εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 13, 2020 Author Posted March 13, 2020 6 hours ago, Vanecessary said: CUM MESH?! YESSS! FINALLY! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS UPDATE!!! ? lol yea sorry fo makin yall wait. its only fair that you guys get it too! 53 minutes ago, Hannigram38 said: Hot damn! I'm gonna try this out now! Thank you! ❤️ ur welcome bud! hope u like the cum mesh! ? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 14, 2020 Author Posted March 14, 2020 18 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said: Thank you for the latest up 404. ? no doubt B10! ??
Bow2none360 Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 Im a huge fan, i use to be a supporter of your on patreon, ive dropped you a few ideas on discord.... you are great! SO, my question is, will you be adding that skin to skin smacking to ALL your animations?? lol 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 16, 2020 Author Posted March 16, 2020 1 hour ago, Bow2none360 said: Im a huge fan, i use to be a supporter of your on patreon, ive dropped you a few ideas on discord.... you are great! SO, my question is, will you be adding that skin to skin smacking to ALL your animations?? lol sup Bow thanks fo being a supporter n yea ive seen ur ideas on discord and trust me im going to use them as reference lol and to answer yo question, hell yea i am! but really on my rougher animations bcus it would only make sense 1
Hannigram38 Posted March 19, 2020 Posted March 19, 2020 On 3/13/2020 at 6:46 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: lol yea sorry fo makin yall wait. its only fair that you guys get it too! ur welcome bud! hope u like the cum mesh! ? It was fab! Thank you! ❤️
elbyrne Posted April 1, 2020 Posted April 1, 2020 Awesome work! Where can i download the mac laptop and Vodka shots for your animations?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 1, 2020 Author Posted April 1, 2020 50 minutes ago, elbyrne said: Awesome work! Where can i download the mac laptop and Vodka shots for your animations? sup elbyrne thanks for the support yo but i think the animations u r talkin about are patreon for right now.
elbyrne Posted April 2, 2020 Posted April 2, 2020 19 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: sup elbyrne thanks for the support yo but i think the animations u r talkin about are patreon for right now. Ahh fair enough thanks for letting me know - I'd have them in my game as CC, cos they cool! Are they objects that only work with your animations and you can't just display them?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 3, 2020 Author Posted April 3, 2020 On 4/2/2020 at 8:37 AM, elbyrne said: Ahh fair enough thanks for letting me know - I'd have them in my game as CC, cos they cool! Are they objects that only work with your animations and you can't just display them? yea. they are just clutter items. you can google like sims 4 alcohol cc. thats wat i did to find them there are plenty of alcohol cc for clutter and wit the mac book you can do the same. there are so many different mac books some that are functional and some that is jus display
elbyrne Posted April 4, 2020 Posted April 4, 2020 22 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: yea. they are just clutter items. you can google like sims 4 alcohol cc. thats wat i did to find them there are plenty of alcohol cc for clutter and wit the mac book you can do the same. there are so many different mac books some that are functional and some that is jus display Thank you ?? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 6, 2020 Author Posted April 6, 2020 4/6 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (120 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) GUTS REMAKE ????? VAGINAL(3) / CLIMAX CHERRYPIE CUM MESH IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR CLIMAX TO SHOW UP IN GAME!!! KISSIN YO LIPS 1-3?? TEASING(3) WET CREAMY DICK TEXTURE UPDATE CREAMY WET PUSSY TEXTURE UPDATED *NO PIC AVAILABLE* 5
Hannigram38 Posted April 6, 2020 Posted April 6, 2020 That Guts remake is superb! I just played it and it is so hot! Thank you! Love the other ones too! ❤️
RUASim21 Posted April 6, 2020 Posted April 6, 2020 Guts is one of my favorite animations, I use it A LOT! The new tease will be awesome for my new university sim and his roommate w/ benefits. Thanks for the awesome animations!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 6, 2020 Author Posted April 6, 2020 1 hour ago, Hannigram38 said: That Guts remake is superb! I just played it and it is so hot! Thank you! Love the other ones too! ❤️ yea i love this remake. one of my favs! 14 minutes ago, RUASim21 said: Guts is one of my favorite animations, I use it A LOT! The new tease will be awesome for my new university sim and his roommate w/ benefits. Thanks for the awesome animations! yo RUA no prob. i hope yo roommie wit benefits have fun wit these lol ?? 1
unclaimedtrials Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to download the new files? It keeps telling me there needs to be an app associated with the file. Am I missing something?
