 02:10:20AM] Warning: Property Gamehour on script ravenbeakarrestscript attached to topic info 770094B2 on quest DialogueCrimeGuards (000267EB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2018 - 02:10:20AM] [_sdras_player] Receiving 'free slave' event
[11/28/2018 - 02:10:20AM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot be moved to a None object's location.
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?
	[topic info 770094B2 on quest DialogueCrimeGuards (000267EB)].ravenbeakarrestscript.Fragment_0() - "ravenbeakarrestscript.psc" Line 19
[11/28/2018 - 02:10:25AM] Warning: Property SexLab on script SexFrameworkCore attached to RavenBeakPrisonQuest (770062D5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

That's how I determined the problem. Maybe it will help.

Don't worry, your scripts are packed in BSA, I didn't unpack them, just cleaned up old RBP scripts in my scripts folder and now it works well.

But, unfortunately, yesterday I stuck in the scene of drugs check after day work:

Spoiler

16f8b58547d9ec24e5d72cf6152b.png.070ad0a1aa398c136436c6bbe2943039.png

dcc819b5972cef84c1cc2e11071b.thumb.png.cb1d7624bc5ee1f4a67cd585792b2072.png

NPC that should check does nothing, so I stuck with other NPCs from my group. Didn't play more or replay yesterday, so idk if the problem is unique or repeatable, just notify.

4 hours ago, mrsrt said:

When the error triggered it produced some errors (RBP esp disabled):

[11/28/2018 - 02:10:20AM] Warning: Property FadeToBlack on script ravenbeakarrestscript attached to topic info 770094B2 on quest DialogueCrimeGuards (000267EB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2018 - 02:10:20AM] Warning: Property Gamehour on script ravenbeakarrestscript attached to topic info 770094B2 on quest DialogueCrimeGuards (000267EB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2018 - 02:10:20AM] [_sdras_player] Receiving 'free slave' event
[11/28/2018 - 02:10:20AM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot be moved to a None object's location.
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?
	[topic info 770094B2 on quest DialogueCrimeGuards (000267EB)].ravenbeakarrestscript.Fragment_0() - "ravenbeakarrestscript.psc" Line 19
[11/28/2018 - 02:10:25AM] Warning: Property SexLab on script SexFrameworkCore attached to RavenBeakPrisonQuest (770062D5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

That's how I determined the problem. Maybe it will help.

Don't worry, your scripts are packed in BSA, I didn't unpack them, just cleaned up old RBP scripts in my scripts folder and now it works well.

But, unfortunately, yesterday I stuck in the scene of drugs check after day work:

Reveal hidden contents

16f8b58547d9ec24e5d72cf6152b.png.070ad0a1aa398c136436c6bbe2943039.png

dcc819b5972cef84c1cc2e11071b.thumb.png.cb1d7624bc5ee1f4a67cd585792b2072.png

NPC that should check does nothing, so I stuck with other NPCs from my group. Didn't play more or replay yesterday, so idk if the problem is unique or repeatable, just notify.

It seems as if this problem could be the root of a few others as well (such as getting stuck). RBP has quite a few references sticking around in the code (I did find this linked to an arrest package on the guards in CK). I'd say there are others as well, and since I still use legacy globals from RBP such as "RavenBeakIsSentenced" in the sewers, any one of those other rogue bits of script could change this global, therefore breaking scenes. I was quite confused as to why this performs so flawlessly when I play it, but others are getting stuck in scenes. A little cleaning should solve a good number of these problems. 

Please get me out of here with all my belongings! It's totally fucked up after everyone got stuck in the shower's second day. Starting and stopping every 2 second " Report for AM inspection. Everyone is gone except 2 guards and the warden who doesn't care what I do

IMG_20181128_221555.jpg

Changelog for the 1.11 release... aiming for tomorrow. I pushed the schedule up a bit due to some of the more severe bugs i've been noticing on this thread lately.

- Removed more references to old Raven Beak Prison mod
- Fixed guard who blocks doorway, preventing exit from showers
- Prison fully resets at night, preventing bugs after the first day
- Developer MCM menu (Global/Status Monitor) for submitting bug reports with additional metadata
- Fixed "controls disabled" bug that occurs at 6am when not in prison
- Fixed delays during shower

- Additional protections to keep NPCs in desired locations during AM/PM cavity
- Fixed SexFrameworkAPI for rape animations (Sewerrats integration with sexlab)
- Fixed FaceGenData (mismatched skin colors)
- Added interactive dialogue between inmates/PC
- Additional dialogue between guards and the PC
- Added Rats to the sewers (why did this take so long?!)

