Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Helper Addon

Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Helper Addon

View File

This is an addon for ZaZ Animation Pack 8.0 designed for the sole purpose to make ZAP easier and more accessible to use and play with!

• The main feature is a fully organized menu system that makes it possible to easily place somewhere around 1,000 furnitures! (It only took about 10k lines of code to create) :classic_laugh:
    • The menu can be accessed from a spell that will be given automatically to the Player on a fresh install or new game.
    • Categories are sorted alphabetically so it should be fairly easy to find what you're looking for.
    • All you do is cast the spell, then go through the menu to find the Furniture you want to place, hit the button and it will be placed in front of the Player.
    • Advantages vs using the console:
      • Finding and placing furniture is much easier and faster.
      • Unlike the console, the Furniture will not be placed directly on the Player, instead, it will be about 100 units in front of the Player. - This prevents the Player from getting stuck in stuff like Gibbets... (And having to TCL out or occasionally COD as a result.)
      • Unlike the console, Furniture will not be placed at strange angles. Instead, it will have 0,0,0 angle on the X/Y/Z axis (no tilt or yaw) - This is ideal for animations because all of the animations are designed to run without weird tilts and angles!
  • A spell is added automatically that makes it possible to delete any ZAP Furniture.
    • In order to work, the Furniture needs to be under the Player crosshairs when the spell is cast.
      • Caution! Be careful about deleting furniture specifically placed by other Mods! It is possible to do but I would not recommend it! (Unless you want to break things and watch the world burn!)
  • Added a basic NPC control system. To use:
    • Use the Select Furniture Spell and select some ZAP Furniture under Player crosshairs.  - A notification will tell you when it's successfully selected.
    • Talk to any adult NPC, Male or Female. - Tell them it's time to get locked up! (Ideally, chose an NPC that isn't in the middle of running another scene / AI procedure, etc.)
    • The NPC will adopt an AI package that will make them go to the Furniture that you previously chose, they will stay locked in it indefinitely.
    • If they have trouble getting to the Furniture or if their alignment is weird, cast the Align NPC spell (another spell added by this Mod) and it should fix it! The Align NPC spell can be cast from anywhere, you don't need to be near the NPC.
    • Go to the last tab in the Placement Menu and grab one of the 14 different ZAP Punishment devices.
    • Once you've had your fun with the NPC, you can either talk to them and release them, or, cast the NPC Reset spell and they'll go back to their normal, boring, less kinky lives...
    • Rinse and repeat!
      • Thought about adding support for multiple NPCs, maybe up to 10 or something. Let me know what you guys think. For now, I've only added one at a time.

The Furniture may not always spawn in ideal positions for immediate use and you may want to move it around, especially if you're decorating a home etc. The best way to do this would be to grab Jaxonz Positioner from Nexus. You can easily position the Furniture is just about any conceivable way with that Mod.

I haven't added all the new stuff from ZAP 8.0+. I will probably wait until ZAP 9.0 comes out and then update everything. I believe that I have all the Furniture from ZAP 8.0 added, there's about 1,000 furnitures in that menu... lol - For now, I haven't added all of the static items such as cages etc. - Could add some of this stuff if people want it.

If you notice any Furniture that I missed, let me know. 

Requirements:

ZaZ Animations Pack 8.0 (Or 8.0+)

Highly recommended:

Jaxonz Positioner

Credit:

Big thanks to T.ara for his work on ZAP 8.0, this wouldn't be possible otherwise!

Ashal for Loverslab

CPU for bouncing around some script ideas

The LL Community

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/30/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animation Pack 8.0
  • Special Edition Compatible

1 hour ago, crococat said:

Nothing happens. No spell, book, shoot or any else. Console startquest zfpstartup does nothing.

1 hour ago, Londo101 said:

Same with me...

Tested on a new game and a previous load and it was working OK in both cases.

Make sure you have the SEQ file installed, dropping the SEQ folder directly into the install directory may be a good idea.

image.png.3d987c7fd56f24d36b961ffda2473d26.png

Edit: I regenerated the SEQ File and uploaded a new version. It's possible it will fix your issue.

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

This is cool.... 

Without nifs or anims to convert it should be running out of the box for SE, too. And for sure you should add a multiple NPC support. I will give it a try and see how it behaves in SE.

Let me know how it goes.

5 hours ago, trasberny said:

Sounds interesting. The main selling point for me is the npc control. Just one question though, will NPCs leave the devices if you change cells, or will the AI package cause them to stay/requip? 

The AI is persistent, but, the Skyrim game engine still has it's limits. There may be a brief reequip when reentering a cell, this is because everything first has to be rendered in 3D before other logic gets passed through.

