[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

I'll take a crack at it... Mind you I'm not at all familiar with what CK2's coding and strings, so I borrowed from Jim Raynor above me, hopefully keeping the call back data simple.

Female Perspective, Missionary, Futa Partner, intro fluff

Another long day at court has passed, you retire to your chamber ahead of your partner and strip, allowing the evening's cool air to kiss your skin. You want climb under the covers of your bed, but you have something else in mind. You recline on the bed and wait for [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]. It isn't long before she's entering your chamber, looking exhausted, but her face quickly brightens as she sees your nude figure lain back upon the bed. You giggle as you can see her stiffening member threatening to lift her dress and extend a finger toward her, beckoning her in your best come-hither manner. She's hastily stripping as she approaches the bed, you shake your head, "aren't you forgetting something, love?"  [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] blushes, and hastily moves back to close the chamber door. You grin and spread your arms, and legs wide for your lover and she closes upon you with a lusty look in her eyes. The two of you are lost in a tangle of limbs for several long moments, feeling each others bodies, drawing out gasps and sweet nothings from one another as you kiss and tease at each other's most sensitive bits. Finally, her hard throbbing member comes to rest at your soaking wet opening and you whisper, "take me, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]."

Female Perspective, Missionary, Futa Partner, asked for creampie and receives

The two of you waste no time. The sound of slapping wet flesh and your combined moans filling the chamber. You writhe in pleasure under her as she playfully pins your arms back, you bite your lip, seductively at her and you feel her cock twitch inside of you. Before long the two of you form a cacophony of love making with gasps and lusty words meant to spur each other on. You feel yourself driven nearly to the edge of climax, and you know, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] is not far either from her ever hardening member. She seems to hesitate a moment, and peers down at you, "My lady, do you want me to pull out?" You shake your head and smile up at her lovingly, "no, give me your child, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]." You wrap your arms and legs around your lover as just climax crashes into like a wave, leaving you trembling and moaning wantonly as you cling to, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]. You feel her hot seed pour into your womb, filling you wholly as that same wave hits her, carrying the both of you off to a post coitus glow.

Female Perspective, Missionary, Futa Partner, asked for creampie but does not receive.

The two of you waste no time. The sound of slapping wet flesh and your combined moans filling the chamber. You writhe in pleasure under her as she playfully pins your arms back, you bite your lip, seductively at her and you feel her cock twitch inside of you. Before long the two of you form a cacophony of love making with gasps and lusty words meant to spur each other on. You feel yourself driven nearly to the edge of climax, and you know, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] is not far either from her ever hardening member. You look up at her lovingly, "fill me love... let me bear your child." You feel her hesitate a moment, and then rapidly continue her thrusting. Your toes curl and head sinks back into the pillow, expecting not only your orgasm, but your lover's hot seed filling you... and then nothing. You feel her pull out of you suddenly, and raise your head to inquire as to why you both are not cumming at this point in time only to be hit in the face by [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]'s hot sticky load, she proceeds to coat your stomach and breasts as well. You glare up at her, most unamused.

Female Perspective, Missionary, Futa Partner, asks for no creampie, and gets none.

The two of you waste no time. The sound of slapping wet flesh and your combined moans filling the chamber. You writhe in pleasure under her as she playfully pins your arms back, you bite your lip, seductively at her and you feel her cock twitch inside of you. Before long the two of you form a cacophony of love making with gasps and lusty words meant to spur each other on. You feel yourself driven nearly to the edge of climax, and you know, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] is not far either from her ever hardening member. She seems to hesitate a moment, and peers down at you, "My lady, do you want me to pull out?" You manage to nod you head, she leans down and kisses you passionately, dutifully insuring you come first. You do, and as you soak in the blissful waves of pleasure, you become aware of, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]'s hot seed spilling all over your your belly, chest, and sex. Drunk on the pleasure, you gather some of it your finger and taste it, looking at your lover playfully. Her softening member twitches at the sight, and you moan "perhaps we should call the servants for refreshments... and go again"

Female Perspective, Missionary, Futa Partner, asks for no creampie, gets one anyway.

The two of you waste no time. The sound of slapping wet flesh and your combined moans filling the chamber. You writhe in pleasure under her as she playfully pins your arms back, you bite your lip, seductively at her and you feel her cock twitch inside of you. Before long the two of you form a cacophony of love making with gasps and lusty words meant to spur each other on. You feel yourself driven nearly to the edge of climax, and you know, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] is not far either from her ever hardening member. "You'll pull out, right?" you managed ask over the sounds of your love making. The only answer you receive her moaning intensifying as she leans down and kisses your lips passionately, pinning you tightly to the bed as her hips grow still with one last thrust, her member buried deeply within you as you feel her hot seed starting to flood your womb... it feels wonderful, you think for a moment before regaining your faculties, and finally managed tear yourself away from the kiss. "Why didn't you pull out?!" you squeal at [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName], seeming to bring her back to her senses, she stammers and withdraws her softening cock, "I- I... I'm sorry it's jus-" her apology is cut short as she takes a pillow to the face. You glare at her, sullen a moment, before going to try and cleanse yourself. She cowers off to one side of the bed to sleep... afraid, or simply unable to formulate a response.

23 hours ago, Danest said:

Sorry if this has been asked: but is there a way to get this to work in conjunction with random worlds?  My random worlds are all well and good but sometimes I wish that they weren't all just human  (and, er, horses sometimes.)  I haven't had any luck getting a random world with fantasy races yet. 

Random/Shattered Worlds work with Racial Seeding if your culture names are set to Historic

Any chance we might get a game rule to remove both futas and the masculine/feminine (I thought these were covered in the genderbend rule, but apparently not) traits. It gets really annoying when I'm playing as norse and going for a martial education with my heir, then suddenly he ends up with the feminine trait and a pair of tits when he comes of age. It gets really out of hand with the AI as well and after 100 years into the game, it seems like two out of every five characters has one of these traits. 

Wanted to contribute something to the new release.

Female perspective, doggy position, male partner

Having shed our clothing and made our way to the bed, <Partner name> kisses me, our tongues dancing passionately together as our mutual excitement builds. I can feel his erection, hot and hard as it presses against my stomach. Just when I think he's about to enter me, his hands move to my hips and flip me over onto all fours. I glance at him over my shoulder and in a sultry tone, I tell him I need him inside me.  <Partner name> enters me with a single, mighty thrust, a growl of pleasure passing his lips as he hilts himself inside me. “Mmm... Now that's what I was waiting for.” I tease him, rolling my hips in time with his thrusts.

It isn't long before we both give in to our desire, his hips smacking lewdly against the backs of my thighs as he takes me hard and fast. He leans over me, groping a breast and kneading the sensitive nipple between thumb and forefinger. I can feel his breath, hot upon my neck as he drives his cock into me again and again. I know he's getting close, and so am I. His fingers dig into my hips, forcing me back to meet his thrusts until my cries of pleasure threaten to wake everyone in the castle. He can't help but moan as my inner walls relentlessly massage his entire, rigid length and although he's mere moments away from climax, he seems determined to see that I reach mine before he does.

