εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 13, 2020 Author Posted August 13, 2020 2 hours ago, Hannigram38 said: Ooooo! Thank you! Gonna try them out now! ?yea car sex! i hope u n yo sims have fun wit this one! 1
Vanecessary Posted August 14, 2020 Posted August 14, 2020 I. FUCKING. LOVE. THESE. CAR. ANIMATIONS!?? 3
Hannigram38 Posted August 14, 2020 Posted August 14, 2020 19 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: ?yea car sex! i hope u n yo sims have fun wit this one! It was fab! Loved seeing the car rocking! XD You are the best!! ❤️ 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 15, 2020 Author Posted August 15, 2020 On 8/14/2020 at 10:38 AM, Vanecessary said: I. FUCKING. LOVE. THESE. CAR. ANIMATIONS!?? oww! i c u wit dem pics sis! i hope yo sims aint get caught lol! On 8/14/2020 at 12:51 PM, Hannigram38 said: It was fab! Loved seeing the car rocking! XD You are the best!! ❤️ lol yea it was a nice touch i believe and ill be makin some more soon and yea ill release them here!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 17, 2020 Author Posted August 17, 2020 On 8/16/2020 at 9:08 AM, parzysty said: What's this animation? https://www.redgifs.com/watch/glamorousfarawaychickadee-sims-4 I can't find it in the double bed category. What about this one? https://www.redgifs.com/watch/sparsearomatichoatzin-sims-4 Can't find it either. those animations are on my patreon for now. usually if they are on the 1st page then they are on my patreon
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 18, 2020 Author Posted August 18, 2020 2 hours ago, parzysty said: Where can I find black male sims like yours? with tattoos and all? hmm i make mines by myself but i know you can look on the gallery and find some. as far as tattoos... there are plenty of dope ass cc tats for free out there. u can google it and find some to your liking. u can also google urban male hair and you'll find a lot of black male hair styles 1 hour ago, Brianne2020 said: nice work thank you sup Brianne. thanks and ur welcome yo! ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 19, 2020 Author Posted August 19, 2020 3 hours ago, parzysty said: The new animation with jiggly butt is awesome ? finally my pawgs can shake their asses like it should be ? 2020-08-18 03-47-02_doggy.webm 3.58 MB · 0 downloads lol booty jigglin and she creamin?! mmhmmm this animation is a nasty one lol and yea phat asses gotta have some jiggle. its only right lol 2
jolinar86 Posted August 19, 2020 Posted August 19, 2020 I really love your animations, and especially love the more romantic interactions, there aren't enough of them! I'm having trouble getting the car to work, I have M & F and want to start them with a Handjob in the car, they agree, go to the car but then they wave at me as if they can't get into it. There are no walls around it, I tested it with nothing around and they still have problem with it. Any ideas what could be causing it?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 19, 2020 Author Posted August 19, 2020 23 minutes ago, jolinar86 said: I really love your animations, and especially love the more romantic interactions, there aren't enough of them! I'm having trouble getting the car to work, I have M & F and want to start them with a Handjob in the car, they agree, go to the car but then they wave at me as if they can't get into it. There are no walls around it, I tested it with nothing around and they still have problem with it. Any ideas what could be causing it? sup jolinar. damn sorry to hear u havin problems. but thats weird that thats happenin. u can change your ww settings so that they will always accept sex [ww setting>sex settings>cheats>always accept (make sure both bars are green)] and change it where they snap right into the animation [sex settings>sex interaction settings>advanced sex interaction settings>sex initiation settings>instant (make sure you put always accept on 1st)] and they dont do the walk and talk. hopefully that'll fix the problem.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 13, 2020 Author Posted September 13, 2020 9/13 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (162 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) [HANDJOB & TEASE] ON PH, THAT VIBRATION, & PERFECT PLACEMENT ? [TEASE] MY FAVORITE PILLOW, I WOULD RATHER STUDY HER, & STAY PROFESSIONAL? [VAGINAL] AYE LOOK AT WAT YO BITCH DOIN TO ME, DEEP CONVERSATION 03 & FUCK DA HEADBOARD 03 REMAKES? [REQUIRED CC]: CherryPie Cum Mesh Noir & Darksims Fleshlight Noir & Darksims Sex Toy 04 iyaS Laptop (Recolor required! Find in download section) Dreamteamsims iPhone 8 **ALL PROPS WILL AUTOMATICALLY SPAWN** 10