- Added audio to door open/close

17 hours ago, PerFylk said:

Please get me out of here with all my belongings! It's totally fucked up after everyone got stuck in the shower's second day. Starting and stopping every 2 second " Report for AM inspection. Everyone is gone except 2 guards and the warden who doesn't care what I do

IMG_20181128_221555.jpg

That's a new one. I'm honestly not even sure how a quest can be duplicated like that...

Is it actually the right time for the AM inspection, were you stuck in there for that long? Or did it just start after you got stuck in the showers?

The bug that blocks the NPCs from leaving showers is fixed in the coming release, but whatever's happening there isn't. My only worry is that it could surface somewhere else, or on the rare occasion that a scene will get stuck for some period of time.

That's a new one. I'm honestly not even sure how a quest can be duplicated like that...

Is it actually the right time for the AM inspection, were you stuck in there for that long? Or did it just start after you got stuck in the showers?

The bug that blocks the NPCs from leaving showers is fixed in the coming release, but whatever's happening there isn't. My only worry is that it could surface somewhere else, or on the rare occasion that a scene will get stuck for some period of time.

just after the shower

I suppose there isn't a patch to make the other npcs males? My PC would have to deal with SLHH and Sexlab Adventures if that were the case. I get the all female realistic aspect of it, so if that isn't planned I get that. That was what I liked about the old RavenBeak mod. My poor PC was constantly harassed in prison.

2 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

I suppose there isn't a patch to make the other npcs males? My PC would have to deal with SLHH and Sexlab Adventures if that were the case. I get the all female realistic aspect of it, so if that isn't planned I get that. That was what I liked about the old RavenBeak mod. My poor PC was constantly harassed in prison.

That isn't planned, but it would be very easy to make in CK. Simply open the Sewerrats ESP, do NOT set anything as the active file. Click on the prisoners (type "ravenbeakmaxp" in the search) and change the gender. You could then update the names/body etc to match. Then just save it as a new ESP and run it with sewerrats.esp, it should be compatible.

I had very high hopes for this mod after the initial description, but I had to load an old save now 3 times in a row... 
The AI script seems to break down regularly and especially the journals & Pop up windows are a mess somehow...

A list of my findings:

- feet shackels are equipped when in the cage and not when on the ground
- initial dialogue starts like half a dozen times (the jailer mistress starts it over and over again, even when the PC is out of the cage). 
- Transition from initial room to prison is too aprupt (needs a doorway or a blackscreen).

- Girls from the cell spawn either not at all or outside of the cell. But from the dialogue I guess they are supposed to be inside the cell before first time entering it.

- The beating scene in the cell... I dont get it. What is supposed to happen here? One time it ends with a dialogue, the other time I die. Suggestion: integrate the brawl system for the prison fights?

- the "15 minutes to body cavity search" window appears sometimes several times in a row, reducing the prison sentence accordingly (3 times in 3 seconds, 3 days off the sentence).
- NPCs are easy to beat in the fight. I use a lot of combat mods and i m level 60 now, but well, NPCs are easy to defeat.

- when AM Cavity Search the forced inventory window is annoying... I would prefer a hotkey for accessing body cavities.
- the AM cavity search kinda messed up the other girls from the cell. they stood everywhere but not next to the player
- there should be a dialogue or a guide to give hints about what and where to work. 

- inspection starts fast, but the jailer never reaches the player. Before the jailer can reach the player, the horn blows and it says "AM body cavity search", then AM inspection again, and then it loops AM cavity, AM inspection, without any NPC moving anywhere...

- registration of DA quest is not really working it seems. The MCM option does nothing and DA does not show the quest. 

This is as far as I got... will give it 1-2 more tries, but it is very discouraging at the moment to be honest :)
Did you also do the raven beak overhaul? I remember some of the ideas from there.

Suggestions:
- as mentioned above: would be nice if there would be an all male prison version. females are better for "realism" but lets be honest, nobody is there for realism :D
- the sewers are overly disgusting. would be nice to have a patch to tone that down a bit
- replay value of the mod is low. especially the "story" part with the other girls and all the lenghty processing will prevent me from replacing POP with Sewer Rats :(
POP is just more versatile and even when it lacks content in the end, it at least has a lot of locations and can be linked to a normal game due to alot of MCM options (24-48 hours in a prison is already very long for a single player action game). 

- why not make this his own thing apart from the crime system? to make it compatible with prison overhaul I mean. Like beeing sold to the sewer guild via Simple Slavery or something.