[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Found some interesting behaviour in the latest update(2.4) while playing for 10 minutes:

If you have the breeder and the dominant trait (not 100% sure if you need both),you can't actually ask him to cum inside,the only option i seem to get is the one where he's not allowed(he had the switch trait,didn't test with others)

If you try seducing someone,there's a weird interraction:you finish successfully making him/her your lover but you can actually keep seducing the target.Did this 4-5 times on the same character even if they were already my lover.Not sure what's causing this but it might be related to the "spend time with" option and the need for the target to be in the same region as the player.

Edit:typos

12 minutes ago, ys123231 said:

Great mod. I just wish I knew how to play the game properly since it's so damn complicated lol.

Simple tips:
1. The game isn't a Grand Strategy. It's a Life Sim with RPG elements in the disguise of a Grand Strategy. You can certainly conquer the world, but it's more fun and engaging to play it like a fucked up version of The Sims.

2. Focus on yourself and your family before you deal with others.

3. Nothing cant be solved by dagger in the back.

4. Read up on the wiki.

Query: what is the minor title dwd_maid supposed to be? Its tool tip just has dwd_maid_desc and the requirements. Took me a little while to figure out the weyrleaders were supposed to be cock sleeves for the dragons. (I actually only noticed because they kept getting pregnant, causing jealous dragon spouses.) ?

10 minutes ago, DismissedClaim said:

Query: what is the minor title dwd_maid supposed to be? Its tool tip just has dwd_maid_desc and the requirements. Took me a little while to figure out the weyrleaders were supposed to be cock sleeves for the dragons. (I actually only noticed because they kept getting pregnant, causing jealous dragon spouses.)

That's Elven Expansion

54 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

That's Elven Expansion

Alrighty thank you. I may disable that one, I wanted Elves in the game and for them to have content, but I think it revolves around playing as an elf (and so far I've been enjoying succubi, dark elves, and vampires too much. XD)

Also, I seem to be having a lot of trouble knocking up my character's spouse. I'll try switching to family or seduction focus and see if that helps. But I noticed Desmona correctly spawn with the homosexual trait when she met my ruler, but I can't seem to use the "spend time with" option with her, despite being lovers. She did get the broodmother trait though.

Got a minor gameplay problem :

Version 2.4:

Slaves who undergo the pleasure slave training will automatically receive the Submissive trait, regardless of which trait they had prior.

So if I'm a leader with the submissive trait I can't train my slave to be pleasure slave, else I'll won't be able to have sex with them?

I suggest you change this to 'decrease the dominant trait of the slave' ( Dominant->Switch, Switch->Submissive).

An other solution would be to ask for the trait we want to give to the pleasure slave but I think it's more work.

So... one of the girls from the “expand bordello” interaction...

just celebrated her 106th birthday...

Half of which.... she’s been POPE! (I have everyone is female also running on this save)

another from the project is a year younger and my current PC’s great-grandmother.

2 hours ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

Half of which.... she’s been POPE! (I have everyone is female also running on this save)

another from the project is a year younger and my current PC’s great-grandmother.

Yeah, I think that's normal. I believe all the DWF NPCs do not 'expire' so you can hold onto them if you like. Otherwise, if you have the fairy tale content turned on you'd be burying a lot of Disney Princesses. Or cremating... A viking funeral for Elsa. Or maybe a sky burial for Belle, where you leave her corpse on a mountain for vultures... this post got dark quick.

4 hours ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

Added nomad variants of most DWF buildings.
Moved the Dragon Roost, the Dragon Weyr, and the Reptillian Nest from the fort to the main capital holding.
Dragon Weyr (tribal and castle) no longer has a non-functional unrest reduction. It now modifies local tax.
Awaken Beast now works again, and the Animal Kingdom animals from Holy Fury has been added as possible results. Holy Fury required for these new additions. Note that the HF dragons are different from DWSE dragons.
Added cambions and alu-fiends to the requirements for all versions of the Lilith Shrine.
All unique NPCs (Charlotte, Desmona, etc) are now immortal. Enjoy your waifu, boys.
Lowered the chance for ghosts to spawn to 1% from 5% (and much lower for AI characters). The AI also cannot become ghosts if their tier is higher than Duke or if they control a religion.
Dragon pregnancies are no longer incapacitating.

8 minutes ago, Strec said:

I have the trait Switch and can spend time with any NPC having Dominant, Switch or Submissive trait but can not spend time with NPCs not having one of these traits.