2 hours ago, Aqvaman said:

I've been looking for something like this for a very long while. Thanks a lot for the time and effort that went in making it. Can't wait to try it out.

:classic_wink:

Just a bit of positive feedback - starting a new game using ASLAL I got all of the spells immediately while still in the abandoned prison, and was able spawn a bunch of pieces right in the cell, and then use the remove spell to get rid of them.  The only negative I noticed so far is I'd sometimes (but not always) get some sort of visual aberration across the bottom of the screen for a second or two, but when I did get it, it always went away on its own quickly.  I'm certainly not trying to be argumentative with the people who aren't getting the spells, but my experience was good.  Skyrim Voodoo?

This mod is exactly the sort of thing I've been thinking about for a long while.  I use the excellent Display Model and Heretical Resources mods, amongst others, and will continue to keep them, but they are much more limited in the amount of furniture you can choose.  Much appreciated

7 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

Just a bit of positive feedback - starting a new game using ASLAL I got all of the spells immediately while still in the abandoned prison, and was able spawn a bunch of pieces right in the cell, and then use the remove spell to get rid of them.  The only negative I noticed so far is I'd sometimes (but not always) get some sort of visual aberration across the bottom of the screen for a second or two, but when I did get it, it always went away on its own quickly.  I'm certainly not trying to be argumentative with the people who aren't getting the spells, but my experience was good.  Skyrim Voodoo?

This mod is exactly the sort of thing I've been thinking about for a long while.  I use the excellent Display Model and Heretical Resources mods, amongst others, and will continue to keep them, but they are much more limited in the amount of furniture you can choose.  Much appreciated

Glad to hear it.

I just did a new SEQ file for them. The other one may have been generated while there was still a DLC as a master, can't remember for certain. I cleaned the unneeded DLCs off but not sure if I did a new SEQ, so maybe that was causing an issue for non-DLC users...

54 minutes ago, yyjddgr3 said:

i did everything you said. but still not happen T.T

It did the same for me. I used NMM and it somehow only installed the .esp file so I installed the .seq and the script folder myself. Then, the mod would work immediately in a new game, in my save file, I had to use console to get the spells but they work in both cases. 

Yeah, there's a 'start game enabled' Quest to load up the spells. You need to have the SEQ file installed for these types of quests to work correctly.

If NMM isn't doing it, make sure to drop the SEQ folder into Skyrim/Data in your install directory.

FYI for anyone else who runs into this issue...

And as most of this Mod is scripts, you will definitely want to make sure the scripts are installed too. 

I personally tested an install of this Mod as packaged with Mod Manager and it worked with no problems... I never use NMM personally due to bad mojo.

11 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Do you have ZAP 8 fully installed?

yeah, i don't think anything overwriten it,.............oh my god im an idiot. i just opened to reinstall zaz and what not looked at the version number and its v7.0 hahaha..... i could have sworn i had v8,.0 installed. lessoned learned.

2 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Maybe I'll just remove the coffins...

What buried furniture specifically?

I think to remember that the coffin doors are a seperate model. If you spawn the coffins you have to spawn the doors, too... Let me check.... 

Yes.. The glas coffins are complete. There are different Vampire coffin models, some just have the body or the door, but some are made complete. You have to check if you spawn the right model.   

(automatically translated)
MOD works correctly on my game.
I thank the author for releasing it.
If I can make suggestions - bearing in mind that I am absolutely no computer, so I am not aware of what the commitment would be - I think it would be nice to be able to:
- imprison a greater number of pretty prisoners.
- denude them.
- interact in a more varied and fun way than simple lashes.

P.S. I have noticed that the dialogue with the NPCs has no effect if these are already under the effect of Display Model; I hope this can be useful to those who had run into the same problem and had not understood the cause.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Mariulin said:

(automatically translated)
MOD works correctly on my game.
I thank the author for releasing it.
If I can make suggestions - bearing in mind that I am absolutely no computer, so I am not aware of what the commitment would be - I think it would be nice to be able to:
- imprison a greater number of pretty prisoners.
- denude them.
- interact in a more varied and fun way than simple lashes.

P.S. I have noticed that the dialogue with the NPCs has no effect if these are already under the effect of Display Model; I hope this can be useful to those who had run into the same problem and had not understood the cause.

You may want to look at the following mods:

Paradise Halls Reborn by CliftonJD (here on LL) and

Home Sweet Home by Musje (also here on LL and requires PAH)

12 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Maybe I'll just remove the coffins...

What buried furniture specifically?

Please don't, I'm rather fond of them. Perhaps include a category for doors?

There are two variants of a dirt mound at ground level (can be found immediately upon entering the ZAZ test zone). Basically, it buries the character up to their neck.

Also apparently missing are a number of wooden kennels (some of which have doors).