Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Helper Addon

I thought of a system. Rather than the align and reset spells work on cast, it should be set to target an actor. By doing this, the mod should be closer to being multi-actor ready, by distinguishing between the different actors and determining that only the targeted actor should be affected. Then the npc targeting limit could in theory be lifted.

A scenario where this might work is as follows. I place a furniture that supports three actors and a furniture that supports one. I select furniture 1 and assign actor 1, then assign actors 2 and 3. I don't like the pose actor 2 has, so I target her with the updated align spell to reset the pose for actor 2 and no one else. I then select furniture 2 and assign actor 4. I decide I want to dismiss actor 1, so I target him with the improved reset spell so that only he is affected.

I can imagine this would take heavy modification to the code, in addition to coming up with a way to store the information regarding keeping npcs using one furniture even when another has been selected. It's also possible that my system is an uneducated assumption of how coding actually works since my only forte in the field is theoretical coding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just started toying around with this mod :D
Great stuff!

Placing works perfect most of the times, really nice! 

But the NPCs are not really locked in the furniture. Some mods seem to be able to break them free.

For example Spectator crowds will release the NPC, but the dialogue will not change (it thinks the NPC is still locked in furniture).

Multiple NPC support would be very nice :)
And maybe you can improve the locking mechanism further. 

Ill take the display model is really perfect in that regard, it seems to lock perfectly. But it has only boring, non animated furniture :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 11:36 AM, whatsoldier said:

I have another issue and maybe you know how to fix this: When using PAHE and restraining NPCs to furniture they don't stay locked in when I go away or do some questing (except when I use your spell to select furniture).

In the past I have used a mod that is very similar to yours:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/292-wip-oli3d-furniture-bondage-004-2014-test-fix-2/

With this mod you can restrain slaves with the "I want you to do something" dialog and they stay in the furniture permanently. Unfortunately this mod is outdated. Maybe you could implement this option to your own mod?

Being able to place npc's into furniture is great but they are only eye-candy and quickly lose appeal unless you can interact with them. I've used the oli3d-furniture-bondage mod for years and never had any issues with it. It works with DD, EFF, UFO and any other mod I may have used in the past. The npc can be any follower (I use EFF for vanilla npc's to make them followers). The mod has multiple npc support, not sure how many but I've never reached the maximum. You can place furniture, it has an old positioning system but I use Jaxons. Place an x-cross (for example) use "I want you to do something" dialogue on a follower, click on the x-cross and the npc will enter the furniture. You can talk to them, change their inventory, give them DD items, dismiss them or keep them following you but they will stay in the furniture forever until released. You can leave the cell come back a week later they will still be there. You release them through a simple dialogue "I set you free" and they will go back to their normal lives. While they are in the furniture you can have sex with them and after the scene they will re-enter the furniture automatically. Distance between the npc and the furniture is not an issue, they will travel across several cells to get back to the furniture.

Because the mod is so old it has a limited number of Zaz furniture that can be placed. X-cross, pillory, wheel, different chain poses etc. It would be great if many of the latest ZAP furniture could have this type of functionality implemented.

In the zbf testzone in front of some furniture like the multi restraint pole Tara has placed whipping markers that NPC's can be directed to use. Would it be possible to include these markers when importing such furniture. I tried using Jaxonz, copied the furniture and was able to set it up in my home without a problem but the whipping marker was not included.

Edit: Managed to make a copy of the whipping marker with Jaxonz. Placed it in my home and it works fine, in fact npc's use it as a sandbox.

This mod is great and it works well, thank you Tyrant99. Over 1000 pieces of furniture but we can only use them one at a time? Really?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a great mod! If you are not fit with CreationKit it's an easy way to place some BDSM device in the Skyrim world for people who have no clue about modding.

Have installed it to Skyrim SE and it works as intended - even in the mid of a playthrough. Have converted it to form factor 44, but the original mod worked as well. After I installed it with NMM and loaded my savegame, the messege about the added spells appeared immediately and the spells are actually in my game.

If you use AFT you do not need a spell for your follower to enter the device. Just use the "do me a favour" command and tell him/her to use the device. The only flaw with this method is, that the follower doesn't stay in place when you leave the cell. Umm, but isn't it an elemental rule of BDSM not to leave your tied up partner alone?

It's a pitty that this mod is obviously abandoned. As many others already requested, support for multiple NPC's would be great!

On 4/23/2020 at 4:30 PM, iggypop1 said:

can these two work together?

I need some furniture(+whipmarkers) for "Spank that ass"

yours

I installed both (the SE version of "Interactive BDSM) and a self-conversion (even it's working in SE out of the box as well) of "Animation Pack Helper" and they work together. So it should function in Oldrim, too.

