[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Open the mods folder, find DWFantasy.mod open it in a text editor. I prefer notepad++ but notepad itself will do.

Add the line 

dependencies = { "HIP - Historical Immersion Project" }

to the bottom of it. I believe? I just downloaded HIP to do that, sadly this site doesnt have an edit post function for some bizarre reason. Least as far as I can see.

Anyways adding dependencies to some mods makes them work when they otherwise wouldn't, though with some issues since they aren't optimized. Don't know the exact logic behind it but I guess it just ensures the mod will run ON TOP of the mod you specified.

I might as well ask here, but I'd like a feature one day, whether in this mod or in another that removes clothing for slaves, or gives that as an option to "wear".

I have no idea how to do it myself, and sure there isn't much to look at.

But I think it would be a neat little tidbit. to have.

2 hours ago, Hunter136 said:

I might as well ask here, but I'd like a feature one day, whether in this mod or in another that removes clothing for slaves, or gives that as an option to "wear".

I have no idea how to do it myself, and sure there isn't much to look at.

But I think it would be a neat little tidbit. to have.

A fully transparent image used as "clothing" (plus the clothing shadow, which is usually in its own file) will appear as naked. I believe if you can find the clothing icon strip in the game's gfx folder that is being used for male/female "slave clothing," all you need to do is erase the non-transparent pixels for the slave clothing and its shadow (make sure you make them transparent and not white), it will make the slave characters appear nude. 

5 hours ago, rookie189 said:

Hey I was playing today with the current DWSE (1.0.6), and had a half-blood son with the elder forest guy spawn in with the female child portrait. I tried looking through the files and cant find the issue.

Reveal hidden contents

I just uploaded a fix. It wont help children already affected, but it will help future children. Affected children will still get the proper gender portrait upon reaching adulthood.

8 hours ago, DoomBlackDragon said:

How do I got my futa to marry a female? The game keeps trying to get me to marry a male.

As far as I know, you can't. But you can have concubines if you're a member of Lilith's Chosen... Not sure if that's part of the base DWF or you need the Beyond Heresy add on though.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:37 AM, beepboop1 said:

Open the mods folder, find DWFantasy.mod open it in a text editor. I prefer notepad++ but notepad itself will do.

Add the line 

dependencies = { "HIP - Historical Immersion Project" }

to the bottom of it. I believe? I just downloaded HIP to do that, sadly this site doesnt have an edit post function for some bizarre reason. Least as far as I can see.

Anyways adding dependencies to some mods makes them work when they otherwise wouldn't, though with some issues since they aren't optimized. Don't know the exact logic behind it but I guess it just ensures the mod will run ON TOP of the mod you specified.

Worked as advertised.  Thanks! 

On 6/7/2019 at 3:41 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

They show up in castle construction. To actually make use of them, however, you need to be feudal (not tribal, nomad, or republic).

I also do not have the option to build a wizards tower, Feudal playing aGOT - being as you asked about compatibility.

My city is FULLY upgraded and has an alchemist hut level 2, and a level 2 bordello. But the all the other DWF options say I require castle infrastructure 1, which I believe I have (according to aGoT).

I am pretty certain its this/similar tech reqs that is the compatibility

trigger = { TECH_FORTIFICATIONS_CONSTRUCTION = 2 }

As aGoT doesn't use the tech tree at all - totally disabled - and I can build the buildings that require level 0.

Also in core scripted effects i see

10 = { # Derrynaflan Cup - An irish chalice, of silver and gold with fine detailed artwork.
			trigger = {
				wealth = 50
				religion_group = christian
				NOT = { has_artifact = dw_derrynaflan_cup }
			}

Theres no Christian religion grp in aGoT, i dont think.

Call to arms for all writers!

I'm sure all of you are eagerly awaiting 2.4, but writing localisation of the revamped sex events is going slow. Slow enough that I'm asking you to help write the event dialogue.