Female perspective, doggy position, male partner pulls out when asked to do so

He's still fucking me long after our bodies glisten in sweat, his cock sending me to new heights of pleasure with every passing moment until our bodies are practically crying out for release. "I'm going to cum!" He warns me, just as I feel his rigid length throb against the vice-like grip of my inner walls. The sensation sends me over the edge and my entire frame begins to shudder as my own orgasm washes over me like a tidal wave. "Give it to me!" I tell him. "Cum all over your <Title name>!" I moan, looking over my shoulder just in time to see him pull out and start stroking his hard cock. A growl of pleasure passes his lips as he erupts just seconds later, showering my ass and my lower back, and leaving me utterly drenched in his seed. We collapse together, his lips trailing tender kisses along my neck as he holds me close. 

Female perspective, doggy position, male partner doesn't pull out when asked to do so

He's still fucking me long after our bodies glisten in sweat, his cock sending me to new heights of pleasure with every passing moment until our bodies are practically crying out for release. "I'm going to cum!" He warns me, just as I feel his rigid length throb against the vice-like grip of my inner walls. The sensation sends me over the edge and my entire frame begins to shudder as my own orgasm washes over me like a tidal wave. "Give it to me!" I tell him. "Cum all over your <Title name>!" I moan, looking over my shoulder just in time to realize I'm too late. A growl of pleasure passes his lips as his cock begins to spasm, flooding my womb with spurt after spurt of his seed. I know I should be furious, but the sensation only serves to further arouse me and it isn't long before I reach a second climax. We collapse together, his lips trailing tender kisses along my neck as he holds me close. 

Female perspective, Cowgirl position, male partner cums inside when asked to do so

He's still fucking me long after our bodies glisten in sweat, his cock sending me to new heights of pleasure with every passing moment until our bodies are practically crying out for release. "I'm going to cum!" He warns me, just as I feel his rigid length throb against the vice-like grip of my inner walls. The sensation sends me over the edge and my entire frame begins to shudder as my own orgasm washes over me like a tidal wave. "Give it to me!" I tell him. "Cum for your <Title name>!" I moan, looking over my shoulder and meeting his eyes. A growl of pleasure passes his lips as his cock begins to spasm, flooding my womb with spurt after spurt of his seed. The sensation only serves to further arouse me and it isn't long before I reach a second climax. We collapse together, his lips trailing tender kisses along my neck as he holds me close. 

Female perspective, Cowgirl position, male partner doesn't cum inside when asked to do so

He's still fucking me long after our bodies glisten in sweat, his cock sending me to new heights of pleasure with every passing moment until our bodies are practically crying out for release. "I'm going to cum!" He warns me, just as I feel his rigid length throb against the vice-like grip of my inner walls. The sensation sends me over the edge and my entire frame begins to shudder as my own orgasm washes over me like a tidal wave. "Give it to me!" I tell him. "Cum for your <Title name>!" I moan, looking over my shoulder just in time to see him pull out and start stroking his hard cock. A growl of pleasure passes his lips as he erupts just seconds later, showering my ass and my lower back, and leaving me utterly drenched in his seed. At first I'm furious, but when I feel his hand drift between my thighs and he begins massaging my swollen clit, I can't help but enjoy the attention and eagerly await another round.

Female perspective, Cowgirl position, male partner

Having shed our clothing and made our way to the bed, <Partner name> kisses me, our tongues dancing passionately together as our mutual excitement builds. I can feel his erection, hot and hard as it presses against my stomach. I know what he wants, but I flash him a sultry smile as my hands glide over his bare chest, easing him onto his back. Our eyes meet as I straddle him, trapping his rigid length between his abdomen and my sodden folds. I slowly roll my hips, grinding my dripping slit along his hard cock as his hands rise to cup my breasts and once I'm ready, I reach down, gripping the base of his cock and impaling myself upon it. I ride him slowly at first, unable to keep from moaning as the pleasure builds.

I start riding him faster, leaning over him and thrusting my chest forward. <Partner name> knows exactly what I want and a shiver of pleasure courses through me as he takes a nipple in his mouth, kneading both breasts with his hands. It isn't long before I get carried away my inner walls gripping his rigid length like a vice as I take my pleasure. I can feel him throbbing inside me, but I'm enjoying this too much. "Please, don't cum yet..." I plead with him, my eyes never leaving his own as I sit up and start to ride him even faster. The sounds of our lovemaking threaten to wake the entire castle, his moans joining my own and growing louder with every passing moment.

Female perspective, Cowgirl position, male partner pulls out when asked to do so

Our bodies are drenched in sweat and I've been riding him for what feels like an eternity. The sensation of his hands gliding over my breasts nearly sends me over the edge and I can tell he's not going to last much longer either. "Just a little longer..." I insist, slamming myself down upon his rigid length a few more times until I reach my peak, my inner walls relentlessly gripping and massaging his entire length as I ride out the most pleasurable orgasm I've had in a long time. "I'm going to cum!" He tells me, fingers digging into my hips. "Wait! I want to see it!" I tell him, climbing off him just in time to see his cock erupt. I take hold of his twitching length, pressing it against my cunt and delighting in the sensation of his cock as it spasms against me, leaving me coated in his seed. I curl up alongside him, kissing him tenderly and stroking his softening length against my stomach as I tell him how much I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Female perspective, Cowgirl position, male partner doesn't pull out when asked to do so

Our bodies are drenched in sweat and I've been riding him for what feels like an eternity. The sensation of his hands gliding over my breasts nearly sends me over the edge and I can tell he's not going to last much longer either. "Just a little longer..." I insist, slamming myself down upon his rigid length a few more times until I reach my peak, my inner walls relentlessly gripping and massaging his entire length as I ride out the most pleasurable orgasm I've had in a long time. "I'm going to cum!" He tells me, fingers digging into my hips. "Wait! I want to see it!" I tell him, but his grip only tightens. His hips rise as he buries his cock deep inside me and erupts with a growl of pleasure, holding me tightly against him as he fills my cunt. Despite him not listening, I can't help but delight in the sensation of his cock as it spasms deep inside me and instead of being angry with him, I kiss him tenderly and tell him I hope he's ready for more.

Female perspective, Cowgirl position, male partner cums inside when asked to do so

Our bodies are drenched in sweat and I've been riding him for what feels like an eternity. The sensation of his hands gliding over my breasts nearly sends me over the edge and I can tell he's not going to last much longer either. "Just a little longer..." I insist, slamming myself down upon his rigid length a few more times until I reach my peak, my inner walls relentlessly gripping and massaging his entire length as I ride out the most pleasurable orgasm I've had in a long time. "I'm going to cum!" He tells me, fingers digging into my hips. "Give it to me! Cum for your <Title name>!" I tell insist, wanting nothing more than to feel him erupt deep inside me. His hips rise as he buries his cock deep inside me and erupts with a growl of pleasure, holding me tightly against him as he fills my cunt with spurt after spurt. I can't help but delight in the sensation of his cock as it spasms deep inside me and nothing would please me more than to bear his children, I kiss him tenderly, keeping his cock buried deep inside me long after our climaxes have subsided.

