εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 28, 2020 Author Posted November 28, 2020 33 minutes ago, Survivorman7 said: Your animations are so fucking amazing! I LOOOOVE them! The words "passion" and "sophistication" come to mind; your work is easily among my favorite! I love everything that you do, and I deeply appreciate all of the hard work you put into these animations. ? man i loveeeee comments like these! its amazing how me creating these animations bring so much joy to others! i love bein apart of ppls favorites! ? n no doubt, i appreciate u also Survivorman! thats real talk my dude 5
simsonfleetaded Posted December 6, 2020 Posted December 6, 2020 GOATED ANIMATIONS BTW!!! But for some reason now, some of your animations are not showing. I'm especially mad that my favorite one doesn't show up "Aye Look Whatcho Bitch Doin" Any reason for this? I have everything updated. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted December 6, 2020 Author Posted December 6, 2020 5 hours ago, simsonfleetaded said: GOATED ANIMATIONS BTW!!! But for some reason now, some of your animations are not showing. I'm especially mad that my favorite one doesn't show up "Aye Look Whatcho Bitch Doin" Any reason for this? I have everything updated. yo wats good simsonfleetaded(i had fun typin yo name)! aye thanks! ?? damn lemme help u out folk. so check to see if u even have it active in game by: ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press ok>find my name. go the the vaginal section and see if u can find it. if u dont see it then your probably missing the cc thats required for it. here is the cc that u need for it to show up: cherrypie mesh & iphone 8 with the iphone 8 u only need phone B. lemme kno if u get it fixed, if not them hit me up n the dms
simsonfleetaded Posted December 9, 2020 Posted December 9, 2020 On 12/6/2020 at 3:00 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: yo wats good simsonfleetaded(i had fun typin yo name)! aye thanks! ?? damn lemme help u out folk. so check to see if u even have it active in game by: ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press ok>find my name. go the the vaginal section and see if u can find it. if u dont see it then your probably missing the cc thats required for it. here is the cc that u need for it to show up: cherrypie mesh & iphone 8 with the iphone 8 u only need phone B. lemme kno if u get it fixed, if not them hit me up n the dms LMAO, didnt know there was an update for the cherrypie mesh, that fixed it! 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted December 16, 2020 Author Posted December 16, 2020 12/16 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (184 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) [TEASE, ORALJOB, VAGINAL -- MF/ MM/ FF] A FREAKY EXPEDITION ??? How to set up A Freaky Expedition: -in build/buy mode search for Bentley -place anywhere on ground -click on car, click on WW icon, then you should see the options Required CC: B-M GT Bentley CherryPie Cum Mesh [TEASE -- MF/ MM/ FF] THAT CAN WAIT [HANDJOB -- M] HELLO?! HELLO? [HANDJOB -- F] MMM KEEP TALKIN ? ? ?? 9
Uusxx Posted December 16, 2020 Posted December 16, 2020 Hey, do you share your Sims? I need some Black Sims.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted December 16, 2020 Author Posted December 16, 2020 4 hours ago, Uusxx said: Hey, do you share your Sims? I need some Black Sims. thnks fo da download yo n nawl i dnt really share my sims. i mean i could make some quick ones but u gotta gimme some time on dat cus im still focused on my animations. u kno u could also look on the gallery fo some
Uusxx Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 10 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: thnks fo da download yo n nawl i dnt really share my sims. i mean i could make some quick ones but u gotta gimme some time on dat cus im still focused on my animations. u kno u could also look on the gallery fo some I don't like the one's on the Gallery. I want the one's that look like yours. Preferably a Male. I can pay you for it.
MissCee Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 Re: ATS4 Beer bottles... requirement Open or Closed, English or Simlish. Does it matter? Red Party Cups: Which version? 1, 2, 3, or 4? Or is it the Left Hand/Right Hand Red Cup accessory that's needed? Thanks.