What I need:

Female perspective, doggy position, futa partner

Female perspective, doggy position, male partner

Female perspective, cowgirl position, futa partner

Female perspective, cowgirl position, male partner

All dialogue should lead up to, but not including, orgasm.

Female perspective, missionary position, futa partner, you asked to be filled, futa complies

Female perspective, missionary position, futa partner, you asked to be filled, futa pulls out

Female perspective, missionary position, male partner, you asked to be filled, male complies

Female perspective, missionary position, male partner, you asked to be filled, male pulls out

Female perspective, missionary position, futa partner, you asked to pull out, futa complies

Female perspective, missionary position, futa partner, you asked to pull out, futa pulls out

Female perspective, missionary position, male partner, you asked to pull out, male complies

Female perspective, missionary position, male partner, you asked to pull out, male pulls out

Repeat for doggy position and cowgirl position.

Example:

DWFSexytimesFemale9FutaMiss;We each focus on the spots that bring each other pleasure, as though it's a challenge to see who can build the other's lust the fastest. Loving tenderness gives way to more basic instincts as we give it our all.\n  You lay down on the bed facing up, and spread your legs, inviting her to take you. Grabbing [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]'s cock, you line it up to your tight cunt, before eagerly thrusting your hips back and letting out a desperate moan as you penetrate yourself on her hard shaft. With a deep groan, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] thrusts her cock forwards, sinking it deep into your tight twat as she starts fucking you. Slowly gyrating your hips, a soft squeal drifts out from between your delicate lips as your movements force [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]'s throbbing cock deep enough to hit your cervix. Groaning in delight, she starts to thrust as hard as she can.\n  It's not long before a desperate, shuddering heat suddenly crashes up from your wet slit, and you let out a manic squeal as a blinding wave of pure ecstasy washes over you. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] carries on fucking your wet slit through your orgasm, and you let out a series of high-pitched moans as your vaginal muscles grip and squeeze around her hard shaft. With a deeply-satisfied sigh, your feminine climax starts to fade, and you take a few deep gasps of air as you seek to catch your breath. Your lover lets out a desperate grunt as she reaches her own climax. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] lets out a desperate groan as it starts to twitch inside of you.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
DWFSexytimesFemale9MaleMiss;We embrace and push aside the inconveniences of life as we seek to explore each other. We each focus on the spots that bring each other pleasure, as though it's a challenge to see who can build the other's lust the fastest. Loving tenderness gives way to more basic instincts as we give it our all.\n  You lay down on the bed facing up, and spread your legs, inviting him to take you. Grabbing [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]'s cock, you line it up to your tight cunt, before eagerly thrusting your hips back and letting out a desperate moan as you penetrate yourself on his hard shaft. With a deep groan, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] thrusts his cock forwards, sinking it deep into your tight twat as he starts fucking you. Slowly gyrating your hips, a soft squeal drifts out from between your delicate lips as your movements force [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]'s throbbing cock deep enough to hit your cervix. Groaning in delight, he starts to thrust as hard as he can.\n  It's not long before a desperate, shuddering heat suddenly crashes up from your wet slit, and you let out a manic squeal as a blinding wave of pure ecstasy washes over you. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] carries on fucking your wet slit through your orgasm, and you let out a series of high-pitched moans as your vaginal muscles grip and squeeze around his hard shaft. With a deeply-satisfied sigh, your feminine climax starts to fade, and you take a few deep gasps of air as you seek to catch your breath. Your lover lets out a desperate grunt as he reaches his own climax. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] lets out a desperate groan as it starts to twitch inside of you.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

All sex events should be roughly 1000-1500 characters, while the orgasm can be 500-1000 characters.

Reply to in this thread with your writing and I'll include it (with some required changes, if needed) to the localisation file with proper credit.

7 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Hey lockeslylcrithere is my writeup for female x futa doggy style, with orgasms scenes. Please tell me if this is fine and i will go ahead with cowgirl and missionary positions as well.

