[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

8 minutes ago, golnor said:

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but.....

Will there be a similar mod for Imperator: Rome?

Dark World Fantasy will be on Imperator: Rome the moment Imperator: Rome is a complete game with fun, interesting content.

In other words, never.

2 hours ago, XBK said:

> Modders: Add the character flag dwf_no_kidnap on NPCs to make them immune to the DWF Kidnap option.

So kidnap option works no more? Is there any way to recover this function?

It works as normal. I just added an option for modders to make certain NPCs immune.

First I would like to say I really enjoy this mod and it is very well made however I did happen to run into a  small issue while playing. I was using the DWSE race module when I noticed that my commander who was half-dragon and his wife who was also half-dragon were only having children who were humans and not half-dragons themselves. After looking around in the mod files I noticed that the trait for half-dragon lacked the lines for inheritance chance. After I added the lines for inheritance the children started being born half-dragons. I just waned to let you know this was happening in case it was an issue with the mod itself and not just my files.

On 5/21/2019 at 3:44 PM, Eldarion said:

Is this incompatible with shattered world? When I attempt to shatter the world, the game crashes. Is there a fix for this?

I'm not sure why; however when I didn't load DWF Module - Far East, it stopped the crashing issue for me.

Hi,

at the Heaven and Hell Content, you have pox_purge (DWF_Races_HH_society.txt) in Society Rank 1 but you check for "society_rank >= 2" (in DWF_Races_HH_HH_society_decisions.txt).

However great mod, keep working! :)

anybody having this weird thing going on I just reinstalled DWF today actually, I removed all older content, and did a fresh install of CK2. The mod works wonderfully except I usually play as a female elf and after about a day in game I get switched back to a male. Has anyone else run into this.

Hello, I am wondering if there is a "cheat sheet" for this mod where there is information on how each of the special events is triggered (horse stable event, dog on bed event, vampire attack event etc.)? I tried searching and couldn't find something like this.

Kind of random and don't take this the wrong way but, how do I change Desmona's name? Do I have to do something to the MOD file, which I don't want to do or can I edit a file in one of the folders.

I grew up on the Gargoyles cartoon and every time I invite her to court I almost immediately start calling her "Desdemona" out of habit because I can't help but think of Demona every time I read the name. So, i'd like to just make that name permanent instead of having to edit my save file Every Time she's finally generated.

7 hours ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Kind of random and don't take this the wrong way but, how do I change Desmona's name? Do I have to do something to the MOD file, which I don't want to do or can I edit a file in one of the folders.

I grew up on the Gargoyles cartoon and every time I invite her to court I almost immediately start calling her "Desdemona" out of habit because I can't help but think of Demona every time I read the name. So, i'd like to just make that name permanent instead of having to edit my save file Every Time she's finally generated.

Image result for laugh

But seriously, open up /DWFantasy Modules/Races/ClassicMonsters/events/DWF_Races_Classic_vampire_events.txt and change name = Desmona to name = Desdemona (line 157)

She'll still be called Desmona in the localisation files, so you'll need to edit those too.

On 5/31/2019 at 6:50 AM, ticklesworth said:

Am I crazy, or did the Vampire decisions for draining life get taken out? I swear to God they used to be there, but now there are just empty comments spots in the classic monsters decisions.txt

I think it may have been form Dollarsmy mod that adds a lot to vampires, don't know if it's still compatible.

3 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Tiny nitpick, but can you really be a whore if you're doing it for free? :P

You work in a brothel. The brothel takes the money from the client and gives you a cut. Insatiable Whores will not accept the cut.