εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 18, 2020 Author Posted October 18, 2020 16 hours ago, JenBen said: nice update! sup JenBen! thanks luv 9 hours ago, Vanecessary said: THANKS BAE FOR THE LESBIAN ANIMATIONS! WE NEED MOREEEE! ❤️? AND DID I JUST SEE HER BOOTY JIGGLE IN THIS ANIMATION? ? lol i love that u type n all caps cus it seem like ur excited lol but yea i got u on them lesbian animations. i have plans fo a good one. n yea shawtys ass was jigglin! u kno a phat ass always gotta have some jiggle! 3 hours ago, Hannigram38 said: They're perfect as always, thanks! ❤️ indeed luv n u kno u welcome as always 1
Praxidike Posted October 19, 2020 Posted October 19, 2020 I am confused on what to download. Which file do I download?
Vanecessary Posted October 20, 2020 Posted October 20, 2020 On 10/18/2020 at 12:03 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: sup JenBen! thanks luv lol i love that u type n all caps cus it seem like ur excited lol but yea i got u on them lesbian animations. i have plans fo a good one. n yea shawtys ass was jigglin! u kno a phat ass always gotta have some jiggle! indeed luv n u kno u welcome as always Lmao! I do be excited and include the jiggle in the new lesbian animations! Lol! ? 1
Uusxx Posted October 21, 2020 Posted October 21, 2020 You are the standard! I don't care how many times you've heard it, but hands down, no one else gets a vote. You are the best animator. I will continue to tell you that until you quit or I get tired of this Sims 4 game. The only problem I have is that you only update once a month. I wish you would update more often here. Also I didn't get a notification for you updating. Did you disable people from following your topic? Why? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 21, 2020 Author Posted October 21, 2020 On 10/19/2020 at 2:03 PM, Praxidike said: I am confused on what to download. Which file do I download? sup Praxidike. ill jus save u the headache and jus tell u 2 download everything n put it n ur mods folder On 10/20/2020 at 2:18 AM, Vanecessary said: Lmao! I do be excited and include the jiggle in the new lesbian animations! Lol! ? girl! u already kno ima add some jiggle jiggle to my lessy animations. girls always do it best! remember that! lol 2 hours ago, Uusxx said: You are the standard! I don't care how many times you've heard it, but hands down, no one else gets a vote. You are the best animator. I will continue to tell you that until you quit or I get tired of this Sims 4 game. The only problem I have is that you only update once a month. I wish you would update more often here. Also I didn't get a notification for you updating. Did you disable people from following your topic? Why? i appreciate u Uusxx lol u been always holdin me down n u a real 1! but yea i kno i only update once on here n lol im not tryin to advertise nothin but u get more updates frm me on my patreon but wen i do update on here i try to give yall hella animations n nawl i aint block no1 frm followin my thread... iono wats goin on there but i believe u can still follow it 1
Vanecessary Posted October 22, 2020 Posted October 22, 2020 21 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: girls always do it best! remember that! lol #Facts 1
karazin Posted October 23, 2020 Posted October 23, 2020 I found bug in animation she talked me into it 03/04 (sofa) animation penis dont work
Praxidike Posted October 24, 2020 Posted October 24, 2020 On 10/21/2020 at 6:21 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: sup Praxidike. ill jus save u the headache and jus tell u 2 download everything n put it n ur mods folder girl! u already kno ima add some jiggle jiggle to my lessy animations. girls always do it best! remember that! lol i appreciate u Uusxx lol u been always holdin me down n u a real 1! but yea i kno i only update once on here n lol im not tryin to advertise nothin but u get more updates frm me on my patreon but wen i do update on here i try to give yall hella animations n nawl i aint block no1 frm followin my thread... iono wats goin on there but i believe u can still follow it Sorry if I am bugging you but what is the point of the textures? Do I need to have them for certain animations?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 24, 2020 Author Posted October 24, 2020 15 hours ago, karazin said: I found bug in animation she talked me into it 03/04 (sofa) animation penis dont work thats a lesbian pack n i used both female rigs to make it so the penis isn't goin to b animated 10 hours ago, Praxidike said: Sorry if I am bugging you but what is the point of the textures? Do I need to have them for certain animations? they r optional. u aint gotta use them if u dont want to. i jus made them fo ppl who dnt like that dry dick/pussy look lol
procian Posted October 26, 2020 Posted October 26, 2020 Ok....With Lez B Honest set is one of the girls supposed to be wearing a strap on?....If so it isn't being equiped Nice set though....we need more Lesbian anims....specially strap on ones
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 26, 2020 Author Posted October 26, 2020 6 hours ago, procian said: Ok....With Lez B Honest set is one of the girls supposed to be wearing a strap on?....If so it isn't being equiped Nice set though....we need more Lesbian anims....specially strap on ones yea the climax is suppose to have a strap-on but the rig that i used isn't compatible wit ww so the strap-on doesn't show up in game unfortunate. so u have to apply the strap on in CAS as a outfit then change the sims into that outfit during that animation. i tried to figure out how to fix but i couldnt other than starting all over again but im not using that rig anymore so my future lesbian animations will not have that problem
procian Posted October 26, 2020 Posted October 26, 2020 1 hour ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: yea the climax is suppose to have a strap-on but the rig that i used isn't compatible wit ww so the strap-on doesn't show up in game unfortunate. so u have to apply the strap on in CAS as a outfit then change the sims into that outfit during that animation. i tried to figure out how to fix but i couldnt other than starting all over again but im not using that rig anymore so my future lesbian animations will not have that problem It's ok....it looks like a pussy bang anyway....nice set of anims btw....