pixie666 Posted December 18, 2020 Posted December 18, 2020 Yay thank you. Big Hugs ? Happy Holiday ? 1
Vanecessary Posted December 18, 2020 Posted December 18, 2020 Awl! I like the one where they're sitting on the hood of the car!!! It's so cute! ?Thanks for the update, boo! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE MORE LESBIAN ANIMATIONSSSSSSSS???!!! 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted December 19, 2020 Author Posted December 19, 2020 On 12/17/2020 at 1:08 AM, Uusxx said: I don't like the one's on the Gallery. I want the one's that look like yours. Preferably a Male. I can pay you for it. ... u dnt have to pay me fo a sim brah. like i said gimme some time yo. check out this place https://thesimscatalog.com/sims4/category/sims/ On 12/17/2020 at 7:33 AM, MissCee said: Re: ATS4 Beer bottles... requirement Open or Closed, English or Simlish. Does it matter? Red Party Cups: Which version? 1, 2, 3, or 4? Or is it the Left Hand/Right Hand Red Cup accessory that's needed? Thanks. use the english one and the red cup, u have to open the Ebonix folder and find the Ebonix_RedPatryCupsV1 On 12/18/2020 at 7:46 AM, pixie666 said: Yay thank you. Big Hugs ? Happy Holiday ? hey pixie! ow more hugs! ? thanks luv and happy hoilday to u too 18 hours ago, Vanecessary said: Awl! I like the one where they're sitting on the hood of the car!!! It's so cute! ?Thanks for the update, boo! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE MORE LESBIAN ANIMATIONSSSSSSSS???!!! lol yea i think that ones cute too. its my favorite one outta that whole pack lol and yooooo chillll lmfao im goin to make some this month. n no promo or nothin but iono y u jus dnt join my patreon cus they gon get it 1st... or u can jus cop if frm gumroad once i release it but i got u! promise! lol n case yeen kno other animators got lesbian animations too luv
Vanecessary Posted December 20, 2020 Posted December 20, 2020 On 12/19/2020 at 9:11 AM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: lol yea i think that ones cute too. its my favorite one outta that whole pack lol and yooooo chillll lmfao im goin to make some this month. n no promo or nothin but iono y u jus dnt join my patreon cus they gon get it 1st... or u can jus cop if frm gumroad once i release it but i got u! promise! lol n case yeen kno other animators got lesbian animations too luv Lol! I bought your November Collection from Gumroad. If you are going to add it to your next Gumroad update then I'll buy that Collection. ?
hompie Posted December 22, 2020 Posted December 22, 2020 Since you're one of the few animators that uses the cum mesh nicely, any chance for a creampie animation? Preferably one where there's some time after the deed where the male (proudly) looks at it or something, afterglow-ish. Not a patreon anymore (can't miss anything atm) so it's just a minor suggestion.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted December 22, 2020 Author Posted December 22, 2020 Lol! I bought your November Collection from Gumroad. If you are going to add it to your next Gumroad update then I'll buy that Collection. ? yea ill try to include it but i aint gon promise u it'll make the december collection Since you're one of the few animators that uses the cum mesh nicely, any chance for a creampie animation? Preferably one where there's some time after the deed where the male (proudly) looks at it or something, afterglow-ish. Not a patreon anymore (can't miss anything atm) so it's just a minor suggestion. sup hompie. n its good u aint a patron no mo. lol i understand. but yea ill keep that in mind. i gotta do a climax pretty soon so ill see if i can implement that. thanks
Zukzukarr Posted December 26, 2020 Posted December 26, 2020 That animation in the shower without a cabin, which object do I need for that? I can't seem to find it.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted December 26, 2020 Author Posted December 26, 2020 4 hours ago, JosephShin said: That animation in the shower without a cabin, which object do I need for that? I can't seem to find it. if ur talkin bout the ones that look like this one: then these r on patreon. they are called 'Just Skin' for the open shower. they r available on my gumroad right now if u dnt care fo patreon
Rokit6 Posted December 27, 2020 Posted December 27, 2020 9 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: if ur talkin bout the ones that look like this one: then these r on patreon. they are called 'Just Skin' for the open shower. they r available on my gumroad right now if u dnt care fo patreon Is there an open shower (no cabin) in sims 4? or that is a cc object made by you exclusively for the animation? PD: Great job, as always hahaha
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted December 27, 2020 Author Posted December 27, 2020 9 hours ago, Rokit6 said: Is there an open shower (no cabin) in sims 4? or that is a cc object made by you exclusively for the animation? PD: Great job, as always hahaha yea but u gotta have discover university or snowy escape in order to find/have them n thanks yo! much love
Praxidike Posted January 23, 2021 Posted January 23, 2021 Hi. I can't get these Animations to work anymore, after update! Anyone know how to fix?
Guest Posted January 23, 2021 Posted January 23, 2021 34 minutes ago, Praxidike said: Hi. I can't get these Animations to work anymore, after update! Anyone know how to fix? Not sure but I rename the archive or package file. Cause the file name that was given doesn't seems like normal english.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 3, 2021 Author Posted February 3, 2021 On 1/22/2021 at 9:33 PM, Praxidike said: Hi. I can't get these Animations to work anymore, after update! Anyone know how to fix? sup Praxidike if u still havin issues then please DM me n ill continue to help u out there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now