Female perspective, doggy position, futa partner

I lie in front of my beloved, eyeing her cock which slowly stands to attention. With a purr of satisfaction I nudge the eager tip of [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s meaty shaft, leading it to my eager snatch. I am surprised when she slaps my hand away. Before my eyes turn scornful, there is another slap, this time upon my sensitive region. I squeal in equal amounts of pain and pleasure as [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] flips me over, her grip rough and passionate.

“Open up, your highness,” she murmurs from behind my ear, pressing her lustful nipples in my back. “Like the bitch in heat that you are!”

I am barely on my knees when I feel a familiar pressure at my slit, now so wet that my juices ooze over my thighs. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] laughs, her voice shrill and seductive, as she penetrates my sorry pussy mercilessly, pinning me in place by my hair. Heaves of pain turn into sighs of pleasure in moments as I match my hips with hers with increasing rapidity. Her mock savagery melts away into loving embrace as she rides me from behind. Her ample bosom swings freely in tandem with mine, at which she prods and pinches only to heighten the pleasure and drive me crazy. Incoherent moans erupt from my mouth which seem to drive my lover madder with passion. She tries in vain to stop herself from moaning, but when my fingers reach her far wetter slit under her magnificent shaft, she can’t help but shriek in delight. She reaches deeper in me than ever, plunging me into a sea of pleasure.

Orgasm

1.     Female perspective, doggy position, futa partner, you asked to be filled, futa complies

[dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s grunts become desperate, and I know what is to come. With her thrusts becoming erratic and hasty, I manage to pull myself up from umpteenth orgasm. I yearn for her seed to fill my aching womb, and I call out to her, begging her to do so. She laughs, even as she is in between the thrusts, and slaps my bottom with enough gusto to bring tears to my eye.

“Some queen you are, begging me to breed you!”

She teases, raining kisses upon my back. As her speed reaches peak, she shows no sign of pulling out. As I take in her assault in a merry haze, I feel her bursting within me, and a warmth spreading in my deepest parts. She comes in waves, one after another, as her cum starts to leak from my pussy. With a final grunt [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] falls on top of me, crushing her breasts on my sweaty back.

“I will breed you as many times as you want, my lady.” She says, planting a kiss on my cheek.

2. Female perspective, doggy position, futa partner, you asked to be filled, futa pulls out

[dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s grunts become desperate, and I know what is to come. With her thrusts becoming erratic and hasty, I manage to pull myself up from umpteenth orgasm. I yearn for her seed to fill my aching womb, and I call out to her, begging her to do so. She laughs, even as she is in between the thrusts, and slaps my bottom with enough gusto to bring tears to my eye.

“I don’t think so, your sluttines,” [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] smirks, “you won’t be getting your creampie today!”

With eager thrusts she leads on, driving me hotter and crazier as she pounds my hungry snatch mercilessly. I moan and grovel at her to breed me, but I already know my lover only finds pleasure in my cries. My pussy tightens around her shaft in vain, as she pulls out at the last moment, her precious cum showering upon my bare back. She smiles and gets up to leave with a final slap upon my ass.

3. Female perspective, doggy position, futa partner, you asked to pull out, futa complies

[dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s grunts become desperate, and I know what is to come. With her thrusts becoming erratic and hasty, I manage to pull myself up from umpteenth orgasm.

“Not inside!” I squeal, “My love, don’t make me pregnant once again!”

She laughs, even as she is in between the thrusts, and slaps my bottom with enough gusto to bring tears to my eye.

“Very well, your sluttines,” [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] smirks, “I will spare you this time!”

With eager thrusts she leads on, driving me hotter and crazier as she pounds my hungry snatch mercilessly. I am afraid my hungry pussy might not let go of my lover’s shaft in time for her to finish outside, but she pulls out at the final moment, showering my bare back with her cum.

“Pearls fit for a queen!” She smiles and gets up to leave with a final slap upon my ass.

4. Female perspective, doggy position, futa partner, you asked to pull out, futa doesn't pull out

[dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s grunts become desperate, and I know what is to come. With her thrusts becoming erratic and hasty, I manage to pull myself up from umpteenth orgasm.

