[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

8 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

List of what's still required:

Contd.

Loving Futa Player, Oral, Female Partner, Author's Choice – 69

We are lying on the bed, taking a respite from a hectic day at court. As I stare out the window, enjoying the soft moonlight seeping in through the curtains, I feel something warm sidling besides me. I look over, feeling the soft fingers of my lover undoing my dress and freeing my breasts. As she undresses me, raining kisses on my nipples, my cock pokes its head out from the covers, which NAME flicks at as she giggles.

“Shall I service you with my lips, my queen?” NAME is ever so gentle with me, and I am moved to do something for her too.

“I have a better idea,” I whisper, skilfully undressing her and positioning my body so that my head is at her thighs, while my shaft is about to touch her full lips.

“Ooh… I’d like that!” She says, softly kissing my dick. As she starts to lick my shaft, I part her thighs, exposing her wet slit, glistening under the moon. I dive in, filling in her feminine scent and exploring her labia with my tongue. She squirms and moans, then redoubles her efforts, slipping her fingers in my own slopping wet cunt.

“It’s not a competition, love!” I giggle and find her clit, which as assault with techniques I know she is weak against. Her legs shudder and her shapely thighs close around my cheeks.

“My lady… you are too skilled!” She cries out, then opens wide and gobbles down my entire shaft until it reaches her throat. I can’t deny her own skill, now that I am about to burst into her mouth.

Loving Futa Player, Oral, Futa Partner, Author's Choice-69

We are lying on the bed, taking a respite from a hectic day at court. As I stare out the window, enjoying the soft moonlight seeping in through the curtains, I feel something warm sidling besides me. I look over, feeling the soft fingers of my lover undoing my dress and freeing my breasts. As she undresses me, raining kisses on my nipples, my cock pokes its head out from the covers, which NAME flicks at as she giggles.

“Shall I service you with my lips, my queen?” NAME is ever so gentle with me, and I am moved to do something for her too.

“I have a better idea,” I whisper, skilfully undressing her and positioning my body so that my head is at her thighs, where a bulge to match own rears its glistening head - while my shaft is about to touch her full lips.

“Ooh… I’d like that!” She says, softly kissing my dick. As she starts to lick my shaft, I part her thighs, exposing her already erect member and her wet slit, glistening under the moon. I dive in, filling in her feminine scent and stuffing her shaft in my mouth. She squirms and moans, then redoubles her efforts, slipping her fingers in my own slopping wet cunt.

“It’s not a competition, love!” I giggle and find her glans, which I suck on with all my might. Her legs shudder and her shapely thighs close around my cheeks.

“My lady… you are too skilled!” She cries out, then opens wide and gobbles down my entire shaft until it reaches her throat. I can’t deny her own skill, now that I am about to burst into her mouth.

Loving Futa Player, Oral, Futa Partner, Author's Choice-69

We are lying on the bed, taking a respite from a hectic day at court. As I stare out the window, enjoying the soft moonlight seeping in through the curtains, I feel something warm sidling besides me. I look over, feeling the soft fingers of my lover undoing my dress and freeing my breasts. As he undresses me, raining kisses on my nipples, my cock pokes its head out from the covers, which NAME flicks at as he smiles.

“Shall I service you with my lips, my queen?” NAME is ever so gentle with me, and I am moved to do something for him too.

“I have a better idea,” I whisper, skilfully undressing him and positioning my body so that my head is at his thighs, where a bulge to match own rears its glistening head - while my shaft is about to touch his full lips.

“Ooh… I’d like that!” He says, softly kissing my dick. As he starts to lick my shaft, I part his thighs, exposing his already erect member and his heavy balls, glistening under the moon. I dive in, filling in his masculine scent and stuffing his shaft in my mouth. He squirms and moans, then redoubles his efforts, slipping his fingers in my slopping wet cunt.

“It’s not a competition, love!” I giggle and find his glans, which I suck on with all my might. His legs shudder and her mascular thighs close around my cheeks.

“My lady… you are too skilled!” He cries out, then opens wide and gobbles down my entire shaft until it reaches his throat. I can’t deny his own skill, now that I am about to burst into his mouth.

9 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Contd.

