εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted July 13, 2020 Author Posted July 13, 2020 15 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said: Thanks 404. ? ayeeee B10! u kno i got yall! ?? 1
Vanecessary Posted July 15, 2020 Posted July 15, 2020 BAE! I'M GOING TO NEED YOU TO STOP SHITTING ON PEOPLE! IT'S NOT FAIR! YOU KNOW?! ?? THANKS FOR THIS UPDATE! 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted July 17, 2020 Author Posted July 17, 2020 On 7/15/2020 at 1:34 PM, Vanecessary said: BAE! I'M GOING TO NEED YOU TO STOP SHITTING ON PEOPLE! IT'S NOT FAIR! YOU KNOW?! ?? THANKS FOR THIS UPDATE! ?not fair?... lol! but u welcome luv 1
porkybork Posted July 17, 2020 Posted July 17, 2020 Not sure how I missed this, but thanks for the update!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted July 17, 2020 Author Posted July 17, 2020 1 hour ago, porkybork said: Not sure how I missed this, but thanks for the update! no prob porkybork
Juliette Tango Posted July 19, 2020 Posted July 19, 2020 Hiya! LezBHonest part 5? It registers under "Teasing" but is clearly vaginal. Also, despite being listed as FF, one of the sims looks like she's holding a cock or strap-on. Except I can't get any of my strap-on CC to work in this animation. Looks kinda funny. Is this a WW issue? I'm using the July 15 158.5 Patreon version of WW. Thanks. You make some of the best animations!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted July 20, 2020 Author Posted July 20, 2020 On 7/18/2020 at 9:12 PM, Juliette Tango said: Hiya! LezBHonest part 5? It registers under "Teasing" but is clearly vaginal. Also, despite being listed as FF, one of the sims looks like she's holding a cock or strap-on. Except I can't get any of my strap-on CC to work in this animation. Looks kinda funny. Is this a WW issue? I'm using the July 15 158.5 Patreon version of WW. Thanks. You make some of the best animations! waddup Juliette. stage 5 and the climax does require a strap-on. the rig that i use isn't compatible with ww so you will have to equip the strap-on in CAS. i tried to fix it but i couldn't figure out how so sorry for that inconvenience.
Juliette Tango Posted July 22, 2020 Posted July 22, 2020 Thanks. I'll try again. I did attempt to rig a strapon in CAS, but I couldn't equip it during the animation. Maybe if I equip it before? Anyway, I appreciate the reply, and your work! ? 1
Zukzukarr Posted July 22, 2020 Posted July 22, 2020 I just want to thank you for your amazing work! These are simply the best animation out there. Especially the clapping sounds, other modders should use them as well, they're amazing. 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted July 22, 2020 Author Posted July 22, 2020 19 hours ago, Juliette Tango said: Thanks. I'll try again. I did attempt to rig a strapon in CAS, but I couldn't equip it during the animation. Maybe if I equip it before? Anyway, I appreciate the reply, and your work! ? yea wat i do is apply a strap on to one of my outfits then when i start the animation i switch my sims outfit to the one with the strap on. lol ugh im sorry i wish i could have found a way to fix it but dont worry im not usin that rig again so in the future my strap on animations will have the strap on automatically appear. but thanks fo the support luv! ? 6 hours ago, JosephShin said: I just want to thank you for your amazing work! These are simply the best animation out there. Especially the clapping sounds, other modders should use them as well, they're amazing. wats good JosephShin! this is such a motivating comment! thanks u so much yo! ?? ? 1
B10HAZARD. Posted July 22, 2020 Posted July 22, 2020 1 hour ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: yea wat i do is apply a strap on to one of my outfits then when i start the animation i switch my sims outfit to the one with the strap on. lol ugh im sorry i wish i could have found a way to fix it but dont worry im not usin that rig again so in the future my strap on animations will have the strap on automatically appear. but thanks fo the support luv! ? wats good JosephShin! this is such a motivating comment! thanks u so much yo! ?? ? You could use @ColonolNutty's "Sims4communitylib" to add the CAS part to your animations. And don't forget, "strap on" backwards is "no parts". 1
ColonolNutty Posted July 23, 2020 Posted July 23, 2020 1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said: You could use @ColonolNutty's "Sims4communitylib" to add the CAS part to your animations. And don't forget, "strap on" backwards is "no parts". Only if they control their animation via Python the name of the utilities are CommonCASUtils and CommonOutfitUtils if that is the case. Otherwise, if they are looking for a way to add a strap-on to whatever outfit they wanted, without needing to mess with python, they could use Outfit Customization, but they'd need to add OC support for their strap-on for it to appear in it's menu. 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted July 23, 2020 Author Posted July 23, 2020 2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said: You could use @ColonolNutty's "Sims4communitylib" to add the CAS part to your animations. And don't forget, "strap on" backwards is "no parts". lol "no parts" nice one! ? n thanks for the tip bud! 36 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said: Only if they control their animation via Python the name of the utilities are CommonCASUtils and CommonOutfitUtils if that is the case. Otherwise, if they are looking for a way to add a strap-on to whatever outfit they wanted, without needing to mess with python, they could use Outfit Customization, but they'd need to add OC support for their strap-on for it to appear in it's menu. hmm... im not sure im aware of how to do it but its fine. thanks for the info. ill just have to use my other rig so i can avoid this issue in the future 1
Wallace&Zion Posted July 29, 2020 Posted July 29, 2020 On 7/7/2020 at 7:01 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: aye wat up Wahnfriedus! no prob fo da LGBT animations. im all fo that. i have to represent fo my peeps ?️? ?? n beside we need more gay focused animations I have an idea/request for animations I haven't seen. Bro stuff that is sexual or explorative or just casual, but not romantic. Circle jerks, jackoff races, watching porn on the tv, loss a bet type stuff. I just found your stuff today and I/m enjoying your animations.