Female perspective, Cowgirl position, male partner doesn't cum inside when asked to do so

Our bodies are drenched in sweat and I've been riding him for what feels like an eternity. The sensation of his hands gliding over my breasts nearly sends me over the edge and I can tell he's not going to last much longer either. "Just a little longer..." I insist, slamming myself down upon his rigid length a few more times until I reach my peak, my inner walls relentlessly gripping and massaging his entire length as I ride out the most pleasurable orgasm I've had in a long time. "I'm going to cum!" He tells me, fingers digging into my hips. "Give it to me! Cum for your <Title name>!" I insist, wanting nothing more than to feel him erupt deep inside me. Much to my surprise, he lifts me up and rolls me onto my back, kneeling over me and stroking his rigid length as his eyes rake over my naked body. Seconds later, >Partner name> erupts with a growl of pleasure, showering my neck and breasts in his seed and leaving me utterly drenched. Although he didn't listen, I can't bring myself to be angry with him. I decide to tease him, flashing him a sultry smile as I let my fingers trail along my cum-drenched flesh, hoping he'll be up for more.

3 hours ago, R0nin78 said:

Any chance we might get a game rule to remove both futas and the masculine/feminine (I thought these were covered in the genderbend rule, but apparently not) traits. It gets really annoying when I'm playing as norse and going for a martial education with my heir, then suddenly he ends up with the feminine trait and a pair of tits when he comes of age. It gets really out of hand with the AI as well and after 100 years into the game, it seems like two out of every five characters has one of these traits. 

Come join the discord. I post frequent updates on the development of DWF. What you are suggesting was actually done earlier this morning.

Another AGOT "incompatibility" for you. My dragons keep becoming whores, which is honestly, UTTERLY FANTASTIC as a concept, tho itis probably not intended.

A simple

not = { trait = dragon }

wherever whores are generated would fix it I reckon.

1 hour ago, dwjlien said:

Another AGOT "incompatibility" for you. My dragons keep becoming whores, which is honestly, UTTERLY FANTASTIC as a concept, tho itis probably not intended.

A simple

not = { trait = dragon }

wherever whores are generated would fix it I reckon.

Now I'm imagining Drogon wearing makeup and stripper heels.

Thanks, I hate it.

Call to Arms 2: Sexlectric Boogaloo

The female perspective has been completed on 2.4's sexytime update. Unfortunately, this only accounts for 1/3rd of the update. I now need futa perspectives.

What I need:

Dominant Futa Player, Oral, Female Partner, Partner Sucks/Licks
Dominant Futa Player, Oral, Futa Partner, Partner Sucks/Licks
Dominant Futa Player, Oral, Male Partner Partner Sucks/Licks
Dominant Futa Player, Anal, Female Partner, Player Penetrates
Dominant Futa Player, Anal, Futa Partner, Player Penetrates
Dominant Futa Player, Anal, Male Partner, Player Penetrates
Dominant Futa Player, Missionary, Female Partner, Player Penetrates
Dominant Futa Player, Missionary, Futa Partner, Player Penetrates
Dominant Futa Player, Doggy, Female Partner, Player Penetrates
Dominant Futa Player, Doggy, Futa Partner, Player Penetrates
Dominant Futa Player, Doggy, Male Partner, Player Penetrates

Dominant Futa Player, Generic Anal Cum Result
Dominant Futa Player, Generic Oral Cum Result
Dominant Futa Player, Generic Vaginal Pull Out Result
Dominant Futa Player, Generic Vaginal Cum Inside Result

Submissive Futa Player, Oral, Female Partner, Player Licks
Submissive Futa Player, Oral, Futa Partner, Player Sucks/Licks
Submissive Futa Player, Oral, Male Partner, Player Sucks
Submissive Futa Player, Anal, Futa Partner, Partner Penetrates
Submissive Futa Player, Anal, Male Partner, Partner Penetrates
Submissive Futa Player, Missionary, Female Partner, Partner Penetrates
Submissive Futa Player, Missionary, Futa Partner, Partner Penetrates
Submissive Futa Player, Doggy, Female Partner, Partner Penetrates
Submissive Futa Player, Doggy, Futa Partner, Partner Penetrates
Submissive Futa Player, Doggy, Male Partner, Partner Penetrates

Submissive Futa Player, Generic Oral Cum Result
Submissive Futa Player, Generic Anal Cum Result
Submissive Futa Player, Player Asked To Be Filled, Partner Complied
Submissive Futa Player, Player Asked To Pull Out, Partner Complied
Submissive Futa Player, Player Asked To Be Filled, Partner Refused
Submissive Futa Player, Player Asked To Pull Out, Partner Refused

Loving Futa Player, Oral, Female Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Oral, Futa Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Oral, Male Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Anal, Futa Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Anal, Male Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Missionary, Female Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Missionary, Futa Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Doggy, Female Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Doggy, Futa Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Doggy, Male Partner, Author's Choice

Loving Futa Player, Generic Oral Cum Result
Loving Futa Player, Generic Anal Cum Result

Loving Futa Player, Player Asked To Be Filled, Partner Complied
Loving Futa Player, Player Asked To Pull Out, Partner Complied
Loving Futa Player, Player Asked To Be Filled, Partner Refused
Loving Futa Player, Player Asked To Pull Out, Partner Refused

It sounds like a lot, but thankfully the last portion of the update (males) can easily be edited from futas.

As a point of reference, this is the intro to the sex scenes:

Feeling that unmistakable urge between my legs, I bite my lip and gaze at XXX seductively. S/he picks up on my intentions, and we both head to my bedchambers, disrobing once the door is shut and locked. Fully naked and locked in each others' arms, I say to her/him...

(standard) "Let us enjoy our time together."

(dominant) "Get on your knees and call me Mistress, pet."

(submissive) "I am yours to use, my Master/Mistress."

Dominant:

XXX whimpers but gets down on her/his knees. "I am yours, my Mistress," he speaks softly while kissing and licking your legs. Your pet certainly knows her/his place. And now that s/he does, you have a choice of what to make her/him do.

(Oral) "Put your tongue to good use, pet."

(Vaginal) "Put your cock to good use, pet."

(Anal) "Put your cock to good use, pet."

Standard:

XXX growls softly in your ear as her/his hands roam across your body. Her/His groping is gentle, and you reward her/him in kind with your fingers (softly stroking her wet mound / locked around her/his erect shaft). You whisper into her/his ear...

(Oral) "Tonight, I want us to use our mouths."

(Vaginal) "Fill my pussy, darling."

(Anal) " Take my ass, love."

Submissive doesn't have an extra intro as it goes directly into the sex scene.