Loving Futa Player, Anal, Futa Partner, Author's Choice – Player Penetrates

I lower my lover on the bed, and she smiles, knowing my intentions. As we both shed our clothes NAME gets closer to my ear, and whispers, “Would you like to nip my rosebud tonight?”

She laughs at my stunned expression and lies down in front of me, legs raised in the air, showing off her shapely buttocks, her stiffening shaft, her moist slit and below them, my object of desire – her pink, wrinkled asshole.

“There is enough lubrication here,” she coos, pointing at her pussy which is overflowing with juices before we have even begun. Caressing her erect nipples, she leads my cock to her crotch, before scooping her errant juices and slathering my member from top to bottom in them. It has become nice and slippery now, and stiffened even more. Pointing it to my lover’s twitching anus I look at her.

“Bring it on, your highness,” She whispers and bites her lower lip as I slowly bury my shaft in her puckering hole. Maddened by the pressure that her inner walls exert upon me, I am about to ravage her – when she coos and moans, pointing at her hard dong.

“Aww… don’t forget about little lord here!”

I smile as I start stroking her cock while I move inside her, feeling her luscious breasts with my other hand.

“My lady knows how to plough my ass…” NAME sputters between moans, “Too well, I am afraid… I don’t think I will last long!”

I nod, already aware of my own climax that is approaching fast.

Loving Futa Player, Anal, Male Partner, Author's Choice – Player Penetrates

I lower my lover on the bed, and he smiles, knowing my intentions. As we both shed our clothes NAME gets closer to my ear, and whispers, “Would you like to nip my rosebud tonight?”

He laughs at my stunned expression and lies down in front of him, legs raised in the air, showing off his chiselled buttocks, his stiffening shaft, his lewd balls and below them, my object of desire – his pink, wrinkled asshole.

“There is enough lubrication here,” he laughs, pointing at my pussy which is overflowing with juices before we have even begun. Caressing my erect nipples, he leads my cock to his crotch, before scooping my errant juices and slathering my member from top to bottom in them. It has become nice and slippery now, and stiffened even more. Pointing it to my lover’s twitching anus I look at him.

“Bring it on, your highness,” He whispers and bites his lower lip as I slowly bury my shaft in his puckering hole. Maddened by the pressure that his inner walls exert upon me, I am about to ravage him – when he coos and moans, pointing at his hard dong.

“Aww… don’t forget about little lord here!”

I smile as I start stroking his cock while I move inside him, feeling his muscled chest with my other hand.

“My lady knows how to plough my ass…” NAME sputters between moans, “Too well, I am afraid… I don’t think I will last long!”

I nod, already aware of my own climax that is approaching fast.

Contd.

Loving Futa Player, Missionary, Female Partner, Author's Choice -Player Penetrates

Thorough the day, NAME has been flitting in and out of mind, the thought of her loving caress sending tingles down my body. Finally, now that I am free, I hurry to our bedroom, only to find her sprawled on the bed, stroking her glaringly wet snatch, raised high in the air.

“Ummm…” She says, looking straight in my eyes shamelessly, “I was wondering if you could make it in time here…”

As I undress myself in a hurry, she smiles, and licks her fingers. “I don’t know why, but I have been feeling really horny today…”

I rush to her, my breasts swinging wildly, accompanying by my hardened cock – where precum has already started leaking.

“My lady!” NAME squeals, “You seem equally eager! I am so glad!” She receives my kisses enthusiastically, fondling my intimate places and rubbing my tits upon hers.

“I am going to make love to you all night long, NAME!” I whisper to her as I push my member down her wet and ready snatch. Her answer is drowned in her moans, but her urgency in thrusting against me tells me she has no objection. We move in rhythm, each focused solely on making another feel good.

As I increased my speed she arches her back, cumming violently.

“Don’t stop, my love!” She cries, “Make me cum again! And again! And again!”

I stuff her with renewed gusto, driving her crazy with such pleasure that her eyes roll up into her head.

Loving Futa Player, Missionary, Futa Partner, Author's Choice -Player Penetrates

Thorough the day, NAME has been flitting in and out of mind, the thought of her loving caress sending tingles down my body. Finally, now that I am free, I hurry to our bedroom, only to find her sprawled on the bed, stroking her glaringly erect shaft, raised high in the air.