She laughs, even as she is in between the thrusts, and slaps my bottom with enough gusto to bring tears to my eye.

“You are my queen, love,” she grins, “And mine to breed.”

As her speed reaches peak, she shows no sign of pulling out. As I take in her assault in a merry haze, I feel her bursting within me, and a warmth spreading in my deepest parts. She keeps coming, completely oblivious of my begging and crying, even as her cum starts to leak from my pussy. With a final grunt [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] falls on top of me, crushing her breasts on my sweaty back.

“I will breed you as many times as I want, my lady.” She says, planting a kiss on my cheek.

2 minutes ago, jim raynor said:

“Open up, your highness,” she murmurs from behind my ear, pressing her lustful nipples in my back. “Like the bitch in heat that you are!”

Most of these feel more in line with domme-play than loving sex. I've already taken care of the Dom/Sub stuff, so I'm just looking for normal, everyday sex.

8 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

This is the male counter part to above interaction, i.e., female x male, doggy position

Female perspective, doggy position, male partner

I lie in front of my beloved, eyeing his cock which slowly stands to attention. With a purr of satisfaction I nudge the eager tip of [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s meaty shaft, leading it to my eager snatch. I am surprised when he slaps my hand away. Before my eyes turn scornful, there is another slap, this time upon my sensitive region. I squeal in equal amounts of pain and pleasure as [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] flips me over, his grip rough and passionate.

“Open up, your highness,” he murmurs from behind my ear, pressing his lustful meatpole in my ass. “Like the bitch in heat that you are!”

I am barely on my knees when I feel a familiar pressure at my slit, now so wet that my juices ooze over my thighs. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] laughs, his voice loud and vulgar, as he penetrates my sorry pussy mercilessly, pinning me in place by my hair. Heaves of pain turn into sighs of pleasure in moments as I match my hips with his with increasing rapidity. His mock savagery melts away into loving embrace as he rides me from behind. His muscular arms hold in an embrace around my breasts, at which he prods and pinches only to heighten the pleasure and drive me crazy. Incoherent moans erupt from my mouth which seem to drive my lover madder with passion. He tries in vain to stop himself from moaning, but when my fingers reach his heavy balls swinging under his magnificent shaft, he can’t help but grunt in delight. He reaches deeper in me than ever, plunging me into a sea of pleasure.

Orgasm

1.     Female perspective, doggy position, male partner, you asked to be filled, male complies

[dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s grunts become desperate, and I know what is to come. With his thrusts becoming erratic and hasty, I manage to pull myself up from umpteenth orgasm. I yearn for his seed to fill my aching womb, and I call out to him, begging him to do so. He laughs, even as he is in between the thrusts, and slaps my bottom with enough gusto to bring tears to my eye.

“Some queen you are, begging me to breed you!”

He teases, raining kisses upon my back. As his speed reaches peak, he shows no sign of pulling out. As I take in his assault in a merry haze, I feel him bursting within me, and a warmth spreading in my deepest parts. He comes in waves, one after another, as his cum starts to leak from my pussy. With a final grunt [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] falls on top of me, crushing my breasts in a savage grip.

“I will breed you as many times as you want, my lady.” He says, planting a kiss on my cheek.

2. Female perspective, doggy position, male partner, you asked to be filled, male pulls out

[dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s grunts become desperate, and I know what is to come. With his thrusts becoming erratic and hasty, I manage to pull myself up from umpteenth orgasm. I yearn for his seed to fill my aching womb, and I call out to him, begging him to do so. He laughs, even as he is in between the thrusts, and slaps my bottom with enough gusto to bring tears to my eye.

“I don’t think so, your sluttines,” [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] smirks, “you won’t be getting your creampie today!”