For the SE version of "Interactiv BDSM): Have uninstalled for now it as it doesn't do that much - there's only the kissing animation included so far.

6 minutes ago, Ralph.B said:

I installed both (the SE version of "Interactive BDSM) and a self-conversion (even it's working in SE out of the box as well) of "Animation Pack Helper" and they work together. So it should function in Oldrim, too.

For the SE version of "Interactiv BDSM): Have uninstalled for now it as it doesn't do that much - there's only the kissing animation included so far.

Same here .......but do the author still works on this adding animations? Waiting for this.......or a way how to add ZAZ animations?!

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

@Ralph.B

How did you do this exactly with Jaxons?

Easier alternative: use cell builder in combination with jaxonz

It gives you the option to save the furniture and spawn it as many times as you like without the need to make copies from an existing furniture close by.

It also saves the furniture for use in a new game

> careful not to place furniture directly on NPC navmeshes

> cell builder sometimes need a while or a new load to update cells on a new game

idea:

> place furniture with zaz helper tool

> save the furniture with cell builder

> cast a furniture anywhere

> save the furniture in that either via cellbuilder message box or via "num del"  (mark the placed furniture with jaxonz and press "NUM Del" to save the furniture for a new game => I hope I remember "num del" right lol)

30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Easier alternative: use cell builder in combination with jaxonz

It gives you the option to save the furniture and spawn it as many times as you like without the need to make copies from an existing furniture close by.

It also saves the furniture for use in a new game

> careful not to place furniture directly on NPC navmeshes

> cell builder sometimes need a while or a new load to update cells on a new game

idea:

> place furniture with zaz helper tool

> save the furniture with cell builder

> cast a furniture anywhere

> save the furniture in that either via cellbuilder message box or via "num del"  (mark the placed furniture with jaxonz and press "NUM Del" to save the furniture for a new game => I hope I remember "num del" right lol)

so this will save the whipping marker as well?

I can easy place furniture but they have no idle markers /whipping markers so how to copy  that with jaxons?

sorry if im dumb

39 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

so this will save the whipping marker as well?

nope, I'm dumb. Seems I missed the start of the conversation.

What I explained is only an easy way to setup up multiple furniture.

Any NPC action on the PC/NPC sitting in the furniture needs to be provided by another mod, like Musje's Interactive BDSM (which is missing any whipping so far), DFW+S, PAHE + HSH, PetProject, Maria Eden, POP, Slavemarket.

Unless you created your own mod that triggers NPC to whip actors in furniture.

Maybe it is enough to exchange the Interactive BDSM melee attack animations with a whipping one? ?

Or something can be learned from Slavemarket? (adds whipping idles)

On 5/22/2020 at 6:18 AM, iggypop1 said:

@Ralph.B

How did you do this exactly with Jaxons?

Hi iggypop1. In the zbftestzone in the room where the slaves are there's a multi restraint pole. In front of that pole there is a whipping marker on the floor. It's invisible but it shows up if you walk over it. It will say: "use whipping marker". Go into console and select it. Go out of console and hit 'enter' on the number pad. It's now selected in Jaxons as an object. Copy the object with Jaxons and you will have a copy of the marker in your inventory. I assume you know the controls for Jaxons, if not you'll have to refer to them. Placing the marker is a bit tricky because it's invisible after you drop it from your inventory ( I tried to get t.ara to create a small rug or something for the marker that's visible so it could be positioned easier but I guess he has enough on his hands ) Just make sure the marker stays highlighted when positioning, after you drop it it will be a bit above the floor so you'll have to lower it a bit at a time until you can just walk over it. You can use the marker while it's highlighted so as to aid in positioning. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 7:30 PM, olonolo said:

Hi iggypop1. In the zbftestzone in the room where the slaves are there's a multi restraint pole. In front of that pole there is a whipping marker on the floor. It's invisible but it shows up if you walk over it. It will say: "use whipping marker". Go into console and select it. Go out of console and hit 'enter' on the number pad. It's now selected in Jaxons as an object. Copy the object with Jaxons and you will have a copy of the marker in your inventory. I assume you know the controls for Jaxons, if not you'll have to refer to them. Placing the marker is a bit tricky because it's invisible after you drop it from your inventory ( I tried to get t.ara to create a small rug or something for the marker that's visible so it could be positioned easier but I guess he has enough on his hands ) Just make sure the marker stays highlighted when positioning, after you drop it it will be a bit above the floor so you'll have to lower it a bit at a time until you can just walk over it. You can use the marker while it's highlighted so as to aid in positioning. Good luck.

I will try that......the rug is a good idea though