“Ummm…” She says, looking straight in my eyes shamelessly, “I was wondering if you could make it in time here…”

As I undress myself in a hurry, she smiles, and licks her fingers. “I don’t know why, but I have been feeling really horny today…”

I rush to her, my breasts swinging wildly, accompanying by my hardened cock – where precum has already started leaking.

“My lady!” NAME squeals, “You seem equally eager! I am so glad!” She receives my kisses enthusiastically, fondling my intimate places and rubbing my tits upon hers.

“I am going to make love to you all night long, NAME!” I whisper to her as I push my member down her wet and ready snatch. Her answer is drowned in her moans, but her urgency in thrusting against me tells me she has no objection. We move in rhythm, each focused solely on making another feel good.

As I increased my speed she arches her back, cum streaking through the air from her shuddering cock.

“Don’t stop, my love!” She cries, “Make me cum again! And again! And again!”

I stuff her with renewed gusto, driving her crazy with such pleasure that her eyes roll up into her head and cream never stops flowing from her cock.

Contd.

Loving Futa Player, Doggy, Female Partner, Author's Choice – Player Penetrates

While we are intimate, NAME shows of her luscious body to me, her supple breasts, her taut nipples, her deep navel, her mouth-watering pussy and of course, her bubble shaped bottom. I find myself caressing her soft ass while she looks back at me, red in the face.

“Doing from behind this time, your highness?” She asks, rubbing her thighs and staring at my hardening shaft. “I would quite like that, actually.” She mumbles, going crimson and yet, licking her lip in a rather shameless manner.

“As you wish, my darling,” I pull her to an embrace from behind, kneading my breasts upon her back, making sure she feels my erect nipples.

“Do you want me this badly, your highness?” She happily whispers, stroking my cock with her luscious ass.

“Oh, you have no idea!” I slide my shaft in her waiting pussy, as we both sigh in pleasure. She settles down on all fours, and starts moving on her own, matching my rhythm in thrusts as we mate. We try to the best of our qualities to make each other feel good.

Her shame vanishes as we get into the heat, her moans getting louder and louder, crying out for me to fuck her harder. I happily oblige, closing in on our joined climax.

Loving Futa Player, Doggy, Futa Partner, Author's Choice – Player Penetrates

While we are intimate, NAME shows of her luscious body to me, her supple breasts, her taut nipples, her deep navel, her semi-erect dong, her mouth-watering pussy and of course, her bubble shaped bottom. I find myself caressing her soft ass while she looks back at me, red in the face.

“Doing from behind this time, your highness?” She asks, rubbing her thighs and staring at my hardening shaft. “I would quite like that, actually.” She mumbles, going crimson and yet, licking her lip in a rather shameless manner.

“As you wish, my darling,” I pull her to an embrace from behind, kneading my breasts upon her back, making sure she feels my erect nipples.

“Do you want me this badly, your highness?” She happily whispers, stroking my cock with her luscious ass. Her own member swells as I close my fingers around it and start stroking it.

“Oh, you have no idea!” I slide my shaft in her waiting pussy, and we both sigh in pleasure. She settles down on all fours, and starts moving on her own, matching my rhythm in thrusts as we mate. We try to the best of our qualities to make each other feel good.

Her shame vanishes as we get into the heat, her moans getting louder and louder, crying out for me to fuck her harder. I happily oblige, closing in on our joined climax.

22 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Contd.

Loving Futa Player, Generic Oral Cum Result

NAME is surely an expert in swallowing my cock, and they certainly don’t lack in enthusiasm. My lover sucks and licks just right as I feel my cock is about to spurt out its load, and I must redouble my efforts in order to make them just as ready to cum.

As we close in on our respective climax, our bundle of suckling mouths and stroking hands grows more and more desperate, until I feel my balls being emptied in my lover’s eager mouth. While they explode on my face, covering me with their love juices, I feel pleasure streaking through my spine, takin over my brain.

When I come to, I find NAME stroking their stomach, saying, “Thank you for the meal!”