6 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Reporting for duty! :D

Dominant Futa Player, Oral, Female Partner, Partner Sucks/Licks

“On your knees, slut!” I command in a hard voice and with an equally hard dick that NAME doesn’t appear to get her eyes off from. Her moist eyes seem fixated on the glans, as she nods and wets her lips with a slurp.

“As you command, my lady,” She whispers and kneels, her full breasts jiggling as she bends down. “My lady… is so… hnnn… biiig…” She mutters in trance, her own fingers finding the warmth and wetness of her snatch.

“Don’t you dare touch yourself until I am done!” I bark, and my love obeys. I rub my meaty shaft on her nose.

“Open wide, whore!” I say, to which my beloved eagerly opens her mouth, her tongue out and lolling, dripping with saliva. I nod, happy that my pet is keeping ready for me. For good measure I slap my cock on her luscious tongue, again and again. NAME squirms and slurps, her eagerness betraying her intentions.

“What a good pet!” I smile. “Let’s get you a treat, shall we?”

Slowly, I push my cock into her waiting mouth. Even as she is taking my shaft upto the base of her throat my lover reaches down to my slopping wet cunt – she knows all my weaknesses. With a grunt I start moving, fucking her face hole. She responds with soaring enthusiasm, sucking on my shaft as if it were candy. Her hands keep playing with my snatch and my nipples, making me bite my lips to prevent myself from moaning. Her eyes peer into mine, forming an unbroken connection – She knows I am closing in on climax.

Dominant Futa Player, Oral, Futa Partner, Partner Sucks/Licks

“On your knees, slut!” I command in a hard voice and with an equally hard dick that NAME doesn’t appear to get her eyes off from. Her moist eyes seem fixated on the glans, as she nods and wets her lips with a slurp.

“As you command, my lady,” She whispers and kneels, her full breasts jiggling as she bends down. “My lady… is so… hnnn… biiig…” She mutters in trance, her own fingers finding her impressively hard shaft.

“Don’t you dare touch yourself until I am done!” I bark, and my love obeys. I rub my meaty shaft on her nose.

“Open wide, whore!” I say, to which my beloved eagerly opens her mouth, her tongue out and lolling, dripping with saliva. I nod, happy that my pet is keeping ready for me. For good measure I slap my cock on her luscious tongue, again and again. NAME squirms and slurps, her eagerness betraying her intentions.

Slowly, I push my cock into her waiting mouth. Even as she is taking my shaft upto the base of her throat my lover reaches down to my slopping wet cunt – she knows all my weaknesses. With a grunt I start moving, fucking her face hole. She responds with soaring enthusiasm, sucking on my shaft as if it were candy. Her hands keep playing with my snatch and my nipples, making me bite my lips to prevent myself from moaning. Her eyes peer into mine, forming an unbroken connection – She knows I am closing in on climax.

Dominant Futa Player, Oral, Male Partner Partner Sucks/Licks

“On your knees, boy!” I command in a hard voice and with an equally hard dick that NAME doesn’t appear to get his eyes off from. His moist eyes seem fixated on the glans, as he nods and wets his lips with a slurp.

“As you command, my lady,” He whispers and kneels, his own stiffening cock swinging up and down. “My lady… is so… hnnn… biiig…” He mutters in trance, his fingers coiling around his own dick.

“Don’t you dare touch yourself until I am done!” I bark, and my love obeys. I rub my meaty shaft on his nose.

“Open wide, man-whore!” I say, to which my beloved eagerly opens his mouth, his tongue out and lolling, dripping with saliva. I nod, happy that my pet is keeping ready for me. For good measure I slap my cock on his luscious tongue, again and again. NAME squirms and slurps, his eagerness betraying his intentions.

Slowly, I push my cock into his waiting mouth. Even as he is taking my shaft upto the base of her throat my lover reaches down to my slopping wet cunt – he knows all my weaknesses. With a grunt I start moving, fucking his face hole. He responds with soaring enthusiasm, sucking on my shaft as if it were candy. His hands keep playing with my snatch and my nipples, making me bite my lips to prevent myself from moaning. His eyes peer into mine, forming an unbroken connection – He knows I am closing in on climax.

Contd.

Dominant Futa Player, Anal, Female Partner, Player Penetrates

“We are going to try something different today.” I say to my pet, smiling a devilish grin and licking my lips. Laying on the bed, NAME blushes a little, her cheeks cherry red.

“Mistress… I don’t think that’s...” She starts to mumble.

“I don’t recall asking you your opinion!” I snarl, then put my cold hand to her snatch abruptly. She yelps in surprise, but her pussy is already overflowing. “Besides,” I say, “you seem rather eager to try out your back door.”

“Come on, my pet, lead your mistress to your butthole, will you?” I say smirking, handing my lover my thick, heavy cock already standing at full mast. She goes numb staring at it, then comes to when I grope her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Hesitantly, NAME opens her legs, showing me her cute little rosebud. My shaft gets even tighter in her hand. I pick up handful of her pussy juice, now slathering her inner thighs, and lubricate my device until it is slick and slippery.

“Here I come, my pet,” I whisper in her ear I kiss her anus with my glans, slowly applying pressure. She goes stiff, then relaxes, letting her asshole loose enough for me to enter.

Amidst her moans of lewd pleasure and my grunts, I am finally in her buttocks. There are tears running down her face, but she starts moving on her own when she is comfortable.

“That’s right! Umm! What a good pet!” I encourage her, caressing her butt and flicking at her aroused clit. She moans and cries in pleasure, begging her mistress to impale her slut on her meat shaft. I oblige, my thrusts getting faster by the minute.

Dominant Futa Player, Anal, Futa Partner, Player Penetrates

“We are going to try something different today.” I say to my pet, smiling a devilish grin and licking my lips. Laying on the bed, NAME blushes a little, her cheeks cherry red.

“Mistress… I don’t think that’s...” She starts to mumble.

“I don’t recall asking you your opinion!” I snarl, then put my cold hand to her snatch abruptly. She yelps in surprise, but her pussy is already overflowing. “Besides,” I say, “you seem rather eager to try out your back door.”

“Come on, my pet, lead your mistress to your butthole, will you?” I say smirking, handing my lover my thick, heavy cock already standing at full mast. She goes numb staring at it, then comes to when I grope her own stiff cock, stroking and squeezing at it.

Hesitantly, NAME opens her legs, showing me her cute little rosebud. My shaft gets even tighter in her hand. I pick up handful of her pussy juice, now slathering her inner thighs, and lubricate my device until it is slick and slippery.

“Here I come, my pet,” I whisper in her ear I kiss her anus with my glans, slowly applying pressure. She goes stiff, then relaxes, letting her asshole loose enough for me to enter.

Amidst her moans of lewd pleasure and my grunts, I am finally in her buttocks. There are tears running down her face, but she starts moving on her own when she is comfortable.

