beautifulmusiclover Posted February 2, 2020 Posted February 2, 2020 25 minutes ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: sup imwatchingfortheplotiswear im open for suggestions. i get suggested these type of animations a lot and i recently just made some of these types of animations. i am planning on making more and yes i will release them to LL. Awesome. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 2, 2020 Author Posted February 2, 2020 2 hours ago, synge said: Just one lil 'pic to thank our friend : lol nice! ?
beautifulmusiclover Posted February 6, 2020 Posted February 6, 2020 Cant wait for the next wave of releases to LL. Getting really excited.
beautifulmusiclover Posted February 11, 2020 Posted February 11, 2020 Hello just joined your patrion. Can't wait to see what's next on patrion.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 11, 2020 Author Posted February 11, 2020 5 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said: Hello just joined your patrion. Can't wait to see what's next on patrion. cool! :D welcome to the gang!
beautifulmusiclover Posted February 12, 2020 Posted February 12, 2020 5 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: cool! welcome to the gang! Thank you. I have another suggestion for the future. I've always wanted my sims to kiss on the swings. Prehaps put 2 swings next to each other and if you can enable sims to exchange kisses on the swing more like exchange pecks. Also have you considered adding romantic and sex animations to the speed boats and canoues?
Red_Abyss Posted February 12, 2020 Posted February 12, 2020 3 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said: Thank you. I have another suggestion for the future. I've always wanted my sims to kiss on the swings. Prehaps put 2 swings next to each other and if you can enable sims to exchange kisses on the swing more like exchange pecks. Also have you considered adding romantic and sex animations to the speed boats and canoues? Check YrSa's Patreon, he made a lot of kissing on the swing.
beautifulmusiclover Posted February 12, 2020 Posted February 12, 2020 4 hours ago, Red_Abyss said: Check YrSa's Patreon, he made a lot of kissing on the swing. Thanks for the info. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 14, 2020 Author Posted February 14, 2020 2/14 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (112 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) SLEEPY HEAD 1-2?️ TEASE A HAND FULL? ?? 2 TYPES OF WET✌?️? HANDJOBHANDJOB SO CUTE WHEN YOU SLEEP??? SHH JUS LEMME DO IT?? TEASETEASE 10
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 14, 2020 Author Posted February 14, 2020 1 hour ago, Hannigram38 said: Thank you! xx your welcome! ? happy v-day! 1
Vanecessary Posted February 14, 2020 Posted February 14, 2020 YAS! THANKS BABE! WHAT A NICE VALENTINES!?? 1
B10HAZARD. Posted February 15, 2020 Posted February 15, 2020 Thanks for the up 404. Also happy V day! 1
RUASim21 Posted February 15, 2020 Posted February 15, 2020 Thanks for the new animations, especially the teases! From my sims and me, Happy Valentine's Day! 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 15, 2020 Author Posted February 15, 2020 3 hours ago, Vanecessary said: YAS! THANKS BABE! WHAT A NICE VALENTINES!?? lol no prob! happy v-day! ?? 10 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said: Thanks for the up 404. Also happy V day! yes yes happy v-day to u too bud! ? 6 minutes ago, RUASim21 said: Thanks for the new animations, especially the teases! From my sims and me, Happy Valentine's Day! awlll! tell ur sims i said happy v-day too! ?❤️
BriCarles Posted February 19, 2020 Posted February 19, 2020 Hi hi I've been using your animations for a while and I really enjoy them fr (especially since theres no forced content or anything I'm really not a fan of that stuff oof). I wanted to ask about the 'deep conversation' animation? You mentioned the cum mesh was only available for patreon; so despite me already having cherry pie's mesh in my game it still won't show up for LL will it? Hope that's alright to know!
Red_Abyss Posted February 19, 2020 Posted February 19, 2020 18 minutes ago, BriCarles said: Hi hi I've been using your animations for a while and I really enjoy them fr (especially since theres no forced content or anything I'm really not a fan of that stuff oof). I wanted to ask about the 'deep conversation' animation? You mentioned the cum mesh was only available for patreon; so despite me already having cherry pie's mesh in my game it still won't show up for LL will it? Hope that's alright to know! The Cum Mesh for CherryPie applies for any animation supporting it, so there shouldn't be any problem.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 19, 2020 Author Posted February 19, 2020 1 hour ago, BriCarles said: Hi hi I've been using your animations for a while and I really enjoy them fr (especially since theres no forced content or anything I'm really not a fan of that stuff oof). I wanted to ask about the 'deep conversation' animation? You mentioned the cum mesh was only available for patreon; so despite me already having cherry pie's mesh in my game it still won't show up for LL will it? Hope that's alright to know! sup Bri, 1st off thanks fo bein a long time supporter and no the cum mesh will not show up in the LL version even u have the cum mesh or not i do plan on added it to the LL version in the future 59 minutes ago, Red_Abyss said: The Cum Mesh for CherryPie applies for any animation supporting it, so there shouldn't be any problem. hey Red_Abyss! and i make sure to test out all of my LL animations b4 i update to make sure they all are workin and the cum mesh doesn't work with them bcus of how i made the xml but i am goin to add it soon
BriCarles Posted February 20, 2020 Posted February 20, 2020 23 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: sup Bri, 1st off thanks fo bein a long time supporter and no the cum mesh will not show up in the LL version even u have the cum mesh or not i do plan on added it to the LL version in the future hey Red_Abyss! and i make sure to test out all of my LL animations b4 i update to make sure they all are workin and the cum mesh doesn't work with them bcus of how i made the xml but i am goin to add it soon Oh sweet :0c Cherry's mesh is pretty good, especially since the weird water effects for some end animations is always weird so I'm looking forward to seeing them in future neat animations you make!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 13, 2020 Author Posted March 13, 2020 3/13 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (117 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) SHIT LEMME WATCH ? ? ORALJOB(1) VAGINAL(3)CLIMAX(1) CHERRYPIE CUM MESH IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR CLIMAX TO SHOW UP IN GAME!!! 7
Vanecessary Posted March 13, 2020 Posted March 13, 2020 CUM MESH?! YESSS! FINALLY! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS UPDATE!!! ? 1
Hannigram38 Posted March 13, 2020 Posted March 13, 2020 Hot damn! I'm gonna try this out now! Thank you! ❤️ 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now