ColinMcKay79 Posted August 7, 2020 Posted August 7, 2020 Love the wet dick/pussy but how do I get that to actually show up when they are in animations? Suggestion?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 8, 2020 Author Posted August 8, 2020 On 7/29/2020 at 1:31 AM, Wallace&Zion said: I have an idea/request for animations I haven't seen. Bro stuff that is sexual or explorative or just casual, but not romantic. Circle jerks, jackoff races, watching porn on the tv, loss a bet type stuff. I just found your stuff today and I/m enjoying your animations. waddup Wallace&Zion! thanks for the ideas. ill keep them in mind 15 hours ago, ColinMcKay79 said: Love the wet dick/pussy but how do I get that to actually show up when they are in animations? Suggestion? sup CollinMcKay. since they are considered makeup they still should be visible during ww but if your outfit sittings make your sims take off all of their clothes during sex then it might take off the textures also 1
SoundOfSilas Posted August 11, 2020 Posted August 11, 2020 your animations look great! Where can I find a list of the animations' names and locations?
Guest Posted August 11, 2020 Posted August 11, 2020 Just wanted to stop by with a suggestion/Question? I was a patreon, will be again when I'm able, which is why I'm commenting here instead, but the patreon "Let's Fuck" MMFF 4some animation... would you be willing to separate it? I noticed both animation set within it would be really nice alone, specifically the one on the left (reverse cowgirl on the floor was favorite). As well do you plan a climax for that set? Thanks for all the hard work you do. Always look forward to what you do.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 11, 2020 Author Posted August 11, 2020 4 hours ago, SoundOfSilas said: your animations look great! Where can I find a list of the animations' names and locations? wats up Silas. i dont have a list but if you go into your ww settings>sex settings>animations disabler>press ok>find my name, it will give u a list of all of my animations that u have in your game. it will tell you the name, location, gender, and etc. 4 hours ago, YourFalseHope said: Just wanted to stop by with a suggestion/Question? I was a patreon, will be again when I'm able, which is why I'm commenting here instead, but the patreon "Let's Fuck" MMFF 4some animation... would you be willing to separate it? I noticed both animation set within it would be really nice alone, specifically the one on the left (reverse cowgirl on the floor was favorite). As well do you plan a climax for that set? Thanks for all the hard work you do. Always look forward to what you do. sup sup yo! aye u good and thanks fo supportin me and feel free to join the gang gang again wheneve u feel like it. no pressure. and to answer yo question lol dont be mad at me but i have no intention on doin that cus its suppose to be like swinger sex and im SO against the whole copy-paste shit so i aint fina copy them and separate them. if anything ill just make another couple pack fo the couch. i hope u catch my drift ? n hell yea ima do a climax fo it. i always finish my packs lol 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 13, 2020 Author Posted August 13, 2020 8/13 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (155 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) BACKSEATS GOT WET ??? HANDJOB/VAGINAL HOW TO SETUP: Spoiler LINK AND PICS YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THIS CAR IN ORDER FOR THE ANIMATIONS TO SHOW UP: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6sdlcp3y3b55pj5/CadillacEscaladebyLorySims.package/file -in build/buy mode search for CadillacEscaladebyLorySims -place anywhere on ground -click on car, click on WW icon, then you should see the options NOTE: the car MAY disappear sometimes but once you go into TAB MODE it should re-appear LOW-KEY FUCKIN ? ? TEASING SLOW WHININ N GRINDIN ??? TEASING 6
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 13, 2020 Author Posted August 13, 2020 23 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said: Nice work, thank you 404. ? B10 my friend! lol u welcome! ? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 13, 2020 Author Posted August 13, 2020 6 minutes ago, pixie666 said: ?? Thank you soooooooooo much xxoo pixieeeee! u welcome my loveeeee ??
Hannigram38 Posted August 13, 2020 Posted August 13, 2020 Ooooo! Thank you! Gonna try them out now! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now