“That’s right! Umm! What a good pet!” I encourage her, caressing her butt and stroking her cock eagerly. She moans and cries in pleasure, begging her mistress to impale her slut on her meat shaft. I oblige, my thrusts getting faster by the minute.

Dominant Futa Player, Anal, Male Partner, Player Penetrates

“We are going to try something different today.” I say to my pet, smiling a devilish grin and licking my lips. Laying on the bed, NAME blushes a little.

“Mistress… I don’t think that’s...” He starts to mumble.

“I don’t recall asking you your opinion!” I snarl, then put my cold hand to his privates abruptly. He yelps in surprise, but his precum is already overflowing. “Besides,” I say, “you seem rather eager to try out your back door.”

“Come on, my pet, lead your mistress to your butthole, will you?” I say smirking, handing my lover my thick, heavy cock already standing at full mast. He goes numb staring at it, then comes to when I grope his own stiff cock, stroking and squeezing at it.

Hesitantly, NAME opens his legs, showing me his cute little rosebud. My shaft gets even tighter in his hand. I pick up handful of sandal oil bought exclusively for this purpose, and lubricate my device until it is slick and slippery.

“Here I come, my pet,” I whisper in his ear I kiss his anus with my glans, slowly applying pressure. He goes stiff, then relaxes, letting his asshole loose enough for me to enter.

Amidst his moans of lewd pleasure and my grunts, I am finally in his buttocks. There are tears running down his face, but he starts moving on his own when he is comfortable.

“That’s right! Umm! What a good pet!” I encourage him, caressing his butt and stroking his cock eagerly. He moans and cries in pleasure, begging his mistress to impale his boypussy on her meat shaft. I oblige, my thrusts getting faster by the minute.

7 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Contd.

Dominant Futa Player, Missionary, Female Partner, Player Penetrates

My lover is eager to offer me her slopping wet pussy, glistening with her love juices and eager for a cock. I admire its lewd pinkness while my pet blushes from head to toe, covering her face and peeping through her fingers. I notice her eyes over my heaving breasts and rising cock and I purr in passion.

“Oh, did you want something, pet?” I ask, feigning ignorance – even as my cock is pointing straight to my charms.

“Please, mistress,” NAME mumbles, her voice barely audible. I can almost see heat rising over her head in vapours.

“Speak up, my pet, as the cock-slut that you are!” I coo in her ears, spreading her legs apart and sinking my fingers in her soft, heated mounds. She cries out in pleasure.

“Your cock, my mistress! Your heavenly shaft! Plough my cunt with your cock!” She says with a red hot face, her eyes burning with shame and lust.

“Since you asked nicely…” I smile and slide between her legs, my eager cock accepted into her hungry pussy almost effortlessly. She appears to have cum the moment I entered – but I am not the one to show mercy.

“How dare you!” I ramp up my thrusts, fucking her silly into the pleasure land. Her eyes roll into her head, drool flies out of her mouth.

“I am shorry, my mistressh!” She manages through, “But I can’t shhtop cumming!”

“Well, I will make do.” I smile and keep fucking her wet, overflowing cunt, our breast in a lustful rhythm.

Dominant Futa Player, Missionary, Futa Partner, Player Penetrates

My lover is eager to offer me her slopping wet pussy, twitching under her stiff phallus and glistening with her love juices. I admire its lewd pinkness while my pet blushes from head to toe, covering her face and peeping through her fingers. I notice her eyes over my heaving breasts and rising cock and I purr in passion.

“Oh, did you want something, pet?” I ask, feigning ignorance – even as my cock is pointing straight to my charms.

“Please, mistress,” NAME mumbles, her voice barely audible. I can almost see heat rising over her head in vapours.

“Speak up, my pet, as the cock-slut that you are!” I coo in her ears, spreading her legs apart and sinking my fingers in her soft, heated mounds. She cries out in pleasure.

“Your cock, my mistress! Your heavenly shaft! Plough my cunt with your cock!” She says with a red hot face, her eyes burning with shame and lust.

“Since you asked nicely…” I smile and slide between her legs, my eager cock accepted into her hungry pussy almost effortlessly. She appears to have cum the moment I entered – but I am not the one to show mercy.

“How dare you!” I ramp up my thrusts, fucking her silly into the pleasure land. Her eyes roll into her head, drool flies out of her mouth.

“I am shorry, my mistressh!” She manages through, “But I can’t shhtop cumming!”

“Well, I will make do.” I smile and keep fucking her wet, overflowing cunt, our breast in a lustful rhythm.

Contd.

Dominant Futa Player, Doggy, Female Partner, Player Penetrates

I pull my lover’s shapely backside toward me as she positions herself on all fours. Her marvellous figure makes me a little jealous, to be frank.

“What a lustful body you have, my pet,” I say, “As if someone has made you exclusively for fornicating…”

She glances back at me, at my heaving breasts and taut nipples.

“Mistress,” She says, “I am a fucktoy… but I am only yours to play with.” She then flashes one of her cute, lustful smiles, and I go weak in my legs. As if pulled by strings I hurry to her waiting cunt, joining her from behind. As I push to the deepest reaches of her womb, she moans loudly, urging me to keep using her as a cocksleeve.

I pinch her ample ass as her reward, and pull on her swinging nipples as an added treat while I put in deep strokes, making her go wild. Our flesh slaps upon each other’s – lewd sounds echo in our bedroom.

“Ahh… Mistress… I’m… I’m almost there!!” She cries out loud.

“Don’t you dare cum before your mistress, slut!” I command, but I already am on the verge of an earth-shattering climax.

Dominant Futa Player, Doggy, Futa Partner, Player Penetrates

I pull my lover’s shapely backside toward me as she positions herself on all fours. Her marvellous figure makes me a little jealous, to be frank.

“What a lustful body you have, my pet,” I say, “As if someone has made you exclusively for fornicating…”

She glances back at me, at my heaving breasts and taut nipples.

“Mistress,” She says, “I am a fucktoy… but I am only yours to play with.” She then flashes one of her cute, lustful smiles, and I go weak in my legs. As if pulled by strings I hurry to her waiting cunt, joining her from behind. As I push to the deepest reaches of her womb, she moans loudly, urging me to keep using her as a cocksleeve.

I play with her precum leaking, wildly swinging rock hard cock as her reward and pull on her swinging nipples as an added treat while I put in deep strokes, making her go crazy. Our flesh slaps upon each other’s – lewd sounds echo in our bedroom.

“Ahh… Mistress… I’m… I’m almost there!!” She cries out loud.

“Don’t you dare cum before your mistress, slut!” I command, but I already am on the verge of an earth-shattering climax.

Dominant Futa Player, Doggy, Male Partner, Player Penetrates

I pull my lover’s shapely backside toward me as he positions herself on all fours. His muscular figure makes my slit go wet, to be frank.

He glances back at me, at my heaving breasts and taut nipples.

