[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

5 hours ago, dewguru said:

Question - did you cut anything from Reborn?

If not, then I'll download yours and make the new content I'm working on as a mod to go with it. If you did, I'll just update my Reborn mod.

Finally got the itch to play some again, and of course, that means I'm in the mood to dabble again.

Welcome back! \o/

As for the cut content, off the top of my head...

Harley/Joker

The stable events

Replacement of most popculture characters with different characters (Bloodrayne to Desmona, Morrigan to Lynness, etc). Hermione and Co. are untouched.

Jessica's brothel scenes

Cleanup of the DWR portrait traits so you can tell at a glance which race/npc they belong to

Tentacle-kin, Assassin, Monster Hunter, Dhampir/Werekin traits/races

Most gamerules (they are now configurable in an in-game options menu)

Slavery prices have been improved/simplified

Random nosferatu attacks now use Holy Fury's dueling mechanic

Elves/Fairies/Orcs moved to Fae Module, Vampires/Werewolves moved to Classic Monsters Module, Neko/Kitsune moved to Far East Module, Dicks & Tits traits had their modifiers removed and moved to the Dicks & Tits Module, Beauty & The Beast and Alice In Wonderland moved to Fairy Tales Module, Demons and Angels moved to Heaven & Hell Module

Lilith/Incubus are no longer separate traits. They are now dwf_demon using customized localisation files.

Both the Wellspring and Lilith's Eden Empire

Wizard Society (Chosen of Lilith changed greatly)

22 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Welcome back! \o/

As for the cut content, off the top of my head...

Harley/Joker

The stable events

Replacement of most popculture characters with different characters (Bloodrayne to Desmona, Morrigan to Lynness, etc). Hermione and Co. are untouched.

Jessica's brothel scenes

Cleanup of the DWR portrait traits so you can tell at a glance which race/npc they belong to

Tentacle-kin, Assassin, Monster Hunter, Dhampir/Werekin traits/races

Most gamerules (they are now configurable in an in-game options menu)

Slavery prices have been improved/simplified

Random nosferatu attacks now use Holy Fury's dueling mechanic

Elves/Fairies/Orcs moved to Fae Module, Vampires/Werewolves moved to Classic Monsters Module, Neko/Kitsune moved to Far East Module, Dicks & Tits traits had their modifiers removed and moved to the Dicks & Tits Module, Beauty & The Beast and Alice In Wonderland moved to Fairy Tales Module, Demons and Angels moved to Heaven & Hell Module

Lilith/Incubus are no longer separate traits. They are now dwf_demon using customized localisation files.

Both the Wellspring and Lilith's Eden Empire

Wizard Society (Chosen of Lilith changed greatly)

I appreciate the summary. I'm going to have to look at Holy Fury's dueling mechanic. While I intended to do a play through, I've found myself instead spending the evening thinking about the mod I want to add and gathering some of the imagery I'll be using for it.

I might end up taking something like the Disney and Fae module, add content, and then posting it. Since I know I'm moving more to an annual play session with Crusader Kings, feel free to take anything Dark World related that I post and pull it back in if I didn't totally mess it up.

Hey lockeslylcrit

Awesome work! I have been playing with this mod for quite a long time, and I really appreciate your hard work!

A few questions though - is the current version updated for CK2 3.1 or should I roll back to 3.0.1?

and

Do you update all the modules when you release an update or only the core DWF one needs to be replaced?

Again, Thank you for keeping this mod alive!

1 hour ago, jim raynor said:

Hey lockeslylcrit

Awesome work! I have been playing with this mod for quite a long time, and I really appreciate your hard work!

A few questions though - is the current version updated for CK2 3.1 or should I roll back to 3.0.1?

and

Do you update all the modules when you release an update or only the core DWF one needs to be replaced?

Again, Thank you for keeping this mod alive!

All my releases are always going to be made using the current CK2 version.

Modules are updated only when they need to be updated. Just because DWF is updated doesn't mean a module is updated, or needs updating. I give notice in the discord about module updates, and even if you aren't a discord member the latest updates are going to be at the bottom of the file list when you download DWF.

When I tried to build some interactivity between my new mod and Dark World Fantasy, Validator filled with errors among the various Dark World Fantasy content. So I tried starting a CK2 game with no mods active - other than the Dark World Fantasy main mod and those sub-mods you've on the main page as well. After the game loaded, the CK2 error.log file was filled with errors as well.