Loving Futa Player, Generic Anal Cum Result

I fuck NAME’s asshole like a madwoman, my well lubricated shaft moving its full length for every thrust. My lover’s cushioned body takes in my thrusts with moans and grunts, their contracting anus signaling they are about to cum. The added contractions drive me over the edge, as I call out my lover’s name and fill their stomach with my seed. Waves of pleasure rip through my body.

NAME cries our loud, arching their well-proportioned back.  My hands stroking their erect members suddenly feel wet and slippery as they cum all over my grip, soiling the sheets and my hands alike. As we settle down, I look at the mess they have made, and I smile thinking what the maids will be discussing about tomorrow.

Loving Futa Player, Partner Asked To Be Filled, Player Complied

Forgetting everything else, I and NAME mate like animals, my futa cock turning their inside out. Slaps of flesh echo in our room, loud enough to penetrate the walls, to be heard by everyone in the palace wing. This doesn’t bother either of us, however, as we fuck each other, our only priority making each other climax.

Suddenly, NAME breaks our rhythm, whispering to me as I am about to explode.

“In me, my love! Just cum in me, let me bear your lustful futa children!”

Those words drive me over the cliff, as I burst in my lover, coating their insides with my thick creamy cum. My lover keeps twitching and riding their orgasm even after I pull my cock out, coated with both our juices.

Loving Futa Player, Partner Asked To Pull Out, Player Complied

Forgetting everything else, I and NAME mate like animals, my futa cock turning their inside out. Slaps of flesh echo in our room, loud enough to penetrate the walls, to be heard by everyone in the palace wing. This doesn’t bother either of us, however, as we fuck each other, our only priority making each other climax.

“My love! Not inside! Please! I could get… ah… ah… pregnant!”

In fact that is what I want to happen – but I oblige to their wishes, pulling out at the last moment. My lover thrashes and orgasms hard, as I cover their body in my cum.

Loving Futa Player, Partner Asked To Be Filled, Player Refused

“In me, my love! Just cum in me, let me bear your lustful futa children!”

I bite my lip and have to focus a bit before I could answer,

“I mustn’t, NAME! I want to be able to fuck you for ever and ever! I can’t live nine months without your divine pussy!”

I pull out at the last moment, just as I sense them start convulsing. My lover thrashes and orgasms hard, as I cover their body in my cum.

“Aww…,” My lover says as their orgasms subsides, “For those nine months, you could fuck my ass, my love. I wouldn't mind.”

Loving Futa Player, Partner Asked To pull out, Player Refused

Forgetting everything else, I and NAME mate like animals, my futa cock turning their inside out. Slaps of flesh echo in our room, loud enough to penetrate the walls, to be heard by everyone in the palace wing. This doesn't bother either of us, however, as we fuck each other, our only priority making each other climax.

“My love! Not inside! Please! I could get… ah… ah… pregnant!”

In fact that is what I want to happen – Fucking my lover’s asshole while they are sporting a round belly seems like a far too good a dream. I burst in my lover, coating their insides with my thick creamy cum. My lover keeps twitching and riding their orgasm even after I pull my cock out, coated with both our juices.

“My lady… did you want to make me a mother that badly?” My lovers asks as she comes to, half annoyed, but half smiling.

10 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

NOTE: The orgasm scenes for loving futa player have been done for player refusing/ complying to partner's request point of view, since I have written all the scenes where the player penetrates the partner. For a futa x male coupling, you could use the first orgasm scene, where futa player cums in the partner. 

ALSO

I had a lot of fun writing these scenes!

:D

4 hours ago, DismissedClaim said:

Well done.

Thank you! But I too would like to read what you would put up for these events!

4 hours ago, DismissedClaim said:

I have to be on a streak to write anything lol

No need! Consider that all the things that you wouldn't want to write have already been done, and you could try your hand freely now at only those events which you would really wanted to write! If that's all of them all the better :D

We will get more variety that way.

Announcement:

After staring at more loc than I'd like to today, and many hours of my eyeballs bleeding out of their sockets from bugfixing, DWF 2.4 is just about ready for a beta test!

Just need to wrap up a few things, and then the beta test will be posted on the Discord channel Soon™

While you're at it, why not throw me a few bucks so I can eat?