“Mistress,” He says, “I am a fucktoy… but I am only yours to play with.” He then flashes one of his cute, lustful smiles, and I go weak in my legs. As if pulled by strings I hurry to his waiting rosebud, joining him from behind. As I push to the deepest reaches of his anus, he moans loudly, urging me to keep using him as a cocksleeve.

I play with his precum leaking, wildly swinging rock hard cock as his reward and squeeze his cum-heavy balls as an added treat while I put in deep strokes, making him go crazy. Our flesh slaps upon each other’s – lewd sounds echo in our bedroom.

“Ahh… Mistress… I’m… I’m almost there!!” He cries out loud.

“Don’t you dare cum before your mistress, boy!” I command, but I already am on the verge of an earth-shattering climax.

8 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Contd.

Dominant Futa Player, Generic Anal Cum Result

As I use my pet’s asshole, I can feel the unmistakable urge of orgasm closing in.

“Mistress! I am about to… cum!” NAME is quick to inform their Mistress like a good pet.

“Your little rosebud is amazing, my pet!” I cry out as I let out streams after streams of thick, creamy cum into NAME’s ass.

After what seems like an eternity, we collapse in a contented heap, my pet’s asshole still twitching as it leaks out my white seed.

Dominant Futa Player, Generic Oral Cum Result

My pet’s mouth is too skillful, and after only a few minutes, my cock is about to burst. Not to mention NAME’s hands that have been probing my pussy and groping my breasts have driven me to an avalanche of incoming orgasm. Like a good pet they are, NAME keeps bobbing their head diligently even after my shaft starts twitching. They try to speak something, but the reverberations of their voice only add to my pleasure, making my balls go empty in their slutty mouth. My ass and my soft mounds shudder as I let out my thick cum down their throat. Even after I am done, my pet keeps sucking me, siphoning off any remnants of my delicious cum – and driving me crazy in the process.

As I finally able to pull out my spent cock from their mouth they smile and say,

“Please feel free to use your pet’s mouth any time you wish, my mistress!”

Dominant Futa Player, Generic Vaginal Pull Out Result

Our fucking noises echo in the room, as we indulge in the act without restraint. My pet is skilled in using her snatch the most pleasurable way, and as a result I find myself close to orgasm just as her pussy starts twitching.

“Mistress! Please make your pet cum…” She calls out between moans and grunts. Our act reaches its peak height and my pet cries out in her ecstasy. I come to my senses and pull out of her slit to shower her with my creamy white seed.

She smiles contentedly as she basks in the warm rain of my cum, thanking me again and again.

Dominant Futa Player, Generic Vaginal Cum Inside Result

Our fucking noises echo in the room, as we indulge in the act without restraint. My pet is skilled in using her snatch the most pleasurable way, and as a result I find myself close to orgasm just as her pussy starts twitching.

“Mistress! Please cum for your pet… Fill my womb to the brim!” She calls out between moans and grunts. Our act reaches its peak height and my pet cries out in her ecstasy. In my frenzy I pump my seed in her pussy, intent on seeing her pregnant as soon as possible.

Afterwards, as I admire the view of my cum leaking out of her pussy, she smiles and thanks me for fulfilling her wish.

16 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Contd.

Submissive Futa Player, Oral, Female Partner, Player Licks

My mistress snaps her fingers at me to pull my eyes away from her alluring knockers, which jiggle softly as she walks toward me. She smiles when she meets my eyes, but I know my mistake. I am her pet, and it was unbecoming of me to ogle my mistress so brazenly.

“Why, you are already hard!” She squeezes my now standing dick and then pull me by it. It doesn’t hurt – but I can’t help but moan.

Leading me to bed mistress NAME lays down before me, her skin smooth and supple against the bedsheets.

“Come here, pet…” she purrs, “Show your mistress some loving…”

Already excited, I part her legs slowly, taking in the gorgeous view of her glazed pussy. The feminine smell wafting from her wet snatch make my nose tingle and I feel wetness growing between my legs. I wait for my mistress to nod, then dive into the folds of her labia, licking and slurping. She runs her fingers through my hair, pleased that her pet has been learning her lessons. I run my tongue on the soft bean of her clit, putting the folds of skin covering the pleasure spot away.

“What a precious little pet you are, my sweet!” My mistress manages to speak from the throes of her passion. As if to confirm her statement, I insert one of my fingers in her tight cunt, now getting all the more slippery. I suspect she is close to orgasm, her squirming getting more and more intense. I smile as I plunge my tongue in my mistress’s pussy, slurping up the honey and driving her towards the edge.

Submissive Futa Player, Oral, Futa Partner, Player Sucks/Licks

My mistress snaps her fingers at me to pull my eyes away from her alluring knockers which jiggle softly as she walks toward me. I lower my eyes to her hardening dick, but I know my mistake. I am her pet, and it was unbecoming of me to ogle my mistress so brazenly.

“Why, you are already hard!” She squeezes my now standing dick and then pulls me by it. Our cocks kiss each other’s, sending shivers up my spine.

“Come here, pet…” she purrs, “Time to show your mistress some loving…”

Already excited, I kneel I front of her dangling shaft, which jerks upwards every time my breath touches it. Its smell is intoxicating, and as I slowly wrap my lips around it, I feel Like I could cum any moment. My mistress moans loudly and runs her fingers through my hair, bundling it and pushing my head closer, shoving her fully erect member down my throat.

“What a precious little pet you are, my sweet!” My mistress manages to speak from the throes of her passion. As if to confirm her statement, I insert one of my fingers in her tight cunt, now getting all the more slippery. I suspect she is close to orgasm, her thrusting getting more and more intense. With renewed gusto I work on her shaft, fondling her udders with my other hand. She fucks my mouth as if in a trance, intent on releasing her creamy load down in my belly.

Submissive Futa Player, Oral, Male Partner, Player Sucks

My master snaps his fingers at me to pull my eyes away from his alluringly hairy chest, his muscles standing out as he walks toward me. I lower my eyes to his hardening dick, but I know my mistake. I am his pet, and it was unbecoming of me to ogle my master so brazenly.

“Why, you are already hard!” He squeezes my now standing dick and then pulls me by it. Our cocks kiss each other’s, sending shivers up my spine.

“Come here, pet…” He growls, “I fancy to use your face today.”

Already excited, I kneel I front of his dangling shaft, which jerks upwards every time my breath touches it. Its smell is intoxicating, and as I slowly wrap my lips around it, I feel Like I could cum any moment. My master grunts loudly and runs his fingers through my hair, bundling it and pushing my head closer, shoving his fully erect member down my throat.

“What a precious little pet you are, my sweet!” My master manages to speak from the throes of his passion. As if to confirm his statement, I insert one of my fingers in his tight anus, going deeper the way he likes it. I suspect he is close to orgasm, his thrusting getting more and more intense. With renewed gusto I work on his shaft, fondling his heavy, cum-filled balls with my other hand. He fucks my mouth as if in a trance, intent on releasing his creamy load down in my belly.

17 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Contd.

