2 hours ago, GadenKerensky said:

Does this mod specifically need a Futa-based SOS addon, or will others do? Are there any recommended 'normalish' addons that work for SE?

And is compatible with BHUNP?

A futa addon isn't a hard requirement, but the whole point of the mod is getting SexLab to recognize females with male equipment.  Most addons for Oldrim have already be converted if you search around, except some of the older ones.  These old ones probably work with SE as-is, but you can run the loose files through Cathedral Assets Optimizer to be on the safe side.

As for BHUNP, this mod only interacts with Schlongs of Skyrim and SexLab.  Compatibility with BHUNP will come down to which addons you use.

On 2/2/2020 at 4:08 AM, Caco Demon said:

Hey Holzfrau,

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a few checkboxes to your mod:

• One to temporarily genderbend female aggressors at the start of sexlab events as male and apply their normal schlong to them.
  • Another to temporarily genderbend females in the male positions of sexlab animations and similarly apply their normal schlong.
  • Finally, one to temporarily assign schlongified females to female when on the receiving/victim end of a sexlab animation, while keeping their normal schlong assigned/equipped?

Whoops, forgot to reply to this one.  I'm not sure these are feasible, because by the time I can't detect what actors are going to be doing early enough - SexLab will already have selected an animation (and equipped a strapon if necessary) for the actors as females.  I'm leery of trying to interfere with a SexLab animation in progress by changing actors' SexLab genders, I don't want to derail any of the systems running under the hood.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:12 PM, Holzfrau said:

Whoops, forgot to reply to this one.  I'm not sure these are feasible, because by the time I can't detect what actors are going to be doing early enough - SexLab will already have selected an animation (and equipped a strapon if necessary) for the actors as females.  I'm leery of trying to interfere with a SexLab animation in progress by changing actors' SexLab genders, I don't want to derail any of the systems running under the hood.

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

I had wondered about the timeframe between Sexlab starting a sequence and the animations being chosen. Maybe I'll make a suggestion over on the official Sexlab thread to see if there is any possibility of them working it into the next update (whenever that might be :P) - Though I've little doubt they'd have had more people inquiring about the possibility of working in futa/herm/whatever with regards to gender assignment.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:56 PM, Holzfrau said:

A futa addon isn't a hard requirement, but the whole point of the mod is getting SexLab to recognize females with male equipment.  Most addons for Oldrim have already be converted if you search around, except some of the older ones.  These old ones probably work with SE as-is, but you can run the loose files through Cathedral Assets Optimizer to be on the safe side.

As for BHUNP, this mod only interacts with Schlongs of Skyrim and SexLab.  Compatibility with BHUNP will come down to which addons you use.

So, if I have Schlongs of Skyrim, this mod will use the default cock models chosen in SoS?

6 hours ago, GadenKerensky said:

So, if I have Schlongs of Skyrim, this mod will use the default cock models chosen in SoS?

This mod doesn't do anything with models.  When you use Gender Bender to swap your equipment, it tells SoS to give you a different addon.

12 minutes ago, GadenKerensky said:

I'm still confused. So without an addon, using this mod won't give a female character a penis when you use its mechanics?

Correct.  Remember, an "addon" here is each type of schlong you install for SoS.  You need to have a female penis installed for Gender Bender to be able to give one to female characters.

4 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

Correct.  Remember, an "addon" here is each type of schlong you install for SoS.  You need to have a female penis installed for Gender Bender to be able to give one to female characters.

I see. Any 'normal-ish' ones you can think of that are completely compatible with SSE? I'm using Fair-Skin for non-beast females, Flawn's Argonian's for Argonians and Masculine/Feminine Kahjiit for the furries.

3 hours ago, GadenKerensky said:

I see. Any 'normal-ish' ones you can think of that are completely compatible with SSE? I'm using Fair-Skin for non-beast females, Flawn's Argonian's for Argonians and Masculine/Feminine Kahjiit for the furries.

I use this one on my play thru. Its immerisve and not creature looking or weird race. Looks and works great for shemale/futa. But it is CBBE.

• 1 month later...

I have been using this mod for the last week or so and I am enjoying it quite a bit, If I may make a suggestion that could enhance the experience:

Can you add a weight change option as well?