If I run CK2 without any mods active, the error.log file is empty.

The errors aren't enough to stop the game from starting, but I figured I'd mention it since the games error.log file generating errors like that can cause issues the longer a game is played.

4 hours ago, dewguru said:

When I tried to build some interactivity between my new mod and Dark World Fantasy, Validator filled with errors among the various Dark World Fantasy content. So I tried starting a CK2 game with no mods active - other than the Dark World Fantasy main mod and those sub-mods you've on the main page as well. After the game loaded, the CK2 error.log file was filled with errors as well.

If I run CK2 without any mods active, the error.log file is empty.

The errors aren't enough to stop the game from starting, but I figured I'd mention it since the games error.log file generating errors like that can cause issues the longer a game is played.

The vast majority of those errors are due to DWF not being run with the modules. It is calling for things that don't exist. 16% of those errors are actually from the vanilla game (the dynasty CoA textures). I've played through full games and none of those things have had any noticable effect on the performance. It is impossible to remove the DWF errors without somehow coding in the stuff from the modules back into the core mod. I have some ideas, but for now use the Validator to catch errors, not the logs.

57 minutes ago, heavenoverhell said:

Hello been playing this mod for awhile and have to ask, why was the tentacle race cut? Were they buggy?

Btw good job with these updates :)

In DWR, Tentacle-kin had a 100% inherit rate. Combined with a certain spell in DW Toska that the AI would use a hell of a lot, this meant that within a few generations, the world would be flooded with Tentacle-kin. There was absolutely nothing you could do to stem the tide, except murdering every single Tentacle-kin and Succubus/Incubus in the game.

Despite fixing the problems in DWTweaks, the animosity toward them was still pretty universal. They just weren't used, and unused races get cut. I had planned on adding them in House Irae, where they are much more thematically appropriate, but time and dedication to DWF has left them on the backburner.

1 hour ago, lockeslylcrit said:

The vast majority of those errors are due to DWF not being run with the modules. It is calling for things that don't exist. 16% of those errors are actually from the vanilla game (the dynasty CoA textures). I've played through full games and none of those things have had any noticable effect on the performance. It is impossible to remove the DWF errors without somehow coding in the stuff from the modules back into the core mod. I have some ideas, but for now use the Validator to catch errors, not the logs.

I disagree that they're errors from the vanilla game, as the vanilla game doesn't have any errors upon load (at least mine doesn't and I've all the DLC save the e-books and two of the music add-ons).

Regardless, it's ultimately your call and decision on how to invest your time.

If they bother me enough, then I can always fix them myself anyway.

3 minutes ago, dewguru said:

I disagree that they're errors from the vanilla game, as the vanilla game doesn't have any errors upon load (at least mine doesn't and I've all the DLC save the e-books and two of the music add-ons).

Regardless, it's ultimately your call and decision on how to invest your time.

If they bother me enough, then I can always fix them myself anyway.

A fix is already in the works

I got a problem with version 2.32 

I can't heal myself while using demon race after I update this mod to 2.32.

Also I can't hold blood ritual neither inflict myself with demon blood.  

Everything works prefect before, now I came across various bug. Don't know which part I was wrong. 

Is there a plan to introduce same sex marriage ? 
Its kinda bummer when my futa demon cant marry another futa demon because they are both considered female.. 
>inb4 offspring - thats what concubines and bastards are for. 

1 hour ago, ZL1 said:

How do you apply the futa trait to your female ruler? I cant seem to find them when adding traits when creating a character.

You can choose one of four options:

1. Choose the Gender Bender option from the gamerules as you start the game.

2. Become a half-demon at the start of the game and use their futa spell.

3. Join the Chosen of Lilith and work your way up to being a half-demon and then use the futa spell.

4. Get lucky with a 0.1% birth rate for female children.

5 hours ago, sleightof95 said:

Are  there any compatability issues with the new 3.1.1 patch? It seems that the new tech changes messed up some mods that added new buildings and such...

I have not experienced any incompatibility issues as of yet.

So anyone managed to make AGOT run with at least DWF ( even without its submods ) ? 

Inb4 - read the OP, im not asking DWF creators but generaly people. 

Scratch that, it seems that AGOT 1.7 doesnt work for me for some reason...

Edit : Newest version also doesnt work so did someone made a compatibility patch or something ? 
Id love to play GOT but without DWF and rest of its submods its not really fun for me...