With eager thrusts he leads on, driving me hotter and crazier as he pounds my hungry snatch mercilessly. I moan and grovel at him to breed me, but I already know my lover only finds pleasure in my cries. My pussy tightens around his shaft in vain, as he pulls out at the last moment, his precious cum showering upon my bare back. He smiles and gets up to leave with a final slap upon my ass.

3. Female perspective, doggy position, male partner, you asked to pull out, male complies

[dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s grunts become desperate, and I know what is to come. With his thrusts becoming erratic and hasty, I manage to pull myself up from umpteenth orgasm.

He laughs, even as he is in between the thrusts, and slaps my bottom with enough gusto to bring tears to my eye.

“Very well, your sluttines,” [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] smirks, “I will spare you this time!”

With eager thrusts he leads on, driving me hotter and crazier as he pounds my hungry snatch mercilessly. I am afraid my hungry pussy might not let go of my lover’s shaft in time for him to finish outside, but he pulls out at the final moment, showering my bare back with his cum.

“Pearls fit for a queen!” He smiles and gets up to leave with a final slap upon my ass.

4. Female perspective, doggy position, male partner, you asked to pull out, male doesn’t pull out

[dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s grunts become desperate, and I know what is to come. With his thrusts becoming erratic and hasty, I manage to pull myself up from umpteenth orgasm.

He laughs, even as he is in between the thrusts, and slaps my bottom with enough gusto to bring tears to my eye.

“You are my queen, love,” he grins, “And mine to breed.”

As his speed reaches peak, he shows no sign of pulling out. As I take in his assault in a merry haze, I feel him bursting within me, and a warmth spreading in my deepest parts. He keeps coming, completely oblivious of my begging and crying, even as his cum starts to leak from my pussy. With a final grunt [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] falls on top of me, crushing my breasts in a savage grip.

“I will breed you as many times as I want, my lady.” he says, planting a kiss on my cheek.

21 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Most of these feel more in line with domme-play than loving sex. I've already taken care of the Dom/Sub stuff, so I'm just looking for normal, everyday sex.

Hmm, yes, these are a bit sadistic. But then, asking not to cum inside and then doing it any way seems sadistic. 

If you could change the sadistic lines to simpler ones and use everything else?

Is it the sex part that seems sadistic? I can tone down the hair pulling etc. Please tell me if the orgasm part is alright.

42 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Here is a changed version for female x futa sex. Check if this one is better suited.

I lie in front of my beloved, eying her cock which slowly stands to attention. With a purr of satisfaction I nudge the tip of [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s meaty shaft, leading it to my eager snatch. I am surprised when she pulls back and asks me if I am willing to try something new.

“Mounting like a dog?” I can’t hide my surprise at the suggestion, but my feeble resistance is melted when my love starts to rub her taut nipples onto mine, whispering in my ear to get on all fours and turn my round bottom towards her.

Intrigued, I do as she requests. I am already wet with anticipation, and my wait is soon rewarded as I feel a familiar pressure at my slippery slit. I look behind to see [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] lining her lustful cock in between my ass cheeks, which she keeps kneading and pinching. As I nod for her to go ahead she smiles and penetrates me, her shaft reaching deeper than ever. Slowly, she starts thrusting, her breasts moving in a similar rhythm as mine. Moans of pleasure escape my lips as my lover builds up her pace, churning my insides. Her hands reach down to fondle my breasts and she teases my nipples one after the other, making me nearly cry out with pleasure. She tries in vain to stop herself from moaning, but when my fingers reach her far wetter slit under her magnificent shaft, she can’t help but shriek in delight. She reaches deeper in my pussy, plunging me into a sea of pleasure.

12 hours ago, jim raynor said:

Hmm, yes, these are a bit sadistic. But then, asking not to cum inside and then doing it any way seems sadistic. 

If you could change the sadistic lines to simpler ones and use everything else?

Is it the sex part that seems sadistic? I can tone down the hair pulling etc. Please tell me if the orgasm part is alright.