AI (other than the DWF uniques) who just spawned won't have those traits. Give it time, they will get it on a yearly pulse.

So I figured out why I couldn't spend time with Desmona... didn't realize two characters with the same traits were literally incompatible. (Both Dominant.) Maybe in the future DW NPCs should spawn with the Switch trait? Haven't encountered any others this play through yet.

Still haven't managed to have a child. o_o' Fortunately managed to work my way up the Chosen of Lilith to get immortality for now... Starting to get a little paranoid though.

Just a short note: I'm taking a small break from modding to clear my head after 2.4.

I'll be back with 2.4.1 with fixes and tweaks Saturday or Sunday.

Please do not be afraid to post bug reports or suggestions. I'm reading this thread every day and I'm collecting everything for when I do get back to modding.

Your mod is a great one and If you want suggestions here are some ?

First, generic thing :

• personnaly I can't see how a slave child can be non-slave people. If you want a slave to have free children you generally free it before. Maybe an option for that? 

Second, my fetish is breeding and for now the only ways to breed slaves seems to be :

1. Impregnating them myself, with the problems it creates (relations and trait transmission)
  2. Marry them or giving them as concubines but it's not really breeding as I don't decide when they breed

*Note that there is a link with my generic point, if I want to make a chatel and breed slaves, children must be slaves ?

For now I use a 'mind control' mod to do breeding but it would be better if integrated in this mod. 

Ideally we could give any male slave the order breed any other slave but perhaps the UI would be complicated so a simplier solution could be to order any male slave to breed a random concubine (or wife) he have.

M2p 

5 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Just a short note: I'm taking a small break from modding to clear my head after 2.4.

I'll be back with 2.4.1 with fixes and tweaks Saturday or Sunday.

Please do not be afraid to post bug reports or suggestions. I'm reading this thread every day and I'm collecting everything for when I do get back to modding.

Thanks for the hard work! Hope you enjoy your brief respite.

No major bugs to report so far, but I suppose I do have a systemic suggestion/request. Several moons ago, there was a DWR submod for tweaking futa/trap trait inheritance. Now that many of the game options are handled through the decision menu, would a 'pregnancy' (sub)menu be a viable/reasonable addition for controlling gender and trait inheritance ratios? (ex. Being able to change the rules so only (fe)males can pass on the orc trait, or making male nekos super rare/common, or futas are more likely to produce femanine children with female partners and masculine children with male partners, etc.)

10 minutes ago, Darsel said:

Thanks for the hard work! Hope you enjoy your brief respite.

No major bugs to report so far, but I suppose I do have a systemic suggestion/request. Several moons ago, there was a DWR submod for tweaking futa/trap trait inheritance. Now that many of the game options are handled through the decision menu, would a 'pregnancy' (sub)menu be a viable/reasonable addition for controlling gender and trait inheritance ratios? (ex. Being able to change the rules so only (fe)males can pass on the orc trait, or making male nekos super rare/common, or futas are more likely to produce femanine children with female partners and masculine children with male partners, etc.)

That would be a bit too complex for just general use if all/most race traits or such were based on genetics and gamerules/options. It's something for me to think about in the future, though.

I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue but, it seems as though as a futa I cannot impregnate any other women. This was not an issue at all before the new update. Even with cheats that increase fertility to an impossible amount no one seems to get pregnant. Even with the trait the removes the cooldown for sleeping with your lover.

Am I missing something here?

1 hour ago, blam0_5 said:

I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue but, it seems as though as a futa I cannot impregnate any other women. This was not an issue at all before the new update. Even with cheats that increase fertility to an impossible amount no one seems to get pregnant. Even with the trait the removes the cooldown for sleeping with your lover.

Am I missing something here?

First of all thank you Lockeslylcrit for your nice mods. I have the same problem. Futas don´t impregnate anyone or get impregnated. Another Problem is that futas arnt able to marry futas.

6 minutes ago, MrMeatBeat said:

Maybe its just my game, but the spend time together never results in a pregnancy. Is this normal/intended? 

Been experiencing this too... checked my fertility rating using the check hidden stats decision too. Sitting at around 2.25... after many years and many attempts my spouse had twins. By a courtier. That's a beheadin'. It's good to be a tyrant... still hasn't solved my apparent crippling infertility

Not sure if intentional or not, due to her character, but Mey always seems to use a dominant style of dialogue with the player despite being a switch and my character being a dominant. "Surprise teeth rattling sex." XD So my futa Duchess, turn Queen now isn't bearing any off spring herself either. =/

Also, hope you have a great break Locksly!