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 26, 2020 Author Posted October 26, 2020 2 hours ago, procian said: It's ok....it looks like a pussy bang anyway....nice set of anims btw.... thanks yo! sorry about the inconvenience tho 1
Raspy88 Posted October 29, 2020 Posted October 29, 2020 Suddenly, since the last update (thanks for that btw I'm a fan but never posted here), I'm missing an animation. Wanted to use it but I couldn't find it anymore. It's Gettin Some Head Climax. I only have 1 and 2 in oral section. I haven't disabled the animation in the settings, so I have no clue where it went. What happened with it?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 30, 2020 Author Posted October 30, 2020 2 hours ago, Raspy88 said: Suddenly, since the last update (thanks for that btw I'm a fan but never posted here), I'm missing an animation. Wanted to use it but I couldn't find it anymore. It's Gettin Some Head Climax. I only have 1 and 2 in oral section. I haven't disabled the animation in the settings, so I have no clue where it went. What happened with it? sup Raspy! so make sure u got the latest version of the CherryPie Cum mesh. i use the 2nd version for that climax. it linked the update gifs or on my download page. u only need that latest file n your mods folder cus it contains the older version n the newer one
Praxidike Posted November 8, 2020 Posted November 8, 2020 I can't get the Car Animations to work. I click on car but only the View option shows up.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 9, 2020 Author Posted November 9, 2020 On 11/8/2020 at 5:03 PM, Praxidike said: I can't get the car animations to work. I click on the car but only the View option shows up. u can take a look at how to set up the animation(s) in one of the spoiler tabs on the download page. make sure u only have ONE copy of WW_E404P_Animations in ur mods folder. u can check to make sure u have it active in ur game by going into your ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press ok>find my name, and it SHOULD say xxx/xxx next to it, meaning you have xxx out of xxx of my animations active in your game. xxx meanin the total amount of animations if u still havin problems then send me a dm plz
Praxidike Posted November 10, 2020 Posted November 10, 2020 On 11/9/2020 at 5:50 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: u can take a look at how to set up the animation(s) in one of the spoiler tabs on the download page. make sure u only have ONE copy of WW_E404P_Animations in ur mods folder. u can check to make sure u have it active in ur game by going into your ww settings>sex settings>animations disable>press ok>find my name, and it SHOULD say xxx/xxx next to it, meaning you have xxx out of xxx of my animations active in your game. xxx meanin the total amount of animations if u still havin problems then send me a dm plz I'll take a look. I was wondering if you could possibly make Animation like this https://www.redgifs.com/watch/frigidsprydoctorfish-teen If it's possible, can it not be posted to Patreon. Not everyone can afford to buy that.
Rokit6 Posted November 11, 2020 Posted November 11, 2020 On 8/17/2020 at 8:56 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: those animations are on my patreon for now. usually if they are on the 1st page then they are on my patreon Why is he have the pants on with the cock out? How can i do it? On 8/14/2020 at 4:38 PM, Vanecessary said: I. FUCKING. LOVE. THESE. CAR. ANIMATIONS!?? That car is an CC or is from base game? Thanks!
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 13, 2020 Author Posted November 13, 2020 On 11/10/2020 at 1:35 AM, Praxidike said: I'll take a look. I was wondering if you could possibly make a animation like this https://www.redgifs.com/watch/frigidsprydoctorfish-teen If it's possible, can it not be posted to Patreon. Not everyone can afford to buy that. ill put it on my to do list but i will ask u to have some patience cus i do have a lot more animations n mind On 11/11/2020 at 10:06 AM, Rokit6 said: Why is he have the pants on with the cock out? How can i do it? That car is an CC or is from base game? Thanks! to get the penis to show through the clothes you have to have accessory clothes. i have made some accessory pants that will allow the penis to show. they are called Open Jeans and Open Jeans V2. you can get them here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11437-e404p-clothes-downloadupdated-728/ and the links to cars are in the SPOILER tabs on the download page
VampireMovieFan Posted November 14, 2020 Posted November 14, 2020 Your animations are not shown in the list ? I miss them so much - especially the lesbian ones. I can't choose "She talk me into". And it's one of my favorites!
Uusxx Posted November 16, 2020 Posted November 16, 2020 Hey, Error, your animations aren't showing up in my game anymore. I don't see your name at all. Did you change the file?
VampireMovieFan Posted November 16, 2020 Posted November 16, 2020 11 hours ago, Uusxx said: Hey, Error, your animations aren't showing up in my game anymore. I don't see your name at all. Did you change the file? Hi, I had the same problem but it's solved. I forgot to put the new version from October in the folder. I still had the version from September. Since then it works and is shown in the list.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted November 17, 2020 Author Posted November 17, 2020 On 11/14/2020 at 12:57 PM, VampireMovieFan said: Your animations are not shown in the list ? I miss them so much - especially the lesbian ones. I can't choose "She talk me into". And it's one of my favorites! On 11/16/2020 at 5:45 AM, Uusxx said: Hey, Error, your animations aren't showing up in my game anymore. I don't see your name at all. Did you change the file? sorry bout that u guys! i need to bring my ass on here mo often lol but i c that the issue was fixed so thats cool but if yall are still havin problems then lemme kno
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now