Other than being sadist, I'm giving creative license to the explanation as to why they wouldn't comply. It could be accidental (couldn't hear over the moaning, came too early, etc) or intentional (pulled out because they don't want bastard children, came inside because they think it's the only proper way, etc). Either way, it shouldn't be out of malice. Note: Characters with the Breeder trait will never comply to pull out.

As a point of reference, here is the Sub/Dom version, from the Sub perspective:

"You have no say in what I do, pet," [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] growls in my ear. "Your body is mine to use as I see fit."\n\n  [dwf_sex_partner.GetSheHeCap] takes hold of my waist, letting out a low groan as [dwf_sex_partner.GetSheHe] prepares to reach [dwf_sex_partner.GetHerHis] climax. Ramming [dwf_sex_partner.GetHerHis] throbbing cock deep into my stretched open pussy, my [dwf_sex_partner.GetMasterMistress] lets out a low grunt as the shaft starts to twitch inside of you. As my [dwf_sex_partner.GetMasterMistress] tenses up, [dwf_sex_partner.GetHerHis] cum spurts out deep into my waiting womb, painting my insides.\n  The feeling of the new warmth inside me, combined with my [dwf_sex_partner.GetMasterMistress] forcefully pushing [dwf_sex_partner.GetHerselfHimself] to the hilt, triggers my own orgasm. It takes a few moments before my mind is clear enough to speak, but by then the deed is already done. I'm left looking up at my [dwf_sex_partner.GetMasterMistress] with a scowl on my face.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with what you originally wrote. In fact, with your permission, I'd like to include it as an alternative text for characters with certain traits (Cruel, Hedonist, etc?)

5 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

In fact, with your permission, I'd like to include it as an alternative text for characters with certain traits

Hey that would be my pleasure.

Please feel free to use any of my writeups in any situation that you may deem correct.

I understand now by what you meant by the lover having different reasons to not comply. I will change further writeups accordingly :)

Sorry if this has been asked: but is there a way to get this to work in conjunction with random worlds?  My random worlds are all well and good but sometimes I wish that they weren't all just human  (and, er, horses sometimes.)  I haven't had any luck getting a random world with fantasy races yet. 

On 6/19/2019 at 5:07 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

This is for female x futa, cowgirl positions. The female x male can be arranged similarly with small changes. Please tell me if this one is good, and I can make the changes and put up for male one too. Again, u/locksleycrit, you are free to use this where you like, I have no issues :D

Female perspective, cowgirl position, futa partner

Through the whole day today, [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] had been giving me lustful looks. She knows I love it, and she has kept touching me at opportune moments which would be utterly scandalous if exposed. A quick grab of my breast here, a quiet pinch on my plump ass there. She even pressed her engorged cock between my ass in the throne room!

Finally, I drag [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] to my bedroom at the end of the day, caring little for the looks of handmaidens. Once we are alone, we jump at each other, breathing shallow as we kiss each other in frenzy. In the cold night air, licking my already erect nipples my lover asks me to sit upon her glistening meatpole, facing her in a most lewd fashion.

Intrigued, I gently lower myself upon her cock, smiling at her lustful looks. I tease her shaft by barely kissing the tip with my sloppy, wet opening, until she just can’t take anymore. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] grabs my slender waist and pulls me closer, driving her cock in my juice covered cavern in one swift go. I moan loudly – something I am quite sure my handmaidens hear from outside the closed doors.

Looking in my lover’s eyes, I start jumping upon her flagpole, groping at her ample tits. She licks her lips, as she pushes into me furtively from down below, calling my name in the sluttiest manner possible. We move in tandem, hands busily caressing each other’s breasts until I feel her cock twitch in impending climax. My own pussy feels close to an earth-shattering orgasm.

Orgasm

1.     Female perspective, cowgirl position, futa partner, you asked to be filled, futa complies

We fuck each other eagerly, aware of our imminent orgasms. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] squeals as I slide two of my fingers into her so far neglected cunt, whispering sweetly about how she would love to fill me up to the brim.

“That’s right,” I giggle, “Fill me up! Time to give another heir to the throne!”