Submissive Futa Player, Anal, Futa Partner, Partner Penetrates

My mistress has that gleam today in her eyes that tells me I am going to be walking funny tomorrow. Smiling like a devil mistress NAME caresses my buttocks, appreciating my already hard cock. Her own member is rapidly stiffening, especially now when she gropes my tits and suckles on my nipples.

“Let’s have fun with that little anus of yours, shall we, pet?” Mistress grins and shoves her cock to me. “You might want to… lubricate it first, for your sake!”

I nod and obey, mustering as much saliva as I can and slathering her meatpole with it. I am thankful that my mistress takes such good care of me.

Once it is glistening nicely, mistress NAME pulls her magnificent dick out of my unwilling lips, ushering me up and on to the bed. She seems to be in a hurry to tear my little rosebud apart with her giant. Grabbing my rock-hard shaft, mistress rams her well lubricated cock up my eager asshole. We both moan is pleasure and pain, the former taking over slowly as my mistress continues to bury her member deep within my slutty buttocks.

“Don’t you dare spurt your cum on me, pet!” She says, tightening the grip on my dick as she starts moving. The only thing that keeps me from cumming right then and there is her firm hand on my member, and sheer obedience. Instead I focus on pleasuring her with my lewd asshole, intent on wringing out her cum. She starts humping me in earnest, keen on filling my inside with her seed.

Submissive Futa Player, Anal, Male Partner, Partner Penetrates

My master has that gleam today in his eyes that tells me I am going to be walking funny tomorrow. Smiling like a devil master NAME caresses my buttocks, appreciating my already hard cock. His own member is rapidly stiffening, especially now when he gropes my tits and suckles on my nipples.

“Let’s have fun with that little anus of yours, shall we, pet?” Master grins and shoves his cock to me. “You might want to… lubricate it first, for your sake!”

I nod and obey, mustering as much saliva as I can and slathering his meatpole with it. I am thankful that my master takes such good care of me.

Once it is glistening nicely, master NAME pulls his magnificent dick out of my unwilling lips, ushering me up and on to the bed. He seems to be in a hurry to tear my little rosebud apart with his giant. Grabbing my rock-hard shaft, master rams his well lubricated cock up my eager asshole. We both moan is pleasure and pain, the former taking over slowly as my master continues to bury his member deep within my slutty buttocks.

“Don’t you dare spurt your cum on me, pet!” He says, tightening the grip on my dick as he starts moving. The only thing that keeps me from cumming right then and there is his firm hand on my member, and sheer obedience. Instead I focus on pleasuring him with my lewd asshole, intent on wringing out his cum. He starts humping me in earnest, keen on filling my inside with his seed.

22 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

The female perspective has been completed on 2.4's sexytime update. Unfortunately, this only accounts for 1/3rd of the update. I now need futa perspectives.

What I need:

It sounds like a lot, but thankfully the last portion of the update (males) can easily be edited from futas.

As a point of reference, this is the intro to the sex scenes:

Dominant:

Standard:

Submissive doesn't have an extra intro as it goes directly into the sex scene.

I like what Jim R typed up and hope that you have some usable images to go with those descriptions.   Of course, it doesn't have to be exactly what is described.   My personal preference is "Playboy" or "Maxim" level of nudity in the art work, but since I am not an artist nor an accomplished modder, I will take what you give since I have to play CK2 only when no one is around due to some of the content.

List of what's still required:

Loving Futa Player, Oral, Female Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Oral, Futa Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Oral, Male Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Anal, Futa Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Anal, Male Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Missionary, Female Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Missionary, Futa Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Doggy, Female Partner, Author's Choice
Loving Futa Player, Doggy, Futa Partner, Author's Choice

Loving Futa Player, Generic Oral Cum Result
Loving Futa Player, Generic Anal Cum Result
Loving Futa Player, Player Asked To Be Filled, Partner Complied
Loving Futa Player, Player Asked To Pull Out, Partner Complied
Loving Futa Player, Player Asked To Be Filled, Partner Refused
Loving Futa Player, Player Asked To Pull Out, Partner Refused

Contd.

My mistress drags me to our bedroom tonight with a renewed haste.

“I have something different in mind, pet,” she says, “Something I bought from the traveling merchant who tells those unconvincing tales of the mythical land of Hindustan. Something I know you will quite like.”

Once we are alone and naked, she straps on a curious device, with a dong not unlike my own protruding right where her clit is supposed to be.

“This time, pet, I’ll be the one who will do the dicking!” My mistress says with a gleam in her eye, running her finger down my already hard shaft and dipping it in my soaking wet pussy. I moan in pleasure, eager to try out Mistress’s new toy.

Playing with my soft, bouncy breasts, my mistress positions herself between my legs, her awkward movements getting confident by the minute.

“Time to be on the receiving end!” She laughs, and enters my awaiting pussy in one go, spilling my love juices out on the bedsheet. It’s quite an unexpected feeling, that makes my head go numb with pleasure.

“Don’t just lie there! Serve your mistress!” She barks as she hastens her thrusts, apparently enjoying the grinding sensation against her clit. Biting my lip I play with her smooth, magnificent udders, circling her nipples and twisting them. Her motions become haphazard, driving both of us closer to orgasm.

My mistress ushers me in our bedroom eagerly at the end of the day, her enthusiasm reflected in her mouth-watering bulge, getting larger by the minute. She notices me stealing glances at it.

“Oooh, you want what you deserve, don’t you my pet? I think you deserve a good, long fucking with your mistress’s thick futa cock…”

She laughs as my own dick, nowhere as impressive as her shaft stands to attention, revealing itself through my clothes. Hurriedly, I undress, while my mistress makes sure she takes her time, revealing every bit of her luscious body until finally I am aching to be had by her.

She pushes me on the bed facing her, bringing her glistening cockhead closer to mine.

“What do we say?” She asks, her lips curling seductively.

“Please fuck my brains out with your magnificent cock, mistress! Please churn my dirty, eager pussy inside out with your monstrous member!” I whisper, already soiling the sheets with my juices.

“Very good, pet, very, very good!” She enters me with a gasp, her thick shaft rubbing deliciously at the walls of my cunt, driving me wild with pleasure. With her hands she strokes my swinging cock, completely in control of me.

“when I am done with you, pet,” she grunts between the strokes, “You will be cumming from both ends like no tomorrow!” We match each other’s rhythm, fucking like bunnies and humping away with no care for the world.

Contd.

My mistress drags me to our bedroom tonight with a renewed haste.

“I have something different in mind, pet,” she says, “Something I bought from the traveling merchant who tells those unconvincing tales of the mythical land of Hindustan. Something I know you will quite like.”

Once we are alone and naked, she straps on a curious device, with a dong not unlike my own protruding right where her clit is supposed to be.

“This time, pet, I’ll be the one who will do the dicking!” My mistress says with a gleam in her eye, running her finger down my already hard shaft and dipping it in my soaking wet pussy. I moan in pleasure, eager to try out Mistress’s new toy.