Hannigram38 Posted September 13, 2020 Posted September 13, 2020 Damnnnnn, these look so hot! Can't wait to try them out! Got a proper gaming PC now, so it's going to look so much better 1
Uusxx Posted September 13, 2020 Posted September 13, 2020 I am willing to bet that you're even everyone else's favorite animator's favorite animator. Thanks for all of the new teases. 4
Vanecessary Posted September 14, 2020 Posted September 14, 2020 *WIPES FOREHEAD* MY GOD, GIRL! YOU BE MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO STAY SINGLE BECAUSE YOUR ANIMATIONS ARE BAD INFLUENCES ON MY BRAIN! ? 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 14, 2020 Author Posted September 14, 2020 On 9/13/2020 at 9:14 AM, Hannigram38 said: Damnnnnn, these look so hot! Can't wait to try them out! Got a proper gaming PC now, so it's going to look so much better hell yea to da new proper gamin computer! lol dont burn it out by doin too much sexy simmin! lol ? 15 hours ago, Uusxx said: I am willing to bet that you're even everyone else's favorite animator's favorite animator. Thanks for all of the new teases. LMFAO! yo thats a bold ass statement but ur welcome Uusxx ? 11 hours ago, Vanecessary said: *WIPES FOREHEAD* MY GOD, GIRL! YOU BE MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO STAY SINGLE BECAUSE YOUR ANIMATIONS ARE BAD INFLUENCES ON MY BRAIN! ? lol aye wat u bein single got to do with gettin some? n dont blame me fo yo whoremoans lmao! ? 4
Vanecessary Posted September 14, 2020 Posted September 14, 2020 4 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: hell yea to da new proper gamin computer! lol dont burn it out by doin too much sexy simmin! lol ? LMFAO! yo thats a bold ass statement but ur welcome Uusxx ? lol aye wat u bein single got to do with gettin some? n dont blame me fo yo whoremoans lmao! ? Lol! Whoremoans! I like that one! I'm going to steal it! ? 3
Uusxx Posted September 15, 2020 Posted September 15, 2020 18 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: hell yea to da new proper gamin computer! lol dont burn it out by doin too much sexy simmin! lol ? LMFAO! yo thats a bold ass statement but ur welcome Uusxx ? lol aye wat u bein single got to do with gettin some? n dont blame me fo yo whoremoans lmao! ? Hey, it's what I felt like saying. The look at what your bitch is doing to me animation isn't showing up for me. I have all of the CC that you said is needed.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 15, 2020 Author Posted September 15, 2020 14 hours ago, Uusxx said: Hey, it's what I felt like saying. The look at what your bitch is doing to me animation isn't showing up for me. I have all of the CC that you said is needed. make sure u have the dreamteamsims iphone and cherrypie mesh in ur mods folder. for the phone u only need phone b. u can check to see if u have it active in your game by going to ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press ok>find my name go to the vaginal section and scroll all the down to the bottom to see if you see it 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 16, 2020 Author Posted September 16, 2020 1 hour ago, pixie666 said: Thank ya sweetie big hugs ? ? ill take a hug frm u any day pixie! n ur welcome 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 17, 2020 Author Posted October 17, 2020 10/17 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (169 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) [TEASE,HANDJOB] I KISSED A GIRL ?❤️??? **YOU NEED UNIVERSITY EXPANSION PACK FOR BATHROOM STALLS & E404P BLUNT FOR 1ST STAGE [FIND IN DOWNLOAD SECTION]** [TEASE] U PLAY TOO MUCH & DAT OL PHAT ASS | [ORALJOB] LOL OH SHIT ??? [ORALJOB] GETTIN SOME HEAD REMAKE ?? **YOU NEED CHERRYPIE CUM MESH FROM HERE FOR CLIMAX TO SHOW UP!!!!!*** 7
RUASim21 Posted October 17, 2020 Posted October 17, 2020 I always wait until you update before I update everyone else too! Thank you for these! I always say you're my favorite animations creator and I mean it. I LOVE using them in my game! 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 17, 2020 Author Posted October 17, 2020 37 minutes ago, RUASim21 said: I always wait until you update before I update everyone else too! Thank you for these! I always say you're my favorite animations creator and I mean it. I LOVE using them in my game! hey RUA! thanks fo ur loyalty n fo supportin yo girl fo so long! im glad i can still keep ur attention n that im ur favorite! ? that means a lot luv! 2
Vanecessary Posted October 18, 2020 Posted October 18, 2020 THANKS BAE FOR THE LESBIAN ANIMATIONS! WE NEED MOREEEE! ❤️? AND DID I JUST SEE HER BOOTY JIGGLE IN THIS ANIMATION? ? 18 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now