εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 17, 2020 Author Posted January 17, 2020 27 minutes ago, paymeindonuts said: Hey! I'm a little new to this and am wondering if I'm missing something. I've downloaded the car and phone B, I see custom content options under face paint, but I don't know how to initiate anything. I noticed you previously mentioned things start off with the "Tease" option, but I don't see that. Am I missing something important here? Thank you for the content!! hey paymeindonuts. thanks for the download! and if aren't seeing the tease category then it may be the location. the majority of my teasing animations are located on the FLOOR, DOUBLE BED, and COUCH. if you are talking about a specific animation in particular then please tell me the name of it and ill help you further ?
tobisimmer Posted January 21, 2020 Posted January 21, 2020 Hey i cant seem to found couple goal's 01 i look at evey chair and sofa and lounage and still couldnt found it. Was there a typo? I could only found these two
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 21, 2020 Author Posted January 21, 2020 1 hour ago, tobisimmer said: Hey i cant seem to found couple goal's 01 i look at evey chair and sofa and lounage and still couldnt found it. Was there a typo? I could only found these two sup tobisimmer. i do ask being that these are currently patreon animations and im assuming u r a patron, to send me a message on patreon. there is no need to post on LL..
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 21, 2020 Posted January 21, 2020 1 hour ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: sup tobisimmer. i do ask being that these are currently patreon animations and im assuming u r a patron, to send me a message on patreon. there is no need to post on LL.. Dang I need those animations. Hope this comes to LL soon.
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 21, 2020 Posted January 21, 2020 Have you thought of adding kiss animations to the bathtubs?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 21, 2020 Author Posted January 21, 2020 8 minutes ago, beautifulmusiclover said: Have you thought of adding kiss animations to the bathtubs? hey beautifulmusiclover yea i do have some for the shower but none for the bathtub... i will keep that in mind. thanks! ??
tobisimmer Posted January 21, 2020 Posted January 21, 2020 I didnt become one. In fact one of my family member whos at helped me buy it since shes a fan herself. And those pics are her gameplay. Im here asking for her since she hate coming to this website. And idk if shes a member either. I just watched her brought it and we added it into our game and she and i was looking for the animation. I post it here cus i Just bought the animation with her help. Now we both confused?
miameyers Posted January 22, 2020 Posted January 22, 2020 Hi! Sorry to bother you again, but I have another question - on your gfycat I saw a ton of great animations that I don’t see in my game. Have these not been added yet or am I just not seeing them? And if not, do you ever plan on adding them? Just wondering, no rush or anything
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 22, 2020 Posted January 22, 2020 I have a suggestion. How about releasing kissin yo lips and couples goals to LL for Valentine's Day?
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 27, 2020 Posted January 27, 2020 Cant wait for your next release on LL. Hope it's soon.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 27, 2020 Author Posted January 27, 2020 On 1/22/2020 at 3:37 AM, miameyers said: Hi! Sorry to bother you again, but I have another question - on your gfycat I saw a ton of great animations that I don’t see in my game. Have these not been added yet or am I just not seeing them? And if not, do you ever plan on adding them? Just wondering, no rush or anything some are patreon but i do plan on releasing some of them 2 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said: Cant wait for your next release on LL. Hope it's soon. yea. my update for here is going to be soon
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 28, 2020 Posted January 28, 2020 On 1/20/2020 at 8:28 PM, tobisimmer said: Hey i cant seem to found couple goal's 01 i look at evey chair and sofa and lounage and still couldnt found it. Was there a typo? I could only found these two Man I want these so bad in my game.
Red_Abyss Posted January 29, 2020 Posted January 29, 2020 The In front of err series is something else entirely! Congratulations! I just tried stage 3!
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 29, 2020 Posted January 29, 2020 Any chance you can release 2 patrons to LL in February as a Valentine's Occassion?
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 29, 2020 Posted January 29, 2020 1 hour ago, Red_Abyss said: The In front of err series is something else entirely! Congratulations! I just tried stage 3! That must be on patrion. I cant wait to try it out.