She pinches my supple buttocks and turns me around, eyeing my ass hungrily. Groping my asscheeks she positions herself between them, lining her member with my pussy. My precum is already leaking from my dick, making a mess on the sheets. She smiles as she scoops up a bit of it and licks it, the act alone enough to make me cum.

“What a naughty pet. You need to be taught a lesson!” Without a warning, she slips into me slopping wet pussy from behind, hitting the deepest part in one swift motion. I cry out, my mind overrun by pleasure. Her hands wrap around my swinging tits, her sensuous fingers sinking into my chest.

She moves with deep thrusts, pushing me towards madness, moaning in tandem with me. Her movements become erratic and breathing shallow, as we approach our climax.

My mistress ushers me in our bedroom eagerly at the end of the day, her enthusiasm reflected in her mouth-watering bulge, getting larger by the minute. She notices me stealing glances at it.

“Eager to be mounted by your mistress’s thick futa cock?”

She laughs as my own dick, nowhere as impressive as her shaft stands to attention, revealing itself through my clothes. Hurriedly, I undress, while my mistress makes sure she takes her time, revealing every bit of her luscious body until finally I am aching to be had by her.

She pinches my supple buttocks and turns me around, eyeing my ass hungrily. Groping my asscheeks she positions herself between them, lining her member with my pussy. My precum is already leaking from my dick, making a mess on the sheets. She smiles as she scoops up a bit of it and licks it, the act alone enough to make me cum.

“What a naughty pet. You need to be taught a lesson!” Without a warning, she slips into me slopping wet pussy from behind, hitting the deepest part in one swift motion. I cry out, my mind overrun by pleasure. Her hands wrap around my swinging tits, her sensuous fingers sinking into my chest.

She moves with deep thrusts, pushing me towards madness, moaning in tandem with me. Her movements become erratic and breathing shallow, as we approach our climax.

My master ushers me in our bedroom eagerly at the end of the day, his enthusiasm reflected in his mouth-watering bulge, getting larger by the minute. He notices me stealing glances at it, and smiles a vulgar smile that makes my knees go weak.

“Don’t worry, my pet,” He says,” I am only going to ride you like dog in heat… until you pass out cumming from your naughty futa cock!”

He laughs as my own dick, nowhere as impressive as his shaft stands to attention, revealing itself through my clothes. Hurriedly, I undress, while my master makes sure he takes his time, revealing every bit of his muscular body until finally I am aching to be had by him.

He pinches my supple buttocks and turns me around, eyeing my ass hungrily. Groping my asscheeks he positions himself between them, lining his member with my pussy. My precum is already leaking from my dick, making a mess on the sheets. He smiles as he scoops up a bit of it and licks it, the act alone enough to make me cum.

“What a naughty pet. You need to be taught a lesson!” Without a warning, he slips into me slopping wet pussy from behind, hitting the deepest part in one swift motion. I cry out, my mind overrun by pleasure. his hands wrap around my swinging tits, his rough fingers sinking into my soft chest.

He moves with deep thrusts, pushing me towards madness, moaning in tandem with me. His movements become erratic and breathing shallow, as we approach our climax.

Contd.

I work my tongue as if in frenzy, licking out every drop of my lover’s nectar. More and more of their juices continue to rush out, only to be slurped by me. They roll and squirm around, pushing my head deeper within their nether regions. Finally, as I am sucking on their engorged member, my lover reaches a beautiful orgasm, shuddering and shivering and calling out my name is sheer ecstasy.

When the pleasure subsides my lover stares at my face and heaving breasts, covered in their juices. I smile as I plant a final kiss on their thighs, and listen to those exhilarating words -

“You were quite good, for a pet...”

From the grunts of NAME, I fathom they are about to cum. My own ass feels tender and ready to burst into a dazzling firework of an orgasm. Enduring my lover’s slaps on my asscheeks I push and contract my now ravaged rosebud upon their dick. My efforts are not in vain, as they cry out my name disregarding any pretences and proceed to empty their balls in my twitching asshole. I savour the feeling of their creamy load being poured into me thrust after thrust, while my own dick makes a mess of its own.

After my lover pulls out their member with a wet pop, they keep staring at my twitching anus, now leaking out their white cum. With an approving nod my lover says, “What a fine piece of meat!”

As they get closer and closer to cumming, my lover’s pace intensifies, their grip on my slutty cock haphazard and loose. I can feel their cum about to burst out in my pussy and I realize how starved I am for their warm seed, and the feeling of their delicious sperm coating the insides of my womb. Enough so to dare make a request of my master.

“Please, my love,” I whisper out between the rough strokes, “Please fill your pet’s inside with your royal seed! I beg of you! Make me a mother!”

“But of course! Whatever my pet wants!” My lover grunts and sends me reeling with pleasure as they pour their load in my pussy, our bodies spent as we climax together.

As they get closer and closer to cumming, my lover’s pace intensifies, their grip on my slutty cock haphazard and loose. I can feel their cum about to burst out in my pussy and I realize the disaster it would be if I were to get pregnant. My lover seems to have forgotten about it or they simply don’t care about it in their moment passion. So, I dare to make a request of my master.

“Please, my love,” I whisper, “Please, not inside! Please don’t get me pregnant! I beg of you, pull out! You can cum anywhere you want but there!”

My lover says nothing and I fear the worst, but as they are about to orgasm they pull out their member out of my twitching pussy and spray their cum on me, soaking me in the process.

“Anything my per wishes!” They say, softly stroking my dick as I cum into their hands.

As they get closer and closer to cumming, my lover’s pace intensifies, their grip on my slutty cock haphazard and loose. I can feel their cum about to burst out in my pussy and I realize how starved I am for their warm seed, and the feeling of their delicious sperm coating the insides of my womb. Enough so to dare make a request of my master.

“Please, my love,” I whisper out between the rough strokes, “Please fill your pet’s inside with your royal seed! I beg of you! Make me a mother!”

“I would gladly,” they say, thrusting in and out mercilessly, “But I don’t take kindly to demands, especially from my pet!” My lover grunts and pulls out their cock at the last moment, hitting me in the face with the stream of their seed. They kneed my own cock as it unloads its own white milk and say, “Remember that next time.”

As they get closer and closer to cumming, my lover’s pace intensifies, their grip on my slutty cock haphazard and loose. I can feel their cum about to burst out in my pussy and I realize the disaster it would be if I were to get pregnant. My lover seems to have forgotten about it or they simply don’t care about it in their moment passion. So, I dare to make a request of my master.

“Please, my love,” I whisper, “Please, not inside! Please don’t get me pregnant! I beg of you, pull out! You can cum anywhere you want but there!”

My lover says nothing and my fears are confirmed as I feel thick streams of their cum landing squarely in my womb, surely knocking me up. Even after they keep their cock buried in my orgasm drowned pussy, so as to make sure that nothing leaks out of it.

“You don’t forget your place,” my lover grunts as they flick my still cumming cock, “Hope you learnt that lesson.”