My lover whimpers as I increase my tempo. My luscious thighs jump faster and faster upon hers, grinding my soft bottom into her pelvic. We entwine our hands into each other as our movement reaches to a frantic pace, our cries of passion echoing in the night.

Looking deep in my eyes [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] cries my name as she lets out thick streams of cockmilk in my waiting slit, coating my womb in her delicious spunk. I feel my pussy contract in a nerve-wracking orgasm, but I continue humping my lover even as she keeps cumming. Her eyes role to reveal whites in sheer ecstasy, while we both keep writhing in throes of passion.

When we both regain our senses, I am aware of the cum leaking out of my pussy, on to my lover’s stomach.

“There, we are surely pregnant now…” She whispers and taps my womb, now warm with her cum.

2.     Female perspective, cowgirl position, futa partner, you asked to be filled, futa pulls out

We fuck each other eagerly, aware of our imminent orgasms. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] squeals as I slide two of my fingers into her so far neglected cunt, whispering sweetly about how she would love to fill me up to the brim.

“That’s right,” I giggle, “Fill me up! Time to give another heir to the throne!”

My lover whimpers as I increase my tempo. My luscious thighs jump faster and faster upon hers, grinding my soft bottom into her pelvic. We entwine our hands into each other as our movement reaches to a frantic pace, our cries of passion echoing in the night.

As our final moments usher close, we lose ourselves to the haze of lust, two bodies jumping at each other mindlessly. As I feel my pussy contract in a nerve-wracking orgasm, my lover’s cock slips out of my clumsy snatch. Even as I am wrapped in my climax, I realize that I am covered in [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName]’s cockmilk, her precious seed all over my body except where I wanted it to be.

As we settle down and stare at the mess we have made, my lover smiles and kisses me.

“Ah well. It’s not like this is the last time I get to knock you up, is it, your highness?”

3.     Female perspective, cowgirl position, futa partner, you asked to pull out, futa complies

We fuck each other eagerly, aware of our imminent orgasms. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] squeals as I slide two of my fingers into her so far neglected cunt, whispering sweetly about how she would love to fill me up to the brim. Even in the haze of passion I come to my senses for a bit.

“You can’t, my love,” I protest, “I can’t carry a child now! Think of the complexities!”

I feel her eagerness wane a little, her face a bit sad. I answer that by tightening my cunt, which brings her right back into the game. Pushing feverishly into my slit from below she whispers,

“As you command, my lady… though the good book commands never to waste your seed!”

“Well, this good book commands otherwise!” I smile, caressing my womb.

We keep on humping until I am about to climax – whence [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] pulls out her shaft out of my cumming slit diligently, albeit unwillingly. She spurts her seed on my stomach with a squeal to match my own, where it lays glistening in moonlight.

4. Female perspective, cowgirl position, futa partner, you asked to pull out, futa doesn’t pull out

We fuck each other eagerly, aware of our imminent orgasms. [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] squeals as I slide two of my fingers into her so far neglected cunt, whispering sweetly about how she would love to fill me up to the brim. Even in the haze of passion I come to my senses for a bit.

“You can’t, my love,” I protest, “I can’t carry a child now! Think of the complexities!”

I feel her eagerness wane a little, her face a bit sad. I answer that by tightening my cunt, which brings her right back into the game. Pushing feverishly into my slit from below she whispers,

“But my lady! We can’t defy the good book! I must not waste my seed!”

“Well, this good book commands you otherwise!” I smile, caressing my womb. She falls silent, the only sound echoing in the room of the flesh slapping flesh.

We keep on humping until I am about to climax. I feel my pussy shudder in an orgasm that wraps me around. Only when I come back to the world, I realize that [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] is still within me, her shaft spurting warm cum in my womb. I am upset but I am so tired I can only fall upon her sweaty breasts.

“I am sorry, my lady! I couldn't let us commit a grievous sin!” [dwf_sex_partner.GetFirstName] whispers apologies in my ears as I turn away from her scornfully.