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 30, 2020 Posted January 30, 2020 Just curious do you have any hand holding poses?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 31, 2020 Author Posted January 31, 2020 20 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said: Just curious do you have any hand holding poses? no. sounds cute though. ?
beautifulmusiclover Posted January 31, 2020 Posted January 31, 2020 2 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: no. sounds cute though. ? Maybe you could add some hand holding animations. 1
beautifulmusiclover Posted February 1, 2020 Posted February 1, 2020 On 4/15/2019 at 7:35 AM, RorySim said: hi nice work. can I ask you where did you find the boxer ? I'm having some issue on this forum today. I didn't even quote the above but what I wanted to say is there is a lack of authors doing cuddling on the sofa now without sex. Your so good at animations maybe you could give us a romantic cuddle on the sofa were two sims have their arms around each other and occasionally kiss peck on the lips. Another idea I have is cuddling while sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace. And one final idea two sims on the sofa cuddling while under a blanket. Sim B plants her head on Sim A's shoulder.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 2, 2020 Author Posted February 2, 2020 6 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said: I'm having some issue on this forum today. I didn't even quote the above but what I wanted to say is there is a lack of authors doing cuddling on the sofa now without sex. Your so good at animations maybe you could give us a romantic cuddle on the sofa were two sims have their arms around each other and occasionally kiss peck on the lips. Another idea I have is cuddling while sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace. And one final idea two sims on the sofa cuddling while under a blanket. Sim B plants her head on Sim A's shoulder. thanks for the ideas! i'll put them on my to-do list!
beautifulmusiclover Posted February 2, 2020 Posted February 2, 2020 2 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: thanks for the ideas! i'll put them on my to-do list! Awesome. 1
imwatchingfortheplotiswear Posted February 2, 2020 Posted February 2, 2020 Hi so I have no idea if you take requests, if not then this is more of a suggestion/idea - a sleeping cuddling animation? I think it’s so tragic that sims 4 got rid of the feature where couples spoon/cuddle in their sleep, I want it back ?? I think it would be great to have an animation of sims asleep and cuddling that I can just play on loop all night (and cheat their energy bar up lol). Just an idea! PS are all the animations listed free or are some Patreon exclusive? And if so will they ever be released for free? Thanks!
imwatchingfortheplotiswear Posted February 2, 2020 Posted February 2, 2020 Just now, imwatchingfortheplotiswear said: Hi so I have no idea if you take requests, if not then this is more of a suggestion/idea - a sleeping cuddling animation? I think it’s so tragic that sims 4 got rid of the feature where couples spoon/cuddle in their sleep, I want it back ?? I think it would be great to have an animation of sims asleep and cuddling that I can just play on loop all night (and cheat their energy bar up lol). Just an idea! PS are all the animations listed free or are some Patreon exclusive? And if so will they ever be released for free? Thanks! Oh and sorry the text is black, I made this acc specifically to comment so that was copy/pasted before I made it ? 1
beautifulmusiclover Posted February 2, 2020 Posted February 2, 2020 4 hours ago, imwatchingfortheplotiswear said: Hi so I have no idea if you take requests, if not then this is more of a suggestion/idea - a sleeping cuddling animation? I think it’s so tragic that sims 4 got rid of the feature where couples spoon/cuddle in their sleep, I want it back ?? I think it would be great to have an animation of sims asleep and cuddling that I can just play on loop all night (and cheat their energy bar up lol). Just an idea! PS are all the animations listed free or are some Patreon exclusive? And if so will they ever be released for free? Thanks! I second this. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 2, 2020 Author Posted February 2, 2020 12 hours ago, imwatchingfortheplotiswear said: Hi so I have no idea if you take requests, if not then this is more of a suggestion/idea - a sleeping cuddling animation? I think it’s so tragic that sims 4 got rid of the feature where couples spoon/cuddle in their sleep, I want it back ?? I think it would be great to have an animation of sims asleep and cuddling that I can just play on loop all night (and cheat their energy bar up lol). Just an idea! PS are all the animations listed free or are some Patreon exclusive? And if so will they ever be released for free? Thanks! sup imwatchingfortheplotiswear im open for suggestions. i get suggested these type of animations a lot and i recently just made some of these types of animations. i am planning on making more and yes i will release them to LL.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now