beautifulmusiclover Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 14 hours ago, unclaimedtrials said: Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to download the new files? It keeps telling me there needs to be an app associated with the file. Am I missing something? From what I"m hearing it's happening a lot with LL but not Patrion.
beautifulmusiclover Posted April 8, 2020 Posted April 8, 2020 Can't wait to see what you have next on Patrion. I just downloaded the latest one. I'm loving the new counter drunk kiss animations.
Jules337 Posted April 8, 2020 Posted April 8, 2020 Absolutely love your animations - they are some of the best. Just downloaded latest version and I have a quick question on the animation Pussy 2 Pussy which a MFF 3way animation on couch. There used to be a climax animation but this is no longer available on the latest version. Is this now a Patreon exclusive or have you perhaps removed it ? Thanks
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 8, 2020 Author Posted April 8, 2020 On 4/7/2020 at 12:52 AM, unclaimedtrials said: Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to download the new files? It keeps telling me there needs to be an app associated with the file. Am I missing something? hey unclaimedtrials it seems like ur trying to open the package file one you download it. there is no need to open it just save it. you'll get that message if your trying to open the package file and its becus you dont have the app to open it. all u have to do is drag it in your mods folder after you download it frm here 13 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said: Can't wait to see what you have next on Patrion. I just downloaded the latest one. I'm loving the new counter drunk kiss animations. sup beautifulmusiclover thanks fo support yo and im glad ur likin the animations lol 1 hour ago, Jules337 said: Absolutely love your animations - they are some of the best. Just downloaded latest version and I have a quick question on the animation Pussy 2 Pussy which a MFF 3way animation on couch. There used to be a climax animation but this is no longer available on the latest version. Is this now a Patreon exclusive or have you perhaps removed it ? Thanks wats up Jules! so wit the climax you need the cum mesh frm cherrypie in your mods folder in order for the climax to show up. you can find it here
unclaimedtrials Posted April 9, 2020 Posted April 9, 2020 10 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: hey unclaimedtrials it seems like ur trying to open the package file one you download it. there is no need to open it just save it. you'll get that message if your trying to open the package file and its becus you dont have the app to open it. all u have to do is drag it in your mods folder after you download it frm here sup beautifulmusiclover thanks fo support yo and im glad ur likin the animations lol wats up Jules! so wit the climax you need the cum mesh frm cherrypie in your mods folder in order for the climax to show up. you can find it here That's the weird thing. I'm getting the message immediately after I click the download button.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 9, 2020 Author Posted April 9, 2020 49 minutes ago, unclaimedtrials said: That's the weird thing. I'm getting the message immediately after I click the download button. i believe your talkin about this box right? so the reason y u keep gettin that message is becus ur trying to Open with dont choose that option. select Save File
unclaimedtrials Posted April 9, 2020 Posted April 9, 2020 23 minutes ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: i believe your talkin about this box right? so the reason y u keep gettin that message is becus ur trying to Open with dont choose that option. select Save File I was talking about the download file button on LoversLab but your response made me try a different browser and it worked. So, I guess it's just a browser issue. Thank you so much!! (I didn't want to play post patch if I couldn't update properly. You've saved me!) 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted April 9, 2020 Author Posted April 9, 2020 1 hour ago, unclaimedtrials said: I was talking about the download file button on LoversLab but your response made me try a different browser and it worked. So, I guess it's just a browser issue. Thank you so much!! (I didn't want to play post patch if I couldn't update properly. You've saved me!) yay! great im gald u figured it out! have fun! ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now