[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

A question to anyone who plays AGOT/CK2+/HIP: What exactly are the compatibility issues with DWF?

I do not play overhaul mods, and don't ever care to. However, quite a few number of people do. I want to know what problems DWF has when loaded alongside HIP, CK2+, AGOT, or whatever.

In past versions the only issue I found was duplicate traits and some of the fantasy events being out of place. So like the Elder Scrolls mod has vampires, and so does this one, and that used to be a problem but you actually fixed that one. Also now that you can disable most of the princesses or whatever then that's not a problem either. However I haven't played any of those with the most recent update of this, so if you changed something in the last several months that might be affecting them then I wouldn't know.

I have tried playing After the End, and this mod works fine there. After the End isn't too different from vanilla though, like it still has norse pagan in it. It also still has nestorian so that nestorian monk that can show up from the bordello event chain didn't cause any problems.

Ok, I looked through the error log and through some of the events texts for the Blood Moon Ritual but can't find it.   It  isn't firing for my character even though I am in the right months for it.   Did it get removed?  If not, where is it supposed to be?    I can post my error log, but I searched for any mention of "blood" and it came up with nothing. 

I know that doing the blood moon ritual would be OP, but.......it allowed so many other things that I liked.

10 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Ok, I looked through the error log and through some of the events texts for the Blood Moon Ritual but can't find it.   It  isn't firing for my character even though I am in the right months for it.   Did it get removed?  If not, where is it supposed to be?    I can post my error log, but I searched for any mention of "blood" and it came up with nothing. 

I know that doing the blood moon ritual would be OP, but.......it allowed so many other things that I liked.

The Blood Moon Ritual is now restricted to the highest level of the Chosen of Lilith society. And only once per character.

13 minutes ago, WolfieKnot said:

I might be just a dumb-ass, but how do you get the option to build a wizard tower?! I been playing the game for a while and I haven't seen it show up when I'm making great works. what are the conditions for them?

They show up in castle construction. To actually make use of them, however, you need to be feudal (not tribal, nomad, or republic).

On 6/5/2019 at 1:05 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

A question to anyone who plays AGOT/CK2+/HIP: What exactly are the compatibility issues with DWF?

I do not play overhaul mods, and don't ever care to. However, quite a few number of people do. I want to know what problems DWF has when loaded alongside HIP, CK2+, AGOT, or whatever.

I might try it with AGOT later in the next week and report back.

Some of the problems back when I used DWR (which should be the same in DWF) were inability to build buildings because AGOT nullifies tech and thus the requirements for the buildings are never met (easily fixed), dicks and tits not getting assigned for like three ingame years and then assigning both to females and males which would fix itself after a while (basically irrelevant now that they are purely cosmetic), portraits not getting assigned, don't remember seeing many events and I think some decision buttons were broken, couldn't access the shops despite the initial event firing.

Some things that I expect will be a problem with DWF:

Dragons from SE might clash with the AGOT ones since AGOT has actual dragons (as in proper mechanics) instead of humans with dragon portraits as IIRC SE also uses the mechanic to tie portraits to culture (which he copied from AGOT).

AGOT has custom DNA and portrait graphics don't know if that might cause a clash with something

I can't think of anything else. Might report back next week.

BTW, nice touch on changing some of the key missions in DW beyond Heresy.  I like the more "Lilith" like mission of seducing a priest rather than simply sacrificing him.    Actually, I have been enjoying these expansions very much.   My compliments to you and dewguru, as well as the other authors.    

So right now I'm playing through a game as a half-dragon, and I converted all of my kingdom to half-dragons as well. But every child born from any half-dragon/half-dragon pair is human. Is this intended? I was looking through and I couldn't find anything recent about it. 18 children in all, all but 2 are pure humans (those two are vampires from Desmona, not half-dragons). Or am I just very unlucky? It doesn't look like any other half-dragon couples are having half-dragon children either, looking around.

20190608164427_1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Chaostheory3495 said:

So right now I'm playing through a game as a half-dragon, and I converted all of my kingdom to half-dragons as well. But every child born from any half-dragon/half-dragon pair is human. Is this intended? I was looking through and I couldn't find anything recent about it. 18 children in all, all but 2 are pure humans (those two are vampires from Desmona, not half-dragons). Or am I just very unlucky? It doesn't look like any other half-dragon couples are having half-dragon children either, looking around.

That's a bug. I just uploaded a fix. It wont fix the the existing children, but any future children should be the appropriate race.

Oh shit, that was a lot quicker than I had expected, thanks!

EDIT: On reloading into the game, all half-dragons have turned into the same werewolf portrait and its kinda hilarious. As well there is a bunch of other funky stuff, I'm going to start a new game once I'm no longer surprised/laughing.

EDIT 2: it doesn't seem to be working for me. I uninstalled the DWSE module and reinstalled it, along with the DWF base. Is there anything else I should do?

1 hour ago, Chaostheory3495 said:

Oh shit, that was a lot quicker than I had expected, thanks!

EDIT: On reloading into the game, all half-dragons have turned into the same werewolf portrait and its kinda hilarious. As well there is a bunch of other funky stuff, I'm going to start a new game once I'm no longer surprised/laughing.

EDIT 2: it doesn't seem to be working for me. I uninstalled the DWSE module and reinstalled it, along with the DWF base. Is there anything else I should do?

I'm an idiot. There was a misspelling in one of the triggers. I just reuploaded a fix.

On 6/5/2019 at 9:35 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

Hi, I play your mod with HIP. Even since before, this mod has been complementing HIP wonderfully. There were a few issues before with the Bigger Events part of DWF, but after I added dependency for HIP to DWF and all its modules, it has been working properly. 

For the recent versions of HIP and your mod, the only problem that I have observed is that after playing for a while - around 100 to 150 years after the game start - the game tends to CTD randomly. This usually happens when the game is being run for 30 minutes or more after loading a save game, and tends to happen frequently after the first time the crash has occurred.

Apart from this there are no problems with DWF and HIP. I used to run DWF and CK2 Plus without a hitch too, but since their mod is undergoing restructuring, I have not played the latest version yet.

Hope this helps. :)

A suggestion - It would be pretty darn cool if you could incorporate Herring's Stuff (trait icon replacement) into your mod - his icons for dicks, tits, ass, virgin etc are pretty neat, and go well with the game aesthetic. There is no issue if you are not inclined either, because the standalone mod works well alongside DWF - I have used it for a long time. But it would be cool to see your new traits from 2.4 in Herring's fashion - if you want, that is.

On 6/5/2019 at 12:05 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

The event window appears distorted when loaded with HIP. With the text, pictures, etc out of place.

Hey, been playing Dark World Fantasy since... Dark World Fantasy became a thing I guess.

Just wanted to thank you and tell you how much I appreciate your hard work on maintaining and improving the mod. That and House Irae, if only because there is nothing I love more than Dark Elves. Charcoal skin and snow white hair are an irresistible combo ? Shame never get to RP with them much in TT's.

Keep up the great work.

15 hours ago, Hunter136 said:

The event window appears distorted when loaded with HIP. With the text, pictures, etc out of place.

Try adding HIP to the dependencies list in .mod file for DWF and its modules, as well as any other mods you have - like Dark World Extra.

On 6/4/2019 at 11:05 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

Works very well with HIP aside from the occasional displacement of decisions outside of the decision windows.  A minor graphical issue at best.  I have several of other mods that use DWF with it as well.