What I mean is that when you hit the gender change hotkey, your weight changes as well, for instance:

Say you set up body slide where, at min weight you have a skinny boyish body (small breasts narrow hips) and at high weight you have a more feminine body (larger breasts wider hips etc) so when you hit the hotkey, when you have the schlong you are at low weight (boy - well girlish boy ?), and when you lose it you go to high weight (girl).

• 3 weeks later...

when setting up the mod, do you need a 2nd addon for females to not give them schlongs with detecting them?  I am using the bound cock addon but only want 5% of females to use it and swap to male for specific encounters.  I can set the percentage of use in SOS addon menu but for Gender Bender is there another option to tick?

4 hours ago, Speedyshamrock said:

when setting up the mod, do you need a 2nd addon for females to not give them schlongs with detecting them?

I'm not sure what you mean here.  If you mean that Gender Bender is detecting all your females as futa/male because SOS is giving them schlongs, you need at least one SOS addon that doesn't add a schlong:

• NPC SexLab gender is set according to equipped schlong: Schlongifier and Pubic Hair schlong addons are considered female; any other schlong addon is male.
4 hours ago, Speedyshamrock said:

I am using the bound cock addon but only want 5% of females to use it and swap to male for specific encounters.  I can set the percentage of use in SOS addon menu but for Gender Bender is there another option to tick?

There is not.  Any female using the bound cock addon will be set as male by Gender Bender and kept that way.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 6:00 AM, bigbossman0816 said:

Just to ask a question what makes a SOS add on appear in the regular Schlong slot. I'm using the baddogs horse race mod and want to use the horse pussy as my regular Schlong.

Gender Bender uses the addon name to figure out if it gives an actor a dick or not.  Any addon that contains "no schlong" or "pubic hair" in its name will be considered a regular 'female' schlong.

It sounds like the horse pussy doesn't include either of these items in its name.  Can you let me know exactly what it's called so I can add a fix?

On 5/17/2020 at 7:15 AM, kcs27 said:

Not sure why but my character gender is stuck at male, swap gender command doesn't function any longer.

10 hours ago, glh420 said:

I just redownloaded this but for some reason every time I load a save it swaps every female to male in my playtrhoughs. Any ideas on this?

Can you let me know which addons you have installed?

On 5/21/2020 at 8:53 AM, Holzfrau said:

Can you let me know which addons you have installed?

Save broke so I'm reinstalling everything. If it happens on this install (since I'm more attuned with modding this game again) I'll post my load order for you.

Edit: Aight, thought I had it fixed for a moment but no dice. Here's the load order.

loadorder.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know a way to have it swap every female in the game to male without having to manually do each one? I swear I was able to do that on a previous playthrough but I had to wipe and re-do all my mods recently. 

Nevermind - I figured it out (but figured I wouldn't delete the post in case anyone else is wondering the same thing). It's an option in Eager NPC's. You can set genders for specific schlong types in SLEN's SOS Integration menu. 

• 5 weeks later...

I think this mod is pretty nice for what it is.

The only thing i feel it really needs now is more triggers.

Some triggers points to start the mod or lose it.

I think the sleep trigger is a good starting place.

Here's some suggestions that aren't too complex to add i hope:

-Sex with mages/witches has a chance to trigger.

-Consuming certain potions or drugs has to trigger.

-Chance on rape if attacker is female (add option for male too, but it gives some immersion if this is default).

-If you fail to produce a potion in alchemy theres a chance to explode and trigger sex change.

-An NPC that can trigger the mod through dialogue. The NPC will dissapear or turn up in a different place, forcing the player to deal with the consequences for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Won't show up in MCM at all, ever. I think it may be because I added the schlong and this utility to an existing save game? The schlong adds correctly and is fully usable but I can't get Gender Bender to even show up. It's loading since I can see the four factions with 'help bender 0' but it's not initializing. No errors in the logs unless I'm not looking in the right place?

Hello,

I have an issue with this mod. I’ve noticed that all female NPCs, despite not being futa, are assigned to male in the Gender Bender MCM. It seems to be because all the SOS addons, such as pubic hair, are treated as male (female shlongs in the menu are blank). The SOS MCM shows these addons as female, though the field is greyed out and I can’t change the gender.

Is there a way to fix this bug? I would go around manually changing their gender with the MCM, but it resets back to male on a load or cell change.

Thanks