• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

She's sorta barebones at the moment, but during procrastination the other day I converted it and a few other necessary files then repacked them together. Still need the basics; body, sexlab, fuz ro, etc etc, and I'd recommend digging up Monoman's amputator framework (Make sure you grab the proper version!! It is hidden in a forum!)
I havent made it apply the proper amputations physically, yet, but odds are it is a cockup on my end and am missing a file I should've grabbed in the forum, main concern when I downloaded it a few nights ago was making sure I had this working without crashing going anywhere towards Windhelm.

ANYWAYS

If the owner of the mod comes back around and doesnt want this conversion out I'll happily delete it, just thought I'd share what I managed to do since I never took time to convert a mod before.

You will likely get a notification that one of the .dll's is incompatible, I attempted to make a converted version and replace it but it is still throwing that error. May be better without it tbh, since if I understood correctly it is there for a part of the mod that was never actually created, so its sort of freeloading at this moment..

Also I am having a slight problem with making the words stay on screen long enough, so be warned, when I say it is barebones I mean scripts are running, but it is buggy, getting into a fight with Mia sends you to solitary the next morning but then you suddenly reappear back in the 5am cavity search until you tcl run back to your solitary cell, and words fly off the screen somewhat rapidly at times, then other times they have no problems.

If I work on it more and make progress (assuming the original author doesn't mind) I may add more, but I make no promises just yet.

SewerRatsNew2.rar

Edited by RinolaRaylo
  • 1 month later...
On 7/31/2023 at 5:57 PM, RinolaRaylo said:

She's sorta barebones at the moment, but during procrastination the other day I converted it and a few other necessary files then repacked them together. Still need the basics; body, sexlab, fuz ro, etc etc, and I'd recommend digging up Monoman's amputator framework (Make sure you grab the proper version!! It is hidden in a forum!)
I havent made it apply the proper amputations physically, yet, but odds are it is a cockup on my end and am missing a file I should've grabbed in the forum, main concern when I downloaded it a few nights ago was making sure I had this working without crashing going anywhere towards Windhelm.

ANYWAYS

If the owner of the mod comes back around and doesnt want this conversion out I'll happily delete it, just thought I'd share what I managed to do since I never took time to convert a mod before.

You will likely get a notification that one of the .dll's is incompatible, I attempted to make a converted version and replace it but it is still throwing that error. May be better without it tbh, since if I understood correctly it is there for a part of the mod that was never actually created, so its sort of freeloading at this moment..

Also I am having a slight problem with making the words stay on screen long enough, so be warned, when I say it is barebones I mean scripts are running, but it is buggy, getting into a fight with Mia sends you to solitary the next morning but then you suddenly reappear back in the 5am cavity search until you tcl run back to your solitary cell, and words fly off the screen somewhat rapidly at times, then other times they have no problems.

If I work on it more and make progress (assuming the original author doesn't mind) I may add more, but I make no promises just yet.

SewerRatsNew2.rar 63.59 MB · 19 downloads

I think it's great that this mod is still receiving attention and care. Thanks for your hard work!

Revisiting this mod after a long time and I'm wondering if there is a fix for the 7PM skipping to 7AM bug? It skips everything after the PM shift's cavity search when it's supposed to start shower events to 7AM and then it just starts the AM shift.

It happens after this, when you're supposed to report for cleaning:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.b0c7fc9d95bf523072568a732de9fa83.jpeg

My only guess is that something happens around here for the stage to become 901, where it sets the time to 7am like this:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.6fb4a7b79f50f6a50e2aaae56e2396a9.jpeg

Edited by Piiska
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...