6 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Unzip directly into C:/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/mod folder.   YMMV, depending on where that folder is located but that should be the place.  

Yeah i already did but somehow i does not show up Oo okay i will try it again. The main mod is showed properly. Okay i will try it again.:))) thx 

Submissive male player, dominant female partner missionary

<Partner Name> flashes me a sultry smile as she leans back against the luxurious pillows and parts her thighs to offer me an enticing view of what is to come. She crooks a finger, beckoning me closer, her eyes never leaving my own. "You've kept me waiting all day..." She muses. "Come pet... Pleasure your (Title name/or Mistress) . I want your cock inside me and you had better keep it nice and hard for me the entire time, because you are not allowed to cum until I'm thoroughly satisfied!" The tone of her voice makes me so hard it almost hurts and I eagerly comply, my rigid length parting her glistening folds. She wraps her legs around me tightly the instant I'm hilted inside her, making it clear that she's in control and urging me to thrust at whatever pace she desires. It isn't long before she's moaning in pleasure and urging me to go faster, her nails raking my back as I give her what she wants.

I fuck her long after our bodies are drenched in sweat, her inner walls gripping and massaging my entire length as she rides out her third orgasm and again, I somehow manage to hold back my own. "D-don't... Stop..." She can scarce form the words as she clings to me, one hand gripping me tightly and urging me to keep up the same pace. "Mistress, please... I need to cum..." I plead with her, my cock throbbing as I feel myself rapidly approaching the point of no return. "Hold it in for me, even if it drives you crazy!" She insists, arching her back and rolling her hips to meet my every thrust. It goes on like this for hours as she uses me for her pleasure, forcing me to hold back until she cums several more times.

Submissive male player, dominant female partner, partner demands he cums inside her and player has no choice but to comply

My eyes rake over <Partner Name's> Naked form as she shudders in yet another climax--her fifth, or was it sixth? I've long since lost count and she's insatiable tonight, so it's all I can do to pleasure her for as long as she desires. "Please, Mistress... Please let me cum!" I plead with her once more, my balls aching to release after holding back so long. Despite how my body cried out for release, I continue to thrust into her, long after her orgasm subsides. She looks deep into my eyes, her hands rising to my chest as her thumbs brush tenderly across my nipples. "Yes, my pet... Give it to me!" She demands, purposely tightening her inner walls around me like a vice. "Fill me!"

Her words alone send me over the edge, a howl of pleasure passing my lips as bury my rigid length inside her one last time. My cock begins to spasm hard, bathing her inner walls in a flood of hot cum. "Mmm... Such a good pet..." She whispers tenderly, her lips brushing against my ear as I cum harder than I ever have before. She keeps my cock buried deep inside her, rolling her hips in a slow, sensual rhythm as she milks my twitching length for every last drop. It isn't long before I drift off to sleep, content in knowing that I've pleased my Mistress.   

Let me know if you want anything changed.

Hi, i have a question.

How well does DWF work in multiplayer? Let's say i'm in romance with another player's character. And i'm choose action "Spend time with..." on their character. Does this player will have a pop-up event about my actions? And then in this ivents there are choices - will my or other player's actions matter?

Sorry for my bad, bad Engrish ^^

1 hour ago, panzerpunzel said:

Hi, i have a question.

How well does DWF work in multiplayer? Let's say i'm in romance with another player's character. And i'm choose action "Spend time with..." on their character. Does this player will have a pop-up event about my actions? And then in this ivents there are choices - will my or other player's actions matter?

Sorry for my bad, bad Engrish ^^

I do not have any way of testing multiplayer compatibility, so YMMV. The way the 2.4 beta works, the Spend Time With decision only gives events to the person initiating sex, not the person receiving it. Needless to say, it's not multiplayer friendly (at the moment).

question is there a way for your char to become a vampire   or werewolf use the change race option at the start of the of game. ie event where someone come in court and or something happen to turn the ruler or child of the rule into vampire or werewolf

2.4 is out now!

I want to personally thank all of you for your patience. This update has been in the works for six whole months. Every single time I tried rewriting the sex events, I was either overwhelmed, demotivated, or just didn't like the results. I had to go through at least four rewrites of the code before I finally